The Secretary's Sadism

Story Info
Gay woman is enslaved by her bimbo personal Assistant!
9.1k words
3.63
35.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lourdes gritted her teeth as Solomita pressed the end of her Newport Full Flavor cigarette to the edge of her lover's clitoris.

Lourdes was a non smoker, but endured much from the cancer sticks of her various dominants...

Lourdes's nipples were severely clamped with Victor rat-traps, quite heavy, and she was a comic sight as the traps wavered, on her small, sagging breasts.

Lourdes was not yet fifty, but between lack of exercise and overwork gave her the body of a much older woman.

Mistress Balanchine had once told Lourdes that dominating and humiliating her was like "trying to destroy an already finished car accident."

Now, Solomita worked away...

"There we go, honey." Solomita said with a gentle smile, kneeling as Lourdes stood. Lourdes was leaning her pudgy figure against the wall and Solomita was staring right into her quim.

Oh, is it going to hurt.

Lourdes's small round red tinted glasses were steaming up and she kept biting her lower lip

Solomita pushed a bit harder.

"My little vaginal ashtray here."

The pain was excruciating, but it was still so arousing.

Lourdes had once had a domme, Mistress Ghislaine of Quebec who had burned a Virginia Slim on Lourdes's tongue, but this was so much more intense.

The last time Solomita had put Lourdes through a clitoral cigarette scorching, something Lourdes had begged for, Lourdes had fallen to her knees, grabbing her crotch and screaming.

"Like my mama used to say" Solomita remarked. "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach."

Solomita had punished Lourdes then by binding her to a carpenter's bench and inviting a cigar smoking uncle to come and do some gynecological poking around, till Lourdes nearly blacked out.

Uncle Hugo, who had once done seven years on a ten to fifteen stretch at the Einhaus facility in South Buttermilk Falls, had been impervious to screams, but had still considerately diddled Lourdes's "button" with a pinkie as he'd rubbed his stogie all around.

Later, after Solomita and Uncle Hugo had left, Lourdes had masturbated feverishly on her knees, frigging her clit as she tried to avoid the burned parts...

Now, as she stared lovingly at Solomita, Lourdes wondered if Solomita had re-considered the chastity agreement.

Lourdes really wanted to wear a chastity belt. She'd done so with a domme back in grad school, but then she'd gotten a urinary tract infection, and there'd been all this crap...

Now she wanted it again, but Solomita felt that being a key holder was more work than it was worth.

Still, it would be a thrill for Lourdes.

"Maybe we should go to your country place next weekend" Soli giggled.

"Remember last summer when I lay you on your trail, on top of a fire-ant hill, and poured honey on your snatch? Ah, the days."

Lourdes shifted and Soli got up and slapped Lourdes's face, hard, and got very close.

"If you don't hold still, I'm not going to let you kiss my titties later on." she said venomously.

Solomita pulled down her tube top and shook her golden nipples at the other woman, whose mouth watered a bit.

"Don't you want to touch these, you gross thing? Look at those fat, blubbery lips, all wet and desirous. Why should I ever let you touch me at all?"

Lourdes began crying softly.

Mistress Marceline had once told Lourdes that she screamed more than a "Betsy-Wetsy" doll...

Soli pulled her tube up, twisted the rat-trap on Lourdes's left nipple in a friendly way and got back down on one knee.

What a contrast between the two women- Lourdes was fat and ungainly, with short hair and now that she was completely nude...the pale albino skin looked terrible.

Solomita was a gorgeous blend of black, Caucasian and Middle Eastern blood, and had thick, bouncing curly hair.

Solomita referred to herself humorously as a "mutt" but she was really a remarkable woman. A kickboxing instructor and former Marine sergeant, her figure was phenomenal.

Today Solomita had her full breasts encased in a small striped tube top, and her flat belly, complete with pierced navel seemed to hum above the full thighs in yoga pants...and what a set of gams!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be held in chastity by a goddess like this? Lourdes had tried not masturbating on her own, but she always broke down.

Then there would be sobbing confessions over the phone, and Solomita would come with her bag of toys...

Solomita used Lourdes's masturbatory slips to hand out severe punishments, but the passion wasn't there, really.

Chastity didn't interest Solomita, but punishment did...today was a great example

Lourdes felt a sharp burn and moved a little bit, and Soli got mad. She went to get her short dog-whip, a fearsome leather thing about two feet long.

CRACK! The whip lashed Lourdes's shoulder CRACK! Again on her thigh.

"Didn't I tell you" Soli said, gritting her teeth, "To hold still. I am sick of telling you. Crouch on the floor!"

"But it hurts, your cigarette!"

"DOWN NOW!"

Sobbing, Lourdes fell to her knees, and lowered her head into the hardwood floor.

CRACK! SLASH! WHACK!

"You (CRACK) are such a (LASH) fucking sissy, (LASH) whiny crybaby. Why (CRACK!)do I goddamn bother?"

Soli swung and landed the dog-whip over Lourdes's crouched shoulders, her back and her buttocks.

Lourdes bit her tongue, as the rat-traps were being pushed into the wood, and really doing a job on her bruised nipples.

"When (CRACK) I (WHACK) tell you to (WHACK) hold still, bitch, you (CRACK) will hold still. (WHACK)"

Soli looked at Lourdes's welted back, shoulder and buttocks with a smile.

"That's artwork. I even got your tender part right under the butt, didn't I"

"Y-yes" sobbed Lourdes, furtively fingering her twat.

"No masturbation! Do I have to cane your palms and knuckles with a ruler again?

Now get the fuck up and stand against the wall, so I can run the cigarette into your crotch...or I'll leave."

"No, please, I'm getting up."

"Now Lourdes be a good little pig and don't scream. I'm going into your hole a bit now."

Earlier Solomita had burned off some of Lourdes's pubic hair, causing her slave to almost pass out from terror.

Lourdes's submissive pals all had more endurance than she did.

Nicola (a permanent sub of the aforementioned Mistress Marceline) had learned to hang by her nipples from Marcie's ceiling, ignore the pain, and amuse her Mistress while singing old show tunes while Marcie thrashed her...

Gupta had told Lourdes that his wife/mistress had actually stuck a dining room candle up his ass and lit it, and forced Gupta to kneel, waiting as it burned into his rectum.

"Ardeth loves to hear me scream, although she knows it crucifies my eye makeup" Gupta related sadly...but a ladyboy's life wasn't an easy one.

Leona, another pal had also had a candle sent up there blocking a hamster that her male master had pushed up in a glass tube.

Sometimes Lourdes tried to find more advanced dominants that could go a little slower in expanding her limits, but they were few and far between.

Even leaving Buttermilk Falls to go to the exotic dungeon in Wycherley didn't really show much improvement for Lourdes...she didn't need a domme but a therapist, one disgusted Mistress had told her.

But Solomita was patient, and Lourdes felt as if she, Lourdes, was improving into a hard-core masochist.

"Oh please don't shriek, Lourdes. What're your neighbors gonna think of you? See, your wing-wang is getting blue, very swelled up with every little burn I put in. You're loving this."

I gotta stay still. Oh, I wish she'd finger-fuck me, Lourdes thought desperately. It's been so long since she used a strap-on with me, and I so miss it. Even when she made me lick my shit off the tip after I'd been "rogered"

Lourdes's anus was filled with a humongous cucumber, and she had to, while enduring this, keep her cheeks together so it didn't fall out.

If it did, Mistress Soli would probably stick a hot curling iron up...she'd done it before.

Later on, she'll sit on my face, Lourdes thought while she watches "Grey's Anatomy" or "Law and Order" re-runs, and then she'll leave, and I'll masturbate alone.

I can't wait!

Still, if I were in chastity, I'd have to sit alone, frustrated and crying, massaging my nipples in a vain attempt for satisfaction, which just leads to bruised sore nipples, which I already have because of the rat-traps.

The thought of this, and working to earn a rare, monthly orgasm drove Lourdes insane with desire.

For Lourdes masturbated way too much.

Mama once caught her hopeful daughter masturbating and, after whipping Lourdes for self-abuse with a vacuum cleaner cord had observed ...

"You might as well do it, touch that filthy thing. No one else, man or woman will ever want to, you puta."

Lourdes's thoughts were interrupted again by the sharp burning. Solomita was poking the cigarette directly into Lourdes's vagina.

Lourdes tried to stay still, as Solomita pushed it in.

Solomita had another slave, Natalie, who could take such burnings and stand still for an hour, Lourdes thought resentfully.

But Natalie was quite different. She endured Solomita shaving her head every month, so she had to wear a wig to her job, ironically, as a hairdresser.

But Lourdes could not take such intense pain.

Now Solomita shoved the burning butt once more and Lourdes shrieked, kicking her Mistress back onto the floor.

Could female genital mutilation be worse than this?

Lourdes ran, her hand covering her damaged G spot.

Solomita sat back on her haunches laughing at the sight of the extinguished cigarette end in her elegant fingers.

Lourdes feverishly searched for ice in the kitchen.

Oh, Solomita reminded Lourdes so much of her own mother, who had been far more beautiful than her homely daughter.

Mamacita often had castigated Lourdes for being fat and lazy, and was partial to nipple pinching and swinging the strap.

But Solomita wasn't bad at this punishment either. What a cruel use of a cigarette, eh?

Painful as it was, clearly Lourdes had gotten quite turned on, and had juiced all over the burning Newport...

Lourdes, now in the kitchen, still shoving ice cubes up her twat, pondered Solomita's possible rage at being kicked.

But then she thought of the cruel burns and became a little more excited.

"Get back in here, you putrid ox! You kicked your goddess. One day you give me a tennis bracelet, and the next you hack my shin."

Lourdes knew she would pay heavily for this.

Lourdes trudged back in the bedroom, rubbing her crotch.

"Miss Solomita, I didn't mean to. I would never kick you, but the pain was too much."

"And yet you begged for this particular session"

"Oh yes, but-"

Solomita regarded Lourdes severely. "Go get me the birch. We're going to have a discussion about maiming your Mistress."

Solomita reached up and twisted one of the rat-traps on Lourdes's nipple, and Lourdes screamed.

Oh,the birch! The horrid pain of those tied twigs and nettles.

Though when Solomita had called that morning, Lourdes had obediently gone out in the woods to assemble it.

And she'd put it in the bathtub, to make the birch supple and swing-ish.

Lourdes was vaguely aware that Solomita may have added a few long branches to this horrid thing.

"P-please..."

"Get the birch. You are really trying my nerves today, Lourdes."

Solomita paused.

"Must I take you to the park again and tie you to an oak tree? It's going to rain this afternoon."

Lourdes babbled a bit.

"No, this makes me ill. You tell me you want to be a urinal, and then you throw up when I pee in your mouth.

You want to be human furniture, but even as a footstool, you get cramps under my feet."

"You can't be hung by your nipples, what can you do?"

Lourdes began sobbing and stumbled into the bathroom to bring back the long thick tied branches.

Look at those gnarled twigs, the briars!

Solomita had added some thorny branches and nettles to the damn thing when she came into the bathroom that morning.

Solomita took the bundle with pleasure.

"P-please-"

"I really should use one of those rat-traps on your tongue instead of your tits. Beg and whine, that's all you do."

Solomita paused, ruminating.

"I had hoped not to use the birch today, Lourdes. I thought maybe for once we could get through a training session without you fucking up in some way."

"C-can't you use the cane or the strap instead, Solomita?"

"Now she calls me 'Solomita' without the Miss. How you are cruising for a bruising today. Come over to the bed you bumbling pincushion...repugnant swine."

When Lourdes demurred, Solomita grabbed her by the ear, twisting it viciously, and dragged her submissive to the bed.

Solomita raised and swung the birch, knocking each rat-trap off as hard as she could, Lourdes screaming as the nettles hit her nipples.

Solomita threw Lourdes on her stomach across the mattress.

Solomita took police handcuffs out of the nightstand (Lourdes was well supplied) and cuffed Lourdes's hands behind her back.

"This will prevent you wiggling around and rolling your sluggy body as I give you the correction you so desperately need.

You are such a gelatinous mass of suet."

Lourdes felt the birch come down hard, across her bare buttocks.

She screamed, but at the same time rubbed her crotch into the mattress. Oh, it was so hot.

Lourdes had lived in London for a year once, and had grown used to being birched by Cheapside's best, Mistress Wimberly.

Wim didn't hold a candle to the current Mistress's tennis arm.

"I can't believe what a temperamental little shit you've been today."

Soli sighed.

"I really should lock you in the closet for a few hours.

You always bitch about claustrophobia, but you are so much better behaved later on!"

Lourdes wished she had not told Soli of her mother's punishment-into Lourdes's college years-of locking her in the closet for hours at a time.

Solomita now leaned over on the bed, giving Lourdes a look at her awesome cleavage poking out from her tube top.

"Maeve and Topher would never behave this way."

Solomita lived with a married couple, devoted slaves who gave her rent, board and a generous stipend to reside with them.

Once, on a nude beach, Lourdes had seen Solomita, in an elegant black sparkled bikini, leading Maeve and Topher, naked on their knees with choke collars, the kind that had spikes poking the neck...

She had been dragging the couple as they struggled, moving desperately to keep up...

But much as Lourdes loved Solomita, she didn't really have that intense feeling she'd had for her old Mistress Vause, who was now paralyzed with multiple sclerosis in a Montana nursing home.

Solomita would do for now, and she was giving Lourdes one helluva good session, painful as it was.

Now Solomita leaned over again and removed Lourdes's little red tinted glasses out from under her nose, which was pushed into the bedspread.

Solomita placed the spectacles onto the night stand.

Lourdes was relieved her Mistress didn't crush them under her heel, or something.

"Now, I know you value the opinion of your bourgeois neighbors, so I can put the ball gag in your mouth, to avoid you screaming..."

Lourdes mumbled "Yes, please".

She didn't need grief and the Donnellys across the back alley had once called the cops when Lourdes's pain threshold had been insufficient and there'd been some howling.

"But you know, Lourdes, if I have to add the gag, it will jump your lash count from twenty-five to fifty."

Oh God, fifty.

"I-I can bite into the pillow, Miss Solomita. Please don't give me that many lashes, ma'am."

But this proved to be a foolishly optimistic view. Lourdes was screaming by the fourth swing of the evil branches.

"Please, you're killing me. I need the gag!"

"Oh why, honey? I am doing a good job of removing cellulite from your tubby cheeks and upper thighs."

But Solomita relented.

"Okay, now you know that since you have interrupted the session, the twenty-five swats will go up to seventy."

"You said fifty, Miss Solomita!"

"Teach you to waste my time."

***********************

A week or so later, Lourdes was looking across her desk at the new assistant, Caverly Crowe.

Lourdes had heard that Caverly had been fired once from Geismar-Iseman Systems for telling their vice president, a normally fearsome man, that "There's a village missing its idiot."

And reportedly, Cav had quit the Burlingame Options Group after asking their elderly founder if he wanted to sniff her panties...

Caverly's generation, of course was unused to hard work, and sacrifice and Caverly was evidently quite spoiled.

From the looks of the convertible her parents had bought her, and the regular parade of bouquets and jewelry sent her by attentive suitors...

It had been going on quite a while!

Lourdes couldn't help but fantasize though-

The young blonde set off something within Lourdes...

Imagine Caverly taking down Lourdes's panties, pulling up her business skirt and giving the boss thirty or so with a paddle or riding crop.

Perhaps right in front of the others in the office!

Oooooh.

Or making Lourdes grub about on the office floor, nude! Oh, the glory.

Caverly often combed her lustrous blond curls with a large hairbrush made of elephant tusk, illegal in the United States now.

The look of irritation on Caverly's dainty little face when she found a tangle was such a turn-on.

Lourdes could just imagine that brush hitting her bare bottom repeatedly.

Lourdes actually had a country place, complete with outhouse and woodshed.

Several times Solomita had used a thick wooden strap on Lourdes's ass in the woodshed, as Lourdes was suspended from the rafters...

Wouldn't it be neat to bring Caverly up there!

But, Lourdes thought to herself, I must focus on Caverly as my assistant, and remember that I can't get involved in office romance with some silly girl.

But look how sullen-sexy Caverly looks, the pouting little bitch!

"I got the Byrum file for you, Ms. Caliente" said Caverly resentfully, as if Lourdes had asked her to pick cotton for a week on her knees, or shovel the Elysian stables.

How did Caverly get this job? She couldn't type worth a damn.

Oh yes, that's right. Caverly's daddy played golf with the company president, and it was that kind of a deal.

Lourdes, whose father had actually been a caddy for thirty years on that same course, couldn't really identify.

But Lourdes's feelings towards her young subordinate were less resentful than worshipful...

Oh, that camel toe...how I'd like to lick her wee-wee for a few hours!

Watching Caverly apply Younique Precision Lipliner with the little pink tongue peeping out at the compact mirror was making Lourdes a bit dizzy.

Five times that morning, Lourdes had masturbated in her private executive lav, running a pencil up and down her labia.

Lourdes was fascinated by the gap in Caverly's keyhole dress. It was so inappropriate for work.

I wonder, Lourdes thought with a wry grin, if old Harbison Burlingame took Caverly up on the panties offer before she quit?

One of the other execs had complained that Caverly dressed as if she were going clubbing instead of typing!

And Lourdes discovered on the bathroom wall, Caverly's script ..."MISTER VANDERGRIFF HAS A TINY PENIS"

So Caverly knew that she was disapproved of, and didn't give a shit.

Once, after Dr. Niederhoffer, the firm's resident economist made a snide remark to Caverly, he'd found maple syrup in the Japanese slippers he wore in his private office.

Lourdes shared Caverly with a couple of other partners, and Lourdes's colleagues didn't let Caverly get away with nearly as much as Lourdes did.

Although Caverly did kind of keep the males spell bound.