The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Amy saw his stare and took a deep breath, causing the swells of her breasts to lift even higher. She could feel a little chill run up her spine. Suddenly, the images of Jill with her black lover crossed her mind. She felt her face flush. "Uh... thank you Thomas."

John handed Amy a glass of wine and the three of them sat down in the living room. Amy sat across from Thomas, casually crossing her legs.

"So, where have you been? I thought you didn't like me anymore," Amy said with her pretty pout.

"Been busy at work. However, now that I see what I've been missing, I'll make a point to come around more often," Thomas teased, his eyes glancing at her legs. This banter wasn't unusual but the deal between him and John gave it new meaning.

Amy could feel her face flush hot as she watched Thomas's eyes. In spite of her prudish nature, she uncrossed her legs and allowed her legs to open slightly.

John didn't miss the movement. "I'm going to put another bottle of wine on ice," he said and excused himself.

"You're so far away, why don't you come over here," Thomas said, patting the sofa next to him.

Amy looked once toward the kitchen door, then got up, and sat next to Thomas. Normally, this situation would not have made her nervous. The only difference was what was in her head.

"So, anything new going in your life?" Amy asked. "Uh... Any girlfriends?"

"No, just the same old girls," he joked.

"I've never seen you with an 'old' girl," Amy returned and laughed, placing her hand on his thigh. Suddenly, a thrill rushed through her as he felt the strength and warmth of his thigh.

Thomas put his arm around Amy's back and pulled her to him. "You've always been my favorite 'young' girl," he said seriously. His eyes glanced down at the soft swells of her breasts. The combination of that and her hand on his thigh began to have an effect on Thomas. He felt his penis begin to lengthen down his thigh.

Amy looked down and saw movement just inches from where her hand lay passively on his thigh. Almost imperceptibly, she moved her hand slightly higher until her finger grazed the protrusion in his pants. Her hand began to shake and the room started to spin.

Thomas felt the slightest touch of her finger. His penis pulsed and grew stiffer.

Amy's mouth was suddenly very dry. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she lifted the little finger and gently rubbed it across the covered head of Thomas's penis. She felt it pulse, and suddenly, her finger became wet as a clear liquid began to seep from the cloth. Amy looked down and gasped when she saw the large tent in Thomas's pants.

"Alright, the wine is cooling," John said as he walked back into the room.

Thomas and Amy jumped as if they had been struck by lightening. Amy pulled her hand away from his thigh and stood up abruptly.

"I'll... I'll get dinner on the table," she said breathlessly, her face flushed. She hurried out of the room, rushing past her husband

"Man, your timing couldn't be worse," Thomas said with a sigh.

"Really?" John said excitedly. He hadn't figured that anything would happen so soon. He hadn't seen anything since the entrance to the living room was behind the sofa. "Sorry man. I'll make up for it later."

Dinner was cordial if not tense. Amy could feel Thomas's eyes on her throughout the meal. Whenever she would look at him, he would smile and her face would suddenly become hot. Then she would look guiltily over at John who seemed to always have his face down, looking at his food. When dinner was over, Amy got up and said, "I'll clean up the dishes and you two can go into the living room and watch the baseball game." She was almost relieved to be able to get out of the room and get her thoughts together. However, Thomas had other ideas.

"I'll help," Thomas said. "I can watch baseball anytime."

"Well, I guess I'll watch the game alone," John said and yawned. "Man, I'm getting tired." He got up from the table and went into the living room.

Thomas and Amy carried the dishes into the kitchen. When the table was cleared, they stood side by side; Amy rinsed the dishes and Thomas placed them into the dishwasher. Amy stood at the sink stiffly. However, her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. She could almost feel Thomas's eyes on her as he stood by her side. She could see John sitting in the living room, through the large cut out window over the sink.

"You look especially great tonight Amy," Thomas said sincerely as he looked at the pretty woman standing next to him. She had put on a bib apron but it barely covered her sexy dress. With his height, he could see down her dress, almost to her navel. When she leaned forward, he would catch just a glimpse of her brown areola. He could feel his still firm penis begin to pulse in his pants.

"Thank you!" Amy responded. She didn't look up at Thomas. She could feel her face turning red.

"Did you get your hair done just for me," he teased.

"Uh... no... uh well, I needed a new style," she answered nervously, almost letting a plate slip out of her hand.

"It fits you," he said and leaned a little closer to her until their thighs were touching. "You know I love that perfume too."

"You should, you bought it for me," Amy said and then paused. God, am I being that obvious, she thought. Suddenly, she gasped and looked at John in the living room. Thomas had placed his hand on her backside. "Thomas," she whispered as she trembled, "behave." Yet, she made no move to push his hand away.

Thomas could feel her warm and soft flesh under her thin dress. He squeezed her cheek gently and felt her tremble. "I'm pretty sure your finger touching me earlier was no accident," Thomas whispered.

Amy blushed and then she went back to rinsing the dishes without answering.

Thomas took her silence as an okay to proceed and began to move his hand around the soft contours of her ass. Slowly, he grew bolder until he was kneading the flesh of her ass. He could feel his penis pulsing in his pants again. Slowly his hand drifted down until his fingers skirted the hem of her dress. He held his breath as he gradually moved his hand underneath and onto the back of her nylon-covered thigh. He felt Amy tense but still she made no move to stop him. When he lifted his hand one-inch, he heard a sharp intake of breath from Amy. His fingers felt the soft and warm flesh of her bare thigh above the nylon.

"Thomas," Amy hissed again, her hands on the sink for support. Almost without her control, her legs moved apart.

Thomas smiled as he felt her subtle movement. The movement gave him the room to move his hand higher.

A little moan escaped Amy's lips and then she whimpered, "Please."

But still, he heard no reprimand in her voice, so he slid his fingers gently up her warm thigh until he could feel the gusset of her panties. This time Thomas let out a little moan as he encountered the wetness that had soaked through the material. He could feel her swollen lips under the thin cotton. The lips felt positively huge and bulged from her panties. When he started to use his index finger to pull the material aside, Amy grabbed his hand. However, she seemed to have no strength to push it away.

"Thomas! John's right there," she whispered through clenched teeth as she felt a shiver of pleasure rush through her.

Thomas whispered, "I know." Then his hand started to move again. He slid his fingers under the material to touch the swollen lips and felt Amy shiver

"Oh God Thomas, please," Amy gasped as she felt his large finger touch her sex. Then, Amy went up on her toes as Thomas slowly slid his finger into her wet and pulsing hole. In spite of her protests, Amy's hips settled down, taking Thomas's finger deep into her body. "Thomas... Thomas, oh God," Amy gasped as her body began to tremble. Amy was on the verge of climax and her knees felt like they were about to buckle. Finally, from somewhere, Amy found the strength to pull Thomas's hand from her throbbing sex lips. When the tip of his finger finally left her, she sighed in self-imposed frustration. She leaned forward on the sink; trembling and mentally chastising herself for letting it go so far. Yet her body continued to betray her. She could feel her juice soaking through her panties as it began to run down her thighs.

Thomas stood beside Amy with a smile on his face. He caught Amy's eye and brought his wet finger to his lips.

"Jesus!" Amy hissed as she watched Thomas suck her juice from his finger.

Thomas smiled as he stared into Amy's wide eyes. His next move was to turn to the side and let her see that he was very excited as well. He leaned against the sink as he continued to watch Amy's eyes. He could see her glancing down at the large protrusion in his pants.

Suddenly, in her nervousness, Amy splashed water from the sink onto the front of Thomas's pants. Without thinking she grabbed a dishtowel and began to wipe the front of his pants. She gasped as he felt his hardness. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she pulled her hand away like she had touched a hot stove. Her eyes looked up at Thomas and she could see him smiling at her embarrassment.

When the dishes were in the washer, Amy and Thomas joined John in the living room. Thomas grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. John was sitting in his favorite chair. He had turned out all but one lamp. Amy took a seat on the sofa. Thomas joined her, sitting a safe distance away. He poured her a large glass of wine, which she welcomed, taking a big drink. They watched the ballgame for a while until John appeared to be asleep. His head was back on the chair and his eyes were closed. His breathing was heavy and regular.

Thomas poured Amy another large glass of wine before he slowly slipped his arm over her shoulder.

Amy tensed and looked at John. She was relieved to see that his eyes were closed. She knew that he often fell asleep in his favorite chair. The wine began to have an impact on Amy and she started to relax.

Thomas reached his hand up and turned Amy's face toward him. Their eyes met.

Amy could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The room began to spin again as she saw Thomas's lips move toward hers. A little whimper escaped her lips when she felt his lips touch hers. Suddenly she was opening her mouth to let his tongue inside. At the same time, she gasped as one of his hands covered her breasts. She melted into his embrace as she sucked on his offered tongue. As her hips began to squirm on the sofa, she pulled her mouth from him and whispered, "Oh God Thomas... John...."

Thomas ignored her and brought his lips to hers again, his hand slipping down and inside the top of her dress. Now it was Thomas's turn to moan as he felt the warmth of Amy's soft flesh in his hand. He could feel her large nipple under his palm. His fingers captured the nipple and began to squeeze.

John could hear the whimpers and the moans from the sofa but he couldn't look at them. It was delicious torture and was driving him crazy with excitement. He was close enough to hear their lips smacking together and knew that they were at least kissing. Finally, he couldn't hold out any longer. He opened his eyes just slightly and saw what he had been hearing. He had to suppress a gasp when he saw their lips working passionately together and that Thomas's hand was inside his wife's dress. He desperately wanted to see more so he decided to try another tactic. He moaned and stirred.

Thomas and Amy jumped in surprise. Thomas quickly pulled his hand from Amy's bodice and slid away, sitting nervously a safe distance from Amy. Although he knew that John approved of what he was doing, it was nonetheless nerve racking.

John sighed and stretched, then said, "Listen, I hate to be a bad host but I'm really tired and I have an early meeting tomorrow. So, at the risk of being rude, I'll go to bed. Thomas, please don't leave on my account. Amy can see you out after the ballgame," he said with a smile. "See you this weekend?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah, I'll be there."

"Goodnight sweetie," John said as he walked over and gave Amy a kiss goodnight. He could see in her face that she was flustered and more than a little nervous. It looked almost as if her eyes were pleading with him not to leave.

Amy almost asked John to stay. Her mouth opened, but nothing came out. She was more than a little afraid to be left alone with Thomas. However, it wasn't Thomas she was afraid of-it was her own lack of willpower that scared her.

John made his way up the stairs, turning back to see the two of them sitting stiffly on the sofa. I'll brush my teeth and check back on them, he thought. Things should be heating up by that time. Then, he had a second of remorse; it was as if he were leading a lamb to slaughter. Still, it was for her own good he convinced himself and besides, it was incredibly exciting. If he needed any proof, inside his pants, his penis was pulsing with life.

As soon as John was out of sight, Thomas slid over to Amy again. She sat stone-faced, pretending to watch the TV. However, her mind was far from the silly baseball game. Suddenly, she could feel the heat of Thomas next to her. All of her 'good girl' upbringing told her she should get up and move to another chair or ask Thomas to leave but instead, she sat frozen, staring at the TV.

Thomas put his arm around her again and used his hand to turn her face toward him. His lips moved toward hers.

"No Thomas," Amy whispered but there was no conviction in her voice. Her heart was fluttering in her chest. Suddenly, their lips were pressed together again and she heard a moan from far off. As she opened her mouth to let his tongue in, she realized the sound was coming from her throat. No matter how hard she tried to deny it and say no, her body betrayed her. Instead of slapping his face, she melted into his strong arms again.

Thomas was moaning as well. His penis was pulsing with excitement as his tongue pulled back into his mouth and hers followed. It was like a dream come true for him. He had wanted to kiss her like this from the day they first met. The only thing they had shared was one long kiss at the New Years Eve party.

Amy felt Thomas's strong body pressing to her heaving breasts. She could barely get her breath as she sucked his tongue. Suddenly, she felt his hand on her breast. She started to push it away but he quickly slipped it into the top of her dress again. This time, before she could stop him, he had pulled the large orb from the dress. "Mmmm..." Amy moaned as she felt the cool room air on her exposed breast.

Thomas continued to kiss her as his large black hand kneaded her soft white flesh. His penis was throbbing so hard that he thought it might burst from his pants.

"Oh Jesus," Amy moaned as Thomas pulled his lips from hers and began to kiss down the soft skin of her neck. Amy knew she should stop him but her body wouldn't respond to her mind. Instead, she arched her back and lifted her breast as Thomas's lips drew near. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she groaned as his lips captured the nipple and began to suck. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

As Thomas continued to suck the nipple, his hand dropped to her thigh. He heard her moan something like, "nooooooo." He ignored it and began to move his hand up her thigh.

Amy's brain was screaming No! No! No! But, still, her legs opened. Her thighs began to quiver as she felt Thomas's large hand snake under her dress. She tensed when his fingers touched the soft skin of her thighs above her nylons. "Thomas... John is right up... oh God," she gasped, her words catching in her throat as his fingers squeezed the bare flesh of her warm thigh and his lips sucked her hard nipple

Thomas's lips were relentless as his hand idly caressed her warm thighs. Then he moved his fingers a little higher. He took a deep breath as his fingers touched her wet panties again and a moan escaped from his sucking lips. Before Amy could protest, he quickly pulled the material aside and his fingers found her swollen lips.

"Oh my God Thomas, no!" Amy gasped. Yet, even as she protested, she spread her legs wider, forcing her dress high on her thighs and giving him free access to her pulsing crotch. Suddenly, she held her breath as she felt the tip of his finger at the entrance of her dripping hole. "Nnnnnnnnooooooo!" she hissed as his large black finger slid slowly inside.

Thomas's lips left her breast and captured her lips again to silence her moans.

John finished brushing his teeth and walked quietly down the hall until he was at the top of the stairs. He knew that he would be able to see into the living room if he moved down a step or two and bent over. When he did, he almost fell down the steps at the sight that greeted him. On the sofa sat his prudish wife, her legs spread wide, her skirt almost to her waist, one breast hanging from her dress and Thomas's hand moving back and forth between her legs. He was kissing her passionately. John's penis, which had lost some of its stiffness, sprang back to life. He strained his eyes to see into the dim living room.

Amy tried to protest weakly until Thomas's tongue rushed into her mouth again. Without her willing it, her hips started to move up and down as the long finger sawed in and out. Her mind could no longer process the risk that she was taking; there was only Thomas's mouth, his tongue, and the finger, sliding deep into her.

John was ready to pull his penis out of his underwear when he saw Amy stiffen in Thomas's embrace. He heard a long and low whimper escape her lips.

Thomas pushed his tongue deep into Amy's mouth as his finger continued to plunge in and out. When he felt her tense, he placed his thumb on her swollen clit and rubbed.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Amy moaned into Thomas's mouth and her hips lifted off the sofa. Waves of electric shocks began to rocket through her. She was suddenly lost in a sea of incredible pleasure. Her body trembled and her legs clamped shut as a strong climax washed her away.

For several long seconds, Amy shook in Thomas's embrace, floating on waves of illicit pleasure. Her hips moved up and down, forcing his finger in and out of her wet hole.

Thomas could feel the pulsing of her vagina as it squeezed his finger.

Slowly Amy began to return to earth. As soon as her climax ended, she sat up. Her eyes were wide with fright as she looked toward the stairs. Suddenly, shame washed over her and she stood up on unsteady legs. Then she said, "Thomas, I think you should go." When she saw the look of shock on Thomas's face, she softened her tone and said, "It's late."

Thomas got up, placed his hands on Amy's shoulders, and pulled her toward him. His lips captured hers again as his hands slid to her soft ass. Slowly he pulled her dress up until he captured both panty-covered cheeks in his strong hands.

A loud moan escaped Amy's lips as she squirmed in his embrace. However, when his hands moved up to the waistband of her panties, she pushed him back, gasping for breath again. "Thomas please!"

"Okay," he said and smiled, squeezing her cheeks one last time before letting her dress fall back into place. Then he gently lifted her still exposed breast and placed it back in her dress. He smiled at her shocked expression and gently kissed her lips one last time. Thomas left quietly, his penis still throbbing in his pants. He was a patient man because he knew that there would be other opportunities. He whistled as he walked to his car.

Amy made her way to the bedroom. Her legs were trembling and she could feel her still swollen and wet lips squishing between her thighs as she walked up the stairs. She had never felt her sex lips as swollen as they were now. Excitement still coursed through her veins. However, she was filled with guilt and shame.

"John, are you awake," Amy whispered as she stood next to the bed.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers