The Seduction of Alex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron stayed at her lips while Ian moved to her breast taking the right nipple into his mouth while rolling the left on between his strong fingers. Zoey arched to Ian's touch, and he smiled. He continued his assault until Zoey was moaning into Aaron's mouth.

Ian decided to take it one step further and to bite down on the nipple in his mouth. His actions had it's desired effect and Zoey let out a cry and pushed Ian's head further into her breast.

Aaron decided if that's what mommy wants then that is what mommy shall receive. Therefore, Aaron kissed down his mother's body and joined his brother attacking her other nipple.

Once again, Zoey cried out and pressed her other son further into her breast. Aaron was not satisfied with just her nipple, so he slid his hand down his mother's toned stomach and gently pushed a finger into her dripping pussy.

Aaron noticed how Zoey's pussy gripped his meaty digit, and she began to moan louder. She began to move her hips, fucking his finger.

She managed to say, " Please don't stop. Keep finger fucking me." Once more Aaron thought what mommy wants....and continued his invasion on her soaking hole.

Zoey was overwhelmed by all the sensations she was feeling. She could not believe that these two men came from her and wanted to give them as much pleasure as she was receiving.

For this reason, she pushed them aside and dropped to her knees on the floor. She motioned for the twins to stand on each side of her. Ian and Aaron did as they were silently instructed to do.

Zoey took in the site of these incredible creatures. Their cocks seemed to be identical and beautifully erect. She noticed they both became harder at her appraisal and began to ooze a clear liquid.

This event made Zoey smile and relish in the power rush she felt knowing that she was the cause of their erections and subsequent pre cum. She took both of these beautiful organs into her hands and began to stroke, looking at one man then the other. Both men looked down at her and smiled, knowing what was to come.

Zoey did not disappoint them, taking one cock into her expert mouth then the other. Sucking and stroking each of them respectively. She allowed each man the chance to face fuck her until both men were moaning loudly.

"Oh Zoey please don't stop, you're taking my engorged cock like a trooper. You have an amazing mouth," Ian grunted

Aaron breathlessly chimed in as well stating, "Wow Zoey, I can't believe you can deep throat the both of us. Dad and Jake are two lucky men. Please don't stop. Mmmmmmmmm!"

As their mother continued her efforts for another twenty minutes, the twins exchanged a look. They turned that look into action and reached down for the sensual woman between them. Lifting Zoey to her feet, they maneuvered her again towards the

Instead of laying her down, the three embraced by the side of the bed. Urgently kissing and touching.

"Mom Ian and I want to fuck you at the same time. Is that ok with you, " Aaron asked with a pleading look in his eyes? It was the same look Aaron used as a child. Zoey became flooded with emotion and could only shake her head.

Ian touched her cheek and said, "It's ok mom, we love you and only want to please you. We want to show you what you mean to us. We won't do anything you do not want to do. We will never hurt you please continue to trust us." Zoey responded as she did previously with two words, "I do."

She then asked Aaron to get on the bed and lie on his back. She climbed on the bed and straddled his cock. With and evil smile, Zoey lowered herself slowly torturing Aaron. She never took her eyes off of his, showing him all the love and lust she was feeling. She looked over her shoulder at Ian and pointed at her ass.

Ian wasted no time and approached his mom's plump ass. He wanted his cock buried in her ass for a long time and now his desire would be fulfilled. He reached for the lube that he and Aaron had used earlier.

Ian dripped some of the cool liquid onto Zoey's ass crack. Both Ian and Aaron noticed how Zoey trembled and they both smirked. Knowing his mom was anticipating his invasion, he gently massaged her asshole. Zoey groaned, and Ian knew she was ready for him. He coated his cock and moved on the bed positioning himself behind his mother.

Ian told Aaron to start fucking Zoey slowly as he entered her ass. When he was balls deep, Ian asked Aaron to stop so Zoey could adjust. With a nod indicating that she was ready, Ian and Aaron began an intricate rhythm. Zoey was writhing in ecstasy while her beautiful sons pummeled her willing body.

The trio stayed in this position for a half an hour when Zoey said, "yes please don't stop come on boys that's all you got? I thought two young men like yourselves had more stamina that that."

As those last words left her mouth Zoey found herself flat on her back with Aaron at head and Ian at her pussy. Simultaneously, the twins filled two of her holes violently and Zoey welcomed her punishment.

Ian expertly fucked her pussy while Aaron jack hammered her mouth. Zoey was in heaven because she loved rough sex, and her sons didn't even know it.

Ian breathlessly said, "Mom fucking you like this is everything I expected it to be. You have one of the sweetest pussies I have ever had, and I can't believe you can take me so deeply. I love you even more for allowing me to show you what you mean to me."

Aaron chimed in, "Yes mom beside Ian I have never been able to let lose on someone's mouth like this because of my size. You are letting me face fuck you like I've always dreamed of doing to a woman. I love you even more for allowing me to show you how I feel about you."

Zoey closed her eyes and tears streamed down her face. She had to take Aaron's cock out of her mouth momentarily but kept stroking him. She addressed her sons, " You are two of the best things that ever happened to me."

"I am honored that you want to be with me in this way. I felt ashamed at first by my attraction to you, but now I know it's what you wanted as well. I love everything that you are doing to my body. Please continue to fuck me until I cum."

Without hesitation, the twins once again began to assault her body. Then Ian and Aaron switched places and fucked their mother until all three of them were panting and screaming in orgasm. As they all came down from their highs, the three of them cuddled in a pile on Aaron's bed.

"That was amazing, Ian and Aaron said at the same time which made Zoey laugh. When can we do it again?"

"It was very hot and having two men who look exactly alike fucking me was incredibly intense. I came so hard from the two of you that I wasn't sure I would ever stop shaking."

"I am so happy that you shared yourselves with me. I look forward to doing it again. The only thing that would make this even better is if your father and Jake were here."

As if on cue Alex and Jake walked through the door. "Ask and you shall receive my love, Alex said smiling. Zoey's eyes lit up when she saw her husband and Jake.

Stripping as they walked towards the bed, Jake added, "All part of the master plan, my sexy pet. Do you think we can join you and these two studs for some fun?"

Zoey looked at her two sons then at the delicious specimens standing next to the bed. She smiled and stated, " I have no objections. The family that fucks together stays together, and I plan on fucking all of you for a long time." Ian and Aaron both agreed remembering what happened between them and the other two men a few days ago.

Jake got onto the bed near Ian and Alex next to Zoey. They all played until the early morning hours cherishing every moment in each other's arms.

When they all settled down to finally sleep Zoey turned to Alex and said, "Just think this journey started with my desire to seduce you Alex, and ended with our sons seducing me. I love you big brother and I love you little sister. And they finally fell asleep happy and sated.

12