The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her neck was slender and supple. Her ears were exceptionally sensitive to her friend's touch and just a little kiss on the neck or an ear could stop her in her tracks. She did wear glasses, but only for reading.

Her arms were slender, well toned, and had only a faint covering of hair on them. Her skin was taught and well preserved, for she religiously lubricated her skin with moisturizers daily, not too much, just enough to keep the wrinkles away. Her hands were small and strong as a result of her secretarial skills over the years. She was a whiz at a computer, being able to belt out letters and forms with ease. She never suffered the ravages of CTS, for she did other non-repetitive things in her leisure time, like the gardening. Her fingers were long and delicate, with delicate cuticles and shorter fingernails than most other people.

Her eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. She never wore a lot of makeup, and her natural skin color simply accentuated her eyes. Depending on the time of day or the activity she was into, her eyes would change color at need, ranging from a subtle gray-blue to a darker blue. Her auburn hair also accentuated her eye color, especially with the highlighting she had done from time to time.

Her nose was straight and narrow, very sharp, but not pointy. He had relished in this when he first saw her so many years ago. Just a simple nose, but a very sexy nose, nonetheless. Her cheeks were high as though there was some Native American blood somewhere in the course of life. And her forehead was always light and illuminated, forever changing in a conversation, and forever returning to a placid look with no wrinkles from any possible worries or concerns.

And her lips, oh, her lips! Her lips were the first things he saw in her, full, pouty, sensual to the nth degree. And even though they were full, they weren't overbearing, but soft, soft for kisses, soft for conversation, nothing harsh. Her lips were one part of her entire body he could gaze upon for many hours, just watching them go through the contortions of conversation, of eating, of drinking, of most any other activity.

As she finally entered the bedroom, still dressed to kill, in a short little red and black outfit, her singing stopped in mid-tune. She was acutely aware of her friend lying on the bed, on top of the silk sheets she had put on the bed that afternoon. He had turned back the coverlet and was simply lying there, but with a small tent in the robe. She walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed, asking him,

"Did you see all the little notes I left for you today?"

"Yes, I did, and I must say at first I was kind of in a turmoil, but the more I read, the more I liked what I think you were thinking."

"And did you do what I requested of you?"

"Oh, yes, and a little more, in that I also shaved my face for you."

"Oh, good, that will make for some good activity later, you know. Well, just keep those thoughts I know you are having in check for a little while longer. I need to get out of these clothes and into something a bit more comfortable, if you know what I mean."

With that statement she did a couple of things: First she bent over him and kissed him long and softly on the lips. She held the kiss a little longer than normally, sensing his need for release and promising him that release without so much as saying so. Secondly as she was kissing him, she opened the robe and slid her hands inside, playing with the hair on his chest, lightly breezing over his own now-tense nipples. Toward the end of the kiss, she slowly moved her hand down across his belly and touched the edge of the silk boxers, gently running her fingers under the band, but stopping just short of his shaved area. Ending the kiss, she smiled at him, saying, "Um, I think we will be having fun in a little while. Don't lose that thought; I'll be back shortly. I want to take a real quick shower and freshen up a little."

She moved away from him, disappearing into the bathroom, and slowly closed the door. He was enamored with her touch and sensuality, and he was really getting excited. Strange it seemed to him that only a couple of hours before, all he had wanted was a beer, some television time, and a good night's sleep. Thankfully, tomorrow was Saturday and there was absolutely nothing to look forward to doing that was absolutely necessary.

End of 3rd Chapter

Chapter 4

As she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, her thoughts were going a hundred miles an hour. Off to the side of the bathroom was an entrance to a large walk-in closet. Here she had stored the articles she would briefly wear for this evening's activities. So that neither she nor he would have to return to the bathroom when dressing, she asked him to install a full-length mirror on the back wall of the closet, making it into a sort of dressing area. Entering the closet she started undressing, slowly, punctually, absorbing the moments to the fullest.

She took off the dress and hung it up. Now before the mirror she was standing in nothing more than her bra and pantyhose. She rarely wore hosiery, but for the evening at the nursing homes, she had decided that the least she could do was accentuate her shapely legs, if nothing more, for the old men in those places. So she had not put on panties for the evening. Now as she removed her bra, she felt her body temperature starting to rise. She reached behind herself and slipped the clasps, and moving her shoulders, wriggled out of the bra. Her nipples were on fire, having been freed from their tight confinement for the last few hours. She was amazed at the height of them, nearly a half-inch, and the longest they had been in a long time. The aerolae were also enlarging and turning a darker shade of brown in anticipation of the coming events.

Having dropped the bra on the floor and having been admiring and touching her own breasts and nipples, she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her pantyhose and started wriggling out of them. Looking down she confirmed what she had expected, that the pantyhose crotch was wet and glistening from the pre-cum emanating from her pussy. She had felt it earlier in the evening when she had been at one of the nursing homes, sitting in the eating area having coffee with some of the residents. Her feelings in her pussy were now starting to come out, and she found that she was actually flowing at the moment, having just kissed and lightly teased her friend.

After she took off the pantyhose, she looked up and saw herself in the mirror. Her body was in near-perfect condition, strong in the places it needed to be, and soft in others. Her breasts were ample. Her legs were smooth. And her mons veneris was as hairless as a newborn baby. There was a sexual skin flush creeping up her chest, from the middle of her breastbone to her neck, nearly to her chin. She was sure she was sweating, but she realized it was only the internal heat that was coming on. Her body was readying itself for the fulfillment of sexual pleasure. Her pussy was expanding, and her uterus was pulling back, in anticipation of accepting a fully engorged cock and the resulting thrusts it promised. She saw there was actual pussy lubrication at the edges of her swollen outer lips, and the inner lips were starting to ease their way down. Reaching down and feeling herself, she rubbed the top of her clitoris. It, too, had come to prominence, and was excruciatingly sensitive to her touch.

Quickly, she stepped back into the bathroom, jumped into the shower stall, and rinsed the evening's troubles away. Even with the water running over her body, the anticipation of the coming events never dampened her thoughts or physical processes. After drying off, she quickly stepped back in the closet, once again admiring her body, slowly caressing her breasts and nipples and clitoris.

Stopping her motions to masturbate on the spot was hard, but the anticipation of things to come overrode that idea. She reached the top shelf in the closet, where she had delicately laid out her attire for the event. First came the stay-up thigh highs she had finally found in a local shop after many weeks of searching. They were white and lacy, with a strengthened heel and toe, but for what reason she couldn't figure out. Did women wear these things all the time, at work? But now was not the time for reason, just the time for temptation. She sat on a small stool and pulled them on, making sure they were tight and secure. Next came the flimsy white thong panties, just enough coverage of her mons to be tempting, and just enough to cover the treasures beneath, but not enough to stop the heightened lubrication going on at the moment. For this she was thankful, for any other color could have been embarrassing in a sense. She had considered buying crotchless panties, but decided minimal coverage was better in the long run. Finally she brought down a frilly and lacy white teddy, which actually gave her no breast support at all, but in her present state, no support was even needed. Her breasts were standing tall by themselves.

Finally completing her attire, she stepped up closer to the mirror, admiring her choice of clothing. She had also put a small hand mirror on the top shelf, and was able to bring it down and gaze upon her backside as she stood before the mirror. The thong of the panties was nearly invisible between her cheeks, giving the illusion from the rear that there was nothing there. Her cheeks were also well toned, having been worked with the exercises. As she had once heard said, her ass was built for pleasure, not for speed.

Suddenly it dawned on her she may have been luxuriating far too long in the closet. She quickly moved back into the bathroom, and saw by the small clock on the vanity she had been there only for about seven minutes. She cracked the door open and called out to her friend, "Just another minute or so, and I'll be there. Why don't you turn down the lights just a little with the dimmer switch, as I have a surprise for you?"

She turned once again to the vanity, found his favorite perfume and dabbed a bit under each ear and on each wrist. She fluffed her hair a little, took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked into the bedroom.

End of 4th Chapter

Chapter 5 - Interlude

As soon as she left him, his hand immediately went to his cock. He was outrageously hard, outrageously erect, to the point that if he didn't get some relief, of some sort in a short time, he was going to explode! His balls were starting to ache, as they felt mightily swollen and tight. Even his perineum was starting to ache in anticipation of finally being able to ejaculate the load from his balls and prostate. The pre-cum at the end of his cock was becoming copious, to the point that the material in the silk boxers couldn't hold much more without flattening out on his belly.

There had been a time long before the children had been even thought of that nights like this were commonplace. When they were first together the sexual appetites were bottomless, the positions were limitless, and the sessions were endless. A few years later, however, and the beginnings of a real family were the ongoing thoughts, and the sexual encounters between them slowly fell away to just a simple roll in the bed on occasion. His career in the business world was finally taking hold, and her career was winding down, leaning more toward child rearing than making money.

Their worlds and their lives had grown together, raising the children, advancing his career and her stability, and moving on in the world. Now that they were secure in their dreams together, now that the children had grown and moved on, while he still had to work minimally to support their lifestyle, they were still in love with each other, and shared those times together to a fuller degree. It was only now that the company he worked for was in the downturn era that he had to bust his butt to stay ahead of the new kids on the block. But he had the mental integrity to survive without fear of losing his position. The hours were long, and the work was hard, but it was also a challenge to him.

End of 5th Chapter

Chapter 6

As she came out of the bathroom into the bedroom, she noted that he had, in fact, dimmed the lights just a bit. There was still enough light to see, to appreciate, but only softer now. She saw that he was still dressed in the robe, but she couldn't tell about the boxers. Either way, there was a very obvious tent where his crotch should have been, and that pleased her even more. It also enhanced the lubrication still flowing from her pussy.

He was still reclined on the bed, and the television was still going with the late night news program. She walked over to the set and quickly turned it off. His gaze absolutely followed her across the room, and his jaw was about to fall open. She again told him to wait just another moment, "I'm going to put on some soft music for the evening, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, for he had none anyway, she stepped across the bedroom to the hallway and to the living room, whereupon she turned on the stereo to a soft jazz station that played music only, no words, no singing. The music came from speakers in the corners of the bedroom, so that they could feel as though they were in a concert hall.

Returning to the bedroom, she stopped at the door and let him gaze upon her beauty. The man was in total awe. Here was his friend of a lifetime, dressed with a definite purpose in mind, stunning in her beauty, sultry in her lustful looks. As she stood in the doorway, he slowly inhaled, expanding his chest, settling his ego down a bit, or trying to, savoring the moment. He began his eye troll over her with her face, looking deep into her eyes, which were now sparkling and smiling on their own. He continued down to her chest, to see that her chest had a full sexual flush on it, going from the tops of her breasts to her neck. He saw that the teddy hid nothing but accentuated everything. Her nipples were pointed and the aerolae were a deep rich brown in color. Her breasts were full, nearly flawless. He seemed to swoon at the thought of being able to touch them, to suckle them, to stroke them. Finally he got his wits back, fleetingly, and moved his eyesight on down her body, next seeing the thong panties. As she watched his eye movement, she slowly turned around, showing her ass to him, letting him know where the thong disappeared between her cheeks. It was then that he saw the stockings.

The stockings were something he had tried to get her to buy before, but she had always put him off on the idea. She said they made her feel trashy, even slutty. As much as he talked about them, about how they turned him on, the illicit thoughts they encouraged, she still wouldn't buy them, much less wear them. And now here she stood before him with nearly sheer white thigh-high stockings on, the kind with elastic in the tops that cling to the skin, so a garter belt was not needed.

The throbbing in his cock suddenly intensified again, and the lubrication was starting to flow again. He could feel his balls starting to rise in his sac, as the anticipation grew of the pleasure that was being offered.

When he could take this visual seduction no longer, he rose from the bed and went to her. As he moved the robe came open. His member was now protruding through the fly in the boxers he had not removed, was leading the way toward his friend, the head now larger than she had seen in many years. When he reached her, he leaned in for the kiss, for the activities to begin. His sensual side was now in full gear, and while he wanted to pounce on her, to take her right at the very moment, he also wanted to show her emotionally and physically how much he loved her, how much he appreciated her, how much she really meant to him.

The first kiss was long and deep. Her lips were as soft as before, but now her mouth was opening wide, accepting his exploring tongue, playing games with his tongue as well. His hands were at first on her shoulders, and then working down her back. She had started as well with her hands on his chest, feeling his heart pounding through his chest wall. As his hands were moving down her back, her hands were moving as well, first to his belly, then around to his lower back, kneading, stroking, feeling the strength in his body. She went a little farther to his ass, working her hands beneath the boxers, feeling the intensity of his muscles in his ass. He was also sliding his hands down to her ass, appreciating the softness of her skin, the smoothness, an area he had forsaken for a long time and was now reacquainting himself with. He found the top of the thong and started pulling it to one side, massaging the beginning of the separation of the cheeks. She in turn had moved her hands back toward the front of his pelvic area, sliding the boxers down a bit, and was resting her hands just at the outside of his pubic area, on the high tops of his thighs. All this while the first kiss was still engaged.

Starting into the second kiss, which was now getting wetter by the moment, each of them continued their exploring, sometimes lightly, barely grazing the skins, raising the excitement another degree, each holding back for as long as possible before going for the ultimate goal. They clung to each other as though time had stopped, drinking in the passion and warmth each of them gave off. Pulling back a bit, he moved over toward an armless chair by the bed and sat down, for he thought his legs would give way at any moment. Holding her hands as he moved, she moved with him, stopping short of sitting on his lap. It was at this moment she started her slow striptease for him, to tease him a bit, to enhance the situation, to keep the lubrications flowing for both of them.

She stepped back a foot or two, and started a slow gyration to the soft jazz music coming from the speakers. She slowly turned once, then twice, and coming around the second time, she lifted the teddy over her head, dropping it on the floor without missing a step. She was in another world for a moment, thinking she was in some faraway land, smelling the vanilla and rose candle scents mingling together. She swayed mystically and slinkily, using every part of her body to mesmerize him, to accentuate her sexual side, her loving side. After a few minutes, maybe only seconds, she hooked her thumbs through the waistband of the thong and slowly started drawing it down. As she did she turned away from him, stepping out of the thong. She never knew it, but the thong was soaked with her juices.

As she turned back toward him, the sight was one he knew he would hold forever in his mind. Her mons was completely devoid of pubic hair, completely naked, and immensely beautiful. He had not seen her anywhere this close to being hairless since the birth of her second child, and he was totally enthralled. He also saw that her outer lips were swollen and red, preparing for the penetration to come. The inner lips were swelled as well, starting to peek out, to dangle before his eyes. Her clit had started to show as the hood was sliding back. He knew her clit was especially sensitive, and that it was starting to ache in a feminine way for some loving attention. Then he saw how much she was lubricating, as the telltale drops of moisture were creating trickles down the insides of her thighs, nearly to the tops of the stockings.

Continuing with her dance, she started to remove one of the stockings, but he softly said, "No, don't, please leave them on, I'll take them off myself, maybe!" She smiled outwardly a big one, knowing that she had his full attention, not that she ever doubted her ability to do that.

By now he was sitting on the edge of the chair, the robe was completely open, and he even rose just a bit to drop it off his shoulders. The boxers were still on, and his cock was still in a very erect state. The head was purplish in hue, as the blood flow had not yet been released. The head was also very tight, as though the skin had been stretched. It was glistening, too, with its own lubrication spilling forth in copious amounts. His cock had a slight upward curve to it, and he was always pleased to know that with a little adjustment in his penetration, he could easily stimulate her G-spot, bringing her to a quick climax, prolonging their lovemaking.