The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did though slowly, cautiously, arch her back, lifting up her bottom, presenting herself, her cheese, more clearly. She would have also further parted her thighs, but her ankles were constrained by her panties. She turned a page and resumed her reading. Mr. Spader reached into his slacks and removed his stiff, hard cock. He slowly stroked it just above Miss Gyllenhall's naked round bottom. The contrast of his rock hard, stiff straight spear against her soft round tush was rather striking, and very appealing.

He had never cum on a girl's butt before. He had never before found that particularly appealing. It seemed kind of messy. But, strangely, he now felt quite the urge to do so. It seemed entirely appropriate at the moment, albeit he knew he shouldn't, and wouldn't. He would imagine that Miss Gyllenhall would not find it nearly as enjoyable as him. In fact, she might be rather appalled by such a thing. It would most definitely be rather disrespectful, wouldn't it?

Maggie turned another page. She had been searching and searching for the remaining error for so long now. Was it even really there? She would be none too pleased to discover that it didn't exist, that Mr. Spader was playing some cruel joke on her. That wouldn't be very nice.

But, as that thought crossed her mind she realized that it was simply not possible. Mr. Spader would never do any such thing. "Sir, please," she finally asked, "could you provide, perhaps, well... just a little hint?" He could at least narrow down the number of pages she had to study.

Mr. Spader leaned down over her back, his stiff naked cock gently contacting Miss Gyllenhall's soft naked bottom, right along the crack.

Maggie's eyes opened up wide. Her heart was now beating so fast. She slowly drew her tongue along her upper lip.

Mr. Spader studied the document over Maggie's right shoulder, his stiff dick caressing her ass. He said, "It's within the second half."

Whoa! Now that was very helpful. That ruled out virtually half the document. Of course, that still left about 30 pages, but it also removed from her consideration the same number of pages. The glass was now half empty, and in this case that was a good thing. Maggie quickly turned to page 29. She was encouraged, very encouraged.

Mr. Spader attempted to encourage her further. He reached down to take hold of the shaft of his dick to slowly drag it down the crack of her ass, the thick swollen plum slipping into her crack and gradually working its way down.

It might be encouraging but it was also terribly distracting. Maggie was having considerable difficulty concentrating on what she was reading. His gesture was not only clearly sexual, if not lewd and obscene, but she also wondered what might come next. Was he actually going to try to stick that thick hard knob inside her butt? She had never let any man do that to her before. Mr. Spader was, of course, her boss, but that didn't really give him the right to stick his cock up her ass. And, besides, shouldn't she first apply some ointment or some form of lubrication? Mr. Spader though was simply enjoying the close intimate contact of the round, soft, sensitive knob of his cock exploring the inside of his secretary's butt crack. The sight was in fact almost as good as the feel, and the feel was pretty darned outstanding.

He slowly drew his dick all the way down to Miss Gyllenhall's little puckered rosebud.

Maggie momentarily stopped reading. She looked straight out in front her.

Mr. Spader paused there for a moment, just to enjoy the fact that he was giving her cute little butt hole a lingering, affectionate kiss with his dick.

Maggie waited impatiently. Her sphincter naturally tightened at the contact of his crown with the entrance to her rectum. She really, really wasn't sure about this. Her bottom naturally squirmed, and she cursed herself for that, wondering if perhaps he might take the movement as a flirtation, as an encouragement, to just shove it right up into her ass.

Mr. Spader moved on, going past her asshole to slide along the remaining brief distance to reach the more natural home for a man's cock.

But, he didn't enter there either. He just slowly slid the thick round head along the young woman's moist, warm, swollen lips, slipping in between a bit, but only so far that she could intimately, delicately, kiss and nibble his cock with her wet feminine lips.

"Mr. Spader," Maggie quietly gasped.

Mr. Spader then moved on to lodge his erection deep within her thighs, only the shaft now touching her lips. He let go of it so that it resided comfortably there for the moment, tucked away within Miss Gyllenhall's soft, warm, womanly thighs.

Maggie was tempted to squeeze her thighs hard against his cock, rubbing and grinding her cunt on it. It would not take long for her to cum. She needed to cum so fucking badly.

But, she knew that her responsibility, her task, was to find the final error. She continued to study the document.

Mr. Spader then leaned back a bit, reached down, took hold of the shaft, and carefully lodged it within her moist lips, this time at the precise entrance to her cunt. "Perhaps you are in need of some guidance, Miss Gyllenhall," he suggested, and shoved his cock hard up into Maggie's tight, quivering, yearning cunt.

"Oh, Mr. Spader," Maggie again gasped, almost falling onto the document, but she dutifully turned the next page, continuing to carefully study each word, searching for the error. Looking desperately for that last final homonym.

Mr. Spader slowly drove his stubby, stocky, bloated knob deep up inside Maggie's cunt, pushing, pressing, and plowing his way past the tightly resistant yet ultimately yielding wet, clenching and clinging hot flesh.

Maggie groaned with deep satisfaction. Mr. Spader's cock was finally where it should be, where she had yearned for it to be. It felt as thick, strong, and manly as she knew it would be.

But, she had a job to do, and that responsibility was now even more urgent and pressing than before, as she most definitely did not want to disappoint Mr. Spader now. Maggie flipped the page as his cock drove deeper into her cunt. Her eyes glazed with lustful satisfaction. The words began to blur.

There seemed to be no way she would not climax before she found the third error. She had to find it. She concentrated desperately on the spelling, the grammar, trying so hard to ignore the fact that there was a big thick cock, Mr. Spader's cock, fucking her so deeply within her cunt.

Mr. Spader's dick was plunged as deep within Miss Gyllenhall's cunt as it could go. He paused, momentarily enjoying the sensation of his dick being so fully absorbed within the young lady's cunt. It fit like a glove, albeit a very wet, alive, quivering flesh glove, one that was massaging and milking his cock.

He slowly retreated, and then quickly drove back up again, Maggie jolting forward with the hard thrust, just as she had done when she had been spanked.

Mr. Spader took hold of his secretary's hips and fucked her cunt again, and again, and again, each thrust forward met with such intensely gripping stimulation. Was there anything more satisfying to a cock than a youthful, fresh cunt?

Maggie had not felt a bigger cock up inside her before. Of course, it could be an illusion, a confusion of Mr. Spader's success and power with the size of his manhood, or an effect of having been so aroused for so long. But, even if it was an illusion it was one that felt so real, and was so fucking fantastic. She never felt so thoroughly filled, so stuffed, so gorged. She read now with only half-opened eyes, softly grinding and squirming her hips in response to his driving thrusts.

"You're getting close," Mr. Spader observed.

"Yes, yes, I am," Maggie gasped, so very fucking close indeed. But then she realized that there was a different meaning to that statement, the one Mr. Spader probably actually intended. She tried to focus her eyes more intently, more closely, but concentration now seemed entirely out of the question.

Mr. Spader too was very close, in the meaning that Maggie had first understood. He thrust more forcefully, feeling his cock being so feverishly squeezed, as if every muscle within Miss Gyllenhall's cunt was trying to milk the seed from his loins. He could smell his secretary's perfume mixing with the more heated animalistic wanton fumes of her steaming cunt drifting up to his nostrils.

He drove even more fiercely, fucking his secretary now as hard and fast as he could. His abdomen slapped hard against her butt, the room filled with the obscene sound of Maggie's wet cunt being plumbed and bored, flesh smacking hard on flesh.

"Fuck," Maggie groaned, and felt her body suddenly tremble with a paroxysm shudder, and then she saw it. "Penises," she struggled to articulate, "I misspelled penises," and then gave herself over to her orgasm, her mind and body engulfed in her climax as well as the blissful state of knowing that she had at last found it.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Spader acknowledged, his balls pulling in tightly against his body as his dick sharply jerked within Miss Gyllenhall's cunt, swelling with a furious pride and pleasure, gushing forth a torrent of thick, steamy, sticky, wet cum.

Maggie fell onto the document and smiled. "Mr. Spader," she said with a dreamy ecstasy. She never felt more satisfied, more fulfilled, as the joyous, euphoric waves of her orgasm coursed through her body, rendering her wondrously helpless, contented, enthralled.

And, it certainly helped that Mr. Spader had so, so much cum to give. Her cunt was quickly becoming glutted with his spunk, the excess forced out to leak down her thighs, sliding down her legs to eventually find a home within her panties.

Mr. Spader fell onto Miss Gyllenhall's back, unable to keep his own footing, his legs trembling, his heart racing, his dick twitching, gushing, and squirting. Miss Gyllenhall might not be the best secretary in the world, but she was the best one for him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! And, I hope you found the three errors: two homonyms ("four" rather than "for" and "coarse" rather than "course") and one misspelling ("staying" rather than "staring"). Yes, there are probably ones that were not intentional. I do apologize for them and the many other errors I have committed in prior stories. I am trying, really I am. If you can forgive me, please do take the time to vote.

1...345678