The Seducer: Origins Ch. 01

Story Info
The seduction of James Coltez.
6.2k words
4.26
30.7k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all the fans of my original series, The Seducer: Mission Impossible, the wait is over. I bring to you the origins of James Coltez, which will be released in a trilogy. As always, I will appreciate any feedback, good or bad. Enjoy!

***

James made one last adjustment to his tie while looking in the mirror. He grabbed his keys from the dresser and turned to look at his wife, who was sound asleep on the bed. His eyes took in the view hungrily. He could never leave in the morning until he had his fill.

Allison was lying on her chest with her head turned to the side. The blanket was halfway down her naked back. James sat on the edge of the bed and ran his fingers softly down her back. Her skin felt like silk. James had never felt such beautiful skin until he had met Allison. The memory of the first time he ran his hands over her naked body was still enough to give him an amazing hard-on.

Allison shivered at James' touch. She murmured something in her sleep and rolled over onto her back. Her pale pink nipples stood erect in the cool air. James' hand traced the curve of her heavy breasts. His wife's breathing had changed. She was still asleep but her body was responding to his touch. He smiled.

I can't be late for work.

But he couldn't stop caressing his wife's body. He felt that he would be happy if all he ever did was hold her in his arms and make love to her. All the other pleasures were just the cherry on top. This woman lying here was his greatest pleasure in life. Everything else was gray and bland in comparison.

He studied her profile like he always did every morning. He fell for her at first sight. The sight of this tall woman with flaming red hair was a sight to behold. She wasn't a fake red-head either. Her hair was the real deal; bright red-orange that gave her the look of a fiercely passionate woman.

And she was definitely that; that and more. As with any true red-head, her skin was ivory white. The contrast between her fiery head of hair and her pale skin drove James crazy. Her nipples and pussy were the palest pink. And she knew what kind of affect her body had on James. She would drive him wild with passion until she finally let him make love to her.

James ran his fingers along the side of her nipple and then rubbed it with his thumb. He heard her let out a breath. He looked up at her and saw her eyes locked on his. She had eyes the color of a pale blue sky. He rubbed her nipple again and she moaned. Her eyes were still locked on his and were no longer sleepy. They were full of heat.

"Why are you dressed?" she whispered huskily.

The question brought James back down to earth.

Shit! I am going to be late.

"I have to go to work, my love," James replied. He sighed in disappointment and stood up.

"How about you be late just this once," she said, as she pulled down the blanket to reveal her nude body. She spread her legs to show James her glistening pussy.

James wiped sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. He could feel his cock straining against his dress pants.

"Baby, I can't. You know how much trouble I would be in if I was late. It's tax season!" he told her miserably.

The fire seemed to go out of her as she sighed. She pulled the blanket back up over her body. "I know baby. You go on ahead to work. I will see you tonight."

He bent down to kiss her. "Sorry," he muttered apologetically. She kissed him hungrily and grabbed his crotch. She broke the kiss and laughed. James promised himself that he would pay her back for that.

He staggered out of the room as though he was drunk.

***

James made it to work just on time. He rushed inside the building and took the elevator to the 21st floor. The elevator doors opened and he threaded his way through the cubicles and sneaked into the back of the conference room, which was already packed for the morning meeting.

"Ok people, settle down." James' boss, Mr. Evans, stood at the head of the long conference table. The table was occupied by all the high-level managers. James, as a lowly tax accountant, was standing in the back with the rest of the worker bees.

Mr. Evans continued. "First, I would like to extend my thanks once again to all of your hard work. I know being here at 6 in the morning is tough enough. But at the rate you are cranking out the tax returns, you will all be generously compensated once tax season is over."

There was a smatter of polite applause.

Generously compensated my ass. What was it last year? Stock options? A big bonus? No, it was additional 2 weeks of leave time. Thank you, but you can cram your "generous compensation" up your ass.

But James clapped along with all the other monkeys.

Mr. Evans continued with his speech. James listened long enough to hear words like "increase efficiency" before his mind started to wonder. He glanced around at the other accountants grouped around him. Some people were stifling yawns while others were surreptitiously sending text messages on their phones. One kiss-ass, Jim Driscoll, was listening avidly to Mr. Evan's inane dribble. James looked past him in disgust and spotted his secretary standing next to Jim. James felt his pulse increase slightly.

Isabell was a beautiful woman. She had been hired at the beginning of the tax season to take the place of James' old secretary, Martha. Old Martha had suddenly decided to retire and wasted no time in firing off an email to the company bigwigs, telling them all kinds of things that they could do with each other's cocks. Old Martha was creative; James had to give her that. Some of the things she suggested made even James blush. Of course, the executives had no idea who Martha was, so her email lost a little bit of sting. She was escorted out of the building, red-faced with fury.

And so the company had hired Isabell almost right away, without consulting James of course. He was just mid-level, after all, but still semi-important enough to warrant a secretary. However, James had to give them credit on this one. Isabell was as intelligent as she was beautiful. And that was saying something.

Isabell was a beautiful Mexican woman. She had straight black hair that was cut short to frame her face. She wasn't the darkest Mexican that James had seen, but her skin had that natural tan. She had big brown eyes that James fancied he could fall into and drown if he let himself.

Isabell was taking notes as James' eyes lingered on her. There was definitely something odd about her, James decided. When she first started work, she would wear low-cut blouses and short skirts. James thought it was a tad too unprofessional. Besides, he had never really thought much of women who dressed like that.

She must have been told something, because she stopped wearing clothes like that and began fully covering herself. In James' opinion, she might have gone a little too overboard because her clothes were a little too masculine. She would wear collared shirts and dress pants.

Then, the week after that, her wardrobe changed again! This time she seemed to find a place that was in the middle of too sexy and too conservative. She wore decent-length skirts and her blouses showed just the barest hint of cleavage. It was a style of dress that James liked the most.

In fact, if it wasn't too absurd to be true, James could have sworn that she was tailoring her outfits to his personal preference. Because these semi-conservative clothes were all she wore now.

She must have decided not to wear contacts anymore because she started wearing glasses as well. Which was another thing that James thought was hot on a woman.

Today she was wearing a knee-length black skirt and black high-heels. The heels really showed off her calves, which was something of a fetish for James. He loved legs, especially Allison's. Her silky-smooth legs were enough to make him cream his pants.

Isabell was also wearing a black jacket over a silver blouse, which was unbuttoned low enough to show the tops of her breasts. She must have felt that somebody was watching her because she glanced back behind her. She caught James looking and gave him a little smile. She turned back to take notes. James felt his face flushing.

Damn me but she is beautiful! Why did Allison have to get me so horny this morning?

James used his briefcase to cover the bulge in his pants. His cock softened just in time for Mr. Evans to dismiss everyone back to work.

Isabell waited for James as everyone filed out of the conference room. She fell into step next to him as they made their way to his small office.

"Did you get those files from Mr. Johnson?" he asked her. They walked into his office and James took off his coat and hung it on his coat rack.

"Yes, he dropped them off last night. He wants to know when he can expect his return to be finished. Evidently, he is expecting a big refund this year."

Isabell handed him the file as he sat down at his desk. Her task was to handle all the tasks that James didn't have the time for, like filing and corresponding with the client.

"Thanks Isabell. You are the best." She beamed a smile at him for the compliment. James felt his cock twitch again.

Damn you! Go back to sleep you stupid thing. I will take care of you tonight, if there is time.

"You're welcome, Mr. Coltez. Oh, before I forget, Mr. Evans apparently wants you to work until late tonight getting that Merriman file to him. He said it is top priority."

James groaned and massaged his temples with his fingers. He wasn't close to finishing that return. It will be a long night.

"So I was thinking I can go get some Chinese food tonight. I know it is your favorite," Isabell said.

"Isabell, you certainly don't have to work late tonight. It's my neck on the line, not yours."

"Mr. Coltez! I am your secretary. We are in this together, aren't we?"

James admitted that it made sense. He was definitely going to need all the help he could get tonight. "Ok, as long as you don't mind. So let's go ahead and get started, shall we?"

***

James put down a folder on his desk and rubbed his eyes.

What time is it?

He glanced at his watch. It was 8 o'clock and he still had a long night ahead of him.

Allison sure wasn't happy about me staying so late tonight, was she?

He thought back on the phone call he made a couple of hours ago. She was very disappointed to hear that he would be gone all night. James got the feeling that he did a better job of making her horny this morning than he realized. She had that huskiness to her voice when she first answered the phone, thinking that James was calling her on his way home.

She has no idea how stressful this job is during tax season. She has it easy with that job over at Macy's. With the money I pull in, I don't think she has ever been stressed out by her job.

His thoughts were interrupted as his nose picked up on a very pleasant scent. Isabel was walking into his office. Her hands were full with food, so she used that great ass of hers to push open his glass door.

"Hey, look what I have!" she greeted him.

"Excellent! I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled the food." His mouth was practically watering.

"You work too hard, Mr. Coltez," she admonished him as she sat the Styrofoam containers on his desk.

"Please, Isabell, no more of this 'Mr. Coltez' business," he told her, waiving his hand impatiently. "Call me James."

"You work too hard, James," she told him. A small smile curved her lips.

James chuckled. "No, I just get so wrapped up in work that I forget to take care of the basic human necessities, like eating and using the bathroom."

"Remind me not to stand too close to you," she said. They both laughed.

"Seriously, James," Isabell continued, "you have lost a lot of weight already. You should really take care of yourself better."

"Well, that's why I have you right?" James didn't know why he said that. "What I mean is...uh...thanks for the dinner. You didn't have to do this."

She tilted her head and smiled at him. James had the uncomfortable feeling that she knew exactly why that little slip-up came out of his mouth. But she just sat down in the seat in front of his desk and opened her container. James sighed in relief.

Get a hold of yourself James. Damn it! There is a reason why you don't hire gorgeous secretaries. Thanks a lot, you bastards.

Still, as much as James would like to curse the management for hiring her, a small part of him was very glad they did.

James opened his container, hoping to distract his traitorous thoughts with good Chinese food. But he couldn't help but watch her as they ate their meals in a comfortable silence.

After meeting Allison, I didn't think a woman came more beautiful than a tall, pale red-head. But Isabell is something else, too. It may be the contrast between her and Allison that is so attractive. Isabell is a lot shorter than Allison. She is obviously darker as well. Her hair is short, whereas Allison's is long and flowing. Isabell is pretty much the exact opposite of Allison in looks.

James chewed his food in a thoughtful silence. Isabell and Allison both had everything he liked in a woman. The only difference between them was their looks.

James noticed for the first time that Isabell was leaning over in her chair so she could eat off James' desk. This caused her blouse to expand open and show off most of her breasts. They hung down like torpedoes. The only thing keeping her nipples from view was her bra. Her breasts were surprisingly pale.

James gulped down his mouthful of food and felt sweat start to form on his forehead. His cock was already straining against his pants.

God, how I hate tax season! How long has it been since I fucked Allison? I hate these 80 hour work weeks!

Isabell closed her tray and sat back in the chair, removing the impressive view from James' eyes. His cock gave a little jerk of disappointment. He had definitely gone too long without sex.

A comfortable silence descended down as Isabell watched James finish his food. Feeling her eyes on him, James hastily sucked down the food. Finally he finished and set aside his tray.

"Well, my dear Isabell, its back to the grindstone for us."

She smiled at him as she got up and took the empty trays. She made sure she leaned over his desk to grab his and James was met with another eyeful of cleavage. His cock stiffened.

He watched her ass as she left his office and cursed tax season once again.

***

James finally dragged his weary body into bed at close to midnight. Allison was already asleep. She was wearing a very thick set of pajamas, which was a clear message to James to not even think about waking her up for sex.

James wouldn't do it anyways. He was too exhausted. His cock had finally gone back to sleep after Isabell left his office.

And for some strange reason, James couldn't stop thinking about her as he slowly sank down into his dreams.

***

The next few weeks were a torture for James. He had only managed to make love to Allison once on a Sunday when he only had to work half a day. And even then it was over way too quick. If anything, it made James feel even more sexually frustrated.

And all the while, Mr. Evans was working James down to the bone. He seemed to have been especially singled out as none of James' colleagues had to work the same schedule. They kept giving him sympathetic glances whenever he stopped by to shoot the breeze.

The only bright spot was Isabell. She matched him hour for hour, even though her overtime wasn't approved. She was basically working for free. That made James feel guilty as hell.

"Isabell, don't you have a boyfriend or a life to get to?" James asked her one late night in the office. Only the janitorial staff was still in the building.

Isabell was currently bent over at the waist, digging around in some files that were piled on the floor. Her skirt was straining against what had to be a very toned ass. That ass was staring James right in the face. He sometimes felt that she did this on purpose. Not that he minded.

"What?" she said, as she straightened up with a big file in her arms. "Boyfriend? Oh no, nothing like that. I live in a tiny apartment by myself. I am really not much of a party girl, you know. I don't mind working if that is what you are worried about."

"But Isabell...you are working all this overtime for free. That's crazy!"

She laughed.

If there is such a thing as a beautiful laugh, she definitely has it.

"That's what some of my friends say. But they don't see how hard you work or how unfair Mr. Evans is. I just...I just can't imagine how bad it would be for you if I didn't pick up the slack. Face it Mr. Col...um James, you need me." She flashed him that beautiful smile.

James felt a strange squeezing in his chest. It almost felt like he was about to start crying like a little girl. He had never seen such...loyalty before. That she was working so hard for him was...beautiful. That is the best way he could describe it.

She must have seen the emotion on his face because she walked over to where he was sitting and grabbed his hand. James felt his heart beating loudly in his ears.

"James..." she whispered. There was no smile on her face now. But there was something in her eyes...a fierce passion that he had only ever seen in Allison. "I would be lying if that was the only reason I am working so late..."

James knew he should let go of her hand and go straight home to Allison. He should make love to her and hold her all night. Allison was right; he didn't need this job, this career. He could do better for her. He could do something else that gave him plenty of time to spend with her. He would be happy doing anything as long as he had her.

But that part of James wasn't in control. There was a more primal James that was exhausted and horny as hell. This James knew what Isabell was about to say before she even said it.

"James...I am working because of you. Because of the way my heart beats whenever you look at me or whenever you touch my hand. And because you are so incredibly beautiful that I can't keep my eyes off of you."

James could feel her hand trembling in his. He was pretty sure his was trembling too.

"It's not just because you are the most beautiful man I have ever seen. It's because you are completely unaware of it. You are so oblivious to how all the women fall silent whenever you walk by. I don't know what it is about you...how somebody who looks like you can be some mid-level accountant on the 21st floor is beyond my comprehension."

James opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out. His hand was definitely trembling now. He thought he should at least stand up. He didn't like how her body was hovering over him. Of course, if he stood up she would see his raging boner.

What the hell is the matter with you? You love Allison! Get the hell out of her!

But the rational James was no longer in control of his body. All he could do is sit here and watch.

Isabell leaned in closer to him. "These past few weeks, I have fallen for you. You are the kind of man I always wanted. We have so much in common. I know you are married...and I know I shouldn't think this but...all is fair in love and war right?"

James wanted to tell her that it's not ok. That people should be left alone and temptation should be removed. But she was leaner closer to him, as though coming in for a kiss. His heart was racing so fast that he was afraid it would jump right out of his chest and hop to Allison to tattle-tell on him.

James couldn't help but think that she was right. They did have a lot in common. He had really come to know her over these past few weeks of working 80 hours. She was a great woman, no doubt about that. And James had never experienced such loyalty before. It meant a lot to him that she worked so hard.

12