The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

Then he continued to kiss his way down my body. He kissed my belly button running his tongue around it. I pulled the pillow over my face when he started to move lower.

I opened my legs for him.

The first kiss was on the hood of my clitoris; then his tongue flicked across the small, swollen head of my pink pearl. I arched my back again and moaned into the pillow. I began to roll my hips again. I can't control how I move when I get excited. I writhe all around. His strong lips sucked on my nether lips, pulling and teasing my pussy open even further. His hands moved under my butt pulling me to him, demanding that I submit.

I moaned into the darkness of my pillow giving myself over to whatever he desired.

He slipped his tongue deep into me and slowly fucked me with it before spreading my fleshy folds wide open attacking my exposed clit. He sucked on it like it was little dick as he ran his tongue softy over and around it. I was rolling all over the couch now. I was so close to coming.

My breath starting to come in short gasps. My belly was starting to ripple and I was moving away from him slightly. He reached up and cupped my swollen breasts and began rolling my nipples between wet fingers.

Then it hit me, I arched my back and screamed into the pillow. Fireworks were going off in my head and I lost all sense of time and place as the waves of pleasure carried me away. It felt like it went on forever. I had to push him away; my clit was far too sensitive for any more attention right now.

I knew he must be watching and that just made it all the more intense for me. I could feel my pussy spasmming as my orgasm claimed me.

It was a couple of minutes before I could do anything. I still lay there with my legs spread and when I finally moved the pillow away, the bright sunlight hurt my eyes.

He was looking at me. "You are so fucking beautiful" he said shaking his head.

I could see that he was wickedly aroused and I wanted more. I wasn't thinking about Donald just now, I was too far gone.

I reached up and pushed his shorts down so that his dick popped out. I looked at it and was lost. I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel it.

"Why don't you take these off and finish your massage on this side." I coaxed.

He smiled, got off the couch and slipped out of his shorts. I was surprised at the size of his dick. It was long and bent sharply up; pointing to the sky... and it was throbbing.

Then he got back on the couch between my legs. He took oil and dribbled it on my chest and belly and began to rub it in. I closed my eyes and soon he was rubbing my breasts. It felt exquisite. His hands moved down my body to my belly and then lower. He pushed my legs further apart so that my pussy was wide open. He rubbed it and moved back up my body to my breasts again. He put his hands under my lower back and lifted me as he stroked from my hips up to my rib cage.

Then I felt the weight of his body leaning over me. I opened my eyes and he gently kissed my lips. He slid his tongue along my soft lips coaxing me to open my mouth. I met his tongue with my own. It was a sweet kiss filled with pent up passion. I could taste myself on his tongue.

His hands were on either side of my face softly caressing me. Then I felt him shifting as we kissed. His kissing began more demanding and erotic. I could feel him breathing hard and it was getting me all worked up again. I felt is dick bounce against my inner thigh. Without really thinking, I reached down and wrapped my hand around it. It was pulsating in my hand; the end was sticky with precum. I gently stroked him and he was going crazy. His tongue was fucking my mouth as I gave it a mini blow job.

I was getting crazy here to. I was soaking wet and so ready for this dick. It's been 2 weeks since I had had sex and I needed something to relieve the frustration of my earlier encounters with Philly. Somewhere in the back of my mind, the alarm bells were going off, I was afraid to do it here, I was afraid of how loud we would be.

I was afraid of how loud I would be.

Then he moved his hips forward and I rubbed his dick up along the soft, wet folds of my open pussy. He moaned deep down in his throat, I moaned as I rubbed him against my swollen clit. I positioned the head of his dick at my hot entrance. I broke our kiss and looked at him with lust filled eyes.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" I breathed in a moaning whisper.

He bit his lower lip and sucked a deep breath and nodded his head.

I smiled and simply said "ok"

"Oh God!" He whispered as he slid into me with no hesitation at all.

I spread my legs and wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him down for another kiss. It was the only way to stay more or less quiet. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance over one another. His dick was long and it was slowly slipping into me. It seemed to take forever, until he was buried deep in my warm folds. It felt awesome. I was rolling my hips from side to side and up and down on him as he lay not moving on top of me.

He broke the kiss and my head rolled back, I was biting my bottom lip and trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Jennifer, you feel so fucking incredible, I can't believe we're doing this." He whispered into my ear.

"Me either" I moaned... "You feel so big in me", I continued rolling my hips on his dick.

I squeezed my pussy around his dick and he moaned in pleasure.

He slid his dick slowly back out and then plunged deep back into me. I put my arm in my mouth and bit down to keep from screaming. I arched my back and rolled to the side and then thrust back at him. He slowly began to fuck me. I was totally out of control though. I was thrashing around on the couch as he drove me wild with his dick.

He stopped about half way in and I continued swiveling my hips on him. He bent down and kissed me again and I attacked his tongue sucking on it as if it were his dick.

He broke off the kiss and put his mouth next to my ear and nibbled on the ear lobe before whispering how he'd been jerking off for the last 3 weeks about me. I put my arms around his neck and rubbed his hair.

"Why" I moaned... I wanted to hear it. I wanted to hear it from his side.

You are so fucking sexy, that tee shirt drove me crazy. I was hard the second you walked into the kitchen wearing that.

He slid a couple of quick strokes into me. I was getting closer and closer to another orgasm.

"I saw you looking at me," I whispered. "It felt good"

You don't know this, but when you stood in front of the window cooking, I could see right through the shirt. I couldn't believe what gorgeous tits you have.

He was moving into me with long lazy strokes now as I writhed beneath him.

"Then when we had that water fight, I almost had to go to my room and jerk off right there."

"Really" I moaned... this was getting me so there. I love it when a guy tells me how hot he is for me.

"Umhummm" he moaned as he circled his hips in opposite time to mine.

I moaned and arched into him again, kissing his neck and rubbing his hard ass.

"Oh god, Jenn... I could see every detail of your tits, these nipples are so fucking intense. But then we had the water fight and you bent over to clean up the floor and I saw this beautiful pussy of yours..."

"Oh my god I moaned... you saw my pussy", I started moving faster on him.

He continued... "Then a couple of weeks ago when I gave you the first backrub and you got naked for me on the chair, when I turned around and saw you sitting there like that You looked so beautiful that I couldn't even move for a few seconds. Your gorgeous titties were right there and that sweet ass of yours hanging off the chair. I just couldn't take it. I didn't think you knew how much you were showing but you were so beautiful sitting there like that. If I had had my camera, I would've taken those dirty pictures of you."

"I would've let you!" I whispered back hoarsely. "I knew you could see me and it had me so hot, I thought I was going to explode."

"Oh fuck, he groaned... you're fucking incredible." He moaned. "You don't know how much I wanted to fuck you right there."

I pulled him down to me and attacked his mouth again. I was moaning and crying out and trying to hide it. The combination of what he was saying and doing were too much for my overloaded senses. My breath was coming in gasps now and then it hit me. I was thrusting at him for everything I was worth. Then I drove myself onto him and he stopped moving as I exploded into a massive orgasm.

I was kissing his face as the orgasm claimed me.

I tried to be as quiet as I could, but was still pretty loud.

In my haze, I could hear Philly just whispering oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... over and over. He was frozen with his dick buried deep in my pussy as I came, my soft pussy gently crushing his hard member as the spasms wracked my body.

He held my hips forcing me to be still, but I was still clenching my pussy muscles. I couldn't help it.

I opened my eyes, his eyes were squeezed shut and he was trying to will himself not to come. I stayed as still as I could with that big cock buried in my still quivering pussy.

He got control, but we still didn't move for a couple of minutes. He just lay on me with his dick buried deep into my body, my legs splayed wide apart.

We kissed.

Passionately.

He broke the kiss asking how this had all happened. He had a huge smile on his face.

"You were giving me a backrub." I said to him returning his smile. "Silly!"

"Wanna switch places?" He suggested.

I looked at the clock.!t was a quarter to 10, plenty of time.

We rolled over with him still inside me until I was lying on top of him.

I sat up, resting my hands on his chest as I adjusted my feet and accommodated myself to how he fit inside me like this. He was in deeper now filling me completely.

He put his hands on my sides and started rubbing as I began to slowly move on him. He moved his hands up and began rubbing my breasts. I bent down and kissed him as I moved. He was meeting my movements with thrusts of his own, burying himself into my warm depths. I nibbled his ear and whispered how much I like to have my nipples played with.

"Pull them, twist them... bite them" I whispered breathlessly.

I sat back up and he did as I told him. I'd move up off him and he'd pull me back down by my nipples. When he twisted them to the right, I moved in a circular motion to the right and same for the other direction.

I bent down again and allowed him to suck one into his mouth and he gently bit and suckled me. I loved it and was moving faster on him now.

He pushed me up and whispered for me to lean back, he wanted to see my pussy.

I did as he asked. I leaned back and knew he could see it all. Just the idea of what he was seeing notched my own excitement up a few notches. He reached down and wrapped his fingers around my pussy lips and squeezed as I moved. Then he pulled the lips even further open and there was my swollen clit peeking out from the stretched folds of my busy pussy. I leaned further back, trying to control my mounting excitement. My breathing was ragged and spastic, I was starting to hyperventilate. I was getting dizzy and moaning as quietly as possible.

Then he started doing gentle rotations on my clit with his wet thumb. I sucked in a deep breath, trying to control it and then I just exploded again. I sat up in a rush and felt the world close in on as I started to pass out while the orgasm claimed me. I almost fell on top of Philly, shaking in throes of pleasure. Philly was rubbing my back and I was still slowly moving on him. I could feel the length of him still moving in and out as I climaxed on his slippery dick.

I finally somewhat recovered and he was still moving inside of me. I looked up at him with satisfied eyes and saw that he was relaxed too. I hadn't realized it because of my own intense reactions, but he had come with me. Even now, I could feel that last of the post orgasm contractions surging in his dick as he continued to slowly fuck me.

I crossed my hands on his chest and then rested my chin them. I smiled up at him. It was almost as if Philly sensed me looking at him. He opened his eyes looking down at me with a lazy, satisfied smile.

"So..." I smiled, "happy?"

"Oh my god!" he almost laughed, "You know I'll never get enough of you!"

I just smiled, he was getting excited again and beginning pump a little faster into me.

"You owe me breakfast you know." I teased.

He looked down at me and laughed quietly... "I'm kind of busy right now though if you know what I mean."

"Really, too busy for me to have my breakfast, what are you doing anyway that you're so busy?" I teased.

He looked at me with bright eyes... "Well... to be honest with you, I'm fucking this incredibly beautiful girl with the tightest pussy I've ever been in."

I laughed, "Philly the mouth on you, I declare."

He laughed and I still looked up at him as if nothing was happening even as I was rotating my hips in time to his gentle thrusting.

"Does she feel good, this girl whose pussy you're fucking?" I asked him

"Oh my god," he whispered, "she feels fantastic!"

I squeezed my pussy around his dick and he moaned under his breath. I smiled at him.

"Sounds pretty nice, I bet it looks pretty too, especially wrapped around that nice big cock of yours."

"Oh it does, I can't even tell you how beautiful that is. But then the girl herself is a stunner, she's drop dead gorgeous." He breathed

I squeezed his dick with my pussy again and again, he moaned in pleasure.

"It sounds like she likes what you're saying about her." I said still smiling up at him

Well it's all true, But I have to tell you, I'm kind of hoping for blowjob too. She hasn't done that yet and I'm pretty sure she's really pretty fantastic at that too.

"Eeeewwww.... You want her to put your cock in her mouth, Philly... that's sick!"

Philly looked down at me, I was still smiling up at him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Well," I conceded, "probably not, I was just teasing you. I think you should just tell her what you want. If you're talking to me and fucking her, then she probably won't mind sucking your cock either. I suspect you're right about her being good at that and she probably likes it to."

"Really" he smiled, "you think she likes it."

"I'm pretty sure" I smiled back. "Besides, she hasn't had her breakfast yet, that might give her something to hold her over."

"Jenno" he said seriously... "I can't even begin to tell you how much I would love that!"

I looked up at him for a moment before saying simply "Ok".

I lifted myself off his throbbing member and slid down his body until it was right there.

I stroked it a few times; it was wet with our combined juices. He was looking right at me, without breaking eye contact; I took him into my mouth and began to suck.

Philly's eyes rolled back and he moaned too loudly. I took him out of my mouth and giggling, warned him to be quiet if he wanted me to continue. He nodded and I went back to work on him. I was still pretty young and probably not the greatest at giving a blowjob. But I liked it and I figure that had to count for something.

I hadn't been sucking for more than maybe 5 minutes and I could see that he was getting close. I slowed down for a little while to give him some time to recover. When he was calmer, I went back to work on him. At one point, I looked up and he was watching me. I could see the heat in his eyes. I released him for a moment.

"You like this, don't you?" I smiled, "you like watching me suck your dick."

He just smiled and nodded, he seemed to be speechless, I sucked him back in and went back to work. I was working on him when I felt the head of his dick begin to swell and his breathing started getting faster.

"Oh my god, Jenn", I'm going to come he whispered hoarsely.

"Jenn..." He moaned in a strained voice and tried to push away. "I can't stop it!"

Then a moment later, he exploded and blew his load into my mouth. I stroked and sucked him through his orgasm, I had one hand cupping his balls gently squeezing them as he convulsed through his spasms. I was kind of amazed with how much come he shot into my mouth, it seemed to just keep shooting from his dick. I just kept swallowing as more and more it flowed from him. He watched the whole time the came, he watched me swallow it all and continue suck and kiss his dick.

It was finally over and I continued to kiss and lick his member even as it began to soften. I slid back up and cuddled next to him. He cupped my breast and softly rubbed and fondled it, teasing my nipple as we both lie there trying to calm down from the last bit of adventure.

"Were you serious when you said you'd let take some pictures of you"? He asked.

I nodded... "If you want to, just don't let anyone else see them."

He got up and went to his room for his camera. I looked at the clock, it was 10:30. Time was getting short. He came back and I was still lying on the couch. He began to take his pictures, dirty pictures that boys like so much. I felt like a goddess just then and I let take pictures of every detail of the goddess.

It only took 15 minutes and it was all over. He had his pictures and I had my adventure.

I broke it off with Donald that afternoon and never saw him again.

Philly and I started to see each other for the remainder of the school year.

He was exactly the opposite of Donald in that he loved men to check me out and even gave me some of his old tee shirts to wear. I used to wear them when we'd go riding on his motorcycle, his friends seemed to like the tee shirts too. The muscle shirts I saved for when it was just him and me out being crazy. I wore one to a beach one time and it drove him absolutely crazy when I walked out the water with it plastered to my body revealing all my treasures to other men on the beach.

Philly and I are still close and get together whenever we can.

I continued to let him take pictures of me even if I was dating someone else.

He has more pictures of me now than anyone else I know.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers