The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was constantly moving in his ministrations to her while stroking. Occasionally he would reach down and suckle one nipple or the other, or to give his elbows and arms a brief respite from the weight, he would lay directly on her, using his tongue to wet her ears, to nibble on her neck, to caress her shoulders. He was in ecstasy, wanting the scene to never end, to go on forever.

She, too, was lofted to an unexpected elevation in her sensitivity, and while his penetrations were deep and very comfortable, she wanted more. She asked him to stop and dismount. Doing so, she raised from the bed, turning over and resting on her knees with her arms on the bed and her head on her arms. Now her rear was in plain view, very accessible to him.

He also wanted a rear entry position, and this was the opportunity. Because they had been engaged for a bit, the lubrication was starting to wear thin, even though she had climaxed several times, small ones, during the initial copulation. The lubrication on his shaft also quickly dried, in just the time it took for his withdrawal and her change of position. Luckily, foresight had opportuned itself for both of them, and there was a tube of K-Y jelly on the nightstand. But before reaching for the jelly, he lay down beneath her dripping pussy, and lovingly performed cunnilingus on her, but only briefly. Once again, he tasted her essence and was able to stroke her clit again, but he had to be careful, for he knew that her clit was now even more sensitive than in the beginning. While he was lapping and swallowing her juices, he was also lovingly caressing her ass, kneading and prodding her on, keeping her attention at the forefront.

Knowing that she wanted the penetration more than she wanted his mouth and tongue, he recovered his position directly behind her and reached to the nightstand for the jelly. He squeezed a bit into his palm and stroked himself with it, rubbing it all around his cock, above and below. Taking another bit on his fingertips, he inserted his fingers into her pussy, mixing it thoroughly with the secretions already within.

Pulling up to her backside, he lifted his cock to her lips and slipped in to her inner depths. As he engaged her, he leaned over to reach her breasts, again pulling and stretching the nipples, massaging the breasts. With his other hand he ran across her belly, warmly caressing the skin, working his way to the entrance to her pussy. Reaching his goal, he placed a finger on his cock as it slid in and out, amazed at the continuity of feeling he was having.

She had her arms folded across the bed beneath her head, and her head was turned to one side as he entered her. Because her butt was raised high in the air, she was able to feel the deeper penetration straight in. There was more fullness now, more pressure, even though the back of her pussy was slightly pulling away from the head of his cock. As he was working one breast, she reached up with her opposite free hand and massaged the other. As he reached back toward her pussy with his hand, she moved that same hand with his, and with him felt his cock going in and out of her. She quickly climaxed, but the flow of the fluid was nearly nil, having been flowing so copiously just moments before. She was able to feel the cum starting to ooze out beside his cock, and she started spreading it around her lips, which were still full.

She brought her hand to her mouth, tasting the mixture of the both of them. Sticky, warm, wet. She was in seventh heaven, and she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her body was once again trembling, telling her she was about to reach her goal. She started moving her ass back toward him each time he thrust forward, and was accomplishing a place where he was hitting her cervix on every stroke. Harder and harder she pushed, wanting to open her pussy to its widest point, to pull his cock and his balls inside her, to get all of him she could handle and more. Then the internal explosion began.

He felt her hand join his at the opening to her pussy, felt her wrap her fingers around his cock as he moved in and out. He felt her spreading the oozing cum around the junction. And he was pushing to drive deeper, deeper, wanting to get his balls inside as well. Then he felt her starting to push back as he pushed forward. He could feel his orgasm starting to build from deep within his balls. The balls themselves were pulling up closer to his cock, readying themselves to release all the pent-up energy that had been collecting within for the past 30 minutes or so, since he first engaged her pussy. There was a feeling of fullness at the top of his pubic bone, an energy so great that he thought he would collapse or pass out if he couldn't get the feeling moving to her pussy. Then he passed the point of no return, and the climactic moment arrived.

End 9th Chapter

Chapter 10

They came at the same time. He threw his head back and felt the sensations from the bottoms of his feet, up through his calves and thighs, to the tip of his cock. His balls actually ached just briefly, finally releasing their load through his cock into her pussy. His heart increased the flow of blood to his cock and balls, thighs, and feet. He felt the strength of the orgasm in his perineum as the prostate was doing its own contractions, sending semen and ejaculate to the back walls of her pussy. As he was coming, his legs started quivering, making the scene all the more intense. He felt his cock swell once more as he deposited his load deep within her confines.

She lifted her head from the bed, quickly extending her arms until they were straight, and started moaning louder and louder, nearly screaming. Her body convulsed several times, and she thought she was peeing, too. She felt her own heart pounding, and the breaths were fast and exciting, increasing the blood to her brain and to her pussy. She felt his cock swelling one more time within her, felt the warm flow of cum within her, felt the satiation, the fulfillment of her orgasm rush through her body.

Having climaxed, they both slowed down, his cock still in her. She eased down to the bed, extending her legs back and out. He moved down with her, and rested on her back for a moment. His cock was still inside her, but was quickly loosing its turgidity, its rigidness, and its tightness. His balls were warm and getting softer, and were slowly shrinking to their natural state, and moving back down in their confinement. As he felt himself slide out of her pussy, he slowly rolled to one side of her, and off her back. For a moment she just lay there, regaining her composure, regaining her breath control. As he lay beside her, also regaining his composure and breath control, she slowly rolled back to him, nestling her bottom in his crotch, moving her back to his chest. She reached the edge of the coverlet and pulled it over the both of them, comforting them both in the warmness and connectivity that the sexual union had achieved. He brought his upper arm over the top of her side, softly stroking her side and arm, brushing her breast that was now tender to his touch.

He moved his hand on down to her belly, and placed it flat on her mons, not trying to initiate any more encounters, but simply as a feeling of comfort for her. The cum from their union oozed out of her, some slowly running forward to his hand, some slowly running out her bottom to his crotch, covering his now tumescent cock and balls. Whispering sweet nothings to each other, they each drifted off to sleep, her first.