The Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues trying to rekindle the flame with her husband.
5.6k words
4.34
44.4k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers

After some very exciting, and unexpected phone sex we met for coffee the next morning. As we sat down I said I had another plan for her if she was still willing to do some more fact finding. More research into the male psych, so to speak.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She exclaimed.

"First (whispering) I know we crossed a line last night, and I'm glad we're still speaking" I said. It's not often a man and a married woman have incredibly hot phone sex and are able to remain 'friends'. Here we were having coffee and I was about to launch another plan. And if she bit, it was going to create another set of fantasies and realities I wasn't sure I could handle.

So after some chit chat and what not we got down to business. In a more serious tone I said, "You're gonna need to build on what you did, and saw, yesterday. You need to take everything a little bit further. (Pause) Now, instead of just watching/spying on the men who cross your path you need to participate a little."

She gave me a look, like [You're crazy if you think I'm going to fuck 2 twenty something's?].

I continued trying to explain, "Derrick comes home tonight, right?" She replied yes. "Well, because you did what you did last night, you need to build up to just before that crescendo again. And you'll need to do that today by letting 'them' know you know they're looking. You're going to fuel their fantasies by flirting and teasing them a bit."

Looking straight into her sexy eyes I said, "You need to dress way outside your comfort zone. What you typically wear is sexy, but you need to put on some very sexy and revealing clothes. Then do the same as you did yesterday, but with a slight twist."

I let this sink in. I explained she needed to do this so that she would have more fun, just like yesterday, but she would also be working up her 'appetite' for tonight. By the time her husband came home she'd be even hornier than she was last night. I told her to wear a short tight skirt, no pants, stockings and garter. And if she didn't have some we'd go right then and get some from V-Secret. Her top was to be tight and revealing. She wore tight fitting clothes, let me tell you. She had the body to carry it off everyday. Just her normal jeans and a typical shirt (Hell, any shirt out of her closet) would make any man take notice. But today she would be out of her norm. Step it up a notch and really get decked out. "Hey, if you've got it flaunt it!" I told her.

She was obviously a bit shell shocked and gun shy and didn't really even know what to say. I described in great detail how she should dress, walk, act and talk to everyone she came in contact with. It was really fun telling her to outwardly flirt with complete strangers. Tease them. Make them wonder what it would be like, if only for a moment. She sat mesmerized with that look of 'I cannot do this, no way no how'.

I didn't spend time convincing her she had to do this. Most of the conversation was on what she was going to do. To whom and why.

She finally admitted, while playing with her necklace and looking into her cup, she didn't think she had the outfit.

"Kristen, you wanna do this? Or at least give it a shot?" I asked. She nodded. It wasn't a convincing nod, but she did agree. Whether she was telling herself she had to do this or whether she really wanted to do this I cannot say. But she was now saying yes.

Well we ended up setting off to find an outfit together. Luckily it took a while for the reality to set in because I was sporting a raging hard-on. But I settled down and we finally got in the car together. She was very quiet. Obviously contemplating what she was about to do, but never once pretended she wouldn't go through with it.

To the store we went. I was now helping to dress this beautiful bombshell in very sexy stockings, panties and bra, etc. It was exhilarating for me to pick out her wardrobe and to see her in it.

First stop, V-Secret. I figure dress from the inside out. As we entered she started browsing. I followed her for a bit and then asked the young sales associate if she could help us.

"Sure, what are you looking for today?" she asked.

"We need to find a matching bra and panty set, stocking and a garter for a very special occasion. Something very sexy! It's not a dressy occasion, however" I stated.

(Thinking) "We have a number of very nice sets is there a particular color you're looking for?" she was asking Kristen. And she was browsing, hardly paying any attention. I can only imagine what was going through her mind by this point.

"It definitely has to be a color she doesn't already have" I said. "Purple or Red" Kristen blurted.

I looked her way as she was stating the colors. I think this was the first time our eyes had met since I first started telling her the days plan. She was sure of the color and was now beginning to take charge of the situation. "Purple or red will probably work very well, thanks" she said with a smile to the girl.

I must say, I was looking into her eyes. I knew her nipples were hard. I knew this was starting to have an affect on her but I kept my gaze directed at her sexy blue eyes. I wasn't going to be one of those 'pigs' even if I was undressing her in my mind at that very moment.

It took about 20 minutes to get the fit, etc... and pay. Then we were off to find her outerwear. She was now leading. And we found a shop with very elegant, yet sexy black miniskirts. If she had started tentatively she had somehow found the courage to finish this shopping excursion with passion. I couldn't believe my eyes when she finally appeared from the dressing room. I hadn't expected it. She was wearing her stockings. Which meant she had to be wearing the garter too! That in itself is enough to set most men afire.

As she appeared she walked slowly toward me. She looked shy, unsure. Her eyes were down. But I was completely taken aback. She really was incredible. Her brunette shoulder-length hair, her coy nervous smile. Her long sexy legs. She was quite a vision. I started from her toes and worked my way up. Slowly, very slowly. I am sure my mouth was agape and probably drooling. Luckily she didn't notice either.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked as she stopped about 5 feet away. She still couldn't bring herself to look at me.

"Aside from the lack of heels (she had worn flip flops with her jeans) you are an absolute knock out!" I exclaimed. The tent in my pants would have reassured her had she been looking. Her awkwardness was quite charming. Then I slowly closed the gap between us. She was still looking down and away. I'm sure it was a tense and nervous time for her.

As I approached, I grabbed her hands and our eyes met. "Kristen, you are quite sexy! You will turn a lot of heads today. No, you will turn every head." I said.

Then I released her hands and slowly and deliberately slid my hands up the outside of her arms. For me it was sensual. It was really the first time I'd ever touched her. And then I reached in an undid a button on her blouse. Then slowly a second. Her breathing was short and deliberate. Her nipples were extremely hard I could see. She didn't move. As the second button was undone I could see cleavage and just a hint of her new purple bra. Her ensemble was now complete, except for shoes.

And she was an absolute vision. Not "hookeresh" at all. But incredibly sexy. She had this innocence, a hot body but was still very approachable in every way. She was HOT!

Our last and final stop together was the shoe store. I told her this was her first real test. She should seek out the young shoe salesman we saw through the window, pick out a pair of shoes and shamelessly flirt with him.

Almost zombie-like at this point, she set off wearing her new outfit now without the stockings because of the flip-flops. Watching from across the mall I couldn't help but notice his demeanor. He was like a kid in a candy shop. Soaking in the sexual being that was obviously dressed like (in his mind) a slut.

I thought she'd try on the first pair of shoes and get the heck out of there but she actually took her time. On her third pair she sat down and maybe asked, or he offered, to put them on her feet. Either way she was starting to play the role of aggressive woman taking pleasure in teasing this young man. She could have been his mother, but here she was holding her leg up for him to slip on a high heeled shoe. Cinderella, no. Sensuous tease, most definitely.

She bought the third pair, wore them out of the store and was now ready for the day. As she left the store she was smiling ear to ear. We met up a few stores down, so as not to raise suspicion from the young clerk. A quick stop in the ladies room to don her stockings and she was ready for action.

The stockings had that 'slutty' line up the back. A black lacy garter. A purple silk thong and matching bra which I had the good fortune to pick out. Unfortunately I never saw it completely revealed on her but boy could I imagine! A white, almost professional, silk blouse now with several buttons undone. Her breasts were only B cups so not an enormous amount of cleavage but just a hint of bra and cleavage showing was more than enough to draw ones eyes.

And last but not least a black stretchy miniskirt and the high heels she just purchased. She could have been going to work as a fashion model she was so incredible looking. We walked through the mall and out to the car in relative silence. She kept her head down most of the way wanting to avoid eye contact with anyone who was looking at her. And everyone was looking. Even the women were 'checking her out'.

Once in the car we agreed she may want to avoid her usual destinations but that it was important she stay out and about for a good portion of the day. As we returned to the car, I told her she should use this opportunity to continue building on the built up sexual energy she had and tonight she would find release!

++++++++

"So how was the rest of your day?" I asked coyly.

"Oh, shut up. You are an evil man for having me do this. I was cursing you all day even if I did find myself enjoying it just a bit. I cannot tell you how many men and near boys tried to get my phone number. I cut her off and asked, "The real question is, are you horny?"

"Yes, yes I am", she mumbled.

"I couldn't hear you, what?"

"I'm very horny right now. I don't know if I've ever been hornier to tell you the truth." she said openly.

This line we had crossed was now a very comfortable open dialogue. I could tell she had had a long day but it wasn't over yet. I said, "Good, we've made up for last nights indiscretion and now you're ready to put the moves on Derrick."

We spent a short while describing the pending seduction. We talked about how it might play out. Different scenarios like when he first comes in. Right before getting into bed, etc... Unfortunately they were not real detailed and left me wanting more specifics. But we were worrying about her, right?

Just before the conversation ended I asked with a bit of cockiness, "Well, did you get any special deliveries today?"

She said no. I told her there was a package outside her front door. I had put it there a short while ago. I told her not to open it unless I told her to but to put it in the master bathroom. It was ONLY in case of emergency and I didn't think she'd need it. I gave her some additional instructions wished her good luck and left her to the seduction of her husband.

I'm sure she spent a good long while contemplating the evening festivities and ran through what she was going to do in her mind. She had to be nervous. It had been a long time since they'd done it and she really wanted it to happen, tonight.

Around 8:30 her husband arrived. He went straight to the bar to pour a drink and hardly noticed what she was wearing. She came up behind him, hugged him. He shrugged and sighed explaining he was exhausted from his travels. "But it's only 8:30 and I was thinking..." she started to say.

"Honey, I have a lot of work to do before tomorrow's board meeting. Can I take a rain check?" he asked. Obviously dejected but even more insistent she backed away and started to unbutton her blouse. She was looking into his eyes the entire time. Keeping her attention on him so that he had to watch her. Slowly one button, then the next. She turned around slowly and looked over her shoulder at him. His eyes now on her ass. She had seen these looks many times over the last 2 days but this was her husband. He was leering in that male way!

She thought she had him. Turned around to face him again and pulled the blouse out of her skirt. It wasn't a strip tease. It was more like an intimate undressing with purpose. He sipped his drink while she unhooked her bra. His eyes stared at her as if she were on display. Walking up close to him she reached down to feel for his prick. "Any chance little Derrick wants to come out and play?" she asked.

He was looking down between them at her hand, and at her tits. She turned around and leaned up against him. Her ass snuggling in to his growing manhood. She slowly bent over all the way to the floor and bumped back and forth (on and off of him) like she was fucking him. Then slowly she reached to her side and began pulling the stretchy miniskirt up over her thighs exposing her garter. She had removed her panties to provide a nice surprise. She was now rose a little. She was bent over at the waist her hands on her thighs to steady herself. She continued the slow bump and grind of her naked backside against his erection. She grabbed both exposed ass cheeks and did her best to invite him. She then started talking...

"I dressed up like this all day and went out shopping. I wanted to see if other men would take notice. And notice they did." She continued in a very sultry voice. "I even teased a few on purpose. I would bend over to pick up something or to purposely fix my stocking right in front of them.

I couldn't help myself. I've been so horny since you left. I wanted to make myself completely vulnerable and then jump your bones when you got home."

She was doing everything we had discussed and more. It was an out of body experience for her. She didn't normally act like this. But desperate times take desperate measures. The important thing was she was doing this little tease and seduction with the utmost conviction. She was using words she didn't normally use, even in the bedroom. She told him how much she wanted to feel him inside of her. She held her ass cheeks and bumped & grinded on him and strained to look back at him and all he was doing was staring at her ass.

"Do you like my ass?" "Are you gonna fuck me?" She was pushing the envelope with her husband of 16 years. This was definitely not the norm. She was some kind of sexual predator on the prowl.

He reached down and grabbed her arms at the shoulder. She moaned in anticipation. He pulled her up to him, reached around grabbed her breasts and kissed her neck very passionately. She was melting. It had been a very long time (seemed like years) and the last 2 days had been incredibly eye opening, a major turn-on and a complete blur.

Kristen was lost in this very exciting exchange and felt like a school girl again. She continued to grind her naked ass into her husband while he kissed her neck and played with her breasts.

After a while he rose up and said, "I really need a rain check honey." Her entire world came crashing down. She was beyond pissed. She threw her hips back quickly forcing him to fall back into the bar. She then marched off with her skirt still around her waist and her bare ass swaying. She was up the stairs in a flash and locked the bathroom door.

He knew he'd done in it now. She wasn't playing around and she was pissed. He started up the stairs and heard her talking. "I did exactly like we talked. I was hot; let me tell you I was smoking. His cock was hard. I could feel it between my cheeks. I was giving him a real ass job. I thought he was into it. Fuck it." He heard her trail off.

Because she was screaming into the phone he didn't go past the top of the stairs. Then it was uncomfortably quiet for a long time. Rather than approach her while she was steaming he went downstairs and into his study to work.

Kristen was crying now, but we talked. It took a while but she settled down some. Eventually she described the entire scene in great detail. The barriers were certainly down now. Every detail described. All her feelings highlighted. She was describing how his hands and his lips felt and that she was in a state of sexual energy that even a slight breeze across her clit would send her into oblivion.

"You're in the bathroom right? Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see?" I stated.

"I am basically naked. No shirt, no bra. My skirt is still up around my waist. I'm telling you I came right up here to call you. It was that or I was going to kill him." She blurted.

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Yes"

"Are you still sexually excited or has the anger diminished your flame?"

"I...I....I don't know. I'm so angry I could spit."

"I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. But if you can calm down and get yourself under control we can continue working through this. I know it's hard, but here's the thing. If he knows he got to you he'll either a) try for a sympathy fuck or b) try and let the entire situation blow over."

She shouted, "He's not getting any of this tonight! That's for sure."

"Okay, okay here's what you need to do. Listen carefully. You need to take deep breaths and calm yourself. Don't worry you're going to take action and you're going to be alright. But you are going to have to do this your way, not his, understand?"

"Yes I do, but it's hard." And yes I was. I had locked into that vision of her standing naked but for her garter and stockings and that little miniskirt up over her hips. I could only imagine.

"I know it is. You aren't the one with the problem I can tell you that. We don't know what his problem is, but we will eventually. I'm worried about you right now. We need to make sure Kristen is okay." I said.

The box I had given her contained two smaller boxes. I told her to open the bigger box ONLY. Inside it was a very elegant and somewhat revealing negligee. I hoped it was the right size, but the woman who helped us at that morning assured me it was. I told her to wear that and nothing else around the house. And she had to act as if everything was okay. If he approached her she needed to apologize and cajole him but by no means were they going to have any form of sex tonight.

The next part of the plan began when he got into bed. She had already been for a while. She waited what seemed like the right amount of time then got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I couldn't believe my luck when the phone rang. It was Kristen, again. She knew what she had to do and was more than willing to do it. I think she gained a lot of self satisfaction in doing it too.

I was happy, not because she was in emotional pain, but because we were headed 90mph and crossing another line!

When I answered she didn't say a word. All I heard was her breathing. It was short and quick. Then a couple of steadying breaths. I whispered for her to open the second box.

"In it you'll find a present from me to you. You've put up with a lot and I wanted to make sure you had a back-up plan. Well there it is." I said then paused.

I started again, "Just listen to me. You don't have to talk or say anything. You are going to masturbate. I want you to use that rabbit vibrator and you are going to make yourself cum."

It took less time than I thought it would but I heard the distinct dull hum of the rabbit vibrator. I could also hear her breathing. "Keep it on low at first. And just play with the tip on the outside of your pussy" I instructed. I could only imagine she was complying because the hum was very faint. But her breathing was still there!

Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers
12