The Secret of the Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew. That was nice. Cleaning time, bitch."

Sony instinctively knew what to do next. He kneeled in front of his mistress and began licking her slimy cum covered shaft. Anna was looking very proud.

"Looks like you won't need any training, sweety. Why can't all sissies be like you?"

Anna bowed down and kissed him on his forehead then turned around and gestured for him to follow her.

In the sex room, Jerome and Jenny were lying in bed resting after the exhausting humping they had a few minutes ago.

"So... ready to go again?" Jerome asked while breathing heavily.

"You don't even have to ask..." Jenny turned to him but was interrupted by Daisy.

"Jenny, sweety. It's ready. We can do that thing we talked about before."

"Huh? What thing?"

"Well, if you recall, that time I transformed you into the sexy girl you are today, I told you I was thinking about doing something extra, but I didn't think you would be ready for it. But now that I know the real you is so horny all the time, we can begin the treatment. What do you say?"

"I'm not horny all the time. It's just... there's nothing else to do but fuck."

Jerome felt a little uncomfortable by that statement. Was his girl just agreeing to fuck out of sheer boredom this whole time.

"Come inside the chamber to transform you once more. You won't regret it."

"Well if you say so." Jenny got off the bed and started walking away from Jerome. He was just lying and thinking about what else he can do instead of fucking all day long.

As Jenny was approaching the center of the main room, Daisy opened the chamber and Jenny climbed in. She was a bit scared of what was going to happen to her, but she had complete trust in Daisy. Suddenly she had a wild thought...

"Wait, this isn't going to make me stupid or something, is it? Like a brainless sex doll who thinks about nothing but cock."

"Of course not. Unless that's what you want..."

"No, of course I don't. Not really..."

"Not really?"

"Well it kinda sounds like fun. And it sure would be nice to feel less bored all the time."

"Let's put it as an option only. Do you want to think about cocks all day?"

"I kinda already am. Whatever... just don't do it... yet. Ok?"

Daisy activated the machines and they injected some liquids inside Jenny. Her consciousness began to fade.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want. By the time we finish you will be a new person. Just leave everything to me."

Jenny fell asleep with a smile and Daisy got to work.

At the same time she started, Anna walked out of her room, leading Sony on a leash, attached to his locked cocklette.

"Hey Daisy? How's it going?" She cheerfully greeted.

"Not now, I'm busy!" Daisy answered with a very different, serious tone.

"O-k... Sorry to bother you..." Anna looked at Sony who was looking at his feet. "Let's see what Jerome and Jenny are up to!"

In the sex room Anna poked her head out the door and whispered.

"Hey, are you alive?"

Jerome heard her but didn't respond. Instead he just closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. Anna saw his eyes moving so she quietly tip-toed next to him.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead!!" She exclaimed and he opened his eyes.

He looked at her, but he focused on the big dick she had just millimeters away from his face.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" He screamed and got up. "What the... What is... What?"

"Whoa, sorry. Were you really sleeping? I was just wandering if you wanna mess around with us."

"Don't dodge the question! What is that thing?" he pointed between her legs.

"It's a cock, duh." Anna answered matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean it's a cock? Are you a shemale? Jerome continued to overreact.

"No, I'm a futa. Very different. Kinda different. Actually not so different after all. A shemale, yes, but I'm a dominating one. Ergo, futa. That's what we're called."

"But why is this... just what... look... I'm a little disappointed."

"Why? You knew what I expected from the get-go. Unless you'd like to drop down and swallow my cock, I ain't complainin'."

"What, no! I ain't touching that."

"Have you even considered giving it a little kiss? It's quite tasty."

"Everyone think their cock is tasty..."

"Oh I have references. Where is Jenny by the way?"

"She's with, uh, Daisy, doing... something, I don't know..."

"I guess that's what Daisy is busy with. I wonder what they're doing..."

"Hey, unless Daisy gives her another pair of tits and a bigger ass... actually that would be weird."

"Well, while we're here. Wanna double team Sony?" Anna winked at Jerome.

"Sure, why not. I'm horny... and alone... Will you please explain to me why are we here?"

"You mean... in this room?"

"No, I mean what are we doing here on this island? Why us of all people?"

"Because of the plane crash. Remember? Are you feeling ok?" Anna sounded concerned and rubbed Jerome's shoulder.

"No, I'm fine. It's just... Look, I don't feel like I'm doing much here except fucking around."

"You got tired of fucking?" Anna interrupted. "It was bound to happen."

"What, no, I'm never gonna get tired of that. It just gets a little boring is all. What about you? Are you having fun just... well whatever you do to yourself with that thing there?"

"Oh, I'm having a blast. Having a sissy boyfriend is the best thing that ever happened to me. Besides having my boobs done... and being accepted in Futa Academy..."

Jerome lowered his eyebrows and thought about it for a moment.

"Look if you're feeling down, how about you just watch us, ok? Sony will be so embarrassed to be in front of you after what happened to him earlier."

"I'm pretty sure he would be okay-ish with it by now. What are you planning to do anyway? Just a blowjob and anal? Cuz that's an everyday for me."

"No, no..." Anna was nervously smiling and trying to think of an exciting sexual activity. "We could also..." Anna looked at Sony who was questioning her ideas as well. "...have Sony be the one to fuck me. You know, after I'm done with him..."

Sony's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Jerome was almost speechless.

"Well that's interesting. Not so much because he will be fucking you, more like... it will be funny to see you asking him over and over "Is it in yet?"... I should make some popcorn for that moment."

"Well, don't misunderstand. I'll just attach a strap-on to his crotch and he will have something big enough for me to actually feel it." Anna peeked at Sony who was looking down, hopeless. "Aw don't be like that honey. I'll let you suck on my breasts while you do me. How's that sound?"

Sony just lifted his head and showed a half smile. Jerome felt the energy rush and jumped off the bed.

"Alright, let's do this. If it's ok with you, how about we spitroast him first? That would really get him in the mood for some sweet loving later. Huh?"

"What, no foreplay first? Are we cavemen?"

"Meh, foreplay is overrated. But like how do we do this? I'm not into kissing other guys, just so you know."

"What about Jenny?"

"See, that's different..."

"How?"

"Well, for starters... uhm... Ok, I know. Jenny is a woman."

"Uh, no he's not."

"Uh, yes SHE is. How often do you meet a guy named Jenny?" Jerome crossed his arm and raised his head waiting for an answer.

"What's up with that anyway? Why did he change his name that way?" Anna questioned.

"Well he had a complete change and was looking very feminine. Plus he got big round tits. I mean she got tits. Speaking of tits... When is this loser getting his change?"

"What do you mean? I like him just the way he is. Wimpy, small and unwilling. That's just how I prefer my men."

Sony quietly started speaking behind Anna which made her turn in surprise.

"...change."

"What did you say?" She asked and looked him in his eyes.

"I want a sex change."

Jerome was just standing there quietly and listening to the drama unfolding before his eyes. He couldn't believe what it took for Sony to accept his new role in life.

"W-what do you mean, you want a sex change?" Anna was nervously fumbling with her fingers, smiling and constantly blinking.

"I want the full deal. I want breasts, I want a pussy, I want to look and feel like a woman. I want a fully functioning vagina... in fact I want to get pregnant and have a baby."

Anna was shocked to hear this and for a while she was just standing there silent until she broke into a half fake laughter.

"Ah ha ha ha. Oh, no, honey. That just can't happen. You are a man, Sony..."

"Sonya!" He interrupted her. "My name will be Sonya from now on!"

"Well, I can't have a boyfriend who is a girl. That would just make me a... a..."

"Lesbian?" Jerome tried to help. Anna turned to him and he shut up.

"Look, you said it yourself. How can I satisfy you with my little clitty, which you locked up for good by the way. I can't masturbate or have sex like a normal man because of you and that stupid lock. The way I see it, if you agree to my sex change, we could have sex any time you want and I'll be ok with that because I will want it too."

"But I already decide when to play with you. And I get turned on to see you not wanting to play. I see what you're getting at but you have to up the bets here, darling. What's in it for me?"

Sony began to think. She had all the cards. He had nothing to offer. He was desperate.

"Ok, what do you want?" That was the only option he had been left with.

"Hmm, what do I want indeed. Without a clitty I won't be able to torture you so you can cum whenever you want. As a woman you will be able to experience multiple orgasms. You know, I don't think there is anything I could wish for. Except..." Anna's face turned to a devilish expression. "I will decide when and how you will look. Those are my terms. Do we have a deal? Sonya?"

"Yes. Thank you." Sony's face lit with joy.

"Of course you know it will be impossible for you to have kids. It's just a fact. But you wished for it and I will make sure it happens. Now get down on your knees and suck our dicks, boy."

"Girl." Sony corrected her.

"Not yet honey. For now you're still my boytoy but I promise you won't wait long. A few days, a week tops, and then you will be my girlfriend just like you wanted."

Sony got on all fours and crawled next to Anna and Jerome. He was so excited that he took both their cocks with his hands and began jerking them off at the same time. He licked his lips and started kissing the hard rods one after another. He continued by getting each head in his mouth and smooching on it like a straw before going to the other one. Each time he did this he looked up into the eyes of the owner with an innocent look as if he was trying to say "I am so hungry, I can't wait to taste your seed." Jerome was enjoying this look, it reminded him of Jenny. He turned his attention to Anna's big tits and smiled.

"So, uhm, can I have a bite of you big juicy melons by any chance?"

"You want a knuckle sandwich instead?" Anna smirked and Jerome dropped it.

"You don't have to be so mean about it."

"Tell you what. I'll let you play with my tits however you want. In exchange you'll be drinking all the cum that comes out of my cock... for a week." Anna winked and blew a kiss to him.

"As exciting as that sound, I think I will pass."

"Are you sure? They say, don't knock it until you try it. Futa dick milk is good for your health."

"I'm fine, thanks."

Their talk was interrupted by Sony who was gagging on Jerome's cock. At this point he was trying to deepthroat the whole thing but it was just not going any further. He knew that but still he was trying so hard to prove he can do something seemingly impossible. Anna felt it was enough so she stopped him and told him to get on the bed, face down ass up. Jerome was right behind him and as soon as Sony assumed the position, Jerome slid his cock inside his boipussy. Anna climbed on the bed in front of Sony and laid on her side, her still hard cock in his face. Sony attempted to slide it between his lips but Anna pulled it away from him. At that moment Jerome figured there is something inside the bitchboy's pussy that wasn't allowing him to stuff his dick any further. He looked quizzically at Anna and pointed at Sony's ass without saying anything. She just smiled and told him not to worry about it. After about 5 minutes of huffing and puffing, Jerome was getting really annoyed that only the tip of his prick was going in and out of the apparently full asshole. Anna laid on her back and said to Sony to get on top of her. Jerome slipped out and the sissy slut raised his body and climbed on top of his mistress, took her cock and pushed it in his slippery hole. Anna pulled him over her and hugged him, his head got between her breasts and he hugged her back. She made an O gesture with her left hand and pushed a finger inside it with her right hand while looking at Jerome. Then she took it out, showed 2 fingers and stuffed them in her left hand and pointed at Sony's ass. Jerome thought about it for a moment and after a few seconds his eyes widened confirming that he understood the order. He took his dick with his hand while putting the other one on top of the bitchpussy and slowly pushed it inside stretching the moaning sissy even more making it painful enough for Sony to raise his head. Anna just pushed it back and hugged him even tighter.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's ok honey. It will feel even better in a few minutes, I swear. Just try to relax and take deep breaths."

Sony was shaking and Jerome was wondering how his cock was going in so deep especially with Anna's meat inside it as well.

"What black magic is this? How can it swallow so much when there are two cocks inside it?"

"That's my little secret. You just need the right way to push the condom away."

"What condom?"

"The condom full of my smelly spunk, duh. I left it there for Sony so it will warm him up. There is a bonus if it breaks."

"Ooo. Do tell." Jerome sounded intrigued while pumping his cock inside the shivering sissy.

"Well for starters I should tell you that he cleaned my cock after I tied the condom inside him and swallowed everything that was left."

"Mhm, mhm, pretty standard."

"Well when a sissy drinks futa goo, it causes an exponential increase in arousal. It's safe to say that his tiny clitty will be stiff in its cage for days. But that's not the fun part. The fun part is that if the sissy's prostate comes in direct contact with futa goo, it will cause him to dribble and squirt uncontrollably. So if the condom breaks for whatever reason, his guts will be coated in it and he will be kept in a state of constant almost painful sissygasm for hours. I am planning to put a buttplug on his chastity belt so he doesn't make a mess when it breaks."

"You're evil. I like that."

Jerome continued to pump his cock deep and hard while Anna was doing the same. Their cocks were like pistons going in and out, one after the other, drilling deep and strong. Sony was moaning hard, clearly enjoying the sensations, his toes were curling. But he was nervous about breaking that condom. He didn't like the part about a painful sissygasm for hours so he was constantly clenching his stomach hoping it will burst right now and leak instead of staying inside him. Suddenly Jerome pulled out and grabbed Sony by the hair pulling him towards him. Now his face was exposed to the giant nigger dick as Jerome was jerking hard and fast trying to cum on the sissy's face. Sony knew what to do so he closed his eyes and opened his mouth pulling his tongue out to catch any cum that flies out. Jerome soon started shaking and he shot his load hard and far hitting Anna and splattering it all over her face. She didn't like any of it.

"Motherfucker..." She glared at him with a killing intent while cum was dripping over her eyes.

"It was an accident, I swear."

Sony came closer to her face to clean it but she pushed him away.

"No! I know you want it baby, but I'm putting you on a futa goo only diet. My sperm can offer so much more than his pathetic excuse of a cum. Now get off me and bring me a towel and a big cup."

Sony did as he was ordered, and Anna's cock slid out of his stretched pussy. He rushed towards the wall with gadgets and toys and took a big bowl and a towel from the pile next to it. He came back and handed the towel to Anna who took it and began wiping the cum off her face. When she was done she threw the soaking rug at Jerome who skillfully dodged it.

"What's the cup for?" Sony asked.

"The cup is for..." Anna started and got up. "...you. Hold for me while I ejaculate in it. That would be your lunch, Sonya."

Sony held it in front of her cock which she jerked slowly while rubbing her nipples. She did this for another 3 or 4 minutes before she emptied her balls in a few big milkings. When she was done the bowl was almost full and Sony took it to his mouth to take a sip.

"I want you to drink all of it now! I don't want you to waste any of it. Just start drinking right now!" Anna said in a serious tone and stared at Sony with her arms crossed. "I'm waiting."

Sony lifted the bowl and began gulping the stinky goop carefully not wanting to spill any of it. It had this mixture of flavors - sweet, sour, spicy. He couldn't explain it to himself, nor could he stop drinking it. He was engulfed in it, like it was his lifelong goal to consume everything that bowl had to offer. Even after he emptied it, he burped with a very sound voice and continued licking the remains. Anna looked proud and happy. She took a turn to the wall of toys, grabbed a rather large buttplug attached to a chastity belt and gave it to Sony.

"Wear it!" She instructed. "If you have to go to the bathroom... I will tell you when you can go to the bathroom."

Sony pushed the plug inside him; it was difficult as it was very wide, maybe thicker than anything he ever had before. Anna saw his troubles so she bent him over and pushed it in with a little force. Then she strapped it to his waist and locked it, keeping the key with her. Jerome was fumbling with a remote he found on the table and Sony started shaking from the vibrations of the very noisy vibrating buttplug.

"Give me that before you hurt somebody with it!" Anna snapped at Jerome, took the remote and turned the plug off.

"I was just..."

"SHUT UP!! Go spray your jizz on someone else's face and stop making things worse!"

"What's with you? Why are you so angry? I wasn't even..."

Anna glared at him and he turned to the door.

"Ok, I'm going. Just stay calm." He said while slowly backing up and ran through the door.

"That should keep him in check. You ok honey?" She said after he was gone.

"I'm tired and my ass hurts." Sony replied.

"Yeah me too, well not the ass part. Let's have a good long afternoon nap, what do you say?"

"I'd like that."

Soon they both cuddled in the bed and closed their eyes.

"I think I will get addicted to your cum."

"That is a side effect of drinking futa goo, yes. But it's not a bad thing because you will be the only one who will enjoy it. Now get some sleep."

"Good night!"

"It's sunny outside, dear."

"Well... it's nighttime somewhere."

"Fair point. Good night!"

They drift off to sleep. Some time passes by. A loud beep echoes over the entire structure and the chamber in the main room is pushed up and opens, steam coming out while a naked figure dizzily moves about.

"Careful now, Jenny. Take it easy." Daisy started talking. "You were out for some time, your muscles might be weak, too weak for you to stand up right now."

"Uhhhh. How long... was I out?" Jenny tried to open her eyes.

"17 hours 56 minutes. It was a bit of a rush but I managed to fix you real nice. How do you feel?"

"I don't feel anything. What did you do to me?"