The Secret Ownership of Tim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod, and fearing another slap, add, "Yes, Ms. Bodinski."

"That's a good boy," she purrs and puts her hand out toward my face. I flinch, but she reaches my face and strokes my burning cheek. Her hand as soft as cashmere or mohair. My body melts and I would give anything in the world to have her soft skin stroking my aching cock instead of my cheek. My cock is now as burning hot as my cheek, and I can feel that I am oozing precum into my pants.

"There, there... I didn't hit you too hard. Now, tell Natasha what you did in the boy's room."

The mention of the bathroom runs a spear through my spine and I shoot upright in the chair. She knows that I masturbated on the floor? How could she know? Had I made noises? Or maybe she doesn't know, or at least not exactly. I can't admit to it in any case.

"I... I wasn't feeling well."

The slap this time is harder. I see it coming, but know I deserve it, and I know that blocking it would make things worse. So I close my eyes and feel it land and whip my head to the side. But just before I close my eyes, I see her face and see her genuine anger. When the tears come this time, it is not as much for the pain, as it is for my shame. I deserve her anger and her slap because it is true. I masturbated and came on her marble bathroom floor because I can't control my cock and my sexual desires.

By the time, I open my eyes, Natasha is talking to me and at the same time, sliding off her business jacket, draping it on her desk, and then unbuttoning her white blouse in a quick and business-like manner.

"Timmy. You're a liar. I was going to punish you in a pleasant way. After all, little boys' woodies always get excited in the presence of beautiful women. But now that you have shown yourself to be a liar, I'm going to have to think of something else. Something that will teach you a lesson."

She unbuttons her blouse all the way, flashing her lace bra, and her full, gorgeous tits below, and then she takes the shirt ends and ties them in a knot that hugs her tits tightly. Her soft belly is showing and, though afraid and confused about what is happening, I can't help but fixate on her belly button and her stomach and her inviting cleavage.

"Stand up!" she commands.

My hand still cradling my cheek, I stand. It occurs to me how ridiculous I look; hand on my cheek, cock protruding out of my pants. I hate her because within seconds, she reduced me from Vice President of Sales to the boy she had once tutored and taken. I had resolved to resist her before this all started, and now, in her presence and seeing her slinky hair, and her square jaw lines, and hearing her decisive voice, looking into her demanding eyes, and smelling her seductive scent, I am reduced to nothing more than the boy slut that she fucked me into many years ago. That one fucking, during my adolescence turned me into a permanent slave of my desire to be used and tormented at the whim and will of women, but her in particular.

"Strip!"

The command lashes me like a whip.

"STRIP!" she repeats. "Or do you want me to slap you again?"

My answer is a hasty reaction of fumbling with my belt.

"Shirt first!" she interrupts.

I take off my jacket, hang it over the chair back, and loosen my tie. I unbutton my shirt and take it off. My cock gets a shot of hardness when she swoons at my chest.

"Nice. Looks like my little Timmy works out."

I stoop to take off shoes and socks. And then my hands fiddle with my pants button and zipper. I slide them off and step out of them and hang them over the chair back. I stand with my hands folded in front of the tent now formed in my boxer shorts by my erect cock.

"Timmy?" she coos.

"Ms. Bodinski, I am sorry if I did anything that was disrespectful. Please, I am sorry. Please. Don't make me...'

"STRIP, Timmy!"

I hesitate for a fraction of a second, but then remember the slaps and continue with the shameful and embarrassing act I am being forced to perform. To pull my briefs off, I have to pull them out to get them over my flag-pole cock. I do, and my cock flops out. Naked now, my eyes are cast downward. I am ashamed. My sweaty hands are flustered and seek their place, settling on my thighs. My cock protrudes and shames me. It belongs to her; not me.

And here I wait in silence. Not daring to look up. Not daring to move. I hate her for the control she has over me, and yet I feel a deep and dangerous enjoyment of this debasement. I am worried now that if she wants to, she can slap not just my face, but my cock. She can hurt me in new and unknown ways.

"Good boy," I hear her sultry voice approve. "A good boy with a big, swollen dick. My, my, that dick is big and hard, isn't it? As big and swollen a dick as the last time I saw it. Remember last time Timmy? I caught you masturbating into your sister's panties. What a nasty, nasty thing to do."

And now she is walking around me again. Her body separated by mine by inches and her clothes. She walks around the back of me and stops. I am instantly on guard. My ass cheeks tighten. Is she going to hit me?

"My, my, and such a nice butt. Little Timmy's butt has gotten bigger and stronger since the last time. Little Timmy must do a complete workout." And suddenly an electric shock runs down my spine as her finger nail travels along my spine and... oh so good and exciting, it is joined by more finger nails as they lightly raked my ass.

She is in front of me again. Her finger nail traveling around to the front, across my thigh, up my torso, crossing my chest, alighting a fire of desperate want along its path, making my cock so engorged that it twitches with every beat of my excited pulse. Her finger continues up my chest and under my neck, until it is under my chin, and then she does the same thing she did before: Lifts my chin with her finger to make me look her in the face.

"Now tell Mama the naughty thing you did in her bathroom."

I look in her eyes. At this moment they are forgiving, and I know that if I speak the truth now, I will, for now and forever, belong to her. That if I admit my innermost, deepest, darkest, most perverse thoughts, that I will be both punished with her derision and rewarded by becoming her slave.

"I..." My eyes close, "I masturbated on your floor."

"Look in my eyes and say it again!"

I open my eyes and look into hers. "I masturbated on your floor."

She snorts a laugh. "You did, didn't you?"

And her hand leaves my chin and strokes down my neck, my chest and over my belly toward my cock and....oh my God.... her fingers play with my balls.

"My little Timmy couldn't control his little dick and rubbed it against my marble bathroom floors until he came. Isn't that right?"

I am breathing heavily now. Naked and hard. Her fingers tickling my tight balls. Her clothed, sexy body in front of me. Her tits pushed hard up against her white blouse. It takes all I have to control my knees and keep standing. When suddenly I feel her hand surround my balls and then squeeze. Hard.

"Isn't that right?!!"

The pain shoots right up through my groin into my spine and through my head. I reach to put my hands over hers. She backs her hands away, throwing mine off, and then slaps my cock. Once. Twice.

"Don't you ever touch me without permission! Understood?! Understood you little masturbating pervert?"

"Yes, oh yes," I groan, and my hands are now back cupping the cock and balls she had just punished.

"Good! Then put your hands behind your neck! Now!"

I obey instantly, interlocking my fingers and clasping them behind my neck.

"How cute this is," she laughs, "You, a big executive, reduced to a little boy, and all naked in front of me. And I bet you are wishing you could see what's under these clothes, hmm? See my tits? Wouldn't that be nice, hmm?"

She steps close to me. So close her face is right in front of mine. Her nose almost touching mine.

"Don't move now," she whispers.

I can feel her shirt against my chest. She is leaning in so that my cock cant' feel any of her. And then she reaches her tongue out and traces my lips. I groan and grind my hips into mid-air. And then she quickly pulls away.

"Now," she says. "Here's what is going to happen. You, little pervert, need to learn a lesson of controlling yourself. Of not just willy-nilly squirting your little pecker wherever and whenever you please. And I, I am going to enjoy myself while I tease you until you want to cum so bad, you will be begging me and crying like a little baby boy."

As she talks, she begins to untie her shirt. She pulls it off, and drops it on the desk. She looks perfect in her tight skirt and nothing on top but her white bra cupping the most desirable breasts I know.

"I think the last time I punished you, I was too easy on you. I let you cum. I don't know if I will be that easy on you this time."

And now she unhooks her bra. And drops it. A moan escapes my lips and again I grind the air just at the sight of her beauty. And then she is unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it, all the while still talking.

"You need to learn how to not cum, and then I might even let you see what it will feels like to slide that nice rock-hard cock of yours into the softest, tightest pussy you have ever felt in your life."

I watch her skirt drop and puddle around her high heels and then my eyes trail back up her stocking covered legs until... my sweet Lord, she is wearing just a garter for her stockings and no panties. Her pussy has a patch of trimmed hair in a triangle pointing toward her treasure.

"Ha!" she laughs. "I wonder if you could last even one full stroke in my cunt. One long, delicious slow push into my velvet, wet and slippery cunt....Mmmmm. Do you think you could last, cum-squirter? Do you even think you could bury your fat, long dick all the way to the hilt? Or do you think you would loose it as soon as your big head pushes past my lucsious cunt lips and you feel how good it is to be inside Mama? Mmmm? Do you know that my cunt is so strong that it can milk a man's cock, did you know that, Timmy? No, haha, of course you don't because your pecker has never had a chance to taste me."

I am still standing with my hands clasped behind my neck. My cock has been so hard and so excited for so long now, that the precum has oozed a clear trail all the way down along my cock.

Natasha steps close to me, and my groin jolts with electricity as she runs her finger up the thick vein on the underside of my cock.

"Mmmm.... Timmy boy is oozing," and she pulls her finger away along with a tendril of clear precum. It breaks and she slurps the slime off her finger. "So sweet."

"Now, get down on all fours!"

I am shocked back to awareness and get down on the floor of her office, hands and knees. She spreads her legs and mounts my back.

"You know, my girl friends, they like to do this with their boys. Like to use them as furniture. They invite me over and they set up drinks on the boys' backs, or bowls of nuts. And then we sit around and talk and yak."

While Natasha is telling me this, she is riding her hips back and forth on me, rocking horse fashion, grinding her cunt into my back.

"One friend of mine, she's real nasty. She makes her boy lie on the floor like a carpet, while she is on all fours with her pussy right over his mouth, and she is getting fucked from behind from another girl's stud. Ha! and the boy has to watch that inches from his face. Next time, she's going to make him lick it. Haha. Now if I can just train you well enough to make me proud at one of those parties."

Then she rises and positions herself behind me.

"Spread your legs wider!"

I do. Then her hand, oh my ever-loving God.... her soft, smooth hand reaches under and between my legs and begins to envelop my cock. I grunt out loud and moan as she slides her hand along my shaft and then over my balls, and then trails her fingers along my ass crack. My breathing becomes a sudden panting, like a dog on a summer day. Panting from the pleasure of her repeated ministrations of codling and stroking her smooth hand along my blood-gorged cock. She grabs my hair and yanks my head back.

"Now don't you dare cum, little puppy dog, or it will be all over right now. Understood?"

"Yes," I yelp.

She continues to stroke me. The pleasure wells up inside me, fogging my senses of all else except the powerful desire to release into her hand. I try to block the thought, knowing it will end everything, but she knows exactly what she is doing. Torturing me, bringing me to brink of cumming, by hand-fucking me as if I am her privately-owned stud and being milked for my cum.

"Please," I begin to wimper. "Oh please, oh please!"

"You remember this position, puppy dog? You remember how this was the position you were in when I fucked you? And called you my fuck whore?"

Her voice is harsher now, and her hand, slippery with my precum, is sliding faster along my cock. She is grinding out the words.

"You liked being fucked like a doggy, don't you? ... DON'T YOU?"

And she yanks my hair back harder.

"Yes. yes," I am crying now. "Please let me cum. I'll be good."

"Say it! Say you like being fucked like a slut dog!"

"I like it... I like it when you fuck me.... like your slut dog."

"Of course you do, because you are a fuck dog. A little, horny, fuck doggy. Who needs to learn how to be cum-trained." And she squeezes my balls with that last word, making me cry out and making my shoulders fall to the floor as my hands go to my aching balls.

"Now turn over and lay on your back, fuck boy."

I do as she commands. I am lying flat on my back, looking straight up at the gorgeous woman of all of my fantasies since adolescence. She is standing next to me and puts one high-heeled foot on my chest, and I see right up her leg to her pussy. Oh sweet Jesus in heaven, it is slick and moist, revealing how much she enjoys tormenting me. And beyond her pussy her garter, her stomach, her proud tits, and then her face smiling down at me, framed by her hair.

"Oh my good boy. You are being a good boy indeed. Now we'll see how much you can really hold out."

And then she puts a leg on each side of me and begins to squat down to lower herself. Instantly, I begin panting again, and open my mouth and stretch out my tongue.

"Oh no, little doggy.... maybe next time, if you're good. But now it's my time to feel that cock of yours inside of me. Time for me to get my pleasure by riding that big, fat, swollen dick of yours until you cry and cry and beg and beg, and I squirt my cum all over your cock. But remember..." she sing-songed, "don't you DARE cum without my permission."

And with that, she squats lower, and lower, down onto her haunches, and I raise my head to watch as her pussy is now hovering so close to my cock. And finally, finally, oh goodness to the sweet angels of mercy, her wet pussy touches the middle of my shaft. Then she slides her slick slit of delight up along my shaft and down again. I slam my head back onto the floor and flatten both my hands down on her carpeted floor and feel a guttural groan launch out of my lungs that sounds like a bull when stuck with a sword. My fucking good God of capricious forgiveness, it feels as if all my nerves in my body are migrating to the slippery skins of my cock and her pussy and are being electrified with millions of tiny shocks of pleasure. She slides ever so slowly back and forth, her own eyes rolling back into her head for a moment as she bears down to rub her clit along my shaft. She is leaning over, supporting her hands on my chest, and arching her back like a kitten as she slicks her cream along my dick back and forth and back and forth.

"Oh please." I whimper.

But she is ignoring me now, lost in her own indulgence of her kitty and the waves of shivering pleasure it is sending up through her womb and into her body. She accents the pleasure by reaching up with one of her hands and rubbing her tits and catching her nipple between thumb and finger and rolling the nipple to send jolts of pain straight back down to her clit which was now pressing hard against my cock.

"Mmmmmm,..." long repeated moans are her only sounds.

Then she quivers for a few moments, stopping all movement, her hands and nails digging deep into my chest. The pain in my chest is almost unbearable. And then she releases. She opens her eyes and smiles big and wide.

"And now for some delicious entree."

She moves her hips and we both gasp simultaneously as we feel my cock head pushing at the entrance to her kitty. She holds it there for a second. Her mouth opens and her face contorts as her pussy enjoys the anticipation. Then she bites her lip and slams her cunt down on my cock. I shout out. My heads slams back again on the floor. I feel an instant burst of tight heat on my cock. Then she slides her pussy up my shaft ever so fucking slowly. By now, I am panting and heaving. She has me pleading...

"Oh my God, please don't, please don't, I can't..."

"Don't you dare," she smiles at me, and now, at the top of cock again, she slams her pussy all the way down my shaft again, burying me completely in her cunt. Her domain. And then it gets worse. She begins to ride me, up and down, rhythmically, digging her nails into my chest. Riding me as if I were her steed and she is on a crazy fast, cross country hunt for that rabbit, her cunt wet from the excitement of the hunt for flesh and blood and bouncing up and down for her pleasure, and hers alone. I am crying, begging, pleading to cum.

"Oh, please oh please oh please." She is rolling her head now, grunting like an animal, loudly, incoherently, as if tearing into the rabbit. I dig my hands into her ass and I bury my face into her bouncing tits and catch a nipple and bite. She begins shouting,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," with every bounce. "Oh God," she yells, "I'm going to cum, cum..... cummmmmmm, oh squirt it, fuck boy, squirt it... YEAHHHHHHHHH!"

And we both cum together in shots and quivers and shivers and grabbing and hugging and heaving and sweating and panting.

My head drops back for a third time, hitting the floor with a thud. I am exhausted and deeply peaceful. I feel light and think that perhaps this is what it feels like to die. Of course, I think: La petite mort. The small death. Natasha rests too, catching her breath. Then she hops off my body, and stands up. She picks up my underwear and wipes herself between her legs.

"Now, get up Timmy, and get dressed."

I do.

"You did well, Timmy. Who knows, you might make me proud at one of my girlfriend's soirees."

12