The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He played this game for a short time, teasing her with his hands and his lips, until she was quivering uncontrollably, whimpering for some kind of release. Damon moved up behind her, and stroked her skin, gently, calming the trembling he had caused. She smelled leather, and she felt it on her wrists as he placed the cuffs on her. A thrill trickled down, from her head to her aching sex, as he ran his hands down over her back and bottom, then down her legs, and he fastened ankle cuffs to her as well. He kissed her calves, reverently, and continued back up her legs, until he reached her backside again. She moaned as she felt his lips on the round orbs, and then gasped as she felt his teeth. He bit her hard, smacking her other cheek with his hand as he did it. She cried out, and her pussy throbbed, fresh liquid starting to drip out of her.

He ran his hands up between her thighs, feeling the dried cum of their garden encounter still there. He smiled, and said, "Very good my dear. You obeyed me, exactly as you should, mmmhmm…" She sighed at his voice, the rumbling so near her pussy making her brain short out. He continued, "You're my lil cumslut, aren't you?"

She answered, "Yes," her voice quavering a little. He nodded, pleased, and led her over to the bed, bending her over the end of it so that her bottom was in the air and her face and arms resting on the bedspread.

He grasped her wrists, and brought the cuffs together, clicking the links together behind her back. Now her face rested on the spread, and her butt was thrust even more into the air. She felt his hands again on her bottom, groping hard, kneading the pliable flesh. He brought his hand back, and slapped her ass hard, leaving a red imprint on the pale skin. She gasped, and he slapped her again, and yet again. Incredibly, she became even more aroused, the pain increasing her pleasure. After several spanks, he paused, rubbing the sore spots gently. She caught her breath, and then lost it again as he slipped 2 fingers into her very wet pussy. She could feel the heat from the spanking, and from him, burning into her, and she gasped out, "I'm going to cum!"

He pulled his fingers out and smacked her pussy lips sharply, expressing disapproval. "Who's pussy is this," he thundered, as he smacked them again.

Her eyes wide, she stuttered out, "Y-y-yours, o god, yours!"

He smacked them again, and again, making her whimper and moan. "That's right, fuckdoll, MINE, and no one else's," he said, his voice stern, in control. She had no such control over her voice and body, and she writhed shamelessly under his hands. He plunged his fingers again into her, and fingered her furiously, smacking her on the ass with his free hand. "You want to cum, don't you," he breathed, never ceasing his plundering of her, "You want to cum now, and you will, won't you, my lil cumslut, my cockwhore, come on, cum on my fingers, CUM NOW!" She cried out and tightened her whole body as she came, soaking his hand in her ecstasy.

He withdrew his fingers from her, and stood her upright, her body shaking. He removed the blindfold, but kept Tanya's hands bound behind her back. Damon led her over to his chair, and he stood before it, his shirt unbuttoned, but otherwise dressed. She found herself staring at the hard planes of his chest, the hair across it swirling down his belly in a thin line that led the eye to the front of his pants. She swallowed, as he motioned her even closer, flicking her eyes up to his as she moved forward to stand barely inches from him.

She closed her eyes as he cupped her chin and kissed her, his tongue roaming within her mouth like a conqueror. He withdrew from the kiss, gazing at her with his lips slick with their saliva. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently, but firmly, pushed her down onto her knees. She looked up at him through the sweat dampened tendrils of her hair, her eyes glazed and lips puffy, and she watched his cock quiver. She felt like lust personified, on her knees with her wrists linked behind her back, panting through her lips.

Damon unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his slacks, letting the soft fabric slide down his legs to the floor. His boxer-briefs followed quickly, and he stepped out of them, kicking the garments aside. She stared at his cock, so near her face, and licked her lips. He was so long…she remembered, vaguely, how big he was from the garden, but it had all been so rushed then, and now she had time to see him up close. He placed his hand on the back of her head, and she leaned forward, placing a wet kiss on the tip of his penis. While he watched, she used just the tip of her tongue to circle around the head, little tastes and licks that teased him. She slowly slid her tongue down the hard shaft, rubbing her cheek against the silky skin, purring at the heat pouring off of it. Tanya flattened her tongue on him, running it slowly up his cock, then back down, again taking her time to savor every delicious inch.

She glanced up at him and grinned a little, and licked his balls rapidly, drawing them into her mouth one at a time. He sucked in a breath, and said in a slightly strained voice, "You are a saucy lil cocksucker, aren't you?" She laughed lightly, and licked her way back up his cock, her tongue moving in languid strokes. She reached the tip, and sucked it into her mouth, her tongue moving rapidly around the head. She opened her mouth a bit wider, and slid her lips down his hot shaft, slowly taking in as much as she could. Damon grasped a handful of her hair, right at the nape of her neck, and entwined his fingers, pulling her mouth further down onto him.

She gagged a bit, and he eased up the pressure slightly. She moved her head and lips up, her tongue lapping around him in her mouth, and slid back down. She moaned around her mouthful, vibrating his shaft, and he gripped her hair tighter. He set up the rhythm he wanted, his heavier breathing and growls deep in his throat telling her when she was doing something he liked. She alternated sucking on him, and just licking him, taking her time or moving faster as he indicated. He tasted incredible; she lost herself within the taste and texture, moaning and sighing as she continued upon her task.

Damon grabbed her head with both hands and held it still while he pumped his hips, fucking her mouth. Tanya squealed around his shaft, the violation driving her insane with desire. Her pussy throbbed, and she squeezed her thighs together, trying to ease her lust. He noticed, and pulled her head up, waving his finger at her. "No, no, little slut, you don't get any release just yet," he leered, and he stood up, still holding her hair in his hands. "Open your mouth," he commanded, and as she did, he slid his cock in, pumping in a slow, deep rhythm. She relaxed her thighs, and did her best to accommodate his thick member. A steady stream of erotically dirty language slid out of his mouth, making her feel weak and used, and very excited.

"I'm going to use you, little whore, make you beg for mercy, mmmhmm, turn you into my own personal lil cocksucking fuckdoll. Anytime I want you, you'll do it, won't you, you know you will, dirty lil slut, filthy cock gobbler, oh yes," and, "I'm going to fuck your goddamn brains out, mmm, make you scream, make you cum until you can't move, and then I'm going to cum on your pretty lil pussy, all over it, mmmhmm." She whimpered around her mouthful, looking up at him with tear glazed eyes. She wanted him so badly, loving the feel of his cock in her mouth, the names he called her, the way he had such control over her body; it made her almost want to cry in ecstasy.

She continued to suck and lick him; her cheeks began to ache, but she kept on, wanting to show him what a good girl she could be. She wanted to touch him, stroke him with her fingers, and cup him in her hands. He finally stopped her, and she gratefully relaxed her sore facial muscles, licking her lips.

Her mouth dry, she asked, "May I have something to drink?" He smiled and got her a glass of water from the bathroom, holding it for her to drink. He still had not unhooked the cuffs, and she wondered if she would be stuck like this the rest of the evening. He helped her off her knees, and massaged his hands all over her body, rubbing the ache from stiff muscles. She relaxed, the touch erotic and soothing all at once.

Damon led Tanya over to the bed again, and helped her up onto the mattress, so that she was kneeling on it, facing away from him. She looked at him over her shoulder, wondering exactly what she should be doing next. He pushed her shoulders down, until she was face down on the bed, her ass sitting high up. He spread her legs, so that her aching sex was exposed to him, and he stroked that still marked flesh. He spread her cheeks, gripping her hard, kneading the soft flesh with his strong fingers. She moaned as he kissed the red hand marks, his teeth grazing the tender flesh, his tongue bathing the little hurts away. He circled his tongue around her bottom, until he finally, slowly, reached her pussy, and he spread her lips wide with his fingers, exposing every bit of it to his eyes. She felt his breath on her wet lips, hot and close, and she shivered with anticipation.

The first lick was light, teasing, and she whimpered in her throat, her body trembling. He teased around her clit and lips, occasionally smacking her tender lips with his fingers. He plunged them into her cunt, slamming 3 fingers into her, stretching her, and she cried out, "Oh god, Yes!", as he almost furiously abused her pussy. She felt an orgasm building, as he alternated between finger fucking her and licking her hard little clit, never stopping the hard pace. She felt her cunt muscles tightening around his fingers, and he stopped, pulling his fingers out and running them up between her cheeks. Her eyes watered, and she nearly cried in frustration, when she felt him stand up behind her, and start rubbing his hot cock between her cheeks.

He smacked her ass again, teasing her clit with the head of his cock. She could hear him smirking when he said, "You want to cum, don't you, fucking slut, and you will, when I want you to." His rubbing on her clit was making her head spin, and all she could do was whimper into the bedspread, her body quivering with need. He leaned forward over her back, and pulled her head back by her hair. He taunted her aching pussy with his shaft, and whispered into her ear, "Beg me to fuck you, cunt, beg me to stuff your wet pussy with my big cock, because I won't fuck you until you do."

She croaked out, "please, please, fuck me, I need you to fuck me with that huge cock, please!" He smacked her ass again, sliding his cock between her slippery wet pussy lips.

"Not good enough, whore, not nearly good enough," he said, cruelly slapping her ass again and again. She cried out, the smacks making her pussy drip juices all over his cock and balls.

"Sir, please, dear god, please fuck me! I'm a dirty whore, I need you, I need your cock, please fuck me, let this lil fuckdoll please you!"

"That's right slut, you need this," he growled, smacking her pussy lips with his hot shaft, "and I'm going to fuck you so hard, fuck your goddamn brains out, and you'll beg me for more, beg me to fuck you anyway I want, won't you, mmmhmmm…" With that, he slammed into her, one deep thrust that took him to the hilt inside her. She screamed, her body jerking, as he started thrusting hard into her, his hands holding her hips tight. Little yelps and whimpers continually issued from her lips, her eyes closed as she fought to control when she came.

"Cum for me," he commanded, "cum on this hard dick, fucking cumslut, CUM NOW!" With the final command, she came hard, crying, her body singing with the ecstasy, her pussy gripping his cock hard.

She kept cumming as he continued to pump into her wetness, her mind reeling. She felt his hand on her ass, smoothing her pussy juices into her tight hole. She felt his finger slid smoothly in, pumping with the same rhythm as his cock. She started to relax a little, and he slid another finger in, stretching her more. She whimpered at the pain, but forgot it just as quickly as he slid his cock out and slammed it back home. Another finger soon followed the first 2, and she was amazed at how good it felt. She knew he was going to fuck her in the ass, and at that point, she wanted it, wanted to feel herself totally violated by this man.

He slowed his thrusts, alternating between sliding his slippery cock between her cheeks and pumping into her pussy, until she felt his cock head at her ass. She squealed as he slid just the head in, her muscles contracting around the large intruder. He slid in a bit further, and she instinctively moved back towards him, sliding more of him inside. He grunted with approval, and reached around to play with her clit. She relaxed a little more as he flicked her, until finally he slid all the way in. He started with slow, easy movements, his balls slapping her puffy labia, working his way up to harder and harder thrusts. She moaned into the bedspread, her mind shut down, as he grabbed her hair again, and pulled her head back, his other hand holding her hip firmly.

"You like this?" he panted, his obvious excitement making his breathing heavy, "You like me fucking your ass, dirty bitch? Mmmhmm, tight little ass, oh yeah, gonna make me cum in that hot lil ass of yours, and on it, mmmhmm, and I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it, making you mine, all mine."

She breathed out, "Oh yes, oh, oh, oh, please," wanting it so bad she couldn't hardly get the words out. He increased his tempo, still holding her head back, until with a loud moan, he came in her, pumping his hot cum deep inside her. She came as well, screaming at the sensation, her mind and body totally blown. He pulled out, and cum sprayed on her butt and back, as he coated her in his ecstasy.

She collapsed, spent, onto the bed, her arms aching from being behind her back the whole time. Her pussy throbbed, and she could feel his cum sliding out of her ass, and cooling on her flesh. He leaned forward, and unhooked the cuffs at her wrists, helping her to stand up. She could barely stand, and her body ached all over in delicious waves. She felt filthy and used, and she looked at him shyly, wondering what would happen now. He pointed her towards the bathroom, and said, "Go and clean up, my darling, and I'll see you when you are done." She tottered into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her, suddenly very shy. She heard him chuckle and then leave the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Embracing Submission

She looked at herself in the mirror, shocked at what she saw there. Her makeup was ruined, and her hair was seriously disheveled. Her eyes were still glazed, and she hardly recognized her puffy lips. She could feel his cum leaking out of her sore anus, and drying on her bottom and back. Her knees were still very shaky, and her arms were sore from being in one position for so long. She staggered to the shower, and turned the water on as hot as she could stand. With a grateful sigh, she stepped under the pounding water, and softly washed herself, mindful of the sore spots. The water, at first, worked against her, causing her well spanked bottom to smart, but the pain quickly subsided, much to her relief.

She turned off the water, and stepped out, drying herself gingerly. She felt tired and used, but at the same time, ecstatic and happy. She mulled over what had transpired this evening, her pulse quickening as she remembered everything they had done. She had what she considered a "normal" sex life before tonight; no violence of any kind, nothing kinky or out of the ordinary, and she suddenly realized that before tonight, SHE had always been in control of her affairs, and had hated it. She always chose men who were considered "safe", men who would never call her a dirty name, let alone tie her up and fuck her. She looked at herself in the mirror, her wet hair dark and clinging to her neck, as a new revelation hit her. She had LIKED being tied down, had LIKED being called dirty names and used fiercely. Her eyes widened, and the corner of her mouth twitched up into a bit of a leer as she suddenly remembered him calling her his "fuckdoll".

She dried her hair, still mulling over her revelations, and wondered if the evening was actually at an end, and if she would ever see him again. A sudden sadness descended upon her, and she quickly squashed it. If this was it, then that was that; she was a strong woman and would certainly move on, and would definitely use the new knowledge she had of herself to her benefit. She looked at herself in the mirror again, and murmured, "No more passive sex for you, my dear."

"I couldn't agree more," she heard from the doorway, and she jumped, her hand over her heart.

He was leaning against the doorway, his arms crossed over his bare chest, his hair slick from a shower. Tanya smiled a bit awkwardly, suddenly shy all over again in his presence. He sauntered in, the cloth of his pajama pants the only noise he made as he crossed the floor. Damon turned her around and lifted the edge of her towel, examining her still red bottom. He caressed it briefly, and she closed her eyes at his touch, which hurt and yet didn't at that same time. He gave her a playful little tap and turned her back around, looking into her eyes for a moment. She was stunned at the beauty of his eyes, as he searched hers, and she felt as if he was trying to read her mind. She smiled at him, and he immediately smiled back, an open smile that made her stomach flutter. He turned and walked out, and she watched his body as he moved. She smiled, marveling at her body's automatic response to his.

She walked out into the bedroom, and saw him sitting down, drinking water; a second glass stood on the table near his chair. He beckoned her to come over, and she gratefully took the cool drink. She spied her dress, crumpled on the floor, and said, "Thank you, for a very, um, exciting evening. I think, however, that it might be time for me to get home, as I do have things that I need to do tomorrow." He said nothing for a minute, and then nodded, getting up and gathering her dress, handing it to her with a little bow.

He helped her into it, his hands gliding over her smooth skin with familiarity. Her eyes closed briefly as she felt him bend down and nuzzle at her neck with his smooth lips. He pulled her back against him, his hands pressing into her stomach, and she could feel him, hard, against her back. A small moan escaped her throat, and he bit into her neck, making her knees buckle. She stayed, held up by him alone, as he continued to kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulders, and her dress pooled around her ankles and feet, forgotten for the moment.

Tanya leaned her head back against his bare chest, her eyes closed and mouth open slightly, and Damon slithered kisses and licks up her neck to circle her ear with his hot mouth. He whispered, gently, "Stay tonight, my darling, let me show you such delights." She moaned, as he swirled his tongue around the delicate skin of her ear, his hand sliding up her belly to cup one of her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat as he tweaked her already hardening nipple, pulling it out slightly, pinching and rolling it between his long fingers. Her breathing quickened, and her pussy twitched, already dampening from his ministrations, as he breathed into her ear.

"Stay, my little fuckdoll, be mine, and I promise you will never regret it." A slight moan was all she could get out, as his skillful hands played with her wanton flesh, and she could feel his smile on her skin as he took it for the yes it was. She smiled too, breathlessly, as he lifted her up and carried her to the bed.