The Seducer: Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guilty part of James also had to admit that she understood his job and the hectic schedule he was under. His wife could never understand why he had to work so much; that it takes a lot of hard work to make sure that she never has to worry about money or getting a real job. And Isabell understood. She was here with him, in the trenches.

Isabell's lips were now inches away from his. James was still paralyzed.

"James..." she breathed against his lips.

And that was enough. James unfroze so fast that he almost startled her. His lips met hers in a surge of passion. She quickly wrapped her legs around him as he stood up and placed her on his desk. He leaned her against the desk and devoured her lips hungrily.

His cock was attempting to burst through his zipper. Isabell broke the kiss to reach her hand down to his belt. She struggled to undo it. And just like that, the spell was broken. When her lips left his, reality seemed to set back in.

Allison!

"Isabell, I can't!" James knocked her hands away from his belt and stumbled back.

Isabell looked shocked. She was lying on the desk, panting with lust. Her eyes could have melted a block of ice at that moment. James wanted her so bad that it scared him. That was why he had to get the hell out of there.

"Sorry," he mumbled to her as he raced by. He fumbled for his coat by his office door and ran like the hounds of hell were hot on his heels.

***

James stood in front of his front door, trying to catch his breath. He had repeatedly wiped his lips on the drive back. He wouldn't be surprised to find out that he had rubbed them raw. He took a deep breath and walked inside.

It was still relatively early. He had left without thought about his work. He would pay for it tomorrow but he really didn't care about that at this moment.

Allison was watching TV when he walked in. She jumped in fright. "James! What are you doing here already?"

"Oh...just...um decided I have been working too much lately. So I thought I would surprise you."

"Really?" The look of joy on her face stabbed James in his traitorous heart. She walked over to him and slid her arms around him. She laid her head on his chest.

"Thank you so much. I love you."

James didn't, or couldn't, say anything. He kissed the top of her head and tried to hold back tears.

What the hell have I done? How could I even think about betraying this angel?

The guilty part of James tried to whisper to him that all he had done was kiss her. There was no crime committed. James refused to listen to it. Even still, he felt a little better. He had resisted temptation, hadn't he? What man in that position could have done that?

"I love you, too," James finally managed to say. He put his hands on her face and kissed her lips, hoping she couldn't detect any of Isabell's lipstick. She kissed him back fiercely.

He ran his hand down her neck to her shoulder blades. He bent down and kissed each side of her neck. His hand slid down the outside of her pants and squeezed her crotch.

She pushed him back. "Damn you James, why did you have to pick now to surprise me? I am on my period sweetie."

James felt his momentary boner already began to sag. It was probably some sort of karmic justice. "Do you think...you know...we could do it anyways?"

Allison sighed and stepped out of his embrace. "Honey, you know I don't like that. It really hurts me. Just...surprise me again in a few days, ok?"

James nodded, though he doubted he would be coming home early anytime soon. ***

James stood in front of the mirror and fixed his tie. He grabbed his keys off of the dresser and turned to look at his wife. She was sound asleep with the blankets pulled up to her chin. It wouldn't matter anyways; she was wearing thick pajamas again. James sighed and left for work.

The drive was a nightmare of nerves for James. He both did and did not look forward to seeing Isabell after last night. Would he play it off and act like nothing happened? Or should he confront her and ask her never to bring that up again?

James struggled with these questions right up until he saw her sitting in her desk outside of his office. She looked up when he came close and smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Coltez," she said pleasantly.

Right there James decided to pretend that nothing happened between them.

Coward.

"Good morning, Ms. Martinez. Did Mr. Evans already stop by?"

She had a twinkle in her eye that told James she knew what he was doing. "Yes he did. He was very...disappointed that you had to leave early yesterday. But he understood when I told him you came down with such terrible food poisoning that you vomited all over my blouse."

James couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, Ms...Isabell."

She smiled back and James wanted her to take her right there. He knew that he had fallen for her. Now he understood that he must resist her at all costs. He was not betraying Allison by falling for Isabell. He still loved Allison with all his heart but he would be lying to himself to say that he didn't have feelings for Isabell. Feelings, James was sure, that would have probably turned to love if he had been single.

James spent the first few minutes that morning contemplating the meaning of love. Allison was his world, no doubt about it. He could never imagine a life without her. Period. But how is it possible to fall for someone else? Don't those feelings contradict each other?

He did his best to catch up with the work he missed last night. Mr. Evans had set such tough deadlines that James was finding it almost impossible to make up for those lost hours.

It was already 8 o'clock at night and Isabell was still working faithfully with him. James was so buried under work that he didn't have any free moments to think about last night.

"James?" Isabell was standing in the doorway looking concerned.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Evans is on his way. He said he needed the Robinson file 5 minutes ago."

Shit!

James could see Mr. Evans walking down the hallway behind Isabell. Isabell darted a nervous glance at James and scurried to stand next to him. Mr. Evans walked in a few seconds later.

"Mr. Evans, I understand you need the Robinson file. But unfortunately, due to my...illness...last night, I have been scrambling all day to finish it. It's not quite finished..." James trailed off as he saw Mr. Evans' face darken with every word.

"Mr. Coltez, we are paying you a handsome salary to work as efficiently as possible during this time of year. And the last time I looked, efficiency doesn't mean ducking out of work 4 hours early with a big deadline hanging overhead!"

James sank lower and lower into his chair. Once Mr. Evans got started, there was no stopping him. James prepared himself for a verbal tongue-lashing.

"It's now 8 o'clock and I am heading out the door and I needed to take that file home to review! Now I have to explain to the partners why Mr. Robinson is going to be making some irate phone calls! We set deadlines for a reason Mr. Coltez! Our time is dictated by our clients and not by your upset stomach! You are-"

"Shut up you old bag of wind!"

James was so startled that he nearly fell out of his chair. Isabell was standing with her fists clenched tight. Her face was red with fury.

"You have no idea how hard we work to get those files to you! All you care about is getting a pat on the head from the senior partners! You are nothing but a sniveling, cowardly, credit-hogging son of a bitch!"

There was a moment of stunned silence. In an absurd moment, both Mr. Evans and James looked at each other, as though to ask if that had just really happened.

Slowly the look of shock faded from Mr. Evans' face. It was replaced by outrage. "How dare you speak to me like that! You are fired! Get your stuff packed and get out of this office!"

And with that, Mr. Evans stormed out of James' office. They heard the elevator open and close. The office was eerily silent. They were the only people still working.

James looked at Isabell in wonder. She was still standing with her fists clenched. She was taking great gulps of air. Angry tears were falling down her cheeks. She turned her head to look at James. He saw a fiery passion that dwarfed any look Allison had ever given him.

Without thinking, James sprang out of his chair and embraced her roughly. He had never been defended like that before. He could feel her tears fall on his cheek as she covered his lips with hers. He tasted the salt on her lips and it was intoxicating.

She pulled down his tie and took it off his head and threw it across the room. Her tongue continued to dance inside his mouth. He ripped the buttons off her blouse. She shrugged out of the sleeves and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black bra.

James gripped the skirt and yanked it down her hips. She wriggled out of it and it joined her blouse on the floor. She was now wearing only a black bra and panties and her high heels. And her glasses, of course. Those turned James on more than anything.

They never once broke their kiss during this undressing.

She undid his belt this time in one swift motion. She unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. Now on her knees, she almost violently ripped off his underwear. His erect cock sprung up and smacked her in the cheek.

She grabbed it in one hand and began furiously pumping it. Her rough treatment of his cock was turning him on like never before. She stopped pumping and brought the head to her lips. She nipped it gently with her teeth and then the head disappeared between her lips. She sucked hungrily on it.

James no longer had room for rational thought. Any guilt, any thoughts that this was wrong were banished in this moment of passion. He didn't care about any potential consequences. He wanted her like he had never wanted anyone, not even Allison.

Isabell continued her relentless assault on his cock. She scraped her teeth lightly up and down the length of his cock. She then proceeded to shove his whole 9 inches into her mouth. At first, he didn't think she could do it. But after some impressive twisting and plenty of spit, she swallowed him whole.

He groaned loudly as he felt his balls begin to tingle. She slurped her way down his cock again and then picked it up in order to get her mouth on his ball sack. She swallowed his sack and pulled on it with her mouth. The tingle began spreading through his whole body. He knew he would lose his load soon if she continued.

So he picked her up and bent her over his desk. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. James buried his face in her ass. She was so wet that it was dripping down her thigh. His tongue darted into every fold of her pussy. Her taste was like honey on his tongue.

He adjusted his licking based on her moaning. Whenever she let out a particularly fierce moan, he knew he was in her sweet spot. So he began his tongue assault on that area. He darted his tongue out as fast as possible and licked every drop of nectar that continued to pour out of that treasure cove.

James knew that they both didn't care if there were any janitorial employees still in the building. He wanted her to moan as loud as she could. He stuck his middle finger into her wet pussy and continued to lick her sweet spot. He pumped his finger in and out as fast as he could.

"Oh fuck James, that feels so good! Please keep licking me!"

James increased the pace of his licking and finger-fucking. Her body stiffened in anticipation of the orgasm to come. James kept it up and was rewarded with a fresh wave of her juices as she convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

When her body was done twitching, and she had time to catch her breath, James stood up and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She looked back over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were glazed with both passion and the orgasm she just had. "Yes please! Please fuck my pussy! Oh god, please fuck me!"

James pushed his cock in. He felt the old familiar warmth of a very hot pussy engulfing his cock. James grabbed her by the hips and began pounding her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!!!! Don't ever fucking stop!!!"

James watched as his crotch repeatedly rammed into hers. Her ass was everything he had imagined. How this beautiful, slim Mexican woman could have a bubble butt was beyond him. But he loved it. She even had a tan line where her panties would be. Allison's ass wasn't anything to write home about. But this...

James undid the bra strap on her back and slid it off her arms. He reached under her and grabbed onto her tits. They filled his hands nicely. He wanted to fuck her where he could suck on her tits but he was enjoying this bubble butt too much.

"James, I love how you fuck me! Shit! I have never been pounded this good before! Fuuuucccckkkk!!!"

Her pussy squeezed his cock as another orgasm ripped through her loins. James could feel her juices coating his thighs. He continued his pounding of her beautiful ass.

Soon, he felt his balls tingling unbearably. "Oh fuck Isabell, I am going to cum!"

"Oh fuck yeah James! Cum all over my ass! Please! Cum on my ass! I want to feel your hot cum all over my ass!

James held on as long as he could before he couldn't take it anymore. He whipped his cock out at the last moment and sprayed her ass with his hot seed. Wave after wave pumped out of his cock to cover both ass cheeks. She reached behind her and began spreading it all over her ass.

James leaned down over her and kissed her neck. They stood like that, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god..."

James looked up and almost passed out in shock. Standing in his office doorway was Allison.

***

Next chapter: Master and Apprentice - James takes the first steps down the road that would eventually corrupt his soul

12