The Security Guard

Story Info
He catches girls stealing clothes from his store.
1.3k words
3.47
44.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about my job. I work in a major department store as a loss prevention officer. I am 24 years old, and single. I’m not bad looking as far guys go, 230 lb., 6 feet 2 inches tall and pretty well built.

Like I said I work for loss prevention, a few weeks ago we had installed microscopic cameras in the fitting rooms. Although illegal the company I work for thought it would definitely help with loss control. I mean these cameras were right out of a spy movie or something they had audio, they were in color and had excellent clarity.

Well about a week after they were installed you would see some weird shit. Like there was this one time that some guy taken a bunch of panties off the rack and jerked off on them then put them back on the shelf. GROSS! However there was this one time that this young couple of girls went in to the fitting rooms. They were trying on what looked to be like prom dresses, it was common around this time with senior proms right around the corner. There was a blonde and a red head both probably around 18 or 19 years old. They were chatting away when all of a sudden one of them stripped down completely nude. Man she had a killer body, perfect B cup breasts ( you know the pear shaped kind) beautiful from head to toe. Well the other girl (the red head) seemed to be offended and you could here her say....

“What are you doing?”

“Oh nothing Colleen I just wanted to try on this bra and panty combo and see what you think about it.”

“Well next time warn me okay,” said Colleen “Well it does look good on you are you going to wear it on prom night for Greg?”

“I was thinking about, but it costs so much.”

“Well Lisa, give them to me and I will take them for you!”

Now being in the security business you must follow the three guidelines for theft, one you must witness them taking it....check. Two you must wait for them to leave the store with the merchandise..... and three when you detain them they must still have the item on them. So both girls are getting ready to leave the store and they didn’t buy the set. As soon as they walk out the door they are all mine.

“Excuse me ladies!” I yelled “ Did you forget to purchase something?”

Both of the girls look at each other with a look of fear as they are saying to themselves oh shit. “Why don’t you girls come with me!” I said

They both came with me back to my office, back in the recesses of hell I like to call it.

“All right ladies, did you try to steal something from our store?”

“Colleen said no and Lisa said yes”

“Which is it damnit I don’t have time for games! Either you did or you didn’t! (rule number one when interrogating try to get a confession) Well I’m waiting for answer....”

They both look at each other an d finally the truth comes out.

“Yes sir, I took them but Lisa has nothing to do with this.”

“Is that true, I asked already knowing the answer?”

“ Yes, said Lisa it is true.”

“All right then you may leave if you would like this could take awhile.” Lisa gets up form her seat and mouths thank you to colleen and then walks out the door.

“All right miss. what’s your name, address and phone number along with phone number?” After I took care of al the boring paperwork it was time to get the merchandise back.

“All right Colleen, I need the merchandise back. Where is it?”

“Uhh, I’m wearing it” she retorts

“Well take it off then.” I said back to her

“Seriously, wear can I change?”

“Listen hear little miss, I said strip down and give me the merchandise!”

So Colleen turned around and took off her clothes very slowly and you could tell she was nervous she was shaking like a leaf. I was staring at her ass and just trying to imagine what it would be like to fuck her in it. When she turned around to hand me the merchandise, absolutely naked. Man, this girl had a beautiful body as well. She was shaven down there and had perk little tits and a beautiful face.

“Thank you I told her, now I need to call your mom or dad and have them come pick you up and have them sign a document that states that you are not to come in this store for a year.“

“No, please don’t call my parents, isn’t there something that I could do to make you forget about this?” she said with a sly grin on her face

Just then she approached me and put her hand on my package and massaged it while kissing my neck. Now I’m not stupid, I was ready to teach this young girl a few things. but first I wanted to feel that mouth on my cock and bad. I started to push her head down and she knew just what I wanted she started to unzip my pants and pulled my cock out and man this girl sucked like a Hoover.

She was sucking me so good that before I knew it I was ready to blow....

“I’m gonna come honey!” I yelled

“Go ahead I want to taste all of you.” Colleen mumbled

So I blew it all in her mouth and she didn’t let a drip out. She turned around and started to get dressed....

“Hey wait one damn minute here girl, I’m not through yet.” she looked at me like what else do you want. So I told her that I wanted to fuck her.

She retorted with...”No, I’m a virgin, and I want to save it.”

“Oh well bitch, you are gonna get it and get it good.” I pushed her against the wall and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Then I cautiously removed on hand and handcuffed it to the desk and then the other hand to the other desk leg. Now she was bent over the desk and yelling so I took a piece of packaging tape and taped her mouth shut. man was she hot.

I started to finger her clit a little when I could sense that she was ready to go I told her that if she was a good girl that I would remove the gag. She nodded her head in approval. I removed the gag then started back at the clit and was using what I like to call the shocker which is two fingers in the pussy and the pinkie in the ass. she was bucking and moaning then she tensed up and she let it go and came all over the place. After I wiped her stuff off her leg I decided that now was the time to stick it in. So I slipped on a rubber that way she wouldn’t get pregnant and I could leave it in her instead of having to pull out early which I hated to do. I started to push it in slowly and tears filled her eyes. I told her to just relax and that it would get better. After the hymen broke I started to fuck her pussy with a little more speed. She loved it she was pushing back against me to get the full effect.

That is when I decided to get control again and pulled it out and stick it in her ass. It was even tighter than her pussy. Man, It felt good against my cock. Faster and Faster I went till I felt the stirring in my balls and then I let her have it. After I was done, I let her up and she got dressed and asked if she could leave. I told her yes and she gave me a deep passionate kiss and as she was leaving she said...

“Hey same time next week and maybe this time Lisa can stay here.”

Man I can’t wait till next week...