The Secret Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, after every spasm had died down, after every satisfied glance had been met, they broke apart, her family becoming individuals again. Laura didn't want to move; it had been one of the very good nights, and she wanted to savor it as for long as she could. She sleepily watched as her family stood up, stretched, hugged, laughed, toweled off, dressed, all of them moving dreamlike through the room. Before each of them left they stopped and kissed Laura, thanking her; she didn't think she had done much, but maybe she had, maybe her presence had added something to the night. Soon she was alone, and she curled up on the couch, naked, spent, sweaty, but glowing, and she dropped off into a light, contented sleep.

Later, feeling a hand stroke her back, she woke up. She opened her eyes and saw Ben sitting beside her.

"How was your night?" he asked.

"Oh Ben," she said, her heart jumping after seeing his face. "It was so good. It was amazing. You're right, you know - our family is special."

"I know," he said, his hand still moving along her back.

She took his other hand. "You should have been here, then it would have been perfect."

"I'm here now."

"It's perfect now."

They gazed at each other. Ben's face slowly fell.

"Laura," he said softly, "this is wrong."

"What?" She had no idea what he was talking about.

He rubbed his eyes, sighed. "There's an unspoken rule in this family: Don't fall in love. We're just supposed to have fun together. I'm not supposed to fall in love with you."

"Ben?" she said, sitting up.

"I want you all to myself," he said miserably. "I want to take you away from all this. I'm sorry."

"Ben, Ben," she said, hanging onto his shoulders and kissing him. "It's all right. I understand. And I... Maybe I'll go away with you, someday."

"Really?"

"Yes," she said, watching his face brighten. "Someday. But I'm having too much fun now. I want to stay with the family for now. All right?"

He hugged her. "I don't want to force you to do anything. I just wanted you to know how I feel." He squeezed her tighter. "Would you really leave with me, someday?"

Her heart did flip-flops. "Yes, I would."

They kissed deeply, tenderly. She started undressing him, her fingers still clumsy with sleep, as he softly touched her face. He ended up sitting on the floor as she tugged away the rest of his clothes. He fell back onto the thick carpet and with a fluid motion she straddled him, taking his dick inside her. They moved together slowly, gently, whispering meaningless things as she looked down at him from above. They moved together through the rest of the night, taking comfort from each other, satisfied with merely being with each other. They moved together as they knew they always would, doing what they were born to do - taming an unnatural force, defying a disapproving world, and simply loving each other in a way few mortals experience.

12