The Seduction of Amelia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is this the reason you play with my breasts and …and….pussy, to get me ready to make love to me or to fuck me?”

“Yes my darling, I want to fuck your cunt with my hard and ready cock. I want to put my hard cock in your ready and waiting cunt and fuck you till you beg me to stop but before I really fuck you; you still have a lot of things to learn about sex.”

Amelia feels the excitement rushing through her. A little while ago, she was not even aware what sex is all about. Now she knows many words related to sex and is on the way to have her first sexual experience and to be fucked by Hennie. The fact that he is 48 years older than her has never enters her mind. All she knows is that she felt his cock and that she wants it in her pussy. Oh, she wants his cock inside her pussy and she wants it very bad.

I slowly move my hand under her panty and slowly starting to move my finger between her pussy lips. She gives an audible sigh, pressing het pussy against my hand and say,” Oh my love, I want you to put your cock in me. I want to feel him deep in my pussy.” She then started to move her hand up and down my cock. I move my finger slowly up and down her little pussy until I feel her clit under my finger. As I touch her clit, she gives a loud gasp and her whole body shakes.

Just when Amelia thinks that she knows everything about sex she feels this incredible feeling in her pussy. Hennie’s finger has touched something that sends a shock through her body that she does not think is possible. She feels as if she could not breathe and her pussy discharges some more liquid. It feels as if she was peeing without a need to pee. However, it is such a nice feeling that she does not even worries about wetting herself.

“Oh my God, what was that? Do it again please do it again”

“That was me touching your clit dear. That is what will cause you to orgasm. Before we go any further I want you to get rid off all your cloths. Stand up so that I can take your skirt and panty off. I want to see you all naked. I want to also see your lovely pussy as I play with her.”

With that I pulled her up so that she is standing in front of me. I loosened her skirt and let it fall to the ground. There she is standing in front of me just in her tiny cotton panties. I can clearly see the wet spot between her legs and it makes my cock grow even harder. She looks me in the eyes as I slowly pull her panties down. Then I finally get a look at her pussy. She apparently takes after her mother because she does not have a lot of hair above her pussy. Really only a whisper of blond hair. What I notice and makes me more excited was her swollen outer pussy lips. They are highly excited and glistening with her juices. It is clear that she is in a very high state of arousal. I cannot help myself. I just have to feel her cunt. I move my hand to her pussy and slide my middle finger along her slit. She immediately opens her legs more to give my finger better access.

When my finger touches her clit a shiver goes through her body and she moans loudly, “Oh my, it is so nice. I have not felt anything like it before. Don’t stop, keep playing with my clit.”

I look her in the eyes and say, “I am going to make you come. That is having an orgasm. It feels terrific and you will enjoy it immensely. Thereafter you are going to take my cloths off and make me orgasm as well by playing with my cock. However, I am going to make you come first. Come and lie on the coach I want to play with your whole body and make you come real hard.”

Amelia is so excited that she could not wait to get down on the couch and opens her legs so wide that Hennie has full access to her pussy and to play with her pussy and clit again. She wants to experience that nice feeling again, when Hennie touches her clit. She hopes that he will rub her clit again soon as it was a feeling she really wants to experience gain.

I get off the couch and stand on my knees next to it while Amelia lies down on the couch on her back with her one leg on the backrest of the couch and the other one down on the floor. I have a clear view of open cunt. The lips pull open to show me the pink inside of her little pussy. The lips are all wet and her clit clearly visible as it protrudes out of its protective hiding place. I bent down over her and start to kiss her again while my hand starts playing with her breasts. After several minutes, I lower my mouth and kiss her in the neck while my other hand slowly moves downwards, over her stomach and eventually reaching her pussy. I also lowers my mouth and took possession of her other nipple while I move my hand over her little cunt making sure I do not touch her clit. I slowly move my finger up and down through her slit without touching her clit.

She is moaning, “Please play with my clit. Do not punish me; I want to experience that nice feeling again. Oh pleasseee”

I ignore her pleading and instead start to push my finger slowly into her tight fuckhole that was never penetrated by anything else. Not even her fingers. There is an initial resistance against the invader but because of her wetness my finger was very wet and soon enters her pussy. When my finger enters her cunt she pulls in her breath and says:

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you doing?

Amelia suddenly feels something enters her from her. This feels so nice that she just knows she wants Hennie to fuck that hole.

“I put my finger in your tight cunt little one,” I say, “I am preparing your cunt for my cock later on when I will fuck you really good. Oh my, your cunt is so tight. It is going to be a real pleasure when I fuck you with my cock.”

With that I press my finger deeper into her pussy until I can feel her hymen. Yes, it is still intact. I look her in the eyes as I pull my finger slowly out till only the first joint of my finger is in her cunt. I slowly push it in again and start to increase the tempo of my finger going in and out. She looks me also in the eyes and I can see the ecstasy on her face as I move my finger in and out faster and faster. As she was approaching her climax, her eyes become glazed and she keeps on saying:

“Yesss oh yesss, fuck my cunt with your finger. Fuck her real hard, Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy it is so fucking nice. Do not stop please do not stop, Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

She suddenly knows what sex is all about. She feels something building up in her that she cant describe. It is feeling radiated from her pussy through her whole body that demands some release. She knows she is going to experience something that Hennie calls an orgasm. Oh my, he has to touch my clit again. I want to feel his finger on my clit!

I can see she is building fast up to her first ever orgasm. I move my other hand down to her cunt as well and softly rub her clit with my finger. It is as if you inject her with a bolt of lightning. She almost jump off the couch, move her hands up to her breast and starts to roll her nipples between her fingers. Her whole body is shaking and I can clearly see she is on the edge of her first ever orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it is unbearable. I am dying. Please stop, no don’t. Fuck my cunt and clit with your fingers! OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ”

She experiences a feeling radiated from her pussy and clit throughout her body that she is not able to describe. She feels as if she could not breath, her whole body is shaking uncontrollable and her pussy is discharging some more liquid. She just know that she does not want this feeling to stop although she is afraid that she will die from pleasure. She is shaking uncontrollable and her eyes are trying to focus on Hennie but they are just staring at him without her seeing him. If this is an orgasm, she wants to experience a lot more of it. Hennie can do it to her whenever he wants to.

I am looking at her face, see it is distorted in ecstasy, and suddenly feel a surge of wetness on my fingers. She is experiencing her first ever orgasm and is enjoying it so much that I just know she will be a real slut from now on. I will be able to fuck her whenever I wish. Oh what a nice thought.

Her orgasm lasts for an eternity. It feels like an hour before she starts calming down and eventually lying down on the couch. She is completely drained of all her energy.

“Was that an orgasm Hennie, was it me coming?”

“Yes my little darling, you just had your first ever orgasm. Did you enjoy it?”

“It was tremendous, unbelievable, something I never think a person can experience. I do not know how to describe it but I was in seventh heaven. Wishing I would die but also hoping it would never end. I want to experience it again and again non-stop. You have started something and you will have to satisfy me whenever we have the chance. If it is going to better when you fuck me with your cock then I will not survive. Can I do this to myself with my own hands as well I hope so because I will not survive when you are away for a couple of months?”

“Yes my darling you can pleasure yourself with your own hands. I am glad that you have enjoyed your first orgasm so much. It will not be the last today but it will be the one you will remember the best for the rest of your life. I am glad that you experienced it with me and I know you will enjoy the others just as much. If you satisfy yourself you must promise me that you will think about doing it with me.”

“Yes darling I promise I will only think about you. Oh, Hennie, I want to see, feel, and play with your cock also. I want to give you also an orgasm,” she said. “Stand up so that I can take off your pants. I want to see what happened to him that he got so big.”

She sit upright on the couch and I get up from my knees and stand right in front of her with my straining cock in front of her face. She looks at my bulging short and slowly moves her hand out to touch my cock through the material of my short. She slowly moves her hand over the bulge before moving her hands up to the top. She grips the top of my short and slowly pulls it down. As she pulls it down the top hooks behind my cock and force it down so that the bulge becomes even bigger.

She looks up at me and says, “Oh hell I must better stop. This thing is getting longer and longer.”

I could not help to laugh and tell her to move the front of my short over the head of my cock. When she pulls my short away from my stomach and pulls it down my cock-head jumps out of my short.

She did not know what to expect but not something this big. It look tremendous and is much bigger that her fathers. She wonders if she will be able to take it in her pussy.

She stops her actions immediately, takes a deep breath, and says, “Wow what is going on here? It is so big I hope I will be able to take it in my pussy”

She looks at it for a couple of seconds and continues to pull my short down until me whole cock is exposed.

“Oh shit, this is humongous,” she says and takes her hands of my short to take my hard and ready cock in both her small hands. As she let go of my short it falls by itself to my ankles where I just kick it out of the way.

It is a highly erotic feeling for Amelia to eventually see and touch the male organ. It is very hard but still feels very soft. It is so thick that she is not able to curl her fingers around its thickness.

“Oh my, this is enormous. How big is it Hennie?”

“It is 8 inches long and 2 ¼ inches thick little one.”

“But it is much bigger than my daddy’s cock and his cock is also hanging down and not standing upright like yours.”

“Mine is usually also hanging down. My kissing you and playing with your breasts and pussy has excited me so much that it got hard in anticipation of penetrating your pussy. It also has to be stiff for me to have an orgasm. It is called having an erection.”

“You mean I did that to you? I give you an erection because you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes my darling, I want to have sex with you. However, before we do, I want to teach you some more things about sex. I want you now to first play with my cock and also give me an orgasm.”

“What do I have to do Hennie? I do not know how to give you an orgasm.”

“Just take it in your hands and move your hands up and down. You will notice the skin will move up and down as well, covers my cock-head and then moving down again. I however want you to pull the skin back with your one hand and move your other hand slowly up and down the exposed head. You will also notice that my cock is discharging a liquid from the hole in his head. That is to lubricate the head to ensure that your hand will move smoothly over my cock-head. So if you see the liquid coming out from the tip use your hand to rub it across my cock.”

She takes my cock in her one hand and pulls the skin as far down as she could exposing my cock-head. A she pulls down the skin her hand comes to rest against my balls. She takes her hand off my cock and takes my balls in her hand asking:

“What is this Hennie?”

“That is my balls little one. That is were the male sperm is produced that you will also see today. You must handle them with care because they are very sensitive. You can study them later little one, I am really in need of an orgasm and you must give it to me.”

“OK, now lay down on the couch and I will play with your cock,” she says and get up from the couch to give me space to lie down.

Amelia cannot help to marvel at wonder of Hennie’s cock. It does not seem possible for the little thing she has seen hanging between her fathers leg to became this big monster. Feeling it is also an experience, hard, yet so soft to touch and it also feels alive under her hands. Oh, she likes to play with this wonderful piece of Hennie’s anatomy.

I lay down on the couch on my back allowing my cock to proudly point to the sky. Amelia kneels down next to the couch and takes my cock in both her hands. She slowly pulls my skin back exposing my by know almost purple cock-head until her hand comes to rest against my balls. She immediately puts three of her fingers under my balls and starts to play with them softly. I am so randy by now that pre-cum is flowing almost continually from my cock causing her other hand to easily moved up and down my shaft and occasionally around my cock-head as she smeared the pre-cum over my cock head. The feeling radiating out from my cock is indescribable.

“Am I doing it right Hennie,” she asks, “or do I have to do some more to your cock? You know it is the first time I see a stiff cock and it is the first time I am playing with one. You must tell me what to do to give you maximum pleasure.”

“You are doing pretty well my darling,” I pants, “You can maybe rub a little more over the ridge of my cock-head on the left side of my cock. That is the most sensitive area of my cock.”

She immediately concentrates most of her rubbing action on the left side of my cock causing the intense feeling of pleasure to increase even more. She is so involved with her actions on my cock that she is leaning right over it to watch the actions of my cock as it moves around of it’s own free will.

“Oh shit Amelia you really know how to play with my cock. You are born cock masturbator my darling. Ohhh, move your hand faster I want to come!” I pants moving my lower body up and down trying to force her to increase the pace. She however has a mean streak in her and instead of increasing the pace she moves her hand slower over my cock.

“I want you have a really good orgasm Hennie. I want you to beg me to finish you off.”

“Oh me God, Amelia, please, I cannot take it any more. Please move your hand faster and let me come. I want to fantasize about me fucking your cunt. Oh pleasseee, finish me off.” I begged moving my body faster up and down. I am not aware of anything else than her hands on my cock and the need to shoot my sperm out of my cock imagining I am in her warm tight cunt.

She suddenly moves her hand faster and I quickly reach the point of no return. I feel my balls and ass contracting and I feel the come moving up my cock with the most incredible feeling I have ever felt. I am starting to shake and shout, ‘Oh yesss I am comminggggg! Fuck my cock you bitch! Fuck my cock Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fuck!”

With that, the first spurt from my cock catch Amelia by surprise and it hit her right in her mouth. Before she can react, the second spurt hit her on the nose. I just keep on spurting for maybe six or seven big ones before my cock gradually dies down. Amelia lets go of my cock after the second spurt because she did not know what is going on. She never expects anything like this. My cock however did not stop and was spraying my come all over both of us.

Amelia is looking at me in surprise.

“What is this Hennie?” she asks in wonder tasting my come in her mouth. “It cannot be pee because it is white and it actually tastes very nice”

“That is my come darling. A man ejects it every time from his cock when he orgasms. They say it is good for a woman to eat as much come as possible. Some people recons it can help in the development of a girl’s breasts.”

With that I pull her closer to me and kiss her again. After a long, long, and deep kiss, I move my mouth over her face licking all my come from her face. She moves onto the couch next to me, takes my cock in her hand, and says, ”Thank you Hennie for showing me the nice side of sex. I do not know if my mother and father enjoy sex as much as this because I never heard them shouting as we did just now. Thank you very much for my first hand experience.” And she starts playing with my cock again………

End of part one. The publication of part two depends on comments received. This first part was more concentrating to get Amelia introduced into the world of sex. The next parts will concentrates more on only sex and will be more erotic I hope...
If you want more e-mail me at the link below.

12