The Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly's first day at the office.
2.3k words
4.35
95.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was back, she didn't know why, but she was. She'd spent all night agonising over what to do, her mind racing furiously as she recalled the 'Interview'. She should report them, she thought, she should tell people what a sick, perverted man that CEO was. She should stay away from there, most definitely, not go back. But as she thought on it she recalled the way he had made her stand there naked. The way he'd studied her, how his hands had cupped her breasts, how his finger had teased her pussy.

Most of all she remembered being slammed against that desk, of cumming around her new bosses cock as she watched his pretty, red-headed secretary finger herself to her own orgasm. As she had lain there in her bed, as she relived the event in her mind her fingers crept down to her soaking pussy, slipped inside and stroked herself to another orgasm.

And so... here she was, the day after, standing once more in the huge foyer, waiting for the elevator to arrive.

With something akin to dejaVu she checked her appearance in the mirrored interior of the elevator. Her hair pulled back in a sensible style, her makeup fresh, minimal. She'd put on a different skirt and shirt, her shoes still the same comfortable pair as the day before. The elevator dinged, doors starting to slide open, impulsively she flicked a hand down, loosening a couple of buttons before stepping into the hall.

There was no sign of Nicole. She paced up and down, unable to keep still as she waited, wondering what to do. There'd been no clear instructions for her, just the order to turn up again in the morning. She didn't even know what her job was, surely there wouldn't be any more of... well, her boss may be perverted but he did run a company, she was sure the rest of it was legitimate.

A door opened down the hallway, a male head appearing "Kelly?" came the query.

She nodded, taking a few steps down "Uh yes, I am". He smiled, beckoning to her. "Great, I was hoping you'd be here soon. Nicole's busy, she's said that you can do a job for me though. God knows I need some help".

Kelly headed into the room, a comfortable office with a desk with a small seating area with a couple of armchairs and a coffee table. The man turned, extending a hand to Kelly "I'm Steve, I'm a project co-ordinator around here. I'm working on a tight deadline at the moment and I'm absolutely swamped. Lifes just been work work work, going home to sleep a couple of hours, then more work." he gave Kelly a broad grin, a dimple appearing in one cheek "That's why I was glad to hear Nicole was getting some assistance around here. With all of us working so hard she's in a lot of demand".

He moved to an armchair, flopping down with a sigh, raking a hand through his thick blond hair as his blue eyes looked her up and down. "Well then, what's your specialty?"

Kelly fidgeted, looking about the room "Uh... I can type around 80 words a minute, dictation.. I do shorthand.. "

Steve laughed, shaking his head as he looked at Kelly "Not quite the skills I've got a need for today, come a bit closer."

Kelly frowned, what did he want then? She moved closer, standing just before him "Uhm... I'm not bad at formulas, spreadsheets.. if that's what you want."

A large hand encircled her wrist, jerking her down into Steve's lap, one strong arm curving about her waist and shifting her back against him. "Oh... I'm interested in spreading you alright" he whispered in her ear.

Kelly tensed, her back stiffening, Holy crap! She licked her lips, head twisting a bit to look at Steve "Uh, I'm not sure what Mr Farrar has told you I uh... "

Steve laughed again, a low, deep chuckle, his free hand moving to her shirt and starting to undo her buttons. "Oh, he's told me enough Kelly" he lowered his voice, "He told me that you've got a tight little cunt that's wet and hot. He told me you've got just what I need to relax so that I can keep on working all day."

Kelly closed her eyes, this was worse than she thought. It was one thing to be fucked by the boss but... was this what he was expecting from her? Was she just some little slut for his workers to dip their cocks into?

As if reading her thoughts Steve whispered again "He said you're a little slut Kelly, and he's said that I can have you working with me... all ... day... long.. "

Kelly closed her eyes, what was she meant to do? She could feel Steve's hands, moving over her, unzipping her skirt, she could feel his erection underneath her. She took a deep breath, she'd already sealed her fate the moment she hopped in that elevator, now that the moment of truth was here she had to find a way to deal with it.

Steves hands were moving over her body in earnest now, sliding over the plane of her bare stomach, stroking their way up her sides, shifting between her legs to tickle up her thighs. Tendrils of heat started to curl in the pit of her stomach, snaking their way through her body in answer to the stroking caresses. She sighed, leaning back against Steve, if this was going to be her fate then she may as well try and enjoy it, right? There wasn't anything wrong with feeling pleasure, it wasn't... indecent, was it?

Steve's lips had found their way to her neck, both hands on her thighs now, spreading them apart, fingers probing up, closer to her heat. She could feel his hard-on against her butt, his hips moving rubbing himself against her through his trousers, his fingers reached the lacey material of her panties, sliding over their already wet surface.

Chuckling against her throat he grabbed her panties in both hands, wrenching suddenly he tore them, breaking them off her "Kelly... didn't they tell you? No underwear allowed."

Kelly shuddered, feeling his fingers gliding over her slit, his hard-on pressing insistently at her ass. Suddenly he lifted her from him, "Take off my trousers" he uttered, hips lifting up from the chair. Kelly hesitated, pausing for one last moment before she knelt before him, unbuckling his trousers and pulling them down his legs.

He followed office rules, no underwear, his rigid cock springing free as she released him.

He smiled then, brushing a hand to her cheek before his fingers closed in her hair "Suck" He commanded, drawing her face towards his hard length. Kelly took a deep breath, lips parting as she slid them around his tip, she hadn't done this often before, not for years in fact, her last experience as a teenager leaving something to be desired. She had no time for hesitation though, Steve's hand forcing her head further down, his hips lifting to shove his hard cock into her mouth. She swallowed convulsively, trying to ease him into her mouth.

"Suck" he whispered again, fingers gentling a little in their grip, Kelly obliged, cheeks moving as she sucked around that turgid flesh, tongue moving to explore the rough curves, the soft patches of skin. Steve groaned in pleasure, she must be doing something right, she doubled the force of her sucking, encouraged, her body shifting forward with an almost eagerness as she performed her job.

Kelly could feel him throbbing in her mouth, feel the veins along his cock pulse as she sucked him, suddenly, he started moving his hips, thrusting himself up from the chair, forcing his cock further into her mouth. Kelly started to pull away, gasping to get a breath but Steve's hand clamped down on her head, holding her in place as he forced himself further and further with each thrust.

Kelly panicked, arms flailing as she struggled for breath, Steves grip tight, unmoving as he pummeled into her, forcing himself into her throat, suddenly he exploded inside her, thick cum hitting the back of her throat. She choked, eyes widening in shock as he gave a final thrust before withdrawing, leaving her gasping for breath.

She heard him laughing, the sound breathless, pleased with himself "Was that something new for you Kelly? Don't worry... you'll be an expert soon... you'll get a lot of practice in this place."

Kelly sat back on her heels, cum dribbling down her face, her expression slightly stunned "I.. uh... " she stammered, taking another deep breath "I uh.. yes, Steve" was all she managed, tongue and fingers wiping away the cum staining her face. At least she'd done her job she thought, at least it was over, it couldn't get much worse than that.

Steve smiled at her, gently patting a hand to her head "Clean me up Kelly" He murmured, pulling her face close to his cock once more. Kelly shuddered.. alright, so apparently it wasn't over, yet.

Carefully, slowly, she used her tongue to lick the cum from Steves flaccid cock, fingers gently surrounding him for stability, she felt a slight pulse between her fingers, tongue tip gliding gently over his head. She blinked in surprise, surely not? Shaking her head she continued her task, sitting up when her tongue had covered all of the tender flesh. Steve smiled, grabbing her by the arms and pulling her to her feet.

"Here honey.. let's get you more comfortable" His hands moved, stripping off the remainders of her clothing, the skirt, her bra, leaving her naked. Kelly shifted uncomfortably, what now? She'd made him cum, surely she'd get to do some real work now?

Steves hands glided over her hips, smoothing up her abdomen to cup her breasts "Not bad little girl" He murmured huskily, his head lifting towards her breasts "Not bad at all," his tongue licked across one nipple, sending Kelly reeling back a little in shock. His hand curled behind her, gripping her butt and pulling her forward, maneuvering her so that she straddled him.

"Didn't I tell you I've got you all day long?" he whispered, kneading her butt with his hands "And I think I'd like a little more introductions before we get down to the serious stuff."

Steves hands guided Kelly closer, grazing her pussy against his hardening cock, his hands smoothing up her back as he tilted his head forward, capturing a nipple in his mouth. She gasped... god it felt good. She could feel it, a sharp spike of heat jolting through her body as his lips plucked at her breast. She gave a quiet moan, rocking herself against him, feeling his tip push up against her clit, her juices churning as her excitement grew.

What was wrong with her? She shouldn't be enjoying this... it was like she was a common whore, craving cock. She groaned again as Steve lifted his hips, sending his tip probing just at her entrance, he lift his head lips, brushing her throat, her jaw before he whispered "You want this Kelly? I'll give it to you... I'll give it to you good... just tell me that you want it..." Kelly stayed silent, unwilling to take that final step, to declare herself the slut that she was becoming.

Steve grinned, one hand reaching between their bodies, his thumb rubbing over her clit "Say it Kelly" he whispered, circling his hips underneath her.

Kelly gave a small scream of exasperation, her hand shooting down to grip his cock, her hips lifting as she tried to slide him inside her warm, wet cunt. Steves hands clamped to her sides, head shaking "Oh no... it's not that easy, not this time" he drawled huskily.

Kelly closed her eyes, teeth gritting momentarily "Will you just.. FUCK me" she managed, hearing his laughter echo throughout the office as he suddenly slammed her down onto his rigid cock.

"I'll fuck you alright, you little slut" he whispered, hips pistoning up into her wet cunt "I'll fuck you."

Kelly groaned, her hands gripping his shoulders, her head tilting back, her hair unfurling from it's bonds to swing wildly down her back as she started to rise and fall in Steve's lap. Her pussy gripping at his hard cock, her hips grinding as she circled above him, rising, circling, slamming back down onto him.

God, it felt good.

She tilted her head back up, body trembling as she felt the whispers of an orgasm, her hand snaking behind Steves neck as she leaned back into him, her breasts crushed against his chest.

Kelly felt all the blood rush to her head, her vision blurring as she bent her head and sunk her teeth into the flesh of Steve's throat, her scream burbling up from her throat, lost against his skin as she came.

Steve grunted as he felt the soft, tight walls of her cunt squeezing around his cock, his hips bucking upwards as he spurted once more, this time deep into Kelly's hungry pussy. Then they were still, the harsh, ragged sound of their breathing filling the room as Kelly rested limply against Steve.

After a while she felt his hands on her hips, felt him lifting her naked body from him and giving her a quick slap on the rump. "Fantastic" he drawled, slowly buckling himself up then moving to his desk "Now I'm ready for some work" he paused, looking Kelly over before settling down into his chair. "Dictation Kelly, there's a memo I need to get out.. No.. no need for clothes, you'll do fine as you are."

Face flaming, naked as the day she was born, Kelly picked up a pad and pen and sat down opposite Steve, pen poised to take his memo.