The Seduction and Using of Dawn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers

Dawn came out of the kitchen and nonchalantly shouted over the music that those going clubbing had to leave now. The music stopped as a herd of young adults vacated the house just as swiftly as they arrived. All left the house in good spirits with minimum noise for the surrounding neighbors. Brian went out to his vehicle as Dawns two girls and three of their friends all headed to Brian's car.

Dawn waved from the doorstep as she said in a hushed tone

"Enjoy yourselves and behave!"

The car pulled away as they all headed into town to enjoy the second phase of their party.

I turned to Dawn with a slightly uncomfortable feeling after witnessing her father in law feeling her up with no resistance from her. It would appear that the thrill of getting caught ranked high on her arousal list. The woman I saw writhing in almost ecstasy as her Father in Law groped her was somewhat different from the woman standing before me.

"Better get cleared up shall we?" I offered in my best boy scout tone.

"No we'll leave it till the morning. Let's have some of that champagne you brought in with some peace and quiet!" she smiled

I looked at Dawn with a different perspective. Here was a very sexy, curvaceous woman who was all alone for the next six months and obviously her sex drive was still intact but her sexual partner was no longer evident.

She was dressed in a quite tight black pencil type skirt. I already knew she was wearing Stockings and suspenders and by the way Brian was manipulating her large breasts she was wearing a very small brassiere. Her top was rather elegant and tailored beautifully to fit her curvaceous figure. It clung to her tiny waist and hugged her prominent breasts. She picked a bottle from the kitchen, collecting two champagne flutes from the cupboard, she then marshaled me into the lounge and we both sat on the spacious sofa. Opening the bottle with expertise, she poured the two glasses, handing one to me she clinked the other against it and said

"Cheers!"

Dawn kicked off her high heels and curled her legs up on the sofa. Holding her ankle with her left hand, I could see her stocking tops and the strap of her suspenders as she relaxed and bean to make small talk.

I looked into her eyes as she returned my gaze and asked

"Is Brian coming back after he drops the kids off?"

She looked at me with an inquisitive slant and replied.

"He has no reason too. I imagine he'll drop them off at 1:30 and head back home!" she retorted.

I smiled at her answer and found myself acting very clumsily as opposed to my usual controlled self. I didn't know how or when to approach Dawn or even if I should, so we just carried on talking until about 1:00 am, by which time we were very tipsy having emptied a further two bottles of bubbles.

Dawn yawned as she stretched, pushing her huge breasts forward, framing the perfect hour glass silhouette as she thrust her perfect breasts forward. As her arms went down by her side she stood up from the sofa and said the kids would be home soon and she was popping off to bed.

Passing me a duvet and a pillow, I placed the pillow at one end of the sofa and stretched the duvet over the length of the sofa.

Dawn held me tightly and gave me a very warm hug and a soft delicate kiss on the cheek. I could feel her large breasts push into my chest as she held me tightly.

"Thanks for all your help!" she whispered and trotted off up the stairs to her bedroom.

I turned the lights off downstairs and saw a chink of light coming from Dawns bedroom. I removed my Shirt and Jeans, kicking off my shoes and socks and slipped under the duvet wearing only my Calvin Klein briefs. As my head hit the pillow the light went out in Dawns bedroom and I drifted off into a drink induced sleep.

I was in the middle of a most erotic dream when I felt a hand begin to gently massage my very erect cock. My mind instantly thought that Dawn was stroking my manhood. I adjusted my eyesight to what little light was available, when a soft voice whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for the bracelet. It's beautiful!"

I was stunned to find that Emily was swirling her tongue in my ear as she gently stroked my foreskin back and forth over my blood engorged glans. My mind was racing as she caught me off guard. I thought it was Dawn who was stroking my cock but here it was, the birthday girl, stroking my cock so expertly. This was not her first rodeo. I was too far gone to stop any of this, so I kissed her gently as her tongue slipped into my mouth like a snake in heat. She moaned softly as my tongue met hers in a passionate embrace. She straddled one leg over my naked thighs as she slid my briefs further down my legs, revealing my cock in all its glory. She smiled as she positioned my cock at her young tight opening. Her underwear was nowhere to be seen as she smiled and looked me in the eye and whispered.

"I have always wanted to be fucked by a man and my first time will be by a man!" she said as she slowly slid her blisteringly hot tight pussy over my rampant pole.

She moaned ever so softly as my cock slowly filled her young tight pussy to the brim. She took the whole length with consummate ease as she slowly began to rotate her hips, smiling as she started to fuck me as a woman. My mind flashed to the legality of the issue but she had turned twenty one and was legal everywhere in the world. She fucked liked a veteran. She was a natural to the art of sex and took my cock on a very erotic journey. She lifted her dress over her head revealing her youthful C Cups with pink perky nipples jutting from the domes of her breasts. She leaned forward and kissed me as her hot breath filled my mouth with her youthful lust. She rode my cock expertly, moaning softly with each exhale as her pussy gripped my cock tightly.

Her moans became slightly louder and frequent as she whispered she was going to come. I kissed her passionately breaking the kiss to tell her I was about to do the same and asked where she wanted me to come?

"Come inside me!" she panted "I want to feel like a woman!" she groaned as my hot white seed flooded inside her brand new pussy. She rode my cock slowly, feeling every pulse as my cock emptied and convulsed within her velvet tunnel. She placed her head on my chest as I stroked her long blonde hair, feeling her contented afterglow from her first full sexual experience.

"They all told me that my first time would be awful. But they were all wrong!" she smiled as she gave me a soft kiss and gently nibbled on my bottom lip.

"I'm so pleased you enjoyed your first time." I responded

"If I thought I wouldn't wake mum I would be having my second time right now!" she giggled, as she climbed off my body and stood before me naked.

Her young pert breasts glistened with sweat as she picked up her dress, leant over me and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Thank you for making me a woman!" she smiled then walked up the stairs still naked but clutching her dress.

My head was spinning. This only happens in dreams and fantasies. I was trying to seduce the Mother but the daughter had totally seduced me. My cock was still rock hard as I leant back on the sofa. I could still feel and smell Emily's presence as my cock refused to deplete. Although it had been a while since I'd smoked a cigarette, I was almost craving for the cool sultry smoke to fill my lungs and dampen my ardor.

The say great minds think alike and at that very moment Dawns bedroom door opened, streaming a chink of candescent light across the lounge from the open stairwell. Dawn walked out of her bedroom wearing a silky dressing gown tied tightly around her narrow waist, carrying a packet of Menthol cigarettes. I didn't realize she was wearing high heels until her feet reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Sorry if I woke you" she apologized "But I desperately need a cigarette!"

I looked up at Dawn who seemed to wearing a very sexy smile and said.

"I quit some time ago but I do like the smell of a cigarette, I'll join you if you wish!"

I shuffled myself into my briefs and put my shirt on and followed Dawn to the kitchen and out on to her Patio. My cock was still erect but I covered the effect with my shirt front. The night was still warm as Dawn took out a long menthol cigarette. She placed it up to her made up lips and lit it seductively, drawing a long inhaling breath, she then exhaled a very erotic plume of smoke in my direction.

She smiled as I inhaled the seductive plume. As the cool menthol smoke wafted into my nostrils, I received a hit of light headedness as the smoke left my lungs and evaporated into the night time atmosphere. Dawn leant against a handrail as her gown conveniently opened, revealing Black stockings, garters and black bra. The bra was half cup and revealed a silver jewel shining at her exposed nipple. I stared uncontrollably. She wasn't wearing panties and her shaved sexy pussy was on display with her legs slightly apart, I could see her fleshy pussylips and enticing opening. If I wanted to take my eyes away it would be impossible. To break the ice I decided to act jovially.

"Nice outfit!" I smiled

"Glad you like it!" she purred as she took a step closer to me, revealing her pussylips as she did so.

"I was unsure if you were ready to go so soon after deflowering my daughter!" she smiled without a trace of anger.

She had obviously been watching Emily and I, enjoy Emily's first real sexual experience. I was shocked to the core. My erection was poking out of my briefs as I stood before the mother of the young lady who's virginity I had just taken, who was standing before me, wearing the sexiest underwear and was brazenly coming on to me.

"I saw you making her a woman and you were very considerate. It reminded me of how I lost mine with a guy much older than me!" She smiled with a nostalgic twinkle in her eye.

Dawn moved a step closer to me as I slid my hand inside her robe. Her warm soft flesh felt heavenly to my touch as she moved her head up to mine and kissed me like I've never been kissed before. She placed her full soft lips over mine as her tongue snaked inside my mouth, gently teasing my tongue to its touch. Her quiet throaty moans were sexual music to my ears as she held me close. My hand went up to her breast to explore the pierced nipple. As my finger and thumb gently teased the pierced flesh, her moans became a little more vocal. As our kiss broke for a fragment of a second she whispered "Yes" softly as I continued to stimulate the pierced flesh of her nipple. She held my other hand and guided it to her soft hairless mound, placing my hand over her experienced pussy. My middle finger slid back and forth in her shaved slit as she increased her sexual moaning. My cock was at bursting point as the most sexually charged woman I'd ever encountered opened her legs just enough to let my finger slide inside the most delectable pussy in history. Her pussy felt as though it was lined with warm velvet, as my finger slid inside her vaginal walls, they clamped onto my finger, oscillating calmly on my invading finger. Her sexual scent was filling my nostrils, surging testosterone through my body. I felt her small feminine hand stroke my cock as she guided it toward her encapsulating pussy. Removing my finger, she placed my cock at her opening and whispered.

"Fuck me like you did Emily!"

My cock slid all the way inside the hottest piece of flesh of I've ever encountered. As my cock reached its penetrative limit she breathed a throaty moan saying.

"Oh fuck that feels good! It's so much deeper than Phil goes!"

My cock had never been harder as she began to gyrate her hips with my cock balls deep. Our alfresco fuck continued in this same vein for about 10 minutes when she whispered into my ear that she was coming.

I whispered my reply informing her that I was also about to unload.

She held me tight as she raised her stockinged legs off the floor and placed them around my back. Her arms around my neck she leant back slightly and said.

"Fuck me and give me your baby making seed!" with a quite an aggressive look on her face.

I held her butt cheeks and emptied my seed deep inside her as she writhed in passion, coming like a force of nature.

As my orgasm was subsiding Dawn held me tight and kept thrusting her pussy onto my still hard cock.

"Oh my God I need you to fuck me while Phil is away!"

"Your wish is my command!" I panted

My cock slid out of her cumdrenched pussy as she untwined her legs and stood before me. Enjoying a long lingering kiss we then made our way back inside the house. In the light of the house I could see her devastatingly sexy body encased in the seductive lingerie. My cock glistened under the fluorescent light of the kitchen as she looked at my semi erect shiny cock.

Without saying a word she knelt down and took my almost hard cock between her erotic lips and began to glide her pursed lips up and down my shaft. I looked at this exotic vision of pure sex giving me the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs. Holding the base of my cock, she glided her vacuum like mouth up and down the length as her French manicured fingernails began to innocently stroke my emptied testicles

I looked at this unbelievable vision and can't explain why I said this but for some reason I uttered this phrase.

"Can you taste your daughter's pussy?" I proudly stated

Dawn moaned a very deep throaty approving moan as she moved frantically on my cock, Licking and sucking it wildly, slobbering all over my prick.

She took my cock out of her mouth, stood up and holding my cock she guided me to the sofa. Taking off her robe she lay back on the sofa. Holding her legs open wide she looked directly into my eyes and purred

"Fuck me!"

My cock slid inside her dreamlike pussy as she began to thrust her hips in the most sluttish manner.

"Fuck me Neil and give me your seed!" she purred

My cock buried itself in her hot tight cunt as she fucked me like the filthiest slut on earth. Grabbing her tits I began to knead her breasts as I thrust away at her cock draining cunt. She talked continuously, begging me to fuck her cunt, to give her my seed.

It was without doubt the most erotic sensational night of my life as Dawn took my cock to pleasures I had never known. I kissed her wonderful full slutty lips as she wrapped her black stockinged thighs around my waist, pushing her heels in to my buttocks, encouraging me to fuck her cunt deeper.

"Do me. Fuck my cunt!" she pleaded.

The most erotic sexual woman I'd ever encountered was milking my cock like some kind of sexual Dairy milkmaid. I whispered into her ear that I was about to come.

She panted wildly.

"Fill my cunt with your seed!"

I drilled my cock furiously in and out of her shaved tight pussy. As my orgasm arrived I said through clenched teeth in quite a violent tone.

"I'm spunking a baby into your cunt!" and unleashed a copious amount of hot virile sperm deep into her wanton thrusting pussy.

We lay in that position for all of ten minutes. My cock was still deep inside her as we regained our breath and composure.

"We have to do this again?" Dawn smiled "I've never been fucked up the ass and I want your cock in my ass next!"

Kissing her neck softly I had to agree!

Chapter 5 to follow:

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers