The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus9tine
jus9tine
22 Followers

Lisa took a deep breath and entered the doorway. The scene in the conference room nearly took the breath away.

Two masked men stood next to the large conference table that filled the middle of the room. One was pulling up his zipper. But what stunned Lisa the most was what she saw on top of the table. A naked woman, each arm pulled to the side and tied to a table leg, lay at the end closest to the door. Her legs hung over the table, bent at the knees.

When Lisa finally had the chance to look at the woman's face, she immediately recognized Christine Smith, a young attorney. She was gagged and looked exhausted. Tears dripped down her face. Her blonde hair was mussed, with strands clinging to the perspiration on her brow. The attorney's breasts rose and fell from her quick breathing. The faint light glistened in the moisture between her legs.

"Damn, Jim. No wonder you took forever to get down here," one of the masked men said staring at Lisa, taking in every inch of her gorgeous naked body. "We really hit the jackpot this time between this one and yours. Damn."

"This one has a problem, though," the other man said, pointing to Christine. "We both fucked her and she hasn't cum yet. We thought maybe your woman could help her, if you know what we mean."

Lisa's captor laughed. "Maybe she's a les. She just needs a woman's touch."

"Or tongue," somebody said.

Lisa was pushed to the end of the table, between Christine's legs. She was extremely uncomfortable being so close to the attorney while they were both naked. When they made eye contact, each could see the fear in the other's face.

"Take off the gag," one of the men from the conference room said. His partner removed what looked to Lisa like a sleeve from Christine's dress from around her head. Christine took long, deep breaths.

"Move up to the edge of the table," Lisa was told. Christine had to spread her legs even wider to give the secretary enough room. Still, their legs touched and Lisa felt a shiver go up and down her spine.

"Now kiss her."

"No. I...I...," Lisa stammered.

"I said fucking kiss her," the apparent leader of the conference room pair yelled.

Lisa looked down. Christine was motionless and expressionless. She was beautiful, even under the circumstances. But that wasn't what made Lisa obey. Fear of dying made her obey.

Lisa bent over, leaned forward and aimed her lips at Christine's. She felt their bodies coming together right before their lips met. Lisa put both hands on the table to brace herself. The women's mouths came together at the same time their breasts did. Lisa was stunned by the electric feeling of it all. They kissed like two friends might.

"Come on," a voice said. "You can do better than that."

Lisa's mouth opened first. Her tongue hit Christine's lips. Then the attorney opened her mouth and Lisa turned her head slightly. The kiss began to develop, eventually turning into a full tongue-on-tongue exchange.

"Yeah, babe. I told ya."

The men watched the women for a few seconds before one of the men said, "OK. Move down to her tits. See if that likes that, too."

Oh, God. No. Fuck me some more, but not this.Lisa leaned back up. She looked around the room. Nobody said a thing, but the silence itself was a command. She gazed at Christine's marvelous, full breasts. Only then did she notice a few drops of white cum on them.Shit.

Lisa leaned over again and stuck out her tongue. She gave a few halfhearted licks of Christine's left breast, the first time she'd ever done so to another woman.

"Suck on it, bitch. Take it in your mouth. We want to see her cum."

Lisa put her lips around Christine's nipple. It was already bright pink and a little bit erect. She swore it grew after a few seconds of her attention. Lisa licked it. Then she opened her mouth wider and put even more of the breast inside. There was no doubt now that the nipple had grown and Lisa took some bizarre pleasure in the fact she was making it happen. She sucked on the breast like a pro.

"She's a natural." Lisa recognized the voice as her captor's. "Wait until you hear her cum."

Lisa's pleasure was short-lived. She hoped the rapes were over. Maybe not.

"Hold it in your hand. Suck both of them."

Lisa reluctantly put her hand around Christine's breast while she sucked on it. Then she moved to the other one. The salty taste of freshly produced cum hit her tongue. And there was no doubt that the nipples had grown. She was forced to continue for about two minutes.

"OK. It's time for the real deal. Get between her legs and make her cum," Lisa was told.

Shit. No. Anything...anything. No!

"Now, bitch! Between her legs!"

Christine had her head flat on the table looking up at the ceiling. Lisa wondered what the woman could be thinking. She'd obviously been attacked by the two men and now she had a secretary about to eat her pussy. Not a good day.

Lisa looked at the neatly shaven area between Christine's legs. The hair above her clit was fine and dark blonde, cut very short. The lips hiding her clit and vagina were small. The pink skin underneath shimmered with moisture left over from previous assaults. Lisa had to admit the attorney was an exceedingly sexy woman, unfortunate to be in this place at this time.

She didn't wait for any more commands. She leaned over and put her face above Christine's pussy. The attorney's thighs pressed against Lisa's head. Then Lisa put out her tongue and lightly touched the other woman's skin. She didn't aim for a certain spot. She just wanted to make that first contact and get it over with.

Christine's body flinched. The men were right: she had not cum during the sex that occurred earlier. Now she feared not being able to hold it back while being tended to by Lisa. Another tear slid down the side of her face.

Lisa got her first taste of another woman's sweet juices, combined with remnants from the men. She pressed her tongue harder against Christine's skin, refusing to let it enter the body. Instead, she moved up and found the clit. She knew what this would do to Christine.Should she stay there and make it happen fast or avoid it and save the attorney the embarrassment?

Almost instinctively, Lisa put her hands under Christine's little ass. Christine, in return, spread her legs a couple inches wider. Lisa's tongue worked on the clit. The men looked on intently. Then one of them unzipped his pants. Followed by another. Both men wrapped their hands around hardening cocks, stroking them without shame.

It had only been a couple minutes, but seemed like an eternity to Lisa, before Christine's body began to respond. The attorney arched her back, rising from the table with the help of Lisa's hands on her ass. She struggled against the restraints around her wrists. She wanted to crawl away from Lisa's face and tongue.

Worse yet—she wanted to cum.

Lisa put her lips around Christine's erect clit and sucked on it. Then she ran her tongue over it again and felt Christine's body tense up. She could only do what she knew she liked to have done to herself and hope for the best.

"Use that tongue like a cock," one of the men said. "Let's see it inside the babe's cunt. That should finish her off."

Just when Lisa was getting almost comfortable with her role, this new twist brought back the anxieties. She pulled away from Christine to take a breath and consider begging for mercy.

Then a loud smack echoed in the room as a hand slapped her in the ass.

"Let's go. Put that tongue to work."

Lisa touched the sore spot, rubbed it, and put her head back between Christine's legs. She probed the area first before putting her tongue at the entrance to Christine's cunt. She let the tip slide in. Once she was convinced she was in the right spot, she pressed forward. The taste and sensation was incredible. Lisa heard Christine moan for the first time.

Lisa began fucking the attorney with her tongue. She explored the inside of Christine's cunt, licking the sides and top and bottom. She was oblivious to the fact that all three men now had their cocks out. She was suddenly intent on making Christine cum.

The man who captured Lisa moved behind her. He placed his erection on top of her ass and let it slide back and forth across the girl's cheeks. He let it follow the crack down to her pussy before bringing it back up again. The other men stood on either side of Lisa, each with their own plan in mind.

Christine was squirming on the table like it was the top of a hot stove. She had no hope of escaping and her body was defying her mind. She successfully refused to cum for the men with the sickening cocks. But Lisa's tongue was driving her towards a place she didn't want to go.

Lisa was aware of the bodies surrounding her now. She felt the cock on her ass. She saw the legs of the men on either side. But her focus was on the sweet area between Christine's legs. She knew if she continued she'd make the attorney cum. There was no alternative.

Lisa listened to Christine's moans. She felt the body under her quiver with tension. She waited for all the signs to converge. When they did, she'd move up to Christine's clit.

"That's it. I think she's close. Stick that tongue in her cunt and eat her good."

The orders no longer frightened Lisa. She'd heard it all. It was a job and she was going to complete it.

A moment later Christine's cries were joined by a thrashing of her lower body. It was time to move up. Lisa withdrew her tongue and placed it on the attorney's clit. Then her entire mouth covered the area and she pressed down hard. Christine wailed loudly, to the delight of the men looking down on the scene.

"No! No! No!" Christine cried out.

Lisa kept sucking and licking. She pulled Christine even closer to her face, clutching at her ass.

Then Christine began to cum. Her moans were not words any more. With only her shoulders actually touching the table, she shook her head back and forth like she was having a seizure. And Lisa kept licking her clit. She bit it with her lips and felt Christine continue to cum.

The guys had been patient. Now they had no reason to stop from cumming. The man behind Lisa was first. He jerked himself rapidly until the first shot of cum flew from his cock and landed on Lisa's back. The subsequent spurts were aimed at her ass, resulting in a small pool of cum between her cheeks and streaks of white fluid streaming down each side.

The man to her right was next. Lisa heard his hoarse grunts right before seeing a spray of cum land on Christine's tits. Then another and another. Finally, the guy on her other side was ready.

"Here. See if this helps lube things up a bit."

Immediately after hearing this, Lisa felt cum hitting her face. It landed all around Christine's clit. She couldn't help but lick it as he poured several shots onto the area she was sucking. Under any other circumstances it would have been exceptionally arousing.

The next minute or two were filled with various sounds of sexually satisfied people. Cum was everywhere. Christine lay motionless on the table as if in a daze. Lisa wiped cum from her eyes and nose.

"OK. Tie this one up and let's get out of here," the apparent leader of the group said.

In one last act of humiliation, Lisa was forced up onto the table and placed in a sixty-nine position with Christine. Lisa's hands were tied the same as Christine's. Then the room was dark and silent. One ordeal was over, another was about to begin.

jus9tine
jus9tine
22 Followers
12