The Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling forward, she rested her head against his lower stomach. Scooting forward a little, she watched Dan’s cock plunging in and out of Melissa’s very wet pussy. She could see a mixture of their juices all over it and her mouth watered. Inching closer, she stuck out her tongue and licked his cock and her clit and it wasn’t long before they’d worked out a rhythm.

Dan was close to the edge and he quickly said, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum. Where do you want it?”

An idea suddenly popped into Katie’s head and she gripped the base of his cock. “No! Don’t cum yet. I’ve got an idea. Lissa, sweetie, lay on your back at the foot of the bed and squeeze your tits together. Dan, I want you to straddle her so I can watch you slide your wet prick between her big tits before spurting all over her.”

They all looked at each other before quickly getting into position. Once they’d started, Katie knelt at the foot of the bed and rested her chin lightly on Melissa’s shoulder so she got a good look at the action. Each time Dan’s cock would slide between her large breasts, Katie would lean forward and lick the tip. While this was going on Dan’s hand was behind him, three fingers sliding in and out of Melissa’s pussy, attempting to give her the orgasm that had been denied to her by Katie’s interruption.

Melissa was in heaven as she watched the glistening purple tip of Dan’s cock sliding between her sweat slick tits and she felt his thick fingers plunging in and out of her cunt. The moment she felt his pinkie finger teasing her asshole she came hard all over his hand and her orgasm triggered his and he spurted thick streams of cum all over her breasts and neck, as well as catching Katie’s cheek as she moved forward to lick his cock.

Katie was almost sobbing in frustration as she watched the two of them cum and so she quickly climbed onto Melissa’s face, knowing without a doubt that her friend would make her cum in seconds. Sure enough, the feel of her lips and tongue had her yelling obscenities and she tugged at her own nipples as she closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. Dan’s tongue joined Melissa’s and he concentrated on her clit while the brunette rimmed her asshole. Knowing how good Dan’s finger had felt before, she teased Katie’s the same way and it was mere seconds later that her best friend and lover erupted in a powerful orgasm.

The three of them collapsed haphazardly on the bed with big smiles all over their faces. The only noise in the room was the sound of heavy breathing as they fought to catch their breaths.

Leaning up on one elbow, Dan watched the two girls sharing soft kisses as they relaxed in the afterglow and he smiled. “So, what are we all doing tomorrow?”

The End

12