The Secret of the Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's probably because the pain killers are still active. Give it a few minutes and I promise you, you will feel fantastic."

"Well you didn't make me a stupid cock-crazed bimbo, otherwise I would be thinking about cock right now."

"What are you thinking about then?"

"Honestly, I could go for a large glass of sperm right now with some frozen sperm on a stick... Wait, what did I just say?"

"One large glass of sperm and some frozen sperm on a stick coming right up."

"Huh? What? Why did I say that? I want food, real food. Why am I still thinking about semen?"

"Hmm, now this is unusual. This was not supposed to happen, not to this extent anyway."

"What do you mean? What did you do to me?"

"Oh boy, where should I start? Basically, I took all your organs out and threw them away."

"What? How am I alive then? Am I still alive?"

"Well... yes. In a way. I replaced everything I took out with little expandable chambers. Here is how it works. You can take sperm from your mouth and your ass and it will collect inside your body. You will absorb some of the sperm which will act as a food supply while the other will be stored for later absorption. You can also ejaculate the sperm when you have sex or in case you're not horny, which I doubt you ever will be, you can always milk it out from your breasts. Or do both at the same time. The possibilities are endless."

"Excuse me. How am I breathing?"

"You don't have any lungs. You're not breathing."

"What about blood? At least my heart is still pumping oxygen right?"

"Unfortunately I couldn't find a replacement for your blood so your heart had to stay. Your brain needs oxygen and the heart is the best way to pump blood to your thinking box. But that's not all. Because I removed so many organs, there is so much space inside you now. Remember how you couldn't take all of Jerome's cock? Not only can you do that now, but if two giant cocks are inside your mouth and ass, they can kiss each other in the middle. Isn't that cool?"

"Yeah, I guess. By the way how am I able to talk without any lungs to push the air out?"

"You use the air inside you and push it out whenever you speak. I wasn't sure how it was possible when you did it, but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. How about that gag reflex? It's gone now. You can live your whole life with a cock stuffed in your throat, you won't even choke for a second."

"So this is it? From now on, all I can eat and drink is semen? I can't ever enjoy ice cream or a cheeseburger or a banana?"

"Well you can. It's just that your body can't absorb them so it will reject them. Another big thing, no pooping and peeing ever."

"I kinda miss peeing. It was like this relief I get when I hold it for so long and then let it out."

"Well you're no fun at all. All that work, all the calculations, all the experiments I did earlier. Everything and no thank you?"

"Thank you for your hard work, Daisy."

"Aww, you're welcome pumpkin. Now run along. Your friends are probably waiting for your new body."

Jenny was slowly stepping out of the chamber when Jerome showed up with a sandwich in hand and a mouthful of bread and sausage.

"Wafftith falltha noith mahn?"

"Swallow, then talk." Daisy ordered him.

Jerome swallowed it, while Jenny was getting out.

"Oh, you're ready. What's new with you? Do you have another pair of tits? Maybe an actual pussy?" Jerome was asking while getting closer.

"A pussy is unnecessary with all the upgrades I've given her." Daisy informed.

"Whoa, upgrades. I like the sound of that. So like can you take more of my cock in?"

"She can take two of your cock at the same time."

"Really? Well I only have the one. Sorry. Maybe we can ask Anna to help with that."

"What?" Jenny asked surprised.

"Oh yeah you didn't know. Well apparently Anna is a futa, whatever that means. Like a shemale but more aggressive. Don't get on her bad side, she might actually kill you."

"Really? She seems so sweet. Did you make a move on her?"

"Well, I mean, who wouldn't?"

"Now there is your problem. She hates when guys hit on her. How many times did she threaten to cut off your balls?"

"You know, I don't think she mentioned that at all. Am I in the clear? I can't tell."

"You're fine. Bring her chocolate and sweets and she will forget you ever made her mad."

"I'll keep that in mind. Oh, and speak of the devil..."

"What are you guys doing so late? We're trying to sleep." Anna showed up leading Sony by his hand. This was the first time Jenny saw Anna naked but somehow the hanging dick between her legs didn't faze her. "Hey, Daisy, we're next. You can make sex change right? Sony wants the whole deal. Boobs, pussy, ovaries, everything. Is it possible to impregnate him with a child?"

"Of course it's possible. I'm not God, I can't do everything but this is pretty doable."

"Hear that, Sonya. You're gonna be my girlfriend after all." Anna said and slapped her sissy's ass. A silent pop went inside him and a few seconds later he collapsed on the floor, moaning and convulsing as his clitty was leaking cum through the cage. "Oh, so that's what it took? My bad. If you want I can put the vibrator on low, maybe it will feel better?"

Sony was not responding, he was lost in the ecstasy of his sissygasm and couldn't even move. Anna just pretended everything was ok and moved towards Jenny and wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah, I have a cock. It's just one of the things God felt like blessing me with. I can take you for a spin if you'd like."

"Only if Jerome joins us too."

"Awesome, the more the merrier. Climb aboard. Next destination, Fuckville."

"I thought you were mad at me." Jerome was puzzled.

"I was. But then the craziest thing happened."

"What? What happened?" Jerome asked again.

"I took a nap, dumbass. I was a bit edgy because I haven't cum in a few weeks. Now that that's been taken care of, I am feeling free as a butterfly."

*Knock-knock* *shlink* *ping* *tang* *ting*

"Oh what now? I thought we cloaked this place."

"Against humans, yes. But not against my people." Daisy said and opened the front door.

A shadowy figure appeared and entered the room.

"Baraga mokti sheken. Yokniken, wanrekti abu lian. Veroni el mubyon oswalfrien kotaru. Torere."