The Secret Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just nodded. I got busy unsnapping and unzipping. I yanked off her pants and socks and tossed them aside. I gazed at her pussy hair, dark and neatly trimmed. But that could wait. I rose up, gave Sandy another kiss and lowered my face to her left leg. I licked and kissed and sucked her left leg all the way down her thigh to her knee to her calf to her shin to her feet, and sucked each of her toes one at a time. Then I moved to her right foot, sucked all of her toes one at a time and licked and sucked my way up her leg the same way and finally reached her upper thigh. By this time she was a ball of jelly, moaning and quivering, and when I stuck my face in her crotch, rammed my tongue into her pussy and clamped my lips around her clit she just went to pieces. A wave of her juice splashed into my mouth and chin. She screamed, "Oh my God, Jesus Christ, Oh shit. Oh no, oh yes, oh fuck." But I held on. I kept my lips wrapped around her clit, never moving off, keeping at it with my lips while my tongue roamed inside her. My head and her hips got into a steady rhythm as my face stayed plastered to her pussy. I squeezed her ass cheeks with both my hands in tempo, and she moaned with our thrusts. The speed of our movement slowly increased, her whimpers growing in volume with our pace.

Sandy started yelling again. "Oh Jesus, I'm gonna come again. I'm gonna come big. Oh my God, oh shit. Oh fuck. Here I come, I can't believe it, I'm gonna come again into your face, my fucking son-in-law's face, oh shit. Eat me, Rob, suck me, I'm coming, here I come, uh oh, fuck..."

She exploded. I felt another rush of her fluid into my face. I stayed down there for a short time longer, accepted a few last squirts and then moved up beside her. My face and mouth were covered with her cum, but I kissed her. Our mouths opened, we kissed long and soft and she tasted her own juice.

I stood up and started to undress in front of her. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, got it off and tossed it on a chair. I started unzipping my jeans and my dick popped out, fully erect. I'd been hard for quite a while and was more than ready.

Sandy saw my cock and her eyes got bigger. I moved onto the bed on top of her and looked her in the eye, and said, "I always thought you were hot but I never thought I'd ever fuck you."

"You better fuck me!" she said. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her. She was dripping wet and I slid right in. She let out a loud moan and we started in a slow rhythm but it soon increased. "That's it, honey. Fuck me, drill me deep, keep fucking me, I want your cock inside me. God that feels good." I pounded my hard meat into her over and over, again squeezing her ass. We continued in harmony until it was soon my turn to explode, and I let loose with a load deep into her. I groaned loudly as I came, and right after that Sandy yelped and had another spasmodic orgasm.

I collapsed beside Sandy, quaking. I put my left arm around her and she placed her head on my chest, her left hand on my stomach. We didn't say much for a while, we were just basking in our own glow. After a few minutes she kissed my chest and nipples some and her hand drifted down to my balls. She massaged my balls gently and then started running the tip of her finger along the shaft of my dick, from the base to the tip and back again, three or four times. It didn't take long and I was hard again.

"I want you to relax," Sandy said to me. "Just lay back. It's my turn to pleasure you." She leaned over to the nightstand and dipped her finger into a shallow jar. She rolled back over and eased into position with her head above my cock. She lowered her head. She kissed my cock, licked my balls and slid her tongue around the rim of my ass, something I'd never felt before. Her lubed finger entered my asshole about an inch with a gentle in-and-out motion, and I groaned as her finger crept a little farther in. I held her blonde curls up in my left hand so I could watch as she put her mouth around my cock. Half of my swollen meat disappeared into her mouth as she lowered her head, and with each movement she took a little more of me into her mouth as her finger eased back and forth in my ass.

After a minute or two she stopped. She raised her mouth off of me, and with her finger still in my ass, said "How do you like it so far?"

"Oh Christ, I've never felt anything like that in my life. What a fucking turn-on watching my dick slide in and out of your mouth."

"Well, it's going to get even better. You just have to do one thing, okay? Tell me right before you are about to come. Will you do that?"

I nodded and she went back to work. She resumed finger fucking my ass and licked my cock a few times before putting it back into her mouth. Then after several short strokes taking about half my cock in her mouth, in one quick powerful motion her head shot down over my cock while at the same time her finger shot all the way up into my ass. I let out a yelp like I never had before. Her lips were resting on my balls with the entire length of my cock in her mouth. As she sucked my cock her finger kept going to town, back and forth, deep into my ass. I moaned and groaned over and over with each motion she made. It was hard to believe what was actually happening: I'm 28 years old, in the bed of this foxy woman, 25 years older than me, my still mother-in-law. And she's not only deep-throating me, making her the first woman who ever did that to me, but her finger is all the way in the back of my ass to boot, where no other woman had ever penetrated.

Sandy let up. Her finger eased back to the rim of my asshole, and her mouth to the head of my cock. She paused briefly...then she did it again! With one violent push her mouth took in all of my cock and her finger shot like a bullet back into my ass. I bucked like a bronco but her finger didn't stop and her mouth was a vise around my cock, buried to the balls. A couple more strokes then I was ready to blow.

"I going to come," I gasped. "I'm going to come...here I come..."

Sandy backed off my cock but her finger never stopped fucking my ass. She placed her mouth right around the very tip of my penis. I could feel my sperm traveling up through my shaft like never before, the pressure of a fire hose. Then I gave out a yell that could have been heard out on the highway. Just as my cum made its way up through my dick Sandy sucked my pee hole with an untamed force I'd never felt before. My semen gushed upward as Sandy sucked it out of me like a straw. I shuddered and shook as she continued to suck like I was the last few drops of an ice cream soda, and throughout my seven or eight raging spasms her finger never stopped moving in my ass.

Finally, once I'd shot my load and my quivers abated Sandy gently kissed my cock and balls, then worked her way north kissing my stomach, my nipples and finally when her lips reached my mouth, I put my hands behind her head and pulled her close. I clasped my mouth onto hers and kissed her, tongued her mouth and tasted my cum. It was a long kiss, hard at first, followed by five or six short tender ones. Only after our lips parted did I feel her finger slip out of my ass.

Sandy's head settled on my shoulder, and her left hand rested on my chest. We laid there for a minute in each other's arms. She didn't say anything.

"Wow," I began. "I don't know what to say. Thank You."

"Did you like that?" she said.

"Like it? I never felt anything like it in my life, it was fucking unbelievable! No woman ever took my whole cock into her mouth before, what a turn-on watching you do that. Jesus! And my ass...you're the first one in there too. What is that, the Sandy Special?"

Sandy smiled, shrugged and said. "Sure, you can call it that. I'm glad it was good for you...I enjoyed it too. I looked forward to it all week."

"You did? How do you mean?"

"Well, I've been thinking about you since Tuesday night when we spoke on the phone. I wasn't sure if you'd accept my invitation to go to dinner tonight. I was nervous about asking you and I was happy when you said yes. And even after you did accept I had no idea whether we'd end up in bed. I was hoping we would but I had no idea how things would go once you got here. But I wanted to be prepared in case it did happen... And if it did happen I wanted it to be the greatest night ever, a night we wouldn't forget. So I practiced."

"Well you've succeeded, this is the most amazing..." I started and then I caught myself. "You practiced? What do you mean you practiced?"

Sandy laughed and looked up into my face. "When we were on the phone and you told me you were seeing a couple of older women, it really turned me on. And the rest of that night I fantasized about tonight, I even masturbated in bed after Rick fell asleep. I decided that night on a practice plan." Sandy giggled and added, "You sure you want to hear this?"

"You can't stop now," I said. "No secrets now. Tell me about your practice plan."

She cleared her throat and said: "Okay. Cucumbers."

"Cucumbers?"

She laughed again. "Yes, cucumbers. I figured I could entertain myself and prepare for you at the same time. I remembered several years ago, I don't how we got on the subject, but Jill and I were talking about you and somehow we got around to penis size. And she mentioned that she had measured you one time and you were eight inches. Is that true?"

I remembered the occasion. I nodded.

"Well, the next day I went to the market. I stopped at the stationery supply shelf, took a 12-inch plastic ruler off the rack and put it in the baby seat of the shopping cart. Then I went over to the produce section and started measuring cucumbers. I picked out four nice hard eight-inchers and bagged them up. I've been working out with them ever since."

"Working out," I said.

"Yes. Working out with a vengeance, and I'd say it's paid off wouldn't you?"

I chuckled and looked into those brown eyes. I kissed her on her forehead and agreed it had indeed paid off. "So, tell me about these workouts," I said.

"I practiced with them in my mouth and I practiced with them in my vagina. For four days. With my mouth I'd practice in front of a mirror so I could see how much I was taking in. That took some practice. I've had cucumbers in my mouth so much this week, I feel like a vegetarian. But downstairs was much easier...I just put it inside me and thought about tonight. Hell, I got off three times last night and twice this morning."

"Are you kidding me? You did it here?" I asked.

"Right here," she replied.

She rolled over to her left and opened a drawer of the night stand. She turned back to me with a big smile on her face and held up an eight-inch long cucumber." That's about the right size, isn't it?" she said. She held it up to my nose. "You want to smell it?"

I took a few sniffs. I nodded and said softly, "Show me your workout. Mouth first."

I could tell she was getting into it. "You really want to see it? Okay. Wait." She popped up off the bed and into the bathroom. She turned on the tap, took a drink of water and came back and sat on the bed facing me. "Sorry," she said, "I had to get all your cum out of my mouth. Okay, here goes. I hope I can do it, the trick is to open your throat as wide as you can."

Sandy seemed to take a deep breath and she pushed half of the cucumber into her mouth. She paused, her hand landed gently on my thigh, and then she started pushing it further into her mouth. She moved it inward a little at a time and swallowed it up, all of it except for the very end her fingers gripped. She pulled it out then shoved it back in to the same depth. After a few seconds she pulled it back out. She did it a couple more times and it excited me to see that big thing vanish into her throat.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think you are a much disciplined woman," I said. "Practicing like that."

"Oh, shut up, I'm a Registered Nurse. You want to see more?"

"Well of course, but I'm getting hard. I might have to fuck you again."

"Promises, promises," she said. She put the vegetable between her legs, shoved it inside her inside her and glided it in and out. She sunk it all the way in. She yanked it in and out, over and over, and she grunted with each push. I watched the cucumber slide in and out of her. I was turned on watching, massaging my member when Sandy looked at me and said, "Well, are you going to fuck me or not?"

I reached down, pulled the cucumber out of her pussy, licked it off and put it beside her on the bed. I twisted up to a position above her and she grasped my cock quickly and shoved it into her. She wrapped her legs around the back of my ass and squeezed and we fucked again.

-----

In the morning I awoke as Sandy came out of the bathroom and back to bed and kissed my lips. I had a full erection, pretty much an everyday occurrence in those days. She noticed immediately, reached for it and stated, "Well, somebody's happy this morning."

I said, "He must thinking about that Sandy Special."

She smiled and said, "Oh, he wants the Special, does he...Well listen, I'll give you my special, but you have to give me yours."

With that she swung around and adjusted herself into sixty-nine position. She immediately started kissing my cock and kneading my balls and her pussy was right in front of my face. I don't know what she did in the bathroom but she smelled and tasted sweet. I spread her lips with my fingers and sheathed her clit with my lips and licked her. She had my cock in her mouth and started doing her thing, up and down, in and out, deeper and deeper into her throat. Her finger slid into my ass with no resistance, matching the movements of her mouth. That was my cue. I tickled her ass with my left middle finger, wet with her juice, and stuck it in about an inch and kept moving it gently back and forth. I worked it in deeper and deeper and she let out a full-throated moan that was muffled by the cock in her mouth and sent a chill into my groin. We sucked with increasing speed, and then I shoved my finger all the way into her anus. She let out with a squeal and a wave of her cum washed over my mouth and face. Her body buckled, she shook a couple of times. She pulled off and out of me and in a flash was up beside me, her face close to mine. She kissed me hard but short, and said two words: "Fuck me."

I mashed my mouth into hers, kissing her as I rolled her onto her back. Her hand was already latched onto my dick and she fed it into her drippy slit.

Immediately I was back inside her, slipping in and out. I pumped myself into her hard, over and over. I wanted to stick my cock into this woman as far as I could as long as I could.

I rammed it into her. I slung my body into hers. I grunted, she groaned, she bellowed, I moaned. I kept fucking her, kept banging, but I knew I was getting close to blowing my load. I wanted to prolong this moment, so I slowed down, and I eased back into a nice slow groove.

Sandy looked up at me with a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Everything is perfect. I'm just pacing myself...I don't want to come too soon and spoil it for you." Our eyes were locked, our faces inches apart.

"I want you in my ass," she said quietly.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. I want your cock in my ass."

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?" I said.

"Yes, please fuck me in my ass," she replied.

"You sure? I never did that before."

"What, do you think I'm some kind of frequent flier?" she asked playfully, then lowered her voice and sighed, "I want to feel you in my ass."

She pushed me slightly and I backed out of her resting on my knees. She reached over to the table and grabbed the jar of lube. She slathered it all over my dick from the balls to the tip. Then she slipped her finger into herself a couple of times for good measure. She grabbed a pillow and placed it beneath her, then spread her legs high and wide, and said, "Give it to me."

I grabbed my penis and placed the tip up against her rim. I was excited and swollen big and hard. I started to push it in.

Our eyes were locked. "Go easy on me, big boy," she said.

I paused. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"You know what to do."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me. Let's just take our time. I want to feel every inch of you."

I could feel her groin pushing toward me so I pushed back against the resistance and I plunged farther in. She let out a squeaky breath so I paused."

"It's okay," she said. "Keep going."

She again eased herself toward me so I pressed forward. I held my cock between my thumb and fingers to steer it as I pushed it in another inch. We began a gentle rocking, exerting a muted pressure and in unison we eased my cock deeper into her. The smooth friction was intoxicating, the walls of her anus crunched around the circumference of my shaft. We continued our tender swaying back and forth.

"How does it feel?" I asked softly.

"Big," was all she said at first. Her eyes looked like glazed saucers staring back at me. "How about you?"

"Good. Good and tight."

"How far in are you?"

I glanced down and said, "maybe halfway." I slowly sped up the pace of our rocking and Sandy went with the flow. We could both feel it being absorbed deeper inside her. She reached down with her right hand and began massaging her clit, and she uttered a guttural "ugh" with each push.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she said, speeding us up. She rubbed her clit to full size with quicker and quicker strokes. "I can't...believe you're...ugh...fucking my... ass! Keep it up...ugh...honey, keep...ugh...fucking my ass!"

Then I propelled my cock into her with a concussive force and hit home. When my balls slapped into her ass she let out with a rebel yell, and I kept it up, ramming my cock in and out of her.

"Holy Mother of God!" she loudly exclaimed as I kept slamming into her, her ass taking me in and squeezing my cock, our slide mellower with each sweet push. "I can't believe you're fucking my ass. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking my ass. Jesus, I feel like there's a brick it my ass! I can't believe your big...fat...hard...young cock is up my...skinny... tight ass." We kept it up for a little while.

We moved faster still, speeding toward climax. "I'm going to come," I grunted.

"Yes!" she said, "come in my ass. I want to feel your hot cum. Harder! Yes! Shoot that wad into my ass."

That did it. I let out a raucous yelp and ejaculated my load into her ass, each spurt sending a quake through my body.

Sandy's left hand gripped my arm, as she rubbed herself faster. "I can feel it. Your cum. Now I'm going to...stay in me." We rocked with each of her grunts, and then I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and squeezed hard. After three or four constrictions she shrieked like a catamount and her pussy poured forth with her gush.

She came with a shudder and then we were still. "Stay in me for a second." I did. Our eyes were glued. She cracked a hint of a smile. "Wow."

I stayed in her a little longer, I could feel my swell lessening. Then she said, "Okay. Pull it out slow." As I did so I could feel her sphincter contracting and expanding, and got that little eye flicker from Sandy on the way out.

We lay back, exhausted. "Phew!" she said.

"You are incredible," I said.

"I can't believe we just did that."

"I can't believe it either. You were amazing."

We kissed easy and soft. We parted and I said, "I'm your backdoor man."

She kissed me again and replied, "I'm glad I left the door unlocked."

------

We held each other in bed for a long time without saying too much. We decided we would shower, and then I'd take her out to brunch.

One nice thing about that condo was that it had a really large shower so there was plenty of room for both of us. We both got under the spray and started soaping up. After a minute or two she told me to turn around and she would wash my back.