The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over toward him, slowly sinking to her knees and bracing herself on his knees. Using her eyes to pierce his, she moved his knees farther apart and settled between them. She ran her hands up his thighs and under the leggings of the boxers, bringing them together at the base of his cock beneath the boxers. He let out a mournful groan, one of excitement, of eager anticipation, for he wasn't really sure what to expect next. She reached below his cock, still under the boxers, cupping his balls with her left hand, massaging them, feeling them roll back and forth in their protective sac. She also felt nothing but skin, and gave him a huge smile of gratitude for following her request. Without a word, she removed her hands entirely, he raised his hips from the chair, and she slowly slid the boxers from his waist. His erection was so large, however, that she had to actually raise the waistband to clear it while the boxers were coming down. He raised his feet a little so she could get them out of the way.

She eased her way back between his knees, this time with her breasts close to his cock and balls. The warmth flowing between them was nearly indescribable, and hardly any words were spoken, mostly groans and sighs of contentment. She stopped her roving hands for a moment to look upon him, and she was very pleasantly surprised to find that he had shaved not only his cock and balls, but also the insides of his thighs about a third of the way down. Lifting his balls, she also saw that he had shaved the perineum all the way back to his anus, the perineum being one of the most sensitive sexual parts for a man, one that is usually overlooked. She also saw that he had even shaved a good inch-and-a-half above his cock, and appeared to have even clipped higher than that. He wasn't exceptionally hairy in the pubic area in the first place; maybe he had just gotten carried away in the moment.

End of 6th Chapter

Chapter 7

Having completed her visual examination of his body, she was anxious to go to the next step in the planned activities for the night. Reaching out with her hands, her soft and delicate hands, with the trimmed fingernails, she slowly grazed the skin around his groin, looking for the subtle telltale signs of heightened touch. Looking up at him, she saw that his eyes were nearly closed, his head was resting lightly on the back of the chair, there was a calm smile was on his face. Taking the opportunity, she moved her hands closer to his cock, slowly encircling it with just her thumbs and first fingers of each hand. His skin was deliciously smooth here, and incredibly warm, even though he was now entirely naked. She ran her fingers around the base, gently, sensually, and watched the rise and fall of his chest. The music in the background was now far away, hardly noticeable at all. Running her hands down the insides of his thighs, she heard an almost silent sigh coming from him. Smoothly, she dragged her hands back up to his sac, and once again massaged the balls within. His balls were now heavy with fluid, and even a little harder to the touch, and she could only dream of the feeling of having them bouncing off her ass as he would be thrusting into her soon. She reached beneath the sac, to the perineum and started stroking it, very softly, very teasingly.

Looking up, she saw the pre-cum coming from the head of his cock. She also found the scents very tantalizing, as if his cock was asking for her mouth. Obligingly, she rose on her knees and kissed the tip of his cock very lightly. Holding the position of the kiss, she started touching the tip with her tongue, tasting the salty yet sweetly flavored lube, knowing that he had not consumed more than one or two brews during his preparation for the evening. Then she slowly engulfed the head, swirling her tongue all the way around it, especially lingering at the junction of the head to the shaft on the top of the shaft. Usually for men the most sensitive part is on the bottom of the shaft at the juncture, but he was most sensitive on top. She pulled away for a moment to savor the taste, and then started kissing down the sides of the shaft, thoroughly wetting him with her saliva, all the way to the base.

She slowly moved her tongue to his sac, keeping the tension up with her hand on his cock, ever so gently. She pulled each ball into her mouth, swirling each round and round several times, back and forth. She picked up his sac with the other hand and moved her mouth down to his perineum, feeling the warmth there, noting the fullness of the urethra running its course through the area. Not wanting to send him over the edge, she dawdled here only momentarily, quickly dragging her tongue back by his sac with a loving lick or two, and finally settling on the cock head. She kissed it again, tasted it again, engulfed the head again, and then pulled the entire length of his cock, all six inches into her mouth, burying her face in the skin around the base. She was able to do this without having the gag reflex set in for a change, and was able to hold the position for a moment or two, thoroughly tonguing his entire shaft. She felt the head pressing the top of her throat, and her own pre-cum quickly increased. She reached down between her own legs, found her clit and swollen lips, and briefly stroked her aching pussy, picking up some of her pre-cum on her fingers.

Before she pulled away from his cock, she quickly put her now-wet fingers up to his mouth and let him taste her through her fingers. His chest was tightening again, and she was sure he was going to come in her mouth. In fact he did just that, just as she was about to pull back. The amount of cum was large, having been cajoled and pulled from his aching balls and prostate by all that had happened in just a short amount of time. His body tensed, his legs straightened out, and the tightening muscles in his butt lifted him to the point that she had to rise off her knees just to hold him in her mouth. The cum was flowing down her throat, but there was so much, so fast that she could not hold it all, and it started to leak out the sides of her mouth, dripping down his shaft to the hairless base. After what seemed like a lifetime to both of them, the flow finally tapered off, but his erection was as strong as ever. She slowly, endearingly lapped up all the cum that had spilled from her mouth, cleaning him as thoroughly as a new mother cat. His balls had been pulled up tightly to his body at the moment of orgasm, and now they were slowly descending, sinking in their sac to a relaxed state.

Her knees were finally tiring out, having been in a crouched position before him for what seemed like a long time, but was really only ten minutes or so. Pleasantly tired, she sat down on the floor for a moment and felt something odd beneath her on the carpet. Moving aside, she saw that her juices had actually pooled beneath her, as she had cum during the fellatio session just finished. She was amazed, nothing like this had ever happened before. But her desires were far from finished, and he knew it, too.

After resting for a few minutes, he slowly pulled himself upright in the chair and lovingly gazed down at her. Leaning over, he kissed her again, this time pulling his own come out of her mouth, some she had not swallowed, but had held on to just for this moment. He was pleased with the taste of it, and he was very pleased that she had performed this task all on her own, without any of his requests. Now it was his turn to return the favor.

Standing up, he reached down for her hands to help her up. They embraced and kissed again, long on both counts. Tenderly, before she knew what was happening, he picked her up in his arms, cradling her, and kissed her one more time. He had a smile on his face, not so much of a wicked smile or a grin, just a good feeling smile, conveying to her his intention to give her some excruciating pleasure now.

End of 7th Chapter

Chapter 8

As he was kissing her, he gently turned toward the bed. Still holding her, he laid her down on the silk sheets, and lay down next to her. She was in heaven all right, and she knew the temperatures in the room were going to start elevating quickly.

They both just lay there for a few minutes, relishing in the sensual feelings between them, each of them enjoying the feel of their nakedness with each other. He was amazed that she could be so cool during all this, and that he could be so receptive. Their lovemaking over the last several years had been ritualized by the sameness of it all, she wanting to go on for hours, he just wanting to get his rocks off, roll over, and go to sleep. This night was truly a great night, so far, with promises of being something new and different in their shared intimacies together for years to come.

Slowly he rose from the bed, and pulled the coverlet completely off the bed, so that nothing showed but the sheets and her. Once again, he simply gazed at her, at her beauty, and was so aware of her being, of her sensuality.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he started by kissing her hands and fingers. He worked his way up one arm and then the other to her shoulders. He started softly nibbling on her neck by her right shoulder, lightly tonguing the skin, knowing it was driving her crazy. He worked his way up to her right ear, lapping the earlobe, lightly biting the edges of her ear. He never said a word, just breathed into her ear and into her hair. By this time her moans were getting louder and her breathing was getting heavier. She reached for his hand, to pull his hand down to her pussy and her clit, to do something to relieve the aching there. But he stopped her, saying, "No, not yet, I'll get there soon enough, but just hold on, I'm coming!" That being said she attended to herself as best she could, stroking her clit and rubbing her lips very lightly.

He left her ear and started on her breasts, lightly brushing the nipples with his lips, first one and then the other. She was starting to thrash on the bed, and was nearly in frenzy before he could actually start suckling her right nipple. The connections between her nipples and her pussy were incredibly fast, and she could feel an orgasm coming on, and she just went with the flow. Not being able to grab anything else, she found his cock and started stroking him, ever so slowly, up and down. She felt the tip, felt the juices flowing, and was in ecstasy.

He played with her breasts for a few minutes, and then started tonguing his way farther down, stopping the kiss at her belly button. He kissed on either side of her waist down to the sheets. Finally, the moment they both had been waiting for came.

He moved toward the end of the bed, reached to her and pulled her to the edge, just so that her buttocks were on the edge. He reached over her to the pillows and pulled one to him, laying it on the floor at the foot. He had thought about just giving her a simple massage, but at the moment he wanted nothing more than to reciprocate for her bodily attentions of a few moments before. A massage after all this, if either of them had the strength, would probably be better anyway.

Kneeling on the pillow, he spread her legs, and placed her calves on his shoulders, keeping her knees bent just a tad, enough that her lower back wouldn't hurt later. He started softly blowing on her inner thighs at the point where the stockings stopped and the lubrication started. He kissed her inner thighs on either side, tasting her pre-cum, amazed at the scent and taste of it all. Somewhat salty, somewhat sweet, but not bitter in the least. Reaching down, he felt his own cock, noting its fullness and rigidity. He stroked himself a couple of times, and massaged his balls a little, but not wanting to be distracted, brought his hands back to the bed, resting them lightly on the tops of her thighs.

He lightly brushed the top of her mons with his hand, and then with his lips. Her lips were turning a deep red, becoming engorged, becoming ready for a lot of foreplay and resulting intercourse. Then he kissed her just above her clit, and holding this kiss, extended his tongue directly to her clit, just briefly. He started moving his tongue on her pussy, pulling the skin taut with his fingertips. He swirled the clit briefly, then started working his way down the right side next to her thigh. He used the flat of his tongue mostly, as this didn't put any undue pressure on any particular area. Finally reaching the bottom of her pussy, he brought his tongue directly back up, licking deeply into her canal, tasting her essence. Reaching the clit once again, he moved to the left side, repeating the tactic once again.

By this time her lubrication juices were flowing freely, starting to wet the silk sheets beneath her. She found it hard to keep her calves on his shoulders, having to flex her legs frequently in response to his oral ministrations. Her moans were starting to come along, too, as her sensory nerves between her legs were being tantalized and tweaked beyond what she was accustomed. She reached down once to stop him, to ask for just a moment's break, and was relieved when he leaned away from her for a moment.


Then something different took place. While she was literally catching her breath, he delicately started caressing her feet and kissing them. Even though the stockings covered her feet, he was still able to suckle her toes through the hosiery. Once again her nerves were being strained to their limits it seemed, but this time the sensations were starting at the bottoms of her feet.

With him at her feet, she couldn't resist touching herself once again. She was amazed at the amount of pre-cum oozing from her pussy, and she was amazed at the slick feeling from the top of her mons down to her bottom. The feeling of slick skin along with slick fluid was nearly more than she could bear for the moment. She started playing with her clit, and easing her fingers inside.

While he was suckling on her toes, he was watching her, seeing her playing with herself, all but masturbating herself. He saw her fingers on her clit, lightly touching it, and then saw her fingers go deep inside. His hard on suddenly got even harder, and he had to stroke himself again, rubbing his pre-cum over the head, along the shaft, and around his balls. It was all he could do to not jump her bones right then and there, to insert his cock in beside her fingers, to relieve himself and her, too.

It was at this moment that he started his trek back to her pussy, licking up the insides of her calves, alternating between the two. He reached the tops of the stockings slowly, but instead of going for her clit, he moved off to the tops of her thighs, at the junctions of her legs to her torso, in that especially sensitive area that sometimes tickles, but most often times is ignored.

By this time she had cum at least once, and the ooze coming from her pussy was white in color, rich and thick. She was beginning to moan again, to thrash on the bed, and was on the verge to ask him for his cock in her pussy. His oral administrations and her finger manipulations had her on the edge of explosion. Her fluid had emanated, had prepared her pussy for his cock, a cock that was now as hard and large as any time she could remember in the recent past. Her breasts were as sensitive as ever, the nipples actually quite hard. The sexual flush appeared as though she had a rash, being very intense.

"Come," she said, "Come up here and make love to me, make love with me, I need you NOW!"

Obligingly, he stood up, quickly moved her back on the bed a foot or so, got his knees on the bed. Holding his cock in his hand, he approached her. She used both hands to pull her lips wide apart, to facilitate his entry.

Just as the head touched her opening, another first happened, that being a female ejaculation outside her body. Her friends had told her about this event happening with them, that at first they thought it was just a weak bladder eruption, but it was truly an ejaculation. He never felt the spray hit him just above his cock, but it did serve a purpose, that being even more lubrication upon entering her.

End 8th Chapter

Chapter 9

The final stage of the seduction was clearly at hand. Even though her secretions were more than enough lubrication for his penetration, he took the trip slowly, excruciating slowly. He wanted to feel for himself each agonizing millimeter of his insertion into her. When he had the head just inside, he stopped very briefly, feeling the warmth of her pussy, and then continued on. Her pussy was incredibly tight, incredibly wet, and incredibly warm. He could feel the head making contact with the top of her pussy, could feel her pussy grasping at his cock, and could feel the pressure building along the sides of his cock. When he was finally completely inside her, he nearly came, and had to stop again for just a second. He found the feeling of no hair on him, no hair on her extremely erotic, exotic, sensual. Nothing but skin. It was wonderful!

As he entered her, she felt him swell just a bit more. She had watched his expression when he entered her, noting the extreme sexual satisfaction of finally impaling her. When he stopped that first time, she felt her pussy reaching toward him, feeling for him, wanting to pull him in as fast as possible. While her fingers had done the walking just before he mounted her, she kept her fingers there, feeling the insertion. She even slid one finger in with his cock, one on either side, just to try to determine what was going on without being able to see. When he completed the initial insertion, only then did she pull her fingers away, and let him settle on her.

Her breasts were also aching for attention, for pressure. As he slid in, he was fondling her left breast, pinching and squeezing the nipple. He let go of the nipple and cupped her breast in his hand, gently but forcefully squeezing and kneading it. Keeping his balance on the other arm, he leaned in for a full kiss, moving his tongue in her mouth as his cock was moving in her pussy.

She had accepted his penetration with her legs simply raised in the air above his back. As he moved farther in, she continued raising her legs, and he helped her by moving his arms behind her knees after the kiss and the breast massage. Her legs were finally resting on the tops of his shoulders, her pussy in direct alignment with his pursuing, stroking cock. The feelings were just incredible, mind-blowing nearly, and even more so that they were both shaved and glistening in the coupling. She felt as though his cock was striking her farthest interior, possibly tapping at the cervix, and the feeling was glorious. She also was enthralled at the skin-to-skin contact at her pussy, and the slapping sound as he drove home, pubic bone to pubic bone. There was also elation on each stroke he made as his balls were slamming her at the bottom of her pussy, increasing the tension on her perineum.

He, too, was mesmerized at the skin contact, how clean and sensitive he felt. Every now and again, he would raise his body from her as he withdrew, looking at the juices on his cock shaft coating and recoating each stroke, keeping the lubrication and intensity at a heightened level. He was aware of his balls slapping her perineum, such a feeling of warmth he had not had in many months.

The temperature in the room had increased many fold, or at least it seemed so to both of them. The sexual flushes of both had subsided, but both were sweating a lot, now. While the sweat wasn't of the same lubricity as her pussy secretions and his cock pre-cum, there was still much slipping and sliding going on between their upper bodies. Her breasts were now completely wet, as was her belly and upper groin area. Even her forehead was damp, and her hair, her wonderful hair was matted and damp.