The Secretary

Story Info
Desperate for work, Kelly lies her way into interview.
2.3k words
4.38
177.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. The Interview.

It was 8.10am and Kelly was late. Her court shoes, newly polished, of a fashionable yet still sensible height clattered noisily on the cold marble tiles of the expansive foyer. Hurriedly she jabbed a finger at the elevator button, pressing it repeatedly, her nails trimmed short, practical. With a high-pitched ding the doors opened, the elevator as empty and cold as the pristine foyer.

She checked her appearance in the mirrored walls of the elevator, lifting a hand to smooth back a loose strand of hair and tuck it back into the sensible bun. With a critical glance she looked over her outfit, plain black skirt falling just below her knees, her white shirt fitted, yet with enough movement that it didn't cling. She frowned, reaching into her bag to withdraw a pair of glasses, slipping them on just before the elevator lurched to a halt and the doors slid open once more.

Shoulders squaring Kelly stepped into the hall, approaching the empty reception desk and ringing the small bell placed there. A woman appears, tall, long legs revealed under a skirt slightly shorter than appropriate. Her red hair is piled in a loose bundle on top of her head and scarlet lips the same shade stretch into a wide smile.

"Oh... you're the temp? Fantastic, I'm about to reach my limits, thank god you've arrived." The woman smiled, quickly patting her slightly disheveled hair and beckoning to Kelly. "Follow me, we'll introduce you to the boss.... let him get a feel for you."

The hall seemed empty as Kelly followed the woman, several doors leading off, most closed, the dull murmur of conversation could be heard behind some, the whirr of machinery, a dull, bumping of something against the wall... photocopier? At the end of the hall stood a set of double doors, majestic in height.

The woman turned, looked Kelly up and down then gave a grin. "You'll do fine I think.. by the way.. I'm Nicole, I'm sure you and I will end up working together," with that she swung the doors open, revealing the office within.

Walking through the doors behind Nicole Kelly had a sense of spaciousness. Tall glass windows rising from floor to elevated ceiling and a view that overlooked the streets below. At first glance it looked like a high class lounge, comfortable sofas, a bar placed discretely against one wall, a large television covering the wall.

It wasn't till she turned slightly that she saw the broad mahogany desk and the high backed chair occupied by the man she could only assume was the CEO. With the sun behind him it was difficult to make out his features, save that he seemed to have a reasonable height and dark hair. He was silent as Nicole led Kelly to a chair, and so, in response, Kelly was too. Her palms felt sweaty, she needed this job, she'd been looking for a job for several months now, bills were piling up and if she didn't get something soon... if she didn't land a new job this week, it was likely she'd be tossed out of her rental and onto the streets.

Nicole moved behind the desk, leaning close the man, her body shifting to block Kelly's view completely. She couldn't hear what Nicole said, only saw her leaning close, a little too close Kelly thought - perhaps it was a closer relationship between the pair?

Nicole straightened, moving back around the desk and smiled at Kelly "I'm going to get coffee Kelly, then Mr Farrar has asked me to take notes... I hope you're alright with someone watching?"

Kelly nodded, her gaze moving across the desk to the man once more, his face still set in the shadows . "Uh, yes.. of course, thanks," Kelly stammered.

With that Nicole moved out of the room, closing those big double doors behind her.

There was silence, unnerving silence, the man behind the desk uttering not a word though Kelly could feel him looking at her. Oh yes, she could tell his gaze was studying her. "Uh... I'm sorry I was late, I know it's not a good start but... well.. uh.." Kelly let her words trail off, shoulders lifting in a helpless half-shrug.

There was a soft chuckle from the man - Mr Farrar. "It's alright Kelly, I think we can still manage with the time we have left. Now, as you would have been told we've got a lot of projects on at the moment. I've got my staff working long hours, too long, which is why we wrote the company about assistance. I'm glad they were so prompt at sending someone."

Kelly ducked her head, cheeks flushing, was now the time to come clean? Should she tell them how just a day ago she was walking through the different floors of this building looking for work? That just a few days ago she was in the elevator with the mailman... saw him drop a letter.. picked it up. She'd meant to hand it over, follow him, but it was too late.. and for some reason, she can't explain why, she opened it. It was addressed to a recruitment agency... and then she saw what it was.. a job. A job for her.

Wanted: Female, immediate start. Fast learner, flexible, willing to take on any task. To assist existing staff, long hours possible, monetary compensation will reflect the challenges of the tasks.

Kelly did something she'd never done in her life, she tucked that letter in her bag, went home.. and rang the number, informing them that someone would be arriving in the morning. And now, here she was, with the opportunity to come clean. She opened her mouth, about to speak when...

"Stand up, Kelly," came the direction. She blinked, putting her bag down on the floor and rising slowly to her feet. She could feel him staring at her, feel his gaze moving up and down her body as he spoke again. "Turn around ,slowly." Confused she did so, wondering what he was looking for. "Hmm... the clothes aren't quite what I expected."

Kelly swallowed, her wardrobe did need updating, she knew that. Still... she thought she looked professional enough.

"Open the top button of your shirt."

Kelly blinked, not sure she'd heard right.

"Well, do you want this job or not? I don't see why you're hesitating."

Kelly inhaled quickly, slowly unbuttoning that first button.

"Next one... "

She was getting a bad feeling about this, her fingers fumbling as the next button came open, letting the shirt fall open slightly, exposing her cleavage.

"That skirt... too long... hitch it up a little at the top.. there.. that's better.. "

Kelly followed instructions mechanically, her mind racing, what kind of interview was this? The doors swung open Nicole entering with a tray just as he told her to open one more button, just as she slid it open revealing an indecent amount of her bra, her breasts. Kelly closed her eyes.. Thank God, Nicole was here to take notes, surely it'd be alright now.

Nicole set down the tray on a sideboard, her gaze skimming over Kelly before she gave a frown. "You started without me."

Kelly stared at the woman, feeling dazed, what had she gotten herself into? With a smile Nicole came over, patted her shoulder and told her to sit, taking a seat to one side of the desk and pulling out a notepad.

"Now Kelly," Mr Farrar's voice came once more "This is a critical time for the company, I can't afford to have anyone take leave, get sick, or feeling stressed. That's where you come in, you're here to make sure they're all kept happy, relaxed, and able to work. Alright?"

Kelly nodded mutely, her fingers tugging slightly at the shortened hem of her skirt.

"Good, in return you'll be well rewarded, and I'd hope that you'd get some satisfaction out of the job too."

With that he named a sum that made Kelly's jaw drop. That much money? To be an assistant, hell... she didn't care how long she had to work, this was the break she'd been waiting for. She smiled now, feeling suddenly eager.

There was a chuckle from behind the desk as Mr Farrar noticed her reaction. "Good, I thought you'd be pleased with that. As I said you'll be assisting Nicole, working together. Before we let you get started though I'll need to test you out myself, put you through your paces. We'll start with something simple. Do you agree to this?"

Kelly nodded, what would it be? Typing? Spreadsheets? She was confident in her abilities. She gave a smile "Yes Mr Farrar, I'm quite confident you won't be disappointed in what I can do." There was another chuckle, the squeak of the chair as he leaned back in his seat.

"Take off your shirt Kelly." came the next words, and her smile faded, she looked at Nicole only to see her watching, nodding encouragement. What was this? She hesitated, hands trembling before she complied. Sitting there, in her bra she felt vulnerable, exposed.

"Now.. stand up again.. " She moved up slowly, glancing towards the door, she didn't know what was going on here, but somehow it didn't seem like the secretary job she thought it was, now was her chance, to cut and run... "The skirt Kelly... I want to see what we're paying for."

That was it.. she was going.. and yet, her feet wouldn't move. The money, she'd earn in a month what she'd made in the whole of last year. Before she could think she was stepping out of the skirt, standing in bra and undies and her sensible heels. She heard the creak of the chair, saw him rise from it, move around the desk.

Still she couldn't see him, he moved behind her, came up to stand there.. she gasped as his arms came around her, large hands gripping her breasts. This was harassment! What was going on here! She looked at Nicole for help but the other woman was smiling, writing down a couple of things, studying her. She felt her bra unlatch, fingers brushing over her nipples, hands weighing her full breasts, massaging them. That was it, she was leaving now.. And then.. a body behind her.. hips nestling into her buttocks, and clearly, a hard cock, pressing up against her.

She swallowed, making to move away but the hands held her firm, rubbed lazy circles over her breasts as his hips grinded into her butt. She felt it then, the heat, the rush of fluid as she became aroused.

"I... no.. " she stammered, twisting slightly.

He chuckled "Oh... good, they told you how I like it. It's always the ones who pretend to be a little bit shy who... interview the best." As he spoke his hand drifted over her stomach, tracing over her panties before cupping her pussy.

She froze in place, what was this! She felt fingers snapping her bra, hands pushing down her panties, leaving her naked, and she felt those hands, moving over her, exploring. It was as though it wasn't really happening.. her body acknowledged the feelings, her mind remained stunned, shocked. As his hand slid down her naked body, sliding through the lips of her pussy she realised something else.. that cock was pressed up against her butt, no material separating them at all.

And as that shock jolted her back to proper thought a finger pierced her pussy. Her wet, hot pussy, tight and aching, her body, betraying her with it's own natural instinctive eagerness.

She groaned, feeling the walls of her pussy close around the digit, feeling him push her forward, lean her over that large mahogany desk. The sensation of him sliding his finger through her moist folds coupled with the feel of his cock, sliding through her buttocks. This was wrong, he was paying her to be a whore... she should go... and yet.. she couldn't, wouldn't...

She saw Nicole watching, her head placed on the desk, facing the woman, saw her smiling as she wrote, saw her lift her leg, her skirt sliding up to reveal not only that she had no panties on, but that she was hairless. Kelly watched in horrified fascination as Nicole slid a finger into her own pussy, gasping that the woman would be so brazen. Her gasp quickly turned to a moan as Mr Farrar grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up and plunged his cock deep inside her wanton sex.

It was too late.. she couldn't leave now, impaled as she was on the cock of her new boss. As he began to thrust into her, to slide her over the smooth wood of the desk she groaned, hating herself for enjoying it. Hating that she liked the feel of the hard wood under her breasts, that the feel of him piercing her, thrusting inside her was building up a heat inside. And when he took her hair in one hand, lifted her head and pulled it up so she could clearly see Nicole, could watch the woman fingering herself to orgasm she hated herself for liking that too.

Mr Farrar groaned, his thrusts coming faster, harder, slamming Kelly's hips into the edge of the desk as his balls slapped against her cunt. Nicole was screaming now, showing no shame as she plunged her finger into her smooth pussy, as her body shook as she came. Mr Farrar grunted his approval, moving with force into Kelly. It was too much, she felt her pussy clench, felt it squeezing around that hard cock as he raped her there on the desk. She heard someone screaming, crying out for more and she realised it was her.. felt herself cumming even as Mr Farrar gave a final shove and spurted his cum inside her wet cunt.

And then he was withdrawing, leaving her panting on the desk, slapping her body lightly and giving a ragged chuckle. "What do you think Nicole?" he rasped and the other woman grinned, licking her fingertip

"Oh... I think her and I will work quite well together.. Mr Farrar."

End of Chapter 1.