The Secret Place

Story Info
You slip away for a secret get away.
1.9k words
4.14
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a secret place not far from where I type this story. It is a small island with one side facing the ocean and the other facing shore. It is rocky and boaters find it difficult to get ashore. There are lots of other islands with sandy beaches and good places for making landfall in the area. This one has a good anchorage on the lee side but it has a rocky shore with a fairly difficult walk to the ocean side. Nobody ever goes there. I found it while exploring by myself and I thought it would be a wonderful place to bring a secret lover.

After anchoring the boat just offshore we hold hands and walk through the lush green forest. We pause to steal a kiss under a 100-year-old hemlock tree. I push my body against you feeling your soft beautiful breasts push against me as our lips meet. I run my hands through your hair as I enjoy the taste of you. I move my hands around you so I can hold you tight. You can feel the rough bark of the tree on your back and my hard body pushing from the front. You sense my arousal. Our heads twist back and forth as our lips connect. I feel your tongue slip into my mouth and I open my mouth to accept your offering. I push your tongue out of my mouth so I can put mine deep into yours. "You taste so sweet" escapes my lips. You feel wonderful in my arms and I want you. I have a powerful sexual aching in my groin so I break off our kiss and say, "Come on, I know a beautiful little secret spot. If we don't get moving I will take you right here under this tree." Our hands intertwine again and we climb over fallen trees and avoid the spine covered Devil Clubs growing from the forest floor. Now and then I stop to feed you some swollen red huckleberries. You enjoy the sweet tart taste and my sweet kisses between berries. The berries make you wonderful to kiss. After a little while we can see the ocean through breaks in the trees and can hear the surf breaking gently on the rocks. We climb along the side of a small bay to a point.

After scrambling over some slippery boulders we come upon a rock outcropping and small rock cliff overlooking the ocean. The swells crash and surge on the rocks below making a wonderful exotic sound. A small fault in the solid rock forms a hidden space about 15 feet wide running parallel to the shore. The ocean is only about 25 feet away and about 20 feet below. A soft bed of moss grows naturally on the ground and the branches of the huge conifers form a beautiful canopy above. The afternoon sun streams in warming the area and the rocks protect us from the ocean breezes. The black igneous rock collects and radiates the warmth of the sun. Sea Otters and Harbor Seals play in the surf and we can hear their faint cries. Ocean birds soar and glide overhead sometimes diving into the ocean. Not a single human is around except you and I. It seems that we are in our own private world.

We lie down in this secret spot next to each other and resume our kissing. Tongues find mouths and lips push and grind together with a powerful urgency. The moss forms a warm soft cushion. Our arms are around each other and the sun warms our bodies. We don't say a word. I push you to your back and use my mouth to release your blouse one button at a time. When you open your eyes you can see blue sky filtering through the branches above. I push your blouse open to look at your sexy body with your breasts still hiding behind the lacy cups of your bra. I can just make out your nipples and dark areolas through the flimsy fabric. Luckily for me the clasp is in the front. My fingers are shaking slightly with the excitement of seeing your body for the first time as I reach for the plastic clips holding your bra together. I unhook them and your breasts spill forth. Your beautiful hair and smooth skin creates an exotic creature spread out before me. "You are so beautiful," I whisper over the crash of the surf and the calls of the seabirds. Beams of sunlight play over your partly naked body as I bend down to take your breast in my mouth. I can feel your nipple form into a pebble in my mouth becoming long and firm between my lips. A moan escapes you. Your hands hold my head against your chest and your eyes are closed. I suck in and swirl my tongue around and around. With each pass it bumps over your nipple. I can taste a little bit of salt left over from the exertions of our walk across the island. The sound of ocean swells, the smell of your body and taste of you fills my head with wonderful sensations. One of your hands leaves my head and slips down between our bodies to caress the bulge in my walking shorts. Then I feel your hand slide under the edge of my shorts and you can feel the head of my circumcised cock straining to be free of its tight confines. I could do this forever but I feel a longing for a greater connection.

I kiss my way down from your sweet breasts across the softness of your belly to your short pants. I find the button and unzip the fly. You arch up to help me get them off signaling your need for more. I slip them over the swell of your bottom and toss them aside. My hands roam the newly exposed flesh. I move them down the outsides of your legs and up to the soft skin of your inner legs. I rub the soft mound of hair and flesh filling the front of your panties and my hand comes away with a feeling of wetness. "My gosh you are soaking" I say as I slip my fingers into the side of your panties. I stroke the surface of your pussy with the back of my hand under the thin damp cloth. I decide that I want you totally and completely naked. I slip my fingers into the elastic of your panties and move them down and toward the ends of your legs. You can feel the warm ocean air gently blow on your bare skin. The warmth of the sun and the radiant energy of the rock make you feel alive and very excited. You reach down and grasp the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head. Your hands move all over my back and up and down the sides of my body while we kiss again. Your hands move over my chest feeling the small amount of hair growing between my pectoral muscles. I get on my knees between your legs and you sit up and reach down to the snap on the front of my shorts. You release it and zip down my zipper. My circumcised penis pushes out of the opening still enclosed in my briefs. You caress it through the thin fabric and can see and feel the wetness. My body has been oozing lubrication in anticipation of pushing into you. You grasp the elastic band of my briefs and pull them down moving my shorts along with them. I wiggle the clothes under my knees and am now totally naked along with you. I can feel the sun warm my body and feel the gentle breeze caress my naked skin. I sit down and pull your body onto my lap. I feel the heat of the skin of your thighs on the outsides of my hips. Our bodies press together, breasts to breasts, lips to lips, belly to belly, heart to heart and soul to soul. Nothing else matters in the world. I grind my pelvis against you feeling your wet outer lips moving over my hard prick.

I want, no, I need to taste you. I push you back onto the moss and move around next to you. I reach down and spread your legs. What a gorgeous sight to see a naked woman totally ready for me. "I want you," I groan with anticipation as I put my head down between your legs to taste your wet pussy. You let out a low moan and curl your body around to try to get your mouth on my penis. I lay down beside you and you roll on top of me. Your mouth centers on my erect member and you suck it deep inside. My mouth finds your cunt and you press it down on my face. I reach my hands up to surround your hips pulling down so my tongue can push as far as possible up into your sexual canal.

Meanwhile your mouth has moved to the head of my cock and your tongue swirls around the soft sensitive skin. I can taste the sweet musky flavor of your juices as they coat my face. You can taste the salty clear pre-cum flowing from my cock. We can no longer hear the crash and surge of the ocean, feel the ocean breeze, see the birds or hear the animals. We are totally centered on each other and the pleasures we feel. Your mouth comes off of my prick with a small pop. You sit up and enjoy my mouth on your pussy. I lap up and down the slit of your pussy. Once in a while I arch up and flick at your clitoris. I even lick down lower finding the smooth skin almost to your anus before moving back to your smooth labia. I gently take your vaginal lips in my teeth to pull and caress. I pull you down so I can swirl my tongue around and around your clitoris. After this has gone on for a while you say "I have to have your cock deep inside of me NOW".

You roll off of me and lay back. I quickly move between your legs and rub my hard cock up and down your slippery slit. It finds your wet tunnel and moves all the way inside. It is almost like it is being pulled inside by a magical power. I fuck up and down on you. I lean forward to kiss you and put some pressure on your clit with my pubic bone. I move in and out of you with long firm strokes. I keep moving in and out enjoying the touch of your skin the wet grip of your cunt holding my cock tight. After a long time I feel my orgasm growing from deep inside of me. I feel a few small contractions from you. This triggers the first of many long deep spurts of cum deep into your pussy. You cum just after me and arch up to me. "Oh God" you say "don't let this stop". Our orgasms seem to last forever crashing over us like huge waves breaking on a rocky shore. As they recede we again notice the crash of the waves and the sound of the animals. I hold you for a long time.