The Secret Whore

Story Info
Wife is blackmailed into being the company whore.
1.8k words
4.25
331.8k
110
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

"Just what is going on at your place, that's three nights this week you've had to work late, for Christ's sake, tell that boss of yours you've got a home life too."

"I'm sorry Hon, it's just that we're short of staff and there's loads of deadlines to meet. Look, there's a TV dinner in fridge, so don't wait up huh." She hung up.

This was getting too much, two to three times a week she would have to work late, coming home sometimes at 2am. I'd hear her get undressed and shower before falling into bed exhausted. It was playing havoc with our sex life and if I was lucky I got it once a week. Then there were all the phone calls, it seemed that even on the weekends they wouldn't leave her alone. The only reason I'd let it go on so long was the fact that she earned at least three times my salary and we really needed the money, but I decided that enough was enough, if she wouldn't tell him I would.

By the time I arrived at the office it was 7:30pm. It was one of those multi storey buildings with her offices on the 17th floor. Security knew me and with a cheery wave let me. I left the elevator and headed for my wife's office. "Sorry man, you've just missed them, they left about an hour ago." It was the cleaner, a large cheerful black guy. I took a flyer. "Are they coming back? It's just that Mr Briggs asked me to meet him here, I'm one of his customers."

"Don't know but seeing as he knows you, you can wait in Mr Briggs office if you like, I'll shout you when I'm about ready to lock up." He let me in to the plush office. A large desk filled the room with two leather sofa's against one wall, TV, hi-fi and video to the left and a mirror wall concealing a bar at the far end. I'd been here before when helping my wife and her boss celebrate a big contract so knew where everything was. I decided the least they could do while I waited was provide the drink so I pressed the catch and with a quite hiss the mirror door opened out.

I helped myself to a large brandy and was just about to close the door when I realised you could see through it, it was a two-way mirror. I examined the bar a little more closely. Behind the other door was a video camera pointing into the room. Why would you have a secret camera I thought? Searching the bar area revealed a hidden drawer, it was one of those push the front and it springs open. Inside were a number of videotapes, each one labelled with the name of a client or specific meeting. Out of curiosity, I took one of the tapes and placed it in the player.

It started with a view of the room. There were two foreign looking men, Arabs or Iranian's, Briggs and my young wife, Helen. The two men occupied one of the sofas while Helen sat near the desk. Briggs, a middle aged short fat guy with a balding head was handing out drinks and congratulating them on signing the deal. "Well, gentlemen, and lady, lets drink to a long and successful relationship." They downed the drink and Briggs quickly refilled the glasses. This time he stood behind my wife and started to run his hands across her shoulders and down inside her blouse towards her tits.

Helen is a real sexy woman, just turned 28, naturally blond with brown eyes, tall with a beautiful figure, full ripe tits and shapely legs. She was dressed in a two-piece grey business suit with black stockings and high heels completing the picture. As Briggs reached in and fondled her tits she merely sat there sipping her drink. "Gentlemen, I promised you something special, so, what say we have some fun." This seemed to be Helen's queue. Rising to her feet she sexily sauntered over and stood in front of the two men. Briggs hit the play button on the audio and as gentle music filled the room I watched in horror as my wife did a slow tantalising strip tease. The three men sat in silence as one by one her clothes were removed until all that remained were her panties, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. She stood there cupping her tits, thrusting them out towards the three men while teasing the nipples.

One of the men reached out and with her obvious consent lowered her panties down her long slender legs. "Didn't I tell you what a fine slut my secretary was?" Briggs said, drooling at the sight of my wife's shaven cunt just inches from his face. "And tonight, she's all yours, you can do anything you like to her only don't mark her OK, we don't want her old man finding out and spoiling the fun."

The man that had removed her knickers was busy fingering her cunt while his partner played with her tits. Briggs just sat and watched, rubbing the bulge through his trousers. Helen was forced to spread her legs as the guy roughly shoved three fingers up her. There was a kind off blank expression on her face as she let them feel her up. Not content with three fingers up her cunt, as his partner undressed, he now tried to force another two fingers up her arse. Helen grimaced as they went in but stood still and said nothing. With his fingers still firmly imbedded in both openings, she was forced into a kneeling position. "Oh yeah, she likes that," said Briggs as the other guy stuffed his large prick into her mouth. "Taught the fucking bitch to deep throat myself," said Briggs, now openly wanking his cock.

It was obvious that these men were just using her for their own gratification. Holding her head, the guy fucking her mouth just pushed until his entire length was down her throat. She gagged a little but simply allowed him to fuck her face. The guy behind had removed his fingers and was busy fucking her cunt, holding onto her hips and thrusting forward, almost knocking the wind out of her with each forward stroke. "Yeah, told you, the fucking slut loves it. I've got this one trained so well she'll do everything I say, won't you slut." With a mouth full of cock Helen just looked at Briggs and moaned. "Watch this, this'll make her cum." With the two guys furiously fucking her mouth and cunt Briggs grabbed hold of her nipples and viciously started to twist them. Within seconds Helen had a massive orgasm. "See, told you, she likes it rough, don't you sweetheart."

My heart was in my mouth as I watched the scene unfold. Sure, we had a good sex life, but I'd never ever seen her like this before and she would never let me fuck her so rough. It was like watching some hardened porno queen going through the motions. The two guys fucking her changed positions a couple of times making her suck there cum covered cocks. Briggs was content to tease her nipples while getting her to play with his cock. The guy fucking her mouth speeded up and holding her head tight he let rip into her mouth and throat. Helen simply drank the lot, licking her lips to catch the last drops. "Good girl," said Briggs, "she just loves the taste of cum don't you bitch." Now the other guy speeded up and holding her hips tight he too shot his load deep into my lovely wife. By now I was nearly in tears. To think that my wife of only a few years was cheating on me with just about any man that came along.

I checked the other tapes, sure enough, each one was of a similar scene. Some showed Helen getting fucked by various men while others featured girls that worked for the firm. I even recognised one or two other wives. As I fast forwarded the last tape I froze in horror. It must have been made some months ago because Helen was sporting a different hairstyle. In this tape she was dressed as before but Briggs had her leaning over the desk while a large black guy fucked her up the arse. She was obviously in agony as his large shaft buried itself to the hilt. Briggs was the other side of the desk holding her down and shoving his cock in her mouth. "You'd better get used to this bitch, I'd hate to think what would happen if your old man ever got to see those photo's." Briggs came first, holding her head still, making her keep his cock in her mouth as he filled it with spunk. She tried to pull away but he was too strong. As he pulled his limp cock from her lips, she spat his cum out in disgust. The black guy grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head back as he filled her arse with black cock. She screamed as came inside her and when he eventually pulled out she fell to the floor like a spent rag doll. As he turned round I recognised him as the cleaner. "Get used to it bitch, your ours now, the firm own you," Briggs said pushing her roughly on her back. He shoved three fingers up her cunt, "who does this belong to?" he asked, "t-t-t-the firm," Helen replied meekly.

I was about to turn the tape of when the cleaner poked his head round the door. "OK man I'm ……….. what the fuck you doin' with dat man, Mr Briggs fucking kill me if he see you looking at dat."

My head was in a compete spin. My first instinct was to kill the cleaner, then find Helen and Briggs and kill them both, but fortunately common sense took over. My anger was replaced by a feeling of cold, calculating cunning. "I um, it was left in the machine, I was trying to find something to watch on TV and it just came on." The cleaner made to grab the tape from the video. "That was you on there wasn't it."

"Err yeah,"

"it's OK, Mr Briggs told me all about it, that's was some babe you were arse fucking huh." The cleaner smiled, "sure man, old man Briggs, he likes me to help him break in the new girls, says it humiliates them having a black man fuck em."

"What do you mean, new girls?"

"Man, don't you know nothin, he's got all the chicks on film man. A couple of weeks after starting at the firm, old man Briggs, he slips them a mickey and then takes photo's of me fucking em. After that it's easy man, they do as he says or else, if you get my drift."

So that was it, blackmail. Without the cleaner seeing me I smuggled two tapes out under my coat and headed for home.

Check out The Secret Whore Part II for the concluding part of this story. Revenge can be so fucking sweet!

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers