The Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
A loving wife battles with what to do.
7.5k words
4.41
59.7k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers

++++++++

It had been a long 2 ½ days and all I had to show for it was a pair of panties. Never in my life have I fantasized about women's panties as a fetish. It wasn't something I longed for. Oh, I like looking at women in panties or taking them off but I'm not a "sniffer" or anything crazy. But the thought of that thong in my pocket kept me rock hard until I got home. She was beautiful, smart, sexy and vulnerable with a hint of naivety. But most important we had become very close very quickly. And that included a trust. A bond we now shared. I was living vicariously through her, yet was participating as a counselor, a guide. I was helping her, or at least trying, and loving every minute of it.

We departed about 10am. I called her on her cell about 2pm wanting to know how the day was going. She screamed, "I really, really hate you right now." I thought there was some sort of problem but she decided to get a wax rather than shave and had just left the salon about 15 minutes ago. I started laughing but told her I was impressed and asked if they did good work.

She had gone home and changed into a skirt and had been sans panties all day. Now she was pantyless and bald. I could only imagine. It was so hot.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asked. She said she was but that she was nervous. I told her not to worry. Things will work out. If not tonight, we will get to the bottom of this and it may be unconventional but at least it was fun along the way. She actually laughed and agreed. This was really turning into an awesome adventure.

I jokingly said, "Don't touch yourself!" She again laughed and then yelled at me for putting her through the pain of a waxing.

It was about 11:30pm when I got the call. I was very surprised she was calling. This wasn't part of the plan. I wasn't even sure what was going on. I answered, "Hello?" and really no answer, just a bunch of muffled sounds. What was she doing? It took a minute or two to figure out, she had called and laid the phone down somewhere. What was she doing? Then I heard the dull hum of the now busy rabbit vibe.

Was she actually taking a chance to call me while in bed? That was risky. But her loser of a husband had once again proven to be a complete idiot. I heard more shuffling and then not much at all. She must have left her phone on the floor or something because now I couldn't hear the vibe going. I could only assume it was plastered in some fashion to her clit. I imagined her getting very wet while tickling that hard clit and wondered if she was using her fingers as well. From the faint breathing and low moans she was probably working the vibe in and out now. She was obviously doing this for herself, which was good. But was the performance for she was putting on for me or for him? Was she pushing it in far enough to have the little part stimulate her clit?

After a while she started to moan a bit louder. It was definitely more forceful. She wasn't holding anything back. From last nights episode I saw the distinct signs that she was getting close. It had to be a taboo-like turn-on to be masturbating in your husband's bed while knowing you're being heard by someone on the phone.

I was certainly into it. I wanted her to cum so hard, so fast that she shook the bed. In my mind I wanted to be there holding the vibrator. Working it in and out for her so her hands were free to tug on her nipples or play with her tits.

I heard an "Oh Gawd, YES!" and then silence. Then panting. She was cumming. Chirping as she gasped for air. It was an incredible turn on, having her so openly cumming over the phone. All this took only minutes. She must have been hot, mad and hot horny all combined.

He couldn't possibly be sleeping. What was he thinking? Who was she thinking about? Why wasn't I cumming? I would have to wait until tomorrow to get some answers.

++++++++

Kristen called me early the next morning. And man was she pissed. "He left this morning on a 'business' trip and won't be back until Monday night. Who the fuck does he think he is? I blatantly used a vibrator right there in our bed and he doesn't even roll over. What an asshole. I'm done. It's over."

I let her rant for quite a while. We agreed I would come over for coffee and try to figure out how to confront him.

I showered, and made my way over to Kristen's house. She was dressed in an incredible pair of jeans, and a low cut shirt ensemble which was layered with another shirt. The shirts had the small spaghetti-type straps. Her bare shoulders and the way her shirt hugged her breasts was divine.

She greeted me, ushered me in and then within a minute she broke down and started crying. We hugged. I was comforting her and wishing I could hug her forever. I wanted her so much. I wanted to taste her, feel her flesh and fuck her silly. But we just hugged. I rubbed her back and enjoyed her beautiful scent. She cried and cried not sure what to do.

We finally settled into the kitchen and she poured us some coffee. Staring blankly at the table her finger unconsciously caressing the coffee mug she asked, "What more can I do?"

"Listen, it's now clear he's not going to easily confront you. Maybe he has a problem, medically or psychologically. Maybe what you're doing is turning him on and he doesn't know what to do. Does he masturbate?" I asked.

She didn't know. Well, if he's a man he surely does and I wonder if he was listening and getting turned on by what you were doing but kind of frozen, like in shock. Maybe you need to openly confront him and find out. It will all be on the table then." I said.

We talked about the next stage of our plan. All the fine details. We talked for almost 2 hours and had every detail spec'd out. It was moving on to lunch and I said we should get out of the house and go get a bite. She agreed.

In the same conversational tone we were using I said, "Go upstairs and put on a skirt, and remove your bra and panties. If the opportunity arises I want to see how you teased those men the other day." She stood speechless. It wasn't really a questioning stare, or an 'I can't do this' look', but more a 'did I really hear everything you just said' blank look.

"Go on, you heard me." I shrugged.

In a few minutes she came down the stairs, dressed even sexier than I could have imagined. She was wearing stockings (I assumed), high heels, only one of the shirts (or a new one) and a denim mini. Fuck she was breathtaking. Our eyes met as she was halfway down and she walked over picked up her purse and said, "Okay let's go." And she turned heading for the door.

"Wait a minute" I blurted. "Not so fast. Yesterday I had proof you were naked underneath your clothes because you handed me your thong in the store. Today I need proof."

"You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you, but I want to see your naked pussy."

"You what?"

"You heard me" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Come over and lift up your skirt so I can make sure."

She thought about this for quite a while and then walked up right in front of me. "I've played the game; I've done everything you asked. It's been fun, but this is crossing a line."

I understood completely. This was definitely another line and if crossed it could be dangerous. Looking straight into her eyes I told her I understood but it wasn't a request. I am helping her. I am becoming more and more sexually frustrated myself. I told her we are friends sharing intimate details and intimate experiences and I hope we always remain this close. But she needs to show me her pussy. It was just something I had to see. I was matter-of-fact, but not in an obnoxious/annoying way.

She hesitated. Hemmed and hawed and stalled trying to figure this out in her mind. Her hands slowly drifted lower. She paused, hesitant, playing with her hem line. Slowly, she began to lift her skirt. She raised it slowly. Her nipples were very hard. Taking quick breaths. She was nervous, I could tell. I was becoming more and more confident. I couldn't believe this was happening but inside I became more and more calm. I was sure it was very wet. She teased me a little by raising one side and then the other, just slightly. But she continued going higher and higher until the moment of truth. Aaah, what an incredible sight. This incredible MILF exposing her pussy. It was unbelievably sexy. What an incredible moment. She stood there skirt in her hands and allowed me to stare. She wasn't looking at me. It almost seemed as if she was daring me to look.

"Lift up the back and slowly turn around" I now boldly commanded. She did it. I was as hard as I've ever been. I was in a trance. Taking in every inch of her. Her upper thighs. The curve of her ass. She was incredible. I wanted so much to dive right in. Suck her clit and lick it until she exploded. I wanted more than anything to throw her down on the couch and fuck her right then.

She continued to turn all the way around. When she finally completed the 360 she stood as if she knew not to lower her skirt. It was a bizarre game but we were both playing the part. "Are you wet?" I asked. She didn't respond immediately. "Is your pussy wet, Kristen?" I asked again. She slowly nodded and an, "uh huh" escaped her lips.

"I'm sure you can tell from the tent in my pants what affect you're having on me", I stated. She looked down. I'm sure it wasn't the first time, but I didn't care. "I hope you don't think I'm like all the other guys you've seen over the last couple of days?" I asked rhetorically. "It's just that I've been living this right along with you and I've said it before but you are incredibly sexy. Seeing you exposed like this is so damn exciting", I stated.

Then in an out-of-body experience I slowly reached out, grabbed the hem of her raised skirt and began to lower it slowly. Yes, lower it. Her hands gave way and I put her skirt back where it belonged. Taking a deep breath I said, "That... that was incredible!"

I leaned back and looked into her eyes. She wasn't sure what to say. I just witnessed a hot wanting pussy attached to a very sensuous and exciting woman and for the life of me I wasn't sure why I didn't just reach out and start fingering her then and there. We remained like this, her standing before me for an awkward moment. Then she shifted and turned and moved away. I was in a complete haze. I wanted her more than anything. I wasn't thinking clearly. How could I be? I had just passed up the most incredible opportunity.

I shuffled to me feet and we quietly walked out together and headed for lunch.

++++++++++

After a very tense, very sensual situation, somehow we did make it to lunch. It was almost surreal. The conversation was slow and somewhat forced during the car ride and even part of the meal, but eventually we settled back in as if nothing had happened.

She was the one who brought the conversation back to the husband situation. "Well, we're batting 0 for 2. What do we do next? Should I really confront him? Maybe I can call him tonight and do this over the phone? I'm not sure I can wait until Monday."

She was right. This had been building very quickly. Now, waiting 3 days for resolution was crazy. I started, "Maybe a conversation over the phone is the right thing to do because the remoteness may help him to be open and discuss the real issues."

"Yeah, and if he doesn't open up?" she asked. "Well, tease him over the phone with some excellent phone sex" I joked.

We discussed potential scenarios. Different ways to figure this out. It was definitely time for her to make a bold move. To confront him so he couldn't avoid it any longer. Seduction didn't work; teasing didn't work, so a talk of sorts was in order.

On the way back to her place. I brought the conversation back to what transpired in her living room earlier. "Kristen, I need you to know I will never forget what happened earlier. I know it was a little awkward, but it was damn hot too. Your body is incredible. You are an incredible woman! I've basically seen you naked. And I have to tell you I was this close (holding up two fingers) to trampling that line. I wanted to more than you know. I needed to. But I really do want to help" I said.

She smiled, looked down as if a little embarrassed and/or proud. She needed to know that she got to me. It was probably her lack of confidence making her vulnerable. I just gave her a little reassurance.

I dropped her off with no more incidents, or flirting or anything. Man was that hard. I was that close to going for broke. Still not sure if I would have been able to, but all the signs pointed to YES. A beautiful woman willingly exposing herself to me for my pleasure. It was such a hot scene. So sexy, so raw!

As luck would have it she called again that evening (which was Thursday night). My heart raced a little every time caller ID brought up her number. Especially the evening calls. They were always the hottest.

"By the way," she blurted. "That tent in your pants is very impressive too".

"Oh, you liked did you?" I replied.

"Yes, from the looks of it you are much bigger than Derrick. And I'm sorry to say I thought about it all day. I'm not even sure I want the fucker to come home", she said bluntly.

"Kristen, calm down. Remember you have been married a long time. Whatever the issue, you'll eventually find out. But give him the benefit of the doubt. You wouldn't be this upset if you didn't still have feelings for him", I stated.

"Yeah you're right. But a woman can dream can't she?" she asked.

"And I too thought about you. Your eyes, your legs, your breasts. The softness of your skin. Your delectable scent! Your shyness when we discuss intimate matters. How you blush and smile all at the same time. I thought about how you willingly showed me your wet pussy today. I thought about that oh, about a million times."

"Me too. It was quite a scene, huh? I was standing in my home, exposing myself simply because you asked. I knew you trusted me, but I knew you wanted to see me. I wanted to show you too", she blushed through the phone.

"So here we are on the phone, again. But luckily you aren't busy masturbating with your husband next to you." I said.

"Well I was just calling to see if we were gonna meet for coffee in the morning", she joked then continued "Well actually, I had to call ... sorry. The house is empty, and I needed to talk to a friendly someone."

"Not a problem Kristen. You can call me anytime. And unfortunately I can't meet for coffee tomorrow I have a busy day getting ready for my Friday Night. It's my turn to host poker night. And let me tell you if it isn't perfect I have to hear about it for a month from all my asshole friends."

"Oh, I didn't know."

I went on to explain what poker night was all about. She was interested, asking questions and extracting details. We carried on for at least 20 minutes. She was a bit shocked to find out about the hired help and some of the "games" we played. See we usually hire a waitress who serves the appetizers and drinks throughout the night. It's a "perk" we have to make the night special. She's usually some hot young thing who sometimes sits on guys laps and every so often will allow some body shots. Innocent fun for us middle-aged bastards.

Anyway, after a while the conversation drifted to her Friday agenda. She joked she had some men to flirt with and maybe seduce. She wasn't sure what else she could do so she was thinking of going to the mall completely naked. Quite funny! We were having a good time actually.

"Kristen, it's getting late. We have 2 options. You decide. Option 1) we call it a night. Option 2) you tell me a fantasy or tell me things you like and/or dislike."

(A long pause)

"Well I'm kinda living in a fantasy world of late it seems, but you want a sexual fantasy." She finally replied as if Option 1 wasn't even a thought.

"I ... uh ... I. When you told me today to 'lift up my skirt' I was in total shock. But when you said, 'I need you to show me your pussy' right after that I knew I couldn't resist. I ... don't know why but ... I wanted to show you", she said coyly.

I waited, allowing her time to go on. I wanted to hear what she wanted. Where she would take this?

"By the way if you made a move today, I just know I wouldn't have been able to resist" she said.

"So tell me about your day, did you tease any young studs?"

"No, actually I stayed in most of the day. I was pretty busy around here. I, uh ... I did have a hard time keeping focus though."

"Oh really?"

"uh huh. I was reliving what you made me do. I cannot believe how hot it made me. I have never done anything like that. I was so turned-on. I wasn't thinking about anything but your eyes on me. I was in a trance."

"So did you use your 'new best friend' to satisfy your itch?"

"No, I only use it when my husband is nearby", she said playfully.

"Touché! Throughout these three days you have admittedly gone outside your comfort zone quite a bit. How does that make you feel?"

"Well, it's nerve racking. I find myself constantly on edge. My mind is always racing with scenarios. Wondering if people notice something weird or different. Luckily I haven't seen many of my friends because I'm sure I'd give something away. I ... most different is that I've been in a perpetual state of horniness."

Well that was good. At some point the levy would break and she'd be screaming for release. Not the release of a vibrator but of a good hard fucking. A fuck she both needed and deserved.

"Well I too am going to have to find some release somewhere. I have to admit, all this sex and nobody to share it with is taking its toll."

"Oh, come on. You've been busy pulling on that monster probably more often than I even know."

"True. But that doesn't always satisfy. Look at you. You still need it too."

"Maybe you should come over and ..." she trailed off.

"I probably should but we both know what a mess that would make. I would be knocking over lamps and spilling the chocolate sauce and whipped cream on the carpet. It would get very ugly in a hurry!"

"But it would be fun!"

She was now coming on to me. She had said it earlier that should wouldn't have, or couldn't have, resisted an advance. But she was now, in a roundabout way, asking me. We bantered this way for a good long while. I must admit my cock was out. My hand was busy. I was really hard. The banter would get sexual and exciting and then turn into a bit of joking around, but then right back to the sexual innuendos and challenges.

Finally, we wrapped it up with a quick goodbye. It didn't seem right to take the complete dive into phone sex. Why would we. If it got to that point I would have driven over and done it in person. It was almost better hanging up with a raging hard-on. Then I could rub myself to orgasm thinking about the day. Thinking about how nervous and excited she was just before she started to raise her skirt. Thinking how her upper thighs formed a perfect vee. How she had willingly waxed herself, on my suggestion, to try and win her husbands favor.

I fell asleep dreaming about how sexually energized this all was. Of course, not before I ejaculated all over myself.

++++++++++

Friday was hectic and crazy. At 2pm I called to verify the caterer would be delivering the appetizers, etc... That's when all hell broke loose. They didn't have my order and they wouldn't be able to deliver anything. I'm no cook. What the hell was I going to do?

Kristen called just after I got the bad news. She was willing to help. She actually started cooking and would drop off everything she made around 6:30. Man, what a lifesaver. I was able to get some wings from a local restaurant and all was saved. At 6:15 another call. The 'waitress' I hired was ill.

Food is one thing, but no waitress. That's a poker night disaster for this crew.

Kristen arrived while I was on the phone scrambling to find a replacement. I'm sure you can see where this was headed. Long story short Kristen agreed to be our 'waitress'.

Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers