The Secret Sex Life of Sunny Lee Ch. 01

Story Info
The erotic adventures of a sexy secretary.
1.6k words
3.75
48.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Secret Sex Life of Sunny Lee : The Petite Asian Lover

These are the erotic exploits of a sexy, hard working executive secretary. Thorough and highly efficient, Sunny always sets herself up as an indispensable asset for her high powered bosses in the financial and marketing world. These men rely on her to keep their schedules, buy gifts for their wives and children, and help them stay on top of their game. Her fiery personality however runs head on against her the stereotype of her attractive petiteness. These corporate hotshots are thrown off guard when this little Asian-American kitten becomes a raging tiger. It's never long before all of the executives want her desperately.

Sunny, however generally keeps a low profile when it comes to the work place. Only a select few have been able to enjoy all the pleasures she has to offer. However, Sunny has an insatiable sexual appetite. Nothing seems to please her for very long. Every time she's about to give up and throw in the towel, it's never long before she finds her beautiful, delicate mouth or soaking pussy impaled by a raging,rock-hard cock...sometimes in both places at the same time!

Chapter One

Sunny sat at the bar and took a long drag from her cigarette and thought about the long day she just had at the office and not just the day, but the entire week. Her boss, David was working on some huge telecom merger that she could not have cared less about but he kept her extra busy this week. It was a Friday so she was hoping he would let her go home early or at least on time, but she had no such luck. Sunny exhaled the smoke from her nostrils and felt her brain tingle. It felt good sometimes just to let it all out.

Sunny smiled to herself thinking that David probably kept her there late because she had made the fatal mistake of wearing her short black skirt to work. All day, Sunny kept catching him looking at her legs. It was so annoying sometimes but she knew he couldn't help it. After all, he wasn't the only guy checking her out at work.

Sunny wasn't being conceited at all, it was just a fact that most of the men, at least the straight ones, wanted her. She was always being asked out or checked out. Sunny was quite petite and though she was almost twenty seven years old, Sunny looked much younger. She had a girlish body as well as a pretty young face. Despite the fact she had a small chest, it didn't seem to deter the boys in the office from trying to get into her panties. Sunny also had one of those cutesy girly voices. One guy at work had told her she sounded like one of those girls from the Japanese cartoons. The cuteness pretty much stopped there though as her tongue could be biting. She really know how to put some one in their place, if she felt like it.

But right now Sunny was away from all that. Now she was sitting at the bar with her co-workers and friends, Laura and Maria. Maria looked at Sunny, "So I hear you are going to stay at Laura's family's house in Laguna Nagel? Oh my God, It's so nice there. Big swimming pool, perfect view of the ocean."

"Yeah," Sunny calmly responded taking a sip from her glass, "I just want to chill by the pool. Not deal with anyone." She then looked at Laura. "Your family is going to be out of town right?"

"I don't think so." Laura said." I hope they are though. Oh Sunny, I so want you to meet my family."

"Oh No.no.no.no...no families for me." Sunny was not thrilled with that prospect. A quiet weekend is all she wanted and Laura was always pulling that sort of crap on her. She was always inviting Sunny everywhere to meet all her friends. Laura was sweet and bubbly and Sunny enjoyed her company but sometimes she could be a bit much. She wanted to hang out with Sunny all the time and she was always IMimg her at work.

"Oh Sunny...you are so antisocial" Maria chided " speaking of which...when are you going to get your self a boyfriend?" Maria and a Laura laughed. "I think you just need to get laid girl.."

"No thank you" Sunny replied and took another drag from her cigarette. Unknown to her friend's, Sunny already had that department all under control. Or did she?

That thought brought Sunny back to the weekend before at a club in Santa Monica when she met a strapping, young stud named....uh...had she forgotten already? Well in her defense, Sunny had quite a few drinks that night. However, she did recall that after leaving her friends that night, she went to this young hottie's house. He was five years younger than her but she didn't mind. It wasn't long before he was carrying little Sunny in his arms. She liked that. Sunny was a control freak for sure, especially at the office, but there were times she met the right guy, she liked giving up that control.

So she let him carry her to the large sofa in his living room. Sunny was like a doll in his arms, She was barely five feet high and just ninety-eight pounds. He sat down on the sofa with her in lap as they kissed. He put his hand on her thigh pushed it up her skirt. Sunny could feel his stiffness under her ass, "So are you going to take that thing out or am I going to have to?" He laughed and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Sunny slid over a bit on his lap to give him room to take his cock out. It was a nice looking cock, she thought. Not small and not too big. "Juuust right", Sunny thought.

She put her hand around the shaft and slowly moved it up and down as they deep kissed. Meanwhile, her boy started to remove her blouse. He took it off and threw it on the floor. Next came off her bra, exposing her tiny breasts. Her nipples were already hard as he use his fingers to play with them, squeezing them lightly then tighter.

After a few more minutes, he had Sunny stand up. He unzipped the back of her miniskirt and it fell to the floor. Then he pulled down her pantyhose and finally her tiny black thong. He placed his hands on Sunny's sweet ass and brought her toward him. He stayed seated while he had Sunny now completely nude, her feet on the sofa and her standing over his face. Sunny was always amazed how quickly guys wanted to eat her pussy, but she was not complaining. No not at all.

Sunny was breathing very heavily now, as his tongue danced all over her clit as used his hands on her ass to push her soaking, swollen pussy on his face. She could feel herself getting to close to that precipice now but she didn't want to cum like this, she wanted his cock inside her. " I want you fuck me now, I want your cock inside me!" Sunny said, half out of breath. "Ok, he answered, " let's go to my bed. He picked up Sunny and put her in his arms again.

When they entered his bedroom, he threw her on to the bed and started to take off his clothes. "Can you suck my cock first? He asked. It will get me really rock hard." Without answering him, Sunny got on her knees on the mattress and grabbed him to sit him on the bed. She then got onto the floor and got on to her knees again, between his legs. Sunny put her face up his cock. She looked at it, turning her head side to side and then in not time, she opened up her mouth and put his cock in her mouth.

Sunny kissed and sucked it, She could tell he was loving it especially when her grabbed her head and started fucking her face. Again, Sunny, the super control freak was happy let him do this. Sunny kept in rhythm with his thrusts but then she felt it and she knew what was next. He exploded in her mouth. She immediately recoiled her head off of his cock but her face was close to his cock and the second explosion lapped onto her lips and part of her nose.

Now don't get the girl wrong, Sunny was no prude and had nothing against having semen in her mouth. But she was upset. Sunny looked up at him with a scowl, "you asshole. I told you I wanted you to fuck me!" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help it!" he said to her. He was truly apologetic, but this wasn't the first time this had happened to her. Sunny just had that effect on men and while it did flatter her ego, it didn't work wonders for her having an orgasm. Still very upset with the prospect of not being able to orgasm, Sunny grabbed his shirt and wiped his semen off her face and spit whatever she had in her mouth onto it. "Hey, that's an expensive silk shirt!" "Who gives a shit?" was her answer as she left the room to get her clothes."Loser!"

This was Sunny's curse. Would she ever find a man that had the skill and the stamina could please her once and for all?

After drifting off about her unsatisfactory sexual adventure, Sunny found herself again in the bar with her friends. How much time had passed? Laura was still babbling on about something or other. Maria was listening and laughing. It didn't seem like much was going to happen tonight but that was ok, after all Sunny was just looking for a little peace and quiet on weekend. Maybe hanging out at Laura's house in Laguna Nagel was going to turn out ok...

End Chapter One