The Secretary & the Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm… gonna… cum!" Adriana squeaked breathlessly as J.T continued to pump into her, but hearing this just drove him even crazier. His full throttle thrusts became a full on pounding, and Adriana started to scream "oh… oh… YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" J.T felt her tighten around his dick, she sat up, arms straight, head back, breathing deep and fast. Her body was tense and still twitching from the intense climax she had just reached. J.T had by now slowed down and was slowly moving in and out, which kept her twitching much longer than usual. Her head lifted and J.T could see her forehead lightly glistened with sweat. Still panting and trying to catch her breath, Adriana looked J.T in the eyes. "You didn't cum did you?" a small amount of disappointment in her voice. J.T shook his head "I didn't want to yet…" and he smiled, leaning in closer to her face. "You're not finished are you?" he asked. Adriana said nothing staring deviously into his eyes, smiled back at him and kissed him.

J.T grasped Adriana's ass, picked her up and held her close, deeply kissing her, his still erect cock buried in between them. J.T gently let Adriana down from his grip, but held her close, pulling on her hips with his hands. Leaning into Adriana, J.T whispered into her ear: "I wanna bend you over your desk, and fuck you from behind" Adriana lent back from him. At first he thought she might not want to, but then he looked into her eyes. They seemed to be shining brighter with excitement than any other time he had seen them today, her smile seemed just as bright.

They lightly kissed again, then without warning J.T swung Adriana around, pushed her hips up against the edge of her desk, and pushed her body across the top. Her legs were spread wide open, ready and willing for his entry. But J.T stood back for a minute to admire this beautiful figure before him. Her ass was perfectly plump and soft, round and curvy. He stepped forward, raised his hand and lightly tapped her bare bum. She flinched as it took her by surprise but he could see the smile reappearing on her face.

He again stood close behind her, lining up the head of his cock with her wet hole and slid it all the way in. Adriana drew in a sharp, fast breath as he did so. "I want you to cum with me…" J.T said very quietly "and I'm not going to hold back… ready?" Adriana nodded her head, bracing herself for the fucking of a life time. She gripped the edge of the desk and turned her head so as to look at her lover behind her " Give it to me, Baby!" she demanded. Immediately J.T started fucking her for all he was worth. He pushed as hard and as deep and as fast as he could, making them both cry out in pleasure. J.T could feel Adriana wrapped around him tight and snug, her muscles tightening as her climax neared. The sound of slapping skin could be heard beneath the moans of joy, J.T's balls slamming wildly against Adriana's curvaceous, supple ass.

Adriana could feel J.T's grip getting tighter on her hips, she could feel him growing larger inside her and a deep fulfilling feeling beginning to erupt within. J.T felt her muscles tense up which just made his sensation even better and after pounding at her a few more times, he started calling out her name. "Oh, Adriana! Oooohhh… Yes… This feels so good!" he moaned as he continued to pull her into him.

The moans and groans got louder, Adriana began to push herself into J.T, going harder and faster than what they both thought possible. Suddenly, J.T gripped Adriana's hips tighter than ever before, her hands made their way around to her waist and clamped down on top of his. They both knew what was going to happen… "I'm gonna CUM!" they both exclaimed in unison, almost screaming at the top of their lungs.

With one final stroke, J.T pounded against Adriana's soft, plump, perky ass once more, holding her against him as they both basked in the outrageous feeling they had just created, their orgasms sending sensations throughout their whole bodies. Adriana's back was arched, her arms straight, supporting her off the desk, and she seemed to be looking up at the ceiling. Apart from shuddering from the aftermath of the intense climax they both endured, they didn't move one bit… the feeling still lingered. After what seemed like an eternity, Adriana let her head fall, a smile formed on her face and J.T gently released her from his grip, withdrawing his softening cock from her juicy lips. Adriana started to giggle quietly as she turned to face her lover, leaning back on the desk where they just fucked.

"That was one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had…" she said, smiling and wiping the sweat from her forehead. J.T, grinning from ear to ear, stepped towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. They embraced in a deep and passionate kiss, with their bodies pressed against each other.

After breaking the kiss they began to tidy themselves up, Adriana re-dressing as J.T did up his fly and straightened his clothing. He stood and watched her finish getting dressed. When she had her back to him, doing up the buttons on her shirt, J.T walked up behind her and hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"That was incredible!" he whispered in her ear. Adriana felt her face slightly blush. "I'm gonna find it hard to keep my hands off you from now on…" Adriana turned to face him, looking up into his eyes with the same devious look she gave him before making her 'move'. "I think we'll both be in the same boat…" she said and kissed him again pinching his bum as she did so.

Just as J.T lent back from the kiss, he remembered that this was his boss's granddaughter. His eyes opened wide with alarm and Adriana could tell something was wrong. "What is it?" she asked worriedly, looking up at him with those big brown, puppy dog eyes, genuine concern embedded within them.

"Runie can't find out about this… you're his granddaughter… he'll boot my ass out of this job before I can say 'fuck'!"

In hearing this, Adriana threw her head back and laughed hysterically. "No need to worry about that hunny… he'll never find out… we will make sure of that. In the mean time…" she stepped closer to him "you are gonna make me feel so good… I'll wish I never met you!" and she bit his lip and rubbed her hand over his pants, gently caressing his meat. A smile quickly reformed on J.T's face and he rested his hands on her ass.

"Well, if it's alright with you… then it's fine by me!" He began to kiss her again, moving from her mouth along her cheek to her ear, nibbling and kissing down her neck and onto her chest. He pulled her blouse to the side, exposing the top of her perfect tits. He nibbled and kissed into the top of her bra and then began to suck hard on the top of her left breast. It was somewhat painful but Adriana withstood the pain. He sucked on it for about 2 minutes and then released with a loud slurp. Adriana looked down and on the top of her left breast J.T left the mark of a love bite. He grinned at her as she stared at it, stunned. She slowly looked up at him, a small grin forming on her face. "Trademark?" she asked.

"I'm gonna give you one of those every time we fuck… they'll be hidden of course!" They both laughed.

Looking at the time, they both agreed it was time to head home. As they locked up the factory together J.T let a small chuckle escape his mouth. Adriana, with a 'what are you laughing at' look on her face, stared at him.

"Shame really…" he said, Adriana still staring at him, somewhat confused "Too bad we don't get paid over time for this" They both laughed. It seemed to be turning out to be quite the relationship.

12