The Security Guard Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't deny it James. You want to fuck me. I can see the lust in your eyes. I want you to bury your hard tool in my pussy. I want you to fill me up and cum all over me. Take me now! Here, in this elevator. Fill me!"

"No! Leave me alone Delia!"

"You can't deny this James. It's going to happen whether you want to or not." She reached into my pants and tried to pull out my cock. I fought her off, but then she grabbed the baton that was at her feet and whacked my outstretched hand with it. I screamed in pain and put my fingers in my mouth. Now that I wasn't resisting, she managed to free my penis from my pants. I was too preoccupied with the pain in my hand to realize what she had done until I felt something warm and wet engulf my manhood.

I looked down and realized Delia had my cock in her mouth. I pushed at her to try and get away, but she bit me. The pain was intense! Then she resumed sucking. When I tried to push her away again, she bit down again. And once again, I was in a lot of pain. Weirdly enough, despite my pain, I was hard as a rock.

I assume she finally tired of sucking me because suddenly her mouth was gone. I scrambled and tried to get up, but she whacked me in the shin with her baton. I screamed in pain again and grabbed my shin. She rapped me on the ass with the baton now. Then she somehow managed to get me onto my back. Holding the baton in one hand, she shucked my pants and underwear with the other. My hard member was still pointing at the roof of the elevator. She straddled my prostrate form. Within seconds she had my meat positioned at the entrance to her hairy wet cunt, and then she impaled herself on me. She was absolutely soaked and her wide cunt easily fit me in. Holding the baton in one hand, she held one of the railings for balance and started bouncing up and down on my shaft.

Tears rolled down my face from the humiliation. In contrast, she looked ecstatic. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling and grunting as she rode me. I watched her tits jiggle as she bounced up and down on me. Then she started with the kinky talk.

"I've wanted to do this for so long. Oh my god James, I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you. My pussy got all wet and I fucked my baton under the security desk as I would watch you walk past. Oh the baton was so big inside me, but it never felt like it was enough. I'm so glad your cock is in me now. I'd get off on the 36th floor after our elevator rides and masturbate in the ladies room. I wanted to feel you inside me. The men who watch my webcam suggested I stalk you, so I did. I've been following you home from work the last couple weeks. I know where you live. I know where your kids go to school and I know where Kim works. Oh yes Kim, she's a hottie. I'd like to have her join us some time. You can watch while I fuck her with my baton. I'll make her my bitch just like you're my bitch. I'll make her eat your cum out of my asshole. You'd like that wouldn't you James?"

All her dirty talk and the depths of her depravity had me both disgusted and aroused. She knew my cock was swelling. She was taking it deep inside, and the head was brushing her cervix. She climbed off me and told me to kneel and open my mouth. I refused at first and she hit me in the ribs with the baton. I immediately knelt and opened my mouth. She stuck that baton into my mouth and told me to suck it. As my lips closed around the baton, she reached down and started fingering herself furiously while she was fucking the baton in and out of my mouth.

Just when I had started to establish a rhythm of sucking on the baton, she withdrew it and moved into position behind me. A few seconds later, I felt its hard knob pressing against my tight asshole. "No!" I screamed, but she shoved some of the baton inside me any way. It was so painful I thought it was tearing a hole in my body.

"Relax," she said. "It's only the first couple inches. I can take about 10 myself."

I was in agony as she slowly forced the invading baton deeper into my ass. As I relaxed it actually started feeling less painful. Delia reached around to play with my balls, but now she was also inching the baton deeper. It started feeling good.

I moaned as she moved it deeper and working it in and out of my recently deflowered ass. Delia was sucking at my neck as I got into a rhythm again and started to push back against the baton. I was going crazy with lust and couldn't take much more of this.

Suddenly, Delia pulled the baton out of me. She commanded me to lie on my back again, then she climbed onto my stiff fuck pole and started riding me. Her cunt was soaked and my pubes were getting damp as her juices leaked out of her. Her pace increased and I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Fuck me James! I'm cumming again! Oh shit! Yeah, pound me with your hard cock! I bet Kim has never fucked you like this has she? No but now I think you're going to ask her to aren't you? Yeah, I'm going to be there to watch. Me and all my internet friends. I'm going to set up a webcam feed and let everyone watch as I fuck you and your wife with my baton."

That did it for me. I shouted "I'm cumming!" and shot my load deep into Delia's pussy. It felt like such a release and it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Delia came on me as well, riding me to another orgasm of her own. She climbed off me and brought her freshly fucked cunt up to my face.

"Clean me up before the Thyssen guy gets here."

I no longer needed to be whipped with the baton. Delia had made me her bitch. I licked that pussy clean, and loved doing it. I was her bitch now. How was I going to explain this to Kim?

The end

Stay tuned for part 2.

12