The Secret of the Secret Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

"Please," she said, as if she was begging her boyfriend for a pair of diamond earrings rather then an orgasm from a prominent Senator? Despite the single word, it was teeming with lust, and an intensity of needy release. She tried to reach down and guide his head to it out of sheer force, but the positioning was awkward and he was easily able to avoid her hands until he too tired of the cat and mouse game. He finally began to touch her delicate clit with his thick tongue, and used every once of deftness to ensure it was enjoyable. With it sucked deeply between her lips, she could feel her orgasm rising, and so he touched her delicate bud with his tongue and sucked it between his lips, tugging lightly on it. He could feel her orgasm rising to the surface, so unexplainably, he pulled away, stepping back from her with only a tinge of remorse.

Amy could barely stand from the pent up release she so desperately needed and turned toward him. With his big rugged frame, the Senator hefted her up and backed her against the back of the couch, kissed her passionately and gently laid her down upon the cushions. Closer now then ever before, Amy lay back, feeling the coolness of the leather clad cushions on her back, while the cool air conditioned air pressed down from her from above. The Senator then quickly shed his clothes and leaned over her, enjoying her young frame clad only in nylons and heels, and then managed to taste her sweet mouth, caressing her breasts, and while they were not overly large, he knew they were the key to her overall pleasure and release and more then big enough for that.

As he slipped his body over hers, Amy felt his erection press against her thighs as he began to kiss and nibble each of her breasts in turn. Amy suspected he was not a true breast man though as he did not seem to be put off by their smallish size. They were however wet from his saliva as he teased her nipples, trying to turn her on to enormous proportions when in truth Amy was already wet beyond comprehension. She sincerely doubted he could get her any wetter, and while entirely wrong on so many different levels, at the moment she wanted nothing more to be taken desperately by the man. That desperation was finally answered when the Senator placed the tip of his cock at the apex of her sex slipping it back and forth along the folds of her labia until it was slickened with her juices. Then with a single, swift thrust, he was inside her. Amy cried out; writhing on the cool couch pushing her hips upward to meet his as he began moving within her, trying to go slowly, but finding it impossible to hold back inside the young vixen.

Amy's big blue eyes met his and a feeling of understanding began to overtake her just as the man had promised. Connected physically and emotionally at the same time and in such a colossal way, a mutual level of respect began to emerge between them. With his eyes trained on hers, the emotion of love and hate, pride and shame and guilt and thrill all welled into passion as she watched his pelvis slide back a bit, then move forward suddenly, sending his shaft sliding deep inside her in a wondrous way.

"Thank you," the man spoke just above a whisper, though Amy was not sure if he was thanking her for saving his life, or for letting him fuck her. Such was her confusion, but slowly, and with every thrust, her focus began to shift towards the pleasures of the moment, and that she and the Senator was alive to enjoy the moment.

With her mind beginning to clear, Amy began to move faster now, hoping her increased tempo of thrusts would ensure him followed along with her. So far they seemed to be acting as one, and that was even more apparent now as he slipped within her, their two bodies resting upon the couch as old and young united. The feeling of compatibility only intensified as she felt her orgasm rising once again, and knew the Senator had to be close. He had been so hard, for so long that his release had to be imminent, so when he stood, pulling Amy to the edge of the couch she was not surprised. Lifting her legs, he used his arms to help carefully place her feet at his shoulders and plummeted even deeper inside her.

It took all of Amy's will power to not let her cries of passion echo out to the hallway, letting everyone of her colleagues know what she and the Senator were doing. For Amy it was no longer about having sex to sort out her rush of emotions, but rather the sheer pleasure of having sex with a man whom she desperately wanted to be with. He had been so gentle, so caring, so accommodating; that having him inside her was as natural as Yosemite National Park. It so loving, so thrilling that she could not let her whimpers turn into cries that would carry beyond the office they made love in.

That did not mean her whimpers of passion did not turn into an emotional mix of painful pleasure as an exquisite orgasm overtook her. As tears of pleasure rolled down her cheeks, the Senator knew Amy was trying to stifle a scream and openly kissed her so that her vocalizations were captured with his invading tongue. Lower down, her vagina contracted, gripping the Senator tightly and sending his own pent up passion spilling into her womb in copious amounts. Amy greedily accepted it, feeling it jettison into her several times until the blasts were reduced to an ooze that was too small to feel. Still she could still feel the thick fluid, and of course the heat of it as it ran amuck between their most intimate parts.

Even though Amy had her ankles still firmly planted on the Senator's shoulders, Amy slid them down a bit so they were on his back, ankles locked so when he tried to withdraw from her he could not do so. It was her way of saying that she wanted to stay coupled and intertwined with his body as long as she could, even as she felt his shaft trying to be withdrawn from her.

"I needed that," Amy said when her emotions subsided enough for her to speak.

"I know you did, as did I, but its hell of a way to say thank you," and with that the two began to laugh; a hearty laugh that could be heard in the hallway, for all was right in the world again.

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers
12