The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unhook for me, Miss Gomez."

She sniffled and stifled a sob and glared defiantly at me through tangles of curly chestnut hair, her chest heaving. Finally, with unmasked resentment she reached behind herself and deftly unhooked the strap.

I could almost hear the poing! as it practically popped off her ample breasts.

"Take them off, Miss Gomez. NOW," I sternly demanded. The silk blouse slid off her arms, followed by the black satin bra. Her breasts were absolutely amazing, large and full, yet extremely buoyant. Her nipples stood at attention, puffy dark brown silver dollar sized areolas crinkling from the sudden chill or possibly arousal. I took them in my hands and gently squeezed them, squashing the large nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She let out a soft moan and leaned back against the desk edge.

Her breasts were a nice, creamy café au lait in color, whereas the rest of her was slightly darker brown. She had distinct tan lines and obviously wore a bikini when she went to the beach. Her waist was tiny, and her tummy trim and flat with just a hint of muscle. She stood there in front of me, chest heaving, eyes narrowed in pure, unadulterated hate.

"Good girl, Miss Gomez. You want me to suck on them, don't you?" I gently kneaded them, squeezing the large sensitive nipples.

"Ohhh, god. Please stop, Mr. Winters...Ohhhh nooo. You bastard...pendejooo."

I leaned forward and sucked the end of one breast into my mouth, trying to slurp as much as possible. She moaned and arched her back instinctively. I wetly flicked my stiff tongue over her big, brown nipple, feeling it grow even larger in my mouth. Pulling off, I leaned back and studied her intently. In arousal, her nipples had grown to over a half an inch in length and almost as big around as a magic marker. Trailing my tongue wetly, I transferred my mouth to her other breast and slobbered and sucked it, eliciting a sigh and whimper.

"Take off the skirt," I demanded, leaning back in my chair.

Again she hesitated, her bottom lip quivering as she glared at me through her tangled hair. I sighed in irritation.

"Last warning, Miss Gomez. Defy me again and you'll be seeing your parents through a glass partition for the next twenty years. If they survive on their own without you. And I'll be sure they throw the book at your mother for good measure."

Her trembling hands slowly moved to the back of her skirt, and she sobbed softly as she tentatively undid the zipper. The short skirt dropped to the floor with a rustle, and she stood nervously in front of me in only black thigh high stockings and a pair of French cut black satin panties.

"Turn around." I made a circular gesture with my hand, indicating that she should twirl. "Slowly."

She slowly turned. At a distance of only a few feet I could smell nervous sweat and something else, something tangy and sweet. With a smirk I realized it was arousal.

When she had turned so that her back was to me and she was facing my desk, I said "Stop." She flinched and stopped moving, her back ramrod straight, her arms held stiff, hands clenched in fists at the tops of her creamy thighs.

"Now spread your legs." She slowly complied. Her legs were long and lean and tanned, her nicely rounded ass perfect in every way. Her panties were riding up her crack, showing ample cheek on each side. Goose pimples sprouted up as I leaned in and breathed her heady aroma.

"Bend over and put your hands on my desk." She whimpered and did as instructed.

With one hand I reached between her long legs and cupped her pudenda from behind. I could feel her heat and wetness through the soft satin material of her panties. I ran a finger over her slit and she moaned and dropped her head down.

"Please Mr. Winters...stop doing this...you are an evil man. Jefe diablo," she whispered even as she shuddered at my touch.

"Legs together. Good. Now let's take these off." I slowly pulled her panties down and had her kick them off her feet. I reached down and picked them up and stuffed them into my suit coat inside pocket.

"Never wear panties again in my presence. After today I want access to your naked pussy any time I want." As I spoke I used the outsides of my wingtips to push her feet wide again. Once again she was spread-eagled leaning forward, her hands splayed out on the desk in front of her. Wearing only the sheer black thigh high stockings, her clothes in a pile on the floor and her legs spread wide in supplication she must have finally reached her low point, as she began to softly sob. Her tears fell onto the desk blotter and her shoulders shook.

I placed my hand on the small of her back and pushed downward.

"Arch your back, Miss Gomez." She snuffled and complied and I sat back down, my eyes right at beautiful, wet pussy level. From behind, her pussy was glorious to behold. She apparently kept it trimmed, but not completely shaved, as a few dark brown strands of hair hung down, dripping with juices. Her lips were full and distended, and begged to be pulled and licked and stretched.

I leaned in and gripped her firmly by each beautiful, round ass cheek, pushing them wide open. Her crinkly brown asshole winked at me, and her full, wet, puffy pussy lips opened, revealing a rear view of her wet slit and juicy cunt.

I licked her, from the tip of her hard, knobby clit back up, dragging my hot tongue deeply through her steamy cleft. Her delicious pussy was dripping wet, and tasted tangy and sweet. She shuddered again as I lapped at her cunt like a dog, stopping every few licks to bite and nip at her trembling backside. Finally I made a "W" with my hands, and spread her cheeks as far as they would go. Using her dripping pussy juice as a lubricant, I stabbed at her musty bunghole with my rigid tongue, thrusting inside her as deep as I could. She grunted and whimpered in submission and pushed back against my face as I tongued her ass.

I alternated licking her delicious juicy pussy and tight tangy asshole for several minutes, with her getting more and more worked up with every flick of my tongue. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, as she tried to pull herself forward, away from my sticky, wet face.

"You bastard, Mr. Winters. You fucking hijo de madre. I can't help it -- you are making me cuuuuuum."

Her legs stiffened, and her ass jerked and vibrated against my face as I zeroed in on her stiff little clit. My nose was pressed deeply into her sloppy wet pussy, my forehead firmly up against her ass cheeks. I circled my hands around her thighs and pulled her back against my mouth, my tongue feverishly licking and sucking her hot, hard nub.

She cried out in ecstasy laced with outrage and bounced up and down on my face. I could taste a torrent of hot, tangy juice flood my mouth as she came on my tongue. I licked up every drop and slurped up and down the inside of her thighs, finishing with my hard tongue flicking over her tender asshole and wetly licking up and down the crack of her ass. Spent from the power of her orgasm, she groaned and fell onto the desk surface, her long slender legs still spread and her ass still up in the air in front of me. Panting and heaving, she turned her face around and glared at me in disgust through a tangle of sweaty, curly chestnut hair.

"Ugh. You made me cum. I never cum so hard before, you bastard."

I looked down at my cock, which had regained strength and once again stood up proudly, hot and waiting for attention.

"Miss Gomez, you made me hard again. Do you want to suck me off like before, or try something different?"

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion and she made a face, her mouth and nose crinkling in distaste.

"Ahhh, not a big fan of hot, salty cum, are you Miss Gomez? Too bad, because everything we do will end up with you swallowing my hot load."

She snorted in disgust and made to stand up, pushing off with her hands and arms.

"Stop. I didn't say you could move. Stay right where you are."

Amazingly, she stopped, and continued standing in front of me, her face down on the desk and her back arched with her pert ass up in the air. Her beautiful breasts hung down and her nipples dragged back and forth over the desktop under her. I could hear her labored breathing as she continued to come down from her climax.

I turned in my chair and opened up the mini refrigerator behind me. Inside was a small plastic tub of spreadable butter. As I peeled off the lid, the squelchy sound made her startle, and she turned back to peer uncertainly at me.

"This might be a bit cold at first, but believe me, you'll appreciate it in a few minutes."

I slathered a glob of cold, creamy butter on my index finger and proceeded to smear it up and down her ass crack. She gasped and gritted her teeth and shot daggers out her eyes at me. "Ohh, it's cold!" she exclaimed in protest. After a few minutes it began to warm up and I slid the tip of my finger into her tight juicy ass.

"Fuck you, Mr. Winters! Gahhhh, fuck you!" she exclaimed as I worked my finger in up to the first knuckle. I slid it back and forth inside her, then pulled out and ran my finger into the butter container again, getting it nice and creamy coated. This time I slid my finger into her tight little asshole up to my second knuckle, and she groaned and I heard a muffled exclamation as she pressed her mouth into my desk blotter. After a few seconds of stroking my finger in and out I plunged it all the way in, up to the third big knuckle.

"Owww, madre de dios! Please Mr. Winters, please, no more!" Two fingers really set her off.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Owww! You motherfucking-pendejo-bastard-sonofabitch! What are you going to do!!?"

For the first time I saw what looked like fear in her eyes, as she glared back at me, eyes wide with panic. I continued to thrust my fingers inside her tight little ass, and with my thumb I stroked her hard, wet, buttery clit.

"Don't worry, Miss Gomez, we'll make sure your ass is nice and greasy before I make you sit on my hard cock."

Her eyes grew wide as saucers and her brow knit in fear and consternation. Her already tight anus clenched down on my fingers.

"Please, Mr. Winters. Please, no more -- I'll be good, I promise. Let me suck you again! I'll swallow it all! Please, just don't put it there!"

I smiled at her and patted her pert, delicious rear with my free hand. "Oh, you'll swallow my cum again, Miss Gomez. You'll beg to suck my cock right out of your ass, or your mother goes to prison, isn't that right?"

Defeated, tears trickling down her cheeks, she mumbled an affirmative and turned back around facing the front.

I liberally coated my turgid cock with copious amounts of creamy butter. After a few strokes it warmed up nicely and made me slick and greasy. After I considered myself sufficiently lubricated I scooped out a generous glob and smeared it around Maria's tight, crinkly hole. She gasped at the coldness and tensed up, and I could hear her muttering obscenities under her breath, but she didn't move or try to get away.

I wrapped my hands around her hips and gently pulled her back, until her beautiful, full bubble butt was poised over my straining manhood.

"Lower yourself onto me, Miss Gomez...sloooowly."

She held onto the desk edge in front of her and slowly lowered herself until the fat tip of my cock pressed up against her anus. She whimpered slightly and then pressed herself down, ever-so-tenderly. My throbbing mushroom head pierced her tight little rectum by about an inch and she gasped and flinched and pulled herself up.

"Owww, it hurts, Mr. Winters. Please, por favor, don't make me do this!" she exclaimed.

"Miss Gomez, you can either do it slowly at your own pace, or I can just bend you over the desk and shove it in you all in one thrust. Your choice, but make up your mind quickly, because I am losing my patience!"

She sniffled, but must have come to a conclusion, because she straightened her back and put her hands on the chair armrests on either side of me. Shoulders shaking, she lowered herself once more until my hot cock head nestled between her cheeks. I reached down and stroked myself a few times to get myself nice and rock hard and set the fat, purple head up against her brown hole.

This time she held her breath and lowered herself, pressing downward. Once again I popped through her sphincter and she gasped and tensed up, but didn't pull herself off. We both froze, locked together -- me with two inches thrust up her ass, her willing herself to relax. Her breath came out in heaves and shudders, but after fifteen seconds or so she must have gotten used to it, as she slowly began lowering herself again. She repeated this action -- lowering slightly, flinching and tensing up, then waiting until she relaxed -- for several minutes, until finally she sat in my lap, my full throbbing fat seven-plus inches deep up her quivering ass. She still sat gingerly, holding herself lightly on me with her hands gripping the armrests with white-knuckled intensity. She was trembling all over, and I could feel her anal muscles rippling and tightening on me as she tried to relax and control herself. She let out a whimper and a long wavery groan and slowly her body loosened up. A small bead of sweat slowly inched its way down between her shoulder blades and bumped its way down her exquisite spine.

"Raise and lower yourself, Miss Gomez. Just a bit at first."

She grunted and groaned again and then very slowly raised herself up a bit -- maybe an inch, then let herself down gingerly. My impossibly hard cock throbbed in her incredibly tight ass, and I had to will myself not to cum too quickly. She shook her head like a willful mare and her long curly chestnut hair bounced like a mane.

Again she raised herself, this time several inches, and then lowered herself. She started to pick up the pace a bit and I reached around and stroked her breasts from behind. Her nipples were rock hard and erect, and at my touch she leaned back against me and let out a long, sustained trembling moan.

I lifted her ass up until just my mushroom head was poking her rectum and slathered another glob of now slightly warm butter on my shaft. With a gentle tug I pulled her back down, and this time she moaned and shivered as she sat all the way down. My cock must have been buried all the way into her colon as my hairy balls pressed up against her cheeks.

"Fuck you, Mr. Winters! Gahhhhh, you fucking bastard," she moaned, even as she plunged herself down on me again and again, picking up speed and building up a nice froth of butter and pussy juice between our bodies.

She sat down completely and wriggled her ass back and forth a few times, massaging my cock like I've never felt before. Her nipples grew impossibly harder and she mewled and arched her back against me, groaning in ecstasy and pain. Normally I would have exploded way before now, but since I had just cum in her mouth a few minutes earlier I knew I could hold off for a while. With her leaning back against me, sitting on my lap with my cock sheathed in her hot, tight ass, I reached around and down and began stroking her hard, wet, butter-soaked clit.

"Ahhhhh, Senor Winters, stop, please -- don't touch me there."

Holding her on my lap, I swiveled the chair around with my hard cock still buried balls deep in her ass and opened a cabinet. Inside was a small vibrator, one of those tiny ones that women carry around in their purse. This one was about four inches in length, with a rubber tip covered in tiny bumps. The retail name of this little gem was "The Pocket Rocket". Back in my married days my wife used to keep one in her bedside table for us to play with while we fucked. Unfortunately, toward the end of our marriage it only got used about every six months.

I turned it on, and it buzzed with evil intensity. Maria looked down at it in my hands and tensed up. My cock spasmed as she froze, causing her to wince.

"Oh no, Mr. Winters...nooooo," she cried as I ran the vibrating tip over her rock hard nipples. Again, her ass clenched down on my cock, and again she flinched in pain.

I reached around with both hands. With one I held her down by her hip, holding her flush against me, with the other I ran the buzzing tip of the vibrator across the front of her pussy. She gasped and clenched as a quick spasm ripped through her whole body and her tight ass squeezed down on me mercilessly.

"Madre de diooooooooos," she moaned through clenched teeth.

"Here, use this on your clit while I fuck your ass, Miss Gomez." I pressed the vibrator into her hand and reached under her thighs. I started by lifting her up and down slightly on me while she obediently ran the vibrator over her pussy lips.

"Try not to think about my cock up your ass, Miss Gomez. Instead, focus on the pleasure of the vibrator on your clit."

I speeded up my tugs on her ass and we got into a nice rhythm -- her bouncing up and down on my cock while the little vibrator thrummed and whined. She began rubbing the tip up and down her slit, stopping every pass to vibrate wetly against her clit. Each time she touched herself there her ass muscles would ripple tightly, massaging my cock intensely.

Once again I could tell she was close to cumming, as she pressed herself down on me as far as she could and her entire body tensed up. She began to quiver and shake violently, and she let out a long groan and leaned back against me.

"Unh,uhn,uhn -- Oh Diiiiiooooooooooos!" She exclaimed as an incredibly intense climax crashed through her body. I reached up and tightly cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her hard nipples while she moaned and convulsed on my lap. As the waves of orgasm spasmed through her body her ass clenched and unclenched repeatedly, practically milking me with her inner muscles. After several shuddering minutes she was finally spent and the vibrator slipped from her fingers and fell to the floor with a thud, shutting off.

Still rock hard and close to cumming, I lifted her off my cock and stood her up, face down on my desk. She was as limp as a rosy-cheeked marionette and laid down, breasts pressed flat against my desk top, breath coming in gasps and heaves.

I lined up my rock hard cock with her now ravaged anus and pressed into her insistently until my balls were nestled up against coarse pussy hair. She groaned again and splayed out her hands on the desk surface. Once fully inside her I began stroking in and out, in and out. She grunted and pushed back against me, her ass muscles once again squeezing me relentlessly.

I fucked her mercilessly, smacking her ass as I pounded away, sweat flying in all directions, my suit pants in a rumpled heap at my feet. One hand was fisted tightly in her hair, pulling her head back painfully, the other was pinching and smacking her pert cheeks.

When I couldn't take any more I pulled my cock out of her ass and grabbed her by one shoulder and a fistful of hair and spun her around and forced her to her knees.

"Jerk me off -- jerk me off onto your face, Miss Gomez. Do it!"

She grabbed me and stroked me, my fat, purple cock head poised over her mouth, bobbing up and down. Her hand practically flew over my butter-slick shaft.

"Suck the head while you stroke it, Miss Gomez. Suck it!"

She grimaced and glared at me in absolute hatred, but her mouth popped over the crown of my cock, her tongue swirling around and around. This added sensation put me over the top and without warning I shot a hot load into her mouth and onto her licking tongue. She gagged and retched and pulled her mouth off, but continued stroking. Gush after gush fountained out of my cock and splashed across her nose and forehead, running in rivulets down her face. I took over stroking my cock for her and held her face under my straining cockhead with one hand, rubbing the fat head over her pretty face with the other.