The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers

"So what happened?" Amy asked impatiently.

"I'm getting to that. Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it he was inviting me for a drink and I was accepting. In fact, we came here and were sitting at this very table."

Amy could feel her face getting warm again.

"Amy, I don't know what got into me but I was almost out of control. As we drank our juice, I started to run my foot up and down his leg. He smiled and I felt my heart flutter. I pushed my foot higher until it was an inch from his crotch. Then he surprised me and slid a little bit forward. Good God Amy, I could feel his erection on the bottom of my foot. Then, incredibly, he reached down and pulled it out of the bottom of his shorts. I almost came right then."

"He pulled 'it' out here in the bar?" Amy could feel her shorts beginning to get wet in the crotch. She squirmed on the seat as she hung on every word her friend spoke.

"Yep, and it felt long, thick and very hard. The next thing I know, we're in my car, necking like a couple of teenagers. God Amy, can that man kiss!" Again, Jill paused, her shorts suddenly feeling very tight in the crotch as she remembered his soft lips and tongue.

A little unwanted whimper escaped Amy's lips and she squeezed her legs together. In her mind, she could see Jill's black lover's mouth covering Jill's smaller lips and almost hear her cries of excitement. Amy loved kissing. John never did enough of it. If he only knew that it was the quickest way to turn her on, she thought. Then she remembered the New Years Eve party when Thomas had captured her in a dark corner. They had both had too much to drink. He kissed her long and hard, almost making her knees buckle. Then, when his tongue entered her mouth... She fantasized for weeks about that one kiss. Amy shook her head and said, "Come on, don't stop now!"

"Well, we were in the parking lot out back, so we couldn't do much. That's why I was surprised when he began to push my head toward his lap. I resisted for a second until I saw the bulge in his thin exercise shorts. You know how much I love sucking cock."

"Yeah, the original 'Hoover'," Amy laughed referring to Jill's self-professed skills.

"Well, I could see that the spot where the head of his cock touched his shorts was totally wet with his pre-cum juice. It was bubbling out. Amy, I was lost. Without thinking, my head dropped to his lap and I licked the sopping material. Jesus, it was so sweet. I couldn't believe it but before I knew it, my hands were sliding up his strong thighs. I was shaking all over as I pulled his cock from the leg of his shorts." Jill paused again and took a deep breath. Then she said, "God Amy, this is getting me so hot."

"You're not the only one," Amy admitted and squirmed to adjust the seam of her tight shorts.

"Amy, you wouldn't believe me if I told you how big is cock is. The head was positively huge and, he was uncircumcised. I'd never seen one like that before. Of course, I'd never seen a black cock before either. Other than in a porn movie." Jill giggled self-consciously and continued. "You know me, when I want something I go and get it. Well, I pulled the skin down, opened my mouth and sucked the large purple head inside. It tasted sooooo good. I heard him moaning as I began to work my magic; you know that little tongue trick I told you about. I was so involved that I didn't even realize what was happening until I felt his fingers tighten in my hair and push my head down. Then, this huge load of cum shot into my mouth."

"Oh God," Amy said, feeling like she might climax right there in her seat.

"I wasn't planning on him cumming so soon. His thick cum poured into my mouth and I was either going to swallow or choke. I swallowed... and swallowed. Lord, can that man cum. I thought it was never going to end. But, you know what? I loved it and squeezed the shaft for more. It was so thick and creamy." Jill paused, her eyes glassy and filled with excitement.

"I can't believe you Jill," Amy said in amazement. "So what else happened?"

"Well, just about that time, a car pulled onto the parking lot. I pulled my head up and saw Reggie smiling at me. Suddenly, I realized where I was and what I was doing. I told Reggie he had to go and almost pushed him out of the car. I know he was shocked but I was mortified at what I had done. Anybody could have seen us. I drove home in a daze. Before I got out of the car, I looked in the mirror and saw a glob of his cum on my chin. Amy, I scooped it off and licked it from my finger. Incredibly, I felt my pussy lips quiver and I climaxed, sitting right in my driveway."

"God Jill, that's incredible!" Amy gasped, her breath heavy with excitement.

"Another drink ladies," the young waiter asked, startling the two women.

"Uh... yes. Another for both of us," Amy said, wanting to make sure that Jill finished her story. Somehow she knew that there had to be more.

When the waiter left, Jill looked around again and then continued. "I felt so guilty. I've never cheated on Bradley before. However, I guess that wasn't really cheating if you believe Bill Clinton," she added and laughed.

"So, was that it or did you do anything else? You didn't get that suck mark from sucking his dick now did you?"

"I thought at the time that it was a one time thing. However, several days later, I saw him at the gym. I was embarrassed but he seemed so at ease. He was so charming. He talked me into going out for another drink. This time, we ended up at his place."

"Oh my God Jill, you did it!" Amy gasped.

"Uh huh!" Jill answered almost smugly. "Amy, he fucked my brains out. I didn't think his cock was ever going to go soft. I know he climaxed three times and I lost count of mine at ten. When I went home that afternoon, I was walking bow-legged with sperm running down to my ankles. I rushed to the shower before Bradley got home. I thought everything was fine but I hadn't seen the suck mark on my neck."

"You got caught!" Amy exclaimed, her face a mask of horror.

"Well, not at that moment. Bradley noticed the big purple bruise and we had this big fight. I told him that I got hit by a tennis ball." Jill laughed uproariously.

Amy joined her. "God, that's the oldest lie in the books. I think I told my mother that when I was fifteen."

"I know, but I couldn't think of anything else to say."

"So he bought that?"

"No, but I thought so at the time. About a week later, like an idiot, I invited Reggie over to my house."

"Jill! Are you crazy?" Amy exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess I am! There's just something about fucking a stranger in your own bed that makes it so irresistible. Bradley told me he was working late on a big contract, so I thought we were safe. Reggie had just cum in me for the second time when the bedroom door burst open and Bradley stormed in."

Amy gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my God!"

"You know Bradley is a big guy, but Reggie is all muscle. I thought they were going to go at it. I started sobbing hysterically. Just when I thought they were going to come to blows, I was totally surprised when Bradley let Reggie get his clothes and rush out of the house."

"He just let him go?" Amy asked incredulously. "I'm sure John would have killed him."

"Yep, he just let him walk out. Then he stood at the end of the bed with his fist clenched and his face as red as a beet. I started to sob apologies and thought that our marriage was over. Bradley's never hit me but I would have deserved it. Instead, he stood there breathing heavily. I was still lying there naked, Reggie's cum running out of me like a river. Suddenly, I saw his eyes looking directly at my pussy. Then, incredibly, I realized that there was a tent in his pants."

"I don't believe it," Amy gasped. This was the most incredible story she had ever heard. She felt miffed that Jill hadn't confided in her until now.

"It's true. However, you're not going to believe this either. When I saw his excitement, I stopped sobbing and slid to the end of the bed. My hands were shaking as I opened his pants and freed his hard cock. I didn't know what else to do. I tell you Amy; it was bigger than I've ever seen it. I started to suck him but he suddenly pushed me roughly back on the bed. Now he's going to punch me, I thought. But no, he crawled between my legs and slid his cock into my already sloppy pussy. It didn't take him long to cum the first time."

"The first time? He fucked you twice?"

"Uh huh! The second time, he must have fucked me for a solid hour. God, you should have heard the sloppy sound his cock made pounding in and out of my pussy," Jill said and laughed. "And, you talk about a wet spot... the sheet under my ass was drenched. Finally, Bradley screamed like a wounded bull and came inside me again. I went to sleep that night with two loads of cum from Reggie and two from Bradley running out of me. However, there wasn't much of Reggie's cum in me by that time." A dreamy look came over Jill's face as she paused.

"That's the most incredible story I've ever heard. So, then what happened? Obviously, he didn't kick you out and you're still together."

"Unbelievably, the next morning I awaken with Bradley fingering my pussy. And, just like that, we were fucking again. The strangest thing about it all is that we never mentioned it. Not a word."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We ate breakfast in silence. There was a strange look on Bradley's face though. I couldn't really define it. However, when he left for work, he kissed me passionately. He never does that."

"So the two of you still haven't discussed it?"

"No! It was like it never happened, with one exception." Jill hesitated and looked around like someone was watching her. Then she whispered, "I see Reggie about once a week now."

"Jesus Christ Jill. Are you nuts?"

"Probably."

"But, Bradley has to know," Amy said shaking her head in wonder.

"Yes, he knows. In fact, I'm certain that he knows when Reggie and I are together, because afterward, when I get home, he fucks me to exhaustion. I don't even bother to clean up after Reggie anymore. I just come home with his sperm dripping down my thighs." Jill smiled and then closed her eyes and sighed.

"Jill, if you weren't my friend, I would swear you were lying to me."

"Everything I've told you is absolutely true. I'm sorry I didn't share it with you before but I wasn't sure how you would react. I know you have these high standards of morality. You don't think I'm terrible do you?"

"I should smack you for not telling your best friend, but no, I don't think you're terrible. If I did, I'd have to feel the same way about myself for having fantasies about a certain friend. Besides, your story has made my panties soooo wet!" Amy's face turned red with embarrassment as she squirmed in her seat in an attempt to relieve the pressure on her swollen sex. She could feel the seam splitting her lips and rubbing on the nub of her clit.

"Thanks Amy, you're a good friend. Now tell me, what friend are you fantasizing about? Come on tell me."

Amy hesitated, wondering if she should reveal her secret. However, after the story Jill just told, she knew that she couldn't hold it in. She took a big breath and said, "Thomas!"

Jill sucked in her breath because she knew that Thomas was John's best friend. She also knew that he was black like her lover.

Chapter 3

Finally, the rain let up enough for John and Thomas to finish their round. Despite all of their moaning and groaning, they finished in a tie. John volunteered to buy the beer. The two men talked for a long time until it was near time to go home. John ordered one last one for the road. Although, he had probably had too many drinks already, John needed the courage that the alcohol afforded him for the next part of the conversation.

"So, were you serious about what you said earlier?" John asked as if they had just had the conversation.

"Serious about what?" Thomas asked.

"What you said when we were waiting for the rain to stop." When he could see that Thomas didn't understand what he was saying he added, "You know... uh... about loosening Amy up." John was very nervous now but tried hard to keep Thomas from noticing. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

A shocked expression came to Thomas's face. Suddenly, he was concerned that John had taken his comments wrong. "Uh... listen man, I was only kidding. You know we joke all the time about that stuff."

"So you were kidding?"

"Well, yeah," Thomas said, shaking his head in confusion.

"Too bad because I think... uh... I think Amy could use some loosening up." Suddenly, John's palms were sweating.

Thomas was silent for a long minute. "What are you trying to say man? Are you saying you want me to hit on your wife?" He stared at John like he had three heads.

"Well, I'm not sure I would call it 'hitting on her'. Maybe a 'little attention' would be a better way to put it. Listen Thomas, I know Amy likes you; I can see the way she watches you. And, don't kid me, you like her too." John let that hang in the air for a few seconds.

"Well... uh... uh... yeah... yes, I like her as a friend," Thomas said, suddenly stuttering all over himself. "Hell man, you and Amy are my best friends."

"Sure we are but I know you like her more than that. Remember that time she bought that string bikini and came out to the pool to model it for us? I saw your eyes. They were so big that I thought they might pop out of your head."

"Sure, Amy's a gorgeous woman. I would have had to be dead not to react. What guy wouldn't?"

"Well, I'm giving you the chance to do more than look," John said and stopped, his words hanging heavily in the air. This was it, John thought, if he turns me down, I'll act like it's all a joke. John was nervously biting the inside of his mouth as he watched his friend's face.

"Let me see if I understand you. You're saying I can come on to your wife and you wouldn't mind?"

"Yep! That's exactly what I'm saying." John almost sighed with relief that it was out.

"Are you crazy man?"

"No... well maybe! Listen Thomas, you know that Amy has had a bad time over the last year and how much I'm worried about her. She needs something more. I truly don't believe that she would ever cheat on me but if she did, you would be my first choice." A smile came to John's face.

"This is nuts."

"Not really. Remember that time on New Years Eve when you two kissed?"

"Yes. I'm the one that told you about that, remember?" Thomas said with a guilty smile.

"Well, I never told you how hot Amy was that night. I knew that something had turned her on and it wasn't just the booze. I was worried that that pretty boy that used to live next door was coming on to her. However, it didn't make sense until you told me that you had kissed her. Truthfully, I was relieved that it was you. I never saw her so hot. She even gave me one of her rare blowjobs."

"Well, I'm glad I could be of service," Thomas said with a rueful smile.

"I know this sounds nuts... even to me. But, I'm desperate Thomas. I've talked to the doctor and even he has been worried about her state of mind. He wanted her to go on some type of anti-depressant but she refused. I'd love her to be a wild and sexy woman but I would settle for her just being like her old self again. I figure if you can heat her up from a kiss... well, it would be fun to see how far you could get."

Suddenly, Thomas finally realized that John was serious. "You're serious aren't you?"

"Never been more serious."

Thomas was silent for a long time, deciding how to answer. "Well, if I agreed to do this... and I said 'if', how far could I go?" Suddenly, he was getting excited at the possibilities.

"I don't know. I guess as far as she lets you."

"Are you sure about this? Something like this could end our friendship."

"We won't let it. The only thing that I ask is that you tell me everything."

"I don't know man. It might feel like I'm deceiving Amy," he said with concern in his voice. "I like her too much for that."

"I understand and I appreciate your feelings. However, think about this being therapy for Amy. It would be like you are helping her recover," John said, only half facetiously.

"And, what do you get out of all this?"

"Hopefully, I get the woman I married back and if I'm real lucky, she will open up sexually and do some of the things that I've always wanted her to do." John paused and let his words sink in before he continued. "Listen Thomas, you know I love Amy more than anything in the world and that I would never do anything to hurt her. If I thought this would cause her problems, I would never do it." John paused and let what he had said sink in. Then he continued, "The way I figure it, we can all have a little fun. Worse case, she rebuffs you and you go home with your tail between your legs." John sat back with a smug smile on his face. He knew that Thomas could never turn down a challenge.

"There's no chance of that," Thomas said confidently and then fell silent. He had to admit that the idea had appeal to him. It wasn't like he was going to be having an affair behind his best friend's back. If John was okay with it, who was he to question him? he thought. Finally, he said, "You have to let me have free access you know."

Suddenly, John felt like jumping out of his chair in excitement. However, he controlled his excitement and calmly said, "Agreed."

"I'm letting my libido control my brain but I would be a fool to turn such an offer down."

"Then you'll do it?"

"Against my better judgment, yes."

"Alright!" John said a little too loud.

Two days later, John was leaving for work and went in to kiss Amy goodbye. "Have a nice day sweetie," he said and kissed her briefly. "Oh by the way, Thomas is coming over for dinner tonight."

"Tonight? Why didn't you tell me we were having company?" Amy complained and stood up from the table. She hadn't seen Thomas in over a month.

"Thomas isn't company, he's family. See you later."

Amy stood for a moment until John was out the door. While she tried to be mad, she was secretly glad Thomas was coming over. She would have to get the roast out of the freezer and do some shopping. What about my hair? she thought as she walked out into the hall and looked into the mirror. Suddenly, she felt nervous and strangely excited. Maybe I can get an appointment at the beauty shop.

By 7 P.M., when the doorbell rang, Amy had everything ready. She stood in front of her dressing room mirror to take one last look. Her hair was freshly cut and curled. She had chosen to wear a low cut black cocktail dress that hugged her body like a second skin. It was a little too tight and far too short but she liked the way it emphasized her assets. A string of white pearls, a little dab of perfume and she was ready.

John smiled at Thomas as he let him in the house. He looked as dashing as ever. He had on a pair of gray slacks, a blue blazer, and a white mock turtleneck shirt. The white shirt emphasized his dark good looks.

"What a surprise to see you Thomas," John joked.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop in," he returned with a smile.

Both of the men were nervous and tried to cover it with jokes.

"Well, you're in luck because I think my wife has cooked your favorite meal," John said as he led Thomas into the living room and mixed him a drink.

The two were talking when Amy walked into the room. Both of them stopped in mid-sentence when they saw her. She looked radiant. Her blond hair and black dress gave her a glow that John hadn't seen in over a year. His plan was already working.

"Hi Thomas," Amy said as she walked over to him and stepped into his embrace. They hugged and kissed briefly.

"Wow... you... wow..." Thomas said, suddenly tongue-tied as he held her at arm's length and looked at her. His eyes scanned her face then automatically dropped to her ample cleavage. Her breasts were almost popping out of her dress. He could smell the sweet perfume she was wearing-the perfume that he had given her for Christmas.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers