The Seducer: Mission Impossible Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile lit up his whole face. He turned off the treadmill and stepped off. "Well, I have to go. But I will look forward to speaking with you again."

He held out his hand. She grasped it and shook it. Once again, his grasp seemed to linger a moment too long for Jennifer's taste. But he dropped it, nodded his goodbye, and walked away. Jennifer watched him, still feeling a tingle from his touch that raced up her arm and through her whole body.

***

James smiled to himself as he walked away. The first seed is planted. Let's see what grows from it.

The thrill of the challenge had put him in a rare good mood. He knew that she wasn't going to break easily. And as always, the thrill of the challenge warred with his other need for her not to break. One half of him will do anything to win the challenge. The other half wanted nothing more than failure.

James felt his good mood slip away. She is going to break. I know it.

He dressed in a moody silence and left the gym. In his car, he called Mr. Wombert from his cell phone.

"Hello? This is Peter Wombert."

"Mr. Wombert, this is Mr. Coltez. I have made first contact. I think it went very well."

James heard him sigh in relief. "I have been on pins and needles the whole week. I know you said I can't call you, but I was hoping I would get more input into what you are doing."

"Mr. Wombert, we discussed the rules. You are to leave me alone to handle this situation. I am a professional. I don't need a nursemaid to hold my hand. You hired me because I am the best. I work best when I go at my own pace. She will break, don't worry."

"I know...it's just that I have waited for 15 years to be with her and now that I am finally doing something about it, I seemed to have lost all my patience."

"Just put it out of your mind," James replied. "Focus on other things. This case is not going to break open very quickly. She is surrounded by a strong wall of love and it's going to take time for me to chisel a path for myself. Patience is a virtue, Mr. Wombert. And don't worry about the money. If it takes me a long time, I just charge a flat fee."

"Oh, I'm not worry about that. I just want to be with her already. But I understand all too well that she is a tough nut to crack. Thanks for the update."

"I will keep you informed of my progress, don't worry. Good day, Mr. Wombert."

Dealing with clients was the thing James least liked about his job. Well, he disliked everything about his job, most of all that he kept getting work. The world seemed to labor under the impression that there were good and virtuous people on this earth. James had the unfortunate duty to prove their world wrong. James sometimes felt that he was the only one who could see in a world inhabited by the blind.

Love doesn't exist. The world would be better off knowing that. Love is the illusion people use to justify their actions. Love is the excuse people use to pretend life has a purpose.

James shook his head, trying to clear his mind of such gloomy thoughts. What has she done to me? She ruined me. Why did I marry her?

An image of a beautiful woman tried to float up into his mind, but James squashed it down ruthlessly. He would never spare a thought to her, he had long ago decided.

Why?

***

Jennifer felt strange on her drive home. The man from the gym kept popping into her head. Ever since she fell in love with Mike, she never once thought about another man. She never once noticed if any of them were good looking. And she gets hit on all the time. That's the curse of being beautiful. But she barely paid any mind to those guys. She would flash her marriage ring in their faces and they would back off, defeated.

But James...he snuck past her somehow. Maybe it was because he was so beautiful and that he didn't try to come on to her. Was it just simply a case of pride? Smiling to herself, she put him out of her mind. That was it. She felt her pride was injured because he didn't come on to her. That's what fascinated her about him.

Feeling foolish, but much better, she arrived home. Mike was already home, having picked up Mike Jr. from school. He always did on the days she went to workout. He would also cook dinner, whose smell was now wafting toward her from the kitchen.

Sitting down at the table and eating dinner with her husband and son made her feel much better. The thoughts she had while talking to James seemed to belong to another woman. This is who she was. She had a loving husband and a great son.

She retired to bed that night, determined to make Mike the luckiest man in the world. She would do something very special to make up for her traitorous feeling earlier at the gym. She would give him a blow job, something that she rarely did.

Mike was snoring quietly on the bed when she walked out of the bathroom. She smiled down at him and sat on the bed. She pulled his underwear down enough to pull out his flaccid cock. She leaned down and tentatively licked the head. He twitched in his sleep and continued snoring.

Smiling, she took the head in her mouth and sucked gently. As though it were a magic plant that needed only the salvia from her mouth to grow, his cock suddenly became rock-hard. He had also stopped snoring. But he didn't say anything. Perhaps he thought he was dreaming or that if he said anything he might spook her like a frighten deer.

She continued to suck on the head. She used her other hand to stroke his balls. She heard a quiet moan. She lowered more of her mouth onto his cock. She now had half his cock in her mouth. That was as far as she could go before gagging. That's why she didn't like giving blow jobs.

But she was determined tonight. She forced more down her throat and gagged. Spit was falling like rain and tears were forming in her eyes but she persisted. Mike let out a not-so-quiet moan.

"Baby...jessssuuuuusssss," he moaned.

I love you Mike. Jennifer had a feeling that the tears in her eyes weren't all from the gagging. But Mike would be too far gone in the best blow job she had ever given him to notice.

She started bobbing up and down on his thick cock. She stroked his balls harder. His cock made slurping noises as she repeatedly jammed it down her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and starting licking his balls. She took one ball into her mouth, swirled it around with her tongue, and then did the same for the other ball. Mike was moaning non-stop now.

She alternated sucking his cock and balls. She increased her rhythm into a faster tempo. Mike was now lifting his hips off the bed to thrust his cock into her mouth to match her rhythm. Jennifer was treating her mouth like her pussy and felt no sexual satisfaction from it. Her pussy was bone dry. She felt like a cheap whore doing this, but she wanted her husband to know that she really loved him and would do anything to make him happy.

Finally, she felt him tense. She knew what was coming. She closed her eyes and clamped her mouth down over his cock. The first jet of cum splattered the back of her throat and made her gag. But she held on. 4 more blasts of cum filled her mouth, each one weaker than the one before it.

Finally spent, his now softening cock plopped out of her mouth, trailing a string of cum. Cum leaked down her chin and fell onto her nightgown. Steeling herself, she swallowed the load inside her mouth. It tasted...strange. Not as bad as she imagined.

"Baby," Mike finally spoke, "that was fantastic. What got into you?"

Wiping her chin with her hand, she laid down next to him. "I don't know. I just wanted you to know how lucky you are to have me." She smiled.

He chuckled and stroked her face with his hand. "Honey, I wake up knowing that. I thank God every day for giving me you. I am the luckiest son of a bitch that ever walked this earth."

Her heart flooded with love for this man. She hugged him fiercely. He returned the hug just as hard. After a few minutes, she felt him fall asleep. Suddenly content, she drifted off to sleep as well.

***

Jennifer didn't think about James again until she arrived at the gym on Thursday. She didn't know if she felt anxious about seeing him again or if she felt...excited. If Jennifer had one flaw, it was her pride. She worked hard to maintain a good figure and she loved it when men still noticed her. Not that she ever gave thought to betraying Mike, but she secretly loved the attention she got.

Her pride still felt hurt that James hadn't come on to her. He even told her that he wasn't looking to date. So to salvage her pride, she decided to wear her sexiest workout clothes. The shorts she wore today barely came past her firm ass. The sports top she wore showed plenty of her ample cleavage. She knew her breasts would bounce up and down when she was on the treadmill. Oh yes, I will salvage my pride today!

She saw him before he saw her. She stopped and studied him. He was using free weights to do arm curls. He wore a shirt with no sleeves and she saw that his arms were well muscled. His shorts weren't loose enough to hide the fact that he had a firm ass. He was almost like one of those Greek statues, Jennifer thought with embarrassment. She felt a warm flush creep through her body while she stood there checking him out.

But today was about pride, not lust. So she squared her shoulders and walked over to him.

"Hey, good to see you again," Jennifer said as she grabbed some free weights and sat down on a bench.

James' eyes scanned over her skimpy attire and Jennifer felt another hot flush. "I was hoping to run into you today," James replied. "How is everything?"

"Everything is great," Jennifer said. She leaned over the ground to do some arm curls, knowing that she was giving him a great view of her breasts. The thought excited her. Let's see what he thinks of these.

Jennifer glanced up, hoping to catch James checking her out. But he was looking forward as he continued his arm curls. Jennifer's pride felt another blow.

***

With a shock, James realized that he went from being the hunter to the hunted. Quickly recalling the events of their last meeting, James tried to determine where he went wrong. His mind made the intuitive leap. She came here today dressed like that on purpose. He knew she wasn't trying to seduce him. Like a piece of puzzle snapping into place, James realized where he went wrong.

He assumed that a beautiful woman like this would grow tired of men constantly hitting on her. He was wrong. She loved it. It was her pride. She loved looking good and loved having that fact acknowledged. He should have hit on her. Hopefully, it wasn't too late to correct his mistake.

"I was thinking about our last meeting. Did I say I wasn't looking to date? I must have been crazy." James let her see him scan her body with his eyes.

Her face practically glowed from the compliment. "Yes you are. And I believe I said I was married."

"Damn, he is one lucky bastard. Are you sure you are married?"

James could practically feel the heat from her face.

"Yes I am mister! And don't you go forgetting it. We are friends, remember?"

But she was pleased. Very pleased. James almost sighed in relief. His mistake had been corrected.

***

Jennifer felt her entire body tingling. It worked! Her pride was purring contently. Now she just wished that she could go change into more modest clothes. But she would let him have his eyefull for today. But only today.

"Believe me," James continued, "I will be cursing the day you were married. So what's it like to be a Kindergarten teacher?"

From there, they had a pleasant conversation about her work. Jennifer felt her admiration of his looks slide into safer feelings of friendship. He was a very likeable man. She could easily ignore the sexual thoughts she had for him when she just focused.

With a pang of guilt, she knew that her husband wouldn't like the idea of her having another male friend. He accepted Peter because he knew Peter had been her friend before she ever met Mike. And she never once had sexual feelings for Peter, even though she had been single when they met.

But James...she definitely had sexual feelings for him. But that was ok. Life was about choices. She knew she couldn't help but find him sexy. But she could control her actions. Eventually any sexual feelings would disappear with friendship. Or at least fade into the background.

James was busy telling her about a day when he went to entertain the children at a hospital, only to find out that one of them passed away the night before. He nearly choked up when he told this story. Her heart went out to him.

"Sorry," James said, coughing into his hand to hide his sudden outbreak of emotion. "I don't want to bring you down."

"No, I think its incredible what you do. You really do love children, don't you? I can understand that."

James looked at her, as though weighing a difficult decision. "Jennifer...I think you should come with me one day. It would really mean a lot to you, I am willing to bet. You should see these children, Jennifer. They are so brave."

Sudden emotion choked up Jennifer. She felt tears sting her eyes. "I would like that," she said, throwing caution to the wind. He had touched upon a deep-seated need within her. Her sister had died as a child. Jennifer had visited her so many times in the hospital. That's where her love of children came from. They can be so courageous as to make your heart weep.

James nodded his understanding at her sudden emotion. "How about tomorrow night?"

Jennifer hesitated. What would she tell Mark? It didn't matter. She needed to do this. "Ok."

Jennifer didn't notice the distasteful grimace that passed over his face. His insight had scored a hit. The second seed was planted.

Next Chapter: The Sad World of James Coltez. Its the stunning conclusion to the Jennifer Chancey case! Be prepared for heart-breaking emotion and orgasm-inducing erotica. Will she break? Comment and let me know your opinons!

12