The Secret Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started with my shoulders and slowly moved down my arms and back. She worked my lower back and then was lathering my butt. She took her time massaging my cheeks and made sure to run a finger through my crack a few times. I was already getting hard when her arms slipped around me and she started massaging my cock and balls with both hands.

"I think it's time I washed this, don't you?"

I turned around and kissed her, pressing my new stiffness against her. We parted and she lathered her hands into a rich foam and resumed my dickwash. Her right hand cupped my scrotum and she kneaded my nuts like they were pair of Chinese exercise balls. Her left hand was around my cock sliding up and down on the surface of slick soap. She felt me swell in her hand.

Sandy looked up into my eyes and asked, "Would you like to wash me?"

By this time I was rock solid and said, "I'd like to wash you with my cock."

Our eyes still fixed, she softly said, "That's what I meant."

"Put me in," I said.

I adjusted my height and she slipped me into her. I put my hands on her ass and lifted her, and with a little hop she locked her legs around me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned her back against the wet wall and pushed.

I held her, slipping and sliding in and out, and Sandy grunted with each exertion, wanting it all. I slipped a sudsy finger in her ass, which she welcomed.

"Yes!" she hissed. "You're cleaning my pussy with your cock and finger-fucking my ass! You know how to clean me. You know how to fuck me."

Whenever she talked like that I got more excited, and she knew it, so I picked it up a notch. I fucked her harder and she fucked back. I launched my dick into her while her arms, legs and pussy all pinched and squeezed in unison with each soapy swing. I kept sticking her. I wanted to drive her through the wall.

Sandy was making more and more noise so I knew she was about to erupt. "Fuck," she squealed. "Oh God, I never fucked so much. Give it to me. Keep fucking me."

I adjusted my hand and slipped a second finger into her asshole and Sandy yelped. "Yes!" she cried. "Clean my ass while you're fucking me!"

I pushed my fingers deep into her ass each time I slammed my dick into her pussy. I wanted to touch myself.

Her yelps got louder and she let out her by-now-familiar scream that I muffled with my mouth. I kept pushing, knowing I was close to release.

"I was half breathless and panted, "I cleaned you out, now I'm gonna fill you up."

"Yes. Ugh... Fill my fresh, clean twat with some fresh cum."

God did I. With a final giant thwack of her skin against the wet wall, I detonated my payload. I quivered and shivered over and over inside her arms, between her legs, and in the spell of her pleasure.

Once I settled, with Sandy still pinned to the wall, I kissed her. "You can put me down now," she said. We laughed and we unlatched.

We kissed again and I couldn't resist holding her tit. She slapped my hand away. "Stop that or we'll never finish this shower. And take that ornery penis of yours out of here before it gets itself into more trouble."

----

I took Sandy to brunch and it was a very relaxed and pleasant time. We had a nice table overlooking the ocean. Like two playful lovers on a holiday, we joked about how odd it felt to have clothes on, how sore we both were, and at one point Sandy even poked her foot between my legs and asked, 'How is the sausage?' But over the course of the meal I think we both could feel the vibe changing because we both knew the end was near.

I drove her back to her condo and pulled into the lot. There were only a few cars in the lot, but I parked the car a few spaces away for a little privacy for our goodbyes, and I put the gearshift in park.

We both turned toward each other.

"Rob, thank you so much for a wonderful night," she said.

"No, thank you. It was incredible. You were incredible."

We kissed a long, soft kiss, and I fondled her right breast in my left hand. Our tongues said goodbye with a slow, silky dance, my penis starting to get turgid. We parted and Sandy looked into my eyes.

"No one can ever find out about this," she said.

I replied, "No one would ever believe it."

With that said we kissed some more, my hand on her breast, and after a few seconds she let her right hand settle on my crotch.

"Good Lord, Rob, is that thing hard again?" she said with mock surprise. "Well, what the hell, let's get one last look at the little monster." She unsnapped me, unzipped me and yanked open my fly as far as it would go. She threaded it through the slit in my boxers and began lightly rubbing it. Then she got a pensive look on her face and she started to talk.

"You know, when you came down here last night I had no idea how it was going to turn out. And even in the restaurant after I came in my pants and we were walking back I still had no idea if I would get you upstairs. But I decided then that if I did, I was going to be the best piece of ass you ever had in your life."

I started to say something but she hushed me. Her hand still embraced my erection with a sweet rocking caress, and she continued.

"This place will never be quite the same, that bedroom has a whole new meaning. When I'm in that bed the memory I am going to have is of your head between my thighs and your tongue inside me. And I'll think of the time when you stood up and dropped your pants and I saw your little monster spring out, I believe my eyes were probably bulging out of my head because I wanted it and now I knew I was going to get it. I will remember you on top of me, kissing me, fucking me; it was almost like a dream. And then we were having fun with the cucumber, and laughing, and I knew...I knew what I was going to do next, and was surprised at how much I wanted to do it. I'll remember the feeling of your cock in my mouth, all of it. I still can't believe I did that, but I did. I'll remember the Sandy Special, and from now on the number 69 will remind me of you.

"And when I'm in that bed with Rick, I'll never forget it, but he'll never know that in that same bed you assfucked his wife. And Jill will probably use that shower hundreds of times and never have a clue that you and I stood in there together and I washed you and I held your soapy cock and balls in my hands. She'll never know how much I wanted you, she'll never know how many ways I had you, she'll never know her ex-husband fucked her mother and pounded her up against the wall.

"But you know what? I don't regret any of it," she said, looking at me with glassy eyes. "It was fun being your slut for night."

She looked down at her hand around my cock and increased the speed of her strokes. In our silence she stroked me, hard with revelation, and soon I let go with a groan, and my jizz flew in spurts onto my pants and shirt.

After a moment or two Sandy dipped a dab of semen off of the head of my cock with her forefinger and put it in her mouth.

"Well, thanks again for one hell of a night. But I really need to go now," she said. Then she leaned in, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and with her little wink said, "I have to go change my panties."

Then she was out of the car and she walked over to the building, up the stairs, and disappeared onto the second floor without looking back. And I was left with my dick hanging out and a mess to clean up.

---

Two days later when I arrived home from work there was a brown paper sack on my front porch with my name written on it. I unlocked the door and went into the kitchen. I put my briefcase on the floor and the bag on the table. Inside the bag was a gift-wrapped package and hand-written note. I read the note first:

R.-

I stopped by on the way home from the beach but missed you. I was going to give you the Special but I guess it was not to be. Maybe next time. Thanks again for an unforgettable night. I'm leaving you a small gift as a memento...Take care.

- S.

p.s. If Denise gets a visit from the backdoor man, I hope she lets

him in. I know I'm glad I did.

I put down the note and picked up the package, tore off the paper and opened the box. I removed the tissue paper and at the bottom found two items: a pair of her panties and the cucumber. I lifted the panties to my nostrils and breathed in the aroma of her sweet funk.

I never saw Sandy, or ever spoke to her again. I'm sure she felt, rightly so, that it would have been far too risky and that we could never top that first night anyway.

She was left with just a memory, but she left me with more than that. The cucumber died a slow, natural death, but I kept those panties for a long time.

end