The Secret of the Island Pt. 03

Story Info
The long awaited part 3.
4.5k words
4.19
10.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

Sorry about the long delay. I was supposed to finish this like 2 months ago. But I got lazy and I couldn't really decide how to chain things together. It's a long story so it may probably need at least another 6-7 chapters before I finish it. I have other projects I'm working on, so I didn't really took priority. Anyway enjoy this shorter part.

------------------------------------

*Knock knock*

Jerome stood there in silence. He wasn't sure how to react. Was that another victim of the plane crash? Was it help that arrived for them? So many questions raced through his head and all he could think of was "Who's there?" Daisy was kind enough to help the poor man after she realized he wasn't going to move.

"Do you want me to answer it?"

"Uhh, yes, ok."

Daisy made some beeping sounds and the door began to glow in some parts. From the other side Jerome heard "Wow, cool." Daisy started to interrogate the new arrival.

"Who's there?"

"Anna."

Jerome blinked a couple of times and raised an eyebrow. "Anna? Did she come for help? I hope Daisy doesn't scare her away."

"Anna who?"

Jerome was pissed at that moment but wasn't showing it. "Bitch. How dare she makes knock-knock jokes at a time like this? Oh please Anna don't leave, just be cool."

"Anna Turalredhed."

Jerome was surprised. She wasn't offended by Daisy. This could be his chance to get off the island.

"Is that really your name? Or are you just taking advantage of a well-played pun and a knock-knock joke?"

"I do like puns. But my name is actually Anna Green. What is this place?"

Jerome was in a state of confusion. What was she talking about? "Is this girl mentally ill? What was the pun supposed to be anyway? Anna Turalredhed... Oh, I see. Well played. Well whatever, just open the door so I can leave already!"

"Do you know where you are Anna?" Daisy continued.

"Who cares? Open the motherfucking door NOW!" Jerome was still thinking.

"I have no idea. Can you let me in or something? I'm wet and cold."

"Yes we will. Open the door Daisy!" Jerome ordered with a smile on his face.

"I don't have to be a psychic to know what you're thinking about." Daisy snickered. "Opening door now."

The door opened and a beautiful red headed young girl walked in. She was soaking wet and shaking, an obvious sign that the weather outside is rainy.

"Are you from the rescue party?" Jerome began hoping for a "yes".

"No. Are you?" Anna looked at him quizzically.

"Huh? No, I... Wait... are you from the plane crash too?"

"Yeah. I didn't think anyone else would make it though."

"I know, I was thinking the same thing. But how did you make it for so long alone? It must have been a few days since the crash..."

"Uhh, few days? Dude, the plane crashed like 2 hours ago. Maybe less."

"What are you talking about? Wait, what day is today?"

"Today is Monday."

"Yeah I actually don't know what day I think it is. How long have we been here Daisy?"

"Long enough for you to miss your great grandfather's birthday. Sorry."

"Who are you talking to?" Anna asked.

"Oh uhh this is Daisy. She is... an A.I. She runs the things around here." Jerome tried to explain the incredibly stupid situation without sounding like an idiot.

"Nice to meet you Daisy."

"Wait, you believe that? And you're not weirded out or anything?" Jerome questioned her.

"Why would I? Sounds perfectly fine to me."

"I like you already Anna. We're going to be best friends I just know it." Daisy cheered. "And now I'm going to make a gesture resembling a tongue sticking out for Jerome."

"I'm just going to ignore you like I do every time I talk with you. Anna, what do you mean the plane crashed 2 hours ago? I'm sure it crashed maybe 2 days ago."

"Believe whatever you want but I know what happened. How did you find this place so fast? I didn't see anyone else on the beach."

"We just found it by accident while building shelter..." Jerome started.

"We?" Anna interrupted him. He was not alone it seemed. "Who's we? Who else is here?"

"It's me and 2 more guys. Well not anymore, I think." Jerome said while scratching his head thinking.

"Did they die?"

"It's a little more complicated than that. But sure, let's go with die."

"Why, what happened to them?" Anna asked while trying to figure out the situation.

"I don't know how to explain it. One of them changed and the other is about to be changed. It would make more sense once you get to know us."

"I don't plan on staying here long. If you haven't noticed we're stranded here and I want to go home as soon as possible. I just hope someone comes to pick us up."

"Don't get your hopes up! First we need to escape from here and even if we do there is no guarantee that someone will come by soon."

"Oh, that sucks. Wait a minute. Escape from here? You mean the island?" Anna asked confused.

"No. Believe it or not your new friend is holding us captives here."

"I didn't hear one complain about that since the tests though. Don't lie to the lady!" Daisy interrupted.

"So this is it? Just us 2 and the other 2 guys you mentioned? We are the only survivors?" Anna began to worry. She was not really worried until now when she began to understand the situation as a whole better.

"We don't know that. For all we know more people would have survived maybe on other parts of the island."

"I actually have something useful to contribute to this conversation." Daisy stated. "While you were chatting, I scanned the island and the area around it. You are definitely the only 4 survivors of both plane crashes. Sorry!"

"Oh man. I was not prepared to hear that. Are you feeling ok Anna? You seem a little, I don't know..." Jerome asked and took her hand. He wasn't sure how to comfort her but he tried anyway.

"Did you just say both plane crashes?"

"I, uhh, wait what? Now that you said it... it makes sense. You said your plane crashed today and I remember ours crash 2 days ago. Daisy what is going on here? How many other planes have crashed?"

"None as far as I know. I need to run some scans before I confirm it."

"Well this is definitely odd. Two planes crash at about the same time at the same place. Very very strange. So, Anna..."

"Yeah?"

"You, uhh, wanna grab a bite or something?"

"Sure. Lead the way."

"Yes, ok, uhh, Daisy? Food please!"

"Yes, yes, it's preparing. It's the room with blue arrows." Daisy replied and continued with the scans.

The two went in the room and sat down ready to eat. Daisy had fried potatoes and a fruit salad. Jerome was enjoying his meal but he couldn't take his eyes off of Anna. She was really making an impact on his crotch area. He decided to break the ice.

"So how do you like my place?"

"Let me stop you right there. I can see you're a little nervous to meet such a beautiful girl like me but I'm not interested. You're just not my type. And I bet I'm not yours either."

"Whaaa... No, you got it all wrong, I wasn't trying to... I mean if I wanted to I could put my moves on you. Just sayin'. What is your type? Just out of curiosity."

"You know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat. Also it never came back. Eh, sure, why the hell not. Let's just say I like my man a little... weaker. I like to take charge is what I'm saying."

"And I can't be what you just described?"

"You are far too bulky. I want someone who would worship me in bed. I doubt you would understand or even last."

"Sounds like you will like Sony..."

"Mhm. Wait. Who is Sony?"

"Oh shit I forgot about him. Meh, whatever. I'm still pissed at him anyway."

"Tell me about him! And when will I meet your "dead" friends?"

"They are not dead, they are... Look this is weird. Like super weird. If something was weird outside it would be normal here. So yeah, super weird."

"How about you start from the beginning?"

"Ok, but I promise you, you will not believe a word I say."

"I'm very open-minded. I may say "I don't believe you" but that won't change the fact that it could be true. Go for it!" She said and took another bite from her meal.

"Ok. Where do I start? Well, I was flying to Hawaii for my great grandfather's 100th birthday. Oh man he is 100 already and I missed it. That kinda sucks. Anyway there was this storm outside and suddenly I heard a loud boom and everything went dark. Next thing I know the plane was falling down and everyone around me was screaming. By the time I found the life boats the plane crashed in the water and it literally split open, water flooding the inside, it was horrible. Somehow I managed to get out and inflate the boat. For the next 5 minutes I saw the plane sink and people who were trapped inside still were screaming for help. A few survivors got on the boat with me but the storm was really bad and most of them couldn't hold on. The next morning I found myself on this island and the boat was ripped. Noone was around so I did the only logical thing to do. Search for help. I didn't found anyone. I was alone. That is until Jonny found me. We met on the boat but apparently he fell over and I didn't think he would make it. So we teamed up and went to search for help. Next we met Sony, that bastard. Well he wasn't a bastard when we met him. He was Jonny's friend and seemed pretty cool. It's what he did later that made me hate him so much. Anyway we decided to build shelter and collect food so we can survive long enough until help arrives. While looking for food Jonny found this place and the metal door up there was pretty heavy for 1 man to lift alone. When we opened it we climbed down here and Daisy let us in. And now she won't let us out. Not that I really complain that much. If help arrived to rescue us I would try to escape from here as fast as possible but... Well, it's not so bad down here. At least we are well fed and dry. Anyway, here is where the crazy part starts. Daisy told us she was an alien A.I. that was send here thousands of years ago to study humans. None of us really believed her until the tests began. She made us do these questions and answers tests to "find out if we are males or females" and... Wait a minute... Huh... I guess, yeah, when I think about it, yeah, in a sense she did find out after all. Wow. Now that I think about it, I don't really know what this place is. I guess the aliens want us to become what we want to be. Or something like that. Maybe that was the reason she changed Jonny. Maybe that will be the reason she wants me to change Sony. No. This is too much to handle by myself. Maybe..."

"Hey Daisy can you explain the situation better than him?" Anna interrupted.

"Certainly. Would you like to see the transformation process?" Daisy joined.

"Alright. Where to go?"

"Back where you came from in the central room."

"This will be interesting."

"It's not that interesting. I don't even know how any of this works. But the changes are pretty cool I admit." Jerome said while leading Anna to the room.

They arrived to the room and Daisy raised the chamber exposing the naked Sony strapped to the chair where Jerome left him. Sony opened his eyes and started shaking with fear when he saw Jerome. The he turned his attention to Anna.

"Aww he is soo cute. Can I keep him? Can I?"

"Why would you want him? That guy is a menace."

"You just said he could be perfect for me. And I agree, he could be the perfect boyfriend. What do you say Sony? Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"What exactly are you getting at here? This asshole doesn't deserve a girl as beautiful as you."

"Don't worry. I will just pretend to be his girlfriend. In reality I will train him to be my slave boy and have my way with him however I want." Anna whispered to Jerome. "Now say something that will make him want me more but don't make it suspicious."

"Let me get this straight. You wanna take him because you think he can please you better than me? Am I the only one who has a problem with this?" Jerome said after picking up the situation.

"Just give him a chance."

"You know, I feel like I'm gonna regret this, but I feel even more that I just don't care and seeing this unravel might be kinda interesting. Go for it!"

"Alright, Sony what do you think?"

"I... uhh... thank you Miss..."

"Anna. My name is Anna Green. Jerome told me a lot about you but I don't think any of this is true. And I think anyone deserves a second chance. Also I want to see your true potential. Back where I come from we have a ritual when couples get together for the first time. I may not be home but I must honor the traditions of my homeland before I engage with another man. Do you accept the ritual, dear Sony?"

"Yes, Miss Anna, I do."

"Excellent. The ritual is as follows. Before the couple can consummate their relationship they must be locked up. It is a test of endurance for them both and it also boosts up their performance in bed. It is a form of mini competition to also determine one very important task - the pleasure of the winner. Both the man and the woman must wear a chastity belt at all times. Whoever lasts the longest is the winner and the loser must submit his entire sexual life to pleasing the winner in any way and any time the winner wants. While we wear the chastity belt we also take drugs that increase our sexual drive to make it harder to last longer. The winner can have absolute power when it comes to anything sexual related and the loser has no say in it. You can have whatever you wish another wife, something considered taboo. Anything you want. Are you ready for the ritual Sony? And I just wanna say that no matter who wins it, it was my dream to have threesome with another girl at least once."

"Yes, Miss Anna. I am ready. And I will win it." Sony said with a smile.

"I don't fucking believe this. And I just let you have this. This asshole will have more sexual power than me? I... I... I can't... I'm leaving. Good luck to the winner, unless it's Sony, then I don't care."

"Well then shall we begin? Daisy, please release him from the restraints. And I want you to be the one to put the belts on us, just so we can play fair."

"Very well then, since Sony is inside anyway I will put his first. What kind of chastity belt does your ritual require?"

"I don't really know. All I know is that it must be impossible to remove by the wearer and it must prevent him from masturbating."

"I have something that will work. Diamond chastity cage for him and a diamond for you with carbon nanofibers that make the belt. With these on you won't be able to take them off."

"Diamond? Did you say diamond? Is there even a diamond this large to begin with?"

"I know how to find them, so you don't have to worry. Sony you're up first. Spread your legs for me, baby!"

"Oh I shouldn't look. I will wait in the other room until you're ready." Anna said and rushed towards the room Jerome went.

"Ok Sony, it is time for you to become a man. Don't screw this up. Lift your pathetic dick so I can put this on. Yeah just like that. Now around the balls. And locking it. And we're done. Go get dressed!"

"Thanks... I guess."

"Anna, it your turn."

"Comiiiiiiing."

"Get inside the chamber and we will begin."

Anna waited for Sony to enter one of the rooms and got inside.

"We're friends now, right Daisy?"

"Yes we are. Are you sure about this? I've never heard of a ritual this bizarre."

"That's because it doesn't exist. I made it up just now."

"So why are you doing that? I'm just curious that's all."

Anna lifted her skirt.

"I see. Then the chastity belt won't even work. Why do you wanted then?"

"I don't. I wanted Sony to wear his. And I want you to pretend that you put mine on. My goal is to make him my personal sex slave. I will train him every day until he's broken and submits to my will."

"So you want to do exactly what we already do here?"

"Yes. Wait, what do you mean?"

"This is S.T.A.R. center. The others didn't even wonder what this actually is. S.T.A.R. center stands for Sissy Training and Advanced Research center. One of them is already transformed into a successful sissy bitch and Jerome is the one who fuck him all the time. He was planning to make Sony into a sissy slave as well before you came."

"Is that so? Well looks like he will get his wish after all. But it will be my sissy slave and I can always lend it to him to fuck when I'm not in the mood. So, are we all cool here? No chastity for me and you will help me make Sony into a sissy sex slave?"

"Of course, what are friends for?"

"Great, let's meet with the others then. I am dying to see the other sissy."

"She is more of a woman now than a sissy. And she is really nice. You two will get along just fine."

Sony entered the room and Anna got out of the chamber. From the semi-smile on Sony's face Anna immediately knew she already had an advantage. All she had to do now was wait. It was all a matter of time before Sony begged to be released.

"Hey, Sony, come here." Anna whispered from across the room. "Let's go spy on Jerome and his friend."

"I don't think that's a good idea. Jerome is gonna kill me if I ever get close to him or Jenny." Sony backed a little.

"Jenny. So that's her name. I wanna go meet her. But I'm a little shy. How about you come and introduce me to your friend. I will keep an eye for Jerome so he wouldn't even touch you."

"Look, if you want to meet her just go and say hi. And she's not my friend. Not anymore. He used to be..." Sony looked down and his face got all red.

Anna crossed her arms under her chest lifting her boobs up and walked slowly towards Sony. Swaying her hips she got near him and approached him from behind. Sony was frozen, he wanted to move but his legs wouldn't listen. Anna pushed her boobs to his back and lightly hugged him, then leaned her head next to his and whispered in his year.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you. I'll even help you make up with her. Trust me."

Sony bit his lip and looked up. He knew that Jerome would rip his head off as soon as he walks in their room. But that was probably the one chance he would get to reunite with his friend. Besides, Anna promised to keep him safe.

"Ok. But stay in front of me. I'm not going in first."

"I knew you would do it for me. Let's go."

Anna grabbed his left hand and walked towards the room where Jerome went in earlier. As promised Anna entered first and Sony sneaked in quietly behind her. On the bed Jenny was still sleeping, and in the far dark corner, where the wall of sex toys was, was sitting Jerome. He wasted no time and stood up and walked slowly towards the new couple, whispering in a deep and menacing voice.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up in here Sony. Are you that desperate to die?"

"Shhh, we'll wake Jenny. Calm down Jerome. We're not here for that." Anna whispered back. "Sony would like to apologize and I want to meet your girlfriend."

"Do you take me for a fool?"

"Not from this angle..."

"You must think I have no self-respect whatsoever. And I don't even want to involve Jenny anymore."

"What did he do exactly?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"No. Why don't you?"

"Hell no. I ain't telling you that. It's not something that needs to be shared."

"Keeping secrets from me Jerome? I find that very attractive."

"You do...?"

"In attractive people. Yes."

"Tell you what. When Jenny wakes up, we'll see how it goes and maybe, just maybe, she will tell you. There's no way I'm getting involved any more than this."

"May I interrupt?" Daisy finally spoke.

"What do YOU want? You're the reason this happened in the first place." Jerome snapped angrily.

"And you leaving your spouse unattended instantly make you guilt free."

"I didn't have any choice. I wouldn't get the... you know."

"Jerome wanted me to enhance his sex drive. He can now have sex non-stop for however long he wants. Or until he gets hungry. Whichever comes first. Not only that, he can also keep on going even after he cums 5 times. Also he can produce a lot of sperm. 25 times faster than an average human to be precise. He also got a penis enlargement, but that's... less significant."

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12