The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

When Amy came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she woke John. He was very happy to take care of her, filling her with his seed.

In her mind, she imagined Thomas pumping her full of his potent sperm as she climaxed repeatedly.

Chapter 8

John called Thomas on Monday to find out what had transpired during the charity event. Thomas filled him in, telling him about the ride in the limo. He described what Rodney and his rich lady had done and said that he and Amy watched as they had their own fun. He figured that John had seen what happened in the foyer so he didn't describe that. However, John brought it up in the conversation.

"So, it looked like you made it pretty far with Amy."

"You saw that huh?" Thomas said.

"Didn't miss an inch of it," John laughed. "Technically you accomplished your goal I guess but I'm afraid that I can't declare you a winner yet."

"I think I need a little more time alone with Amy. She's a tough one," Thomas said with a smile not ready to declare victory yet either.

"Well, this is very unusual for our game of 'Who can seduce Amy,' but I guess I'll give you another chance. Actually, I was thinking of going to Pittsburgh for a day or two next week. I can tell Amy that I asked you to look after her. How does that sound?"

"Great!" Thomas said excitedly. "If I don't accomplish my objective then, I never will."

"Do I detect a little loss of confidence?" John said in jest.

"Nope, I just need a little quality time with her."

"All right, I'll go on Wednesday morning so you will have Wednesday and Thursday night."

"Okay," Thomas said trying to hide his excitement. He paused and added, "Are you still sure about this?"

"Thomas, Amy seems happier than she's been in several years; even before the miscarriage. If everything works out, the three of us will be very good friends for a long, long time. Go for it man!"

"All right," Thomas said with a wide grin. Then he added, "I have to tell you John, you have one hell of a woman there. I don't know why, but she loves you a lot."

"I know. Thanks Thomas."

"I should be thanking you."

"All right, enough of this stuff; this is getting too mushy," John laughed. "Okay, so it's settled, next Wednesday will be the big night. By the way, why don't you come over Friday night? I'll pick up a movie and we can watch it on the big screen in my clubroom. It'll be another opportunity for you to soften up Amy," John snickered.

"That works for me too. What time?"

"Eight should be good."

Amy felt so naughty as she stood in the kitchen preparing snacks for the three of them. The little flowered sundress she had on barely covered her body. She hadn't worn it in years and it didn't quite come to the middle of her thighs. The top was cut too low and was tight across her bust. The thin spaghetti straps strained to hold the material over her otherwise bare breasts. The fact that she hadn't worn panties made her face flush with excitement. The high heel sandals she wore emphasized her long and sexy legs.

Thomas walked to the kitchen and whistled, leaning against the door jam. "Pretty sexy, lady," he said.

Amy looked at Thomas and blushed. "Where's John?" she asked. She saw that Thomas was wearing one of those sleeveless muscle shirts and a pair of baggy exercise shorts. Her eyes scanned his strong chest and arms and then went to his groin. She saw a prominent bulge tenting the leg of his shorts. She turned back to the counter where she was placing some chips in a bowl and her hands began to tremble.

"Down in the clubroom fooling with the VCR," Thomas said as he walked slowly over to Amy. He stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. Gradually, he pushed his groin into the cheeks of her soft buttocks as his hands slid slowly down her bare arms. When his lips touched the crook of her neck, he felt her shiver and little goose bumps appeared across her soft white skin. A little moan escaped her lips as she turned her head to the side, letting him tickle her neck and shoulder with his tongue.

"Thomas," Amy said in admonishment when she felt his penis begin to harden. Yet, her hand reached back and touched the half-hard shaft under the leg of his shorts. Another moan escaped her lips when she felt the cotton covered head of his penis in her hand. She closed her fist around it and leaned back into Thomas's arms.

"Oh God Amy," Thomas moaned. "Did John tell you that he was going out of town next week?" he whispered as his hands left her arms and moved to her now heaving breasts.

"Yes," she gasped.

Thomas wasn't certain the yes was the answer to his question or her reaction to his hands on her breasts. It didn't matter anyway. He began to knead the soft mounds in his hands and pressed his now fully hard penis into her squeezing hand.

Amy moved her hand down to the leg of Thomas's shorts until she found the bottom opening. Her head fell back on his chest and her hand slid upward until it touched his rapidly swelling penis. She moaned as her fingers wrapped around the hot bare skin of his shaft. "Thomas," she moaned again as she felt his hand reach down and slowly pull the bottom of her dress up. However, she didn't stop him as he pulled it to her waist, leaving her lower half bare from her waist to her sandals.

Thomas turned Amy around and his lips captured hers. His penis was outside of his shorts now and pressed to her stomach. He centered himself between her legs, his penis dripping his pre-cum on her soft skin.

"Thomas, we can't," Amy sighed. She pushed him back and looked through the opening in the kitchen to make sure John was still downstairs. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her shoulders. It was obvious what Thomas wanted. She looked through the opening again and bit her lip in indecision. Then she slowly slipped to her knees, her head sinking below the counter. A little moan escaped her lips when she saw his large tool in front of her face, throbbing and leaking juice. Her hand was trembling as she brought the swollen head to her lips.

"Oh Amy," Thomas moaned as she took it into her mouth.

John walked up the steps and stopped when he saw Thomas through the opening in the kitchen. He looked like he was standing there staring at nothing. He called over to Thomas, asking, "Where's Amy?"

Amy jumped and tried to pull away. One of Thomas's hands held her head to his penis. Amy held her breath as she heard Thomas respond to John.

"She had to go upstairs for a minute," he said but his eyes looked down, showing John where Amy really was.

John felt his heart skip a beat when he realized that Amy was just below the counter, probably sucking Thomas. Excitement began to course through his veins as he watched Thomas close his eyes and saw his body move slightly.

"Well, the movie's ready. I'll be downstairs," he said but stood at the top of the stairs for a minute more. He watched as Thomas moved his other hand to Amy's head. Suddenly, he could see the very top of Amy's head. A quiet moan escaped his lips as he watched her head move up and down. It was almost more exciting than actually seeing her sucking him.

Amy assumed that John had gone back downstairs, as she began to suck again, moaning around Thomas's penis.

"Jesus," John whispered under his breath as he heard the sucking sounds of his wife's mouth on his best friend's penis. His own penis was throbbing in his shorts now. He was almost tempted to take it out but hesitated. Finally, he turned and walked back downstairs.

Thomas watched as Amy sucked his pulsing shaft. Her eyes were closed and her lips bulged with the width of his wide shaft. He almost gasped when Amy pulled his penis from her mouth and then slid the dripping head around her cheeks lovingly.

Amy groaned as she felt the swollen shaft touch her warm cheek. She could feel his pre-cum juice smear across her cheek. Then she pulled her head back and used her tongue to lick the dribbling juice until only her shiny saliva remained. Her mouth opened again and she took him back inside.

Thomas moaned and his hips began to move back and forth, sliding in and out of her willing mouth. Suddenly he felt like he might climax. Quickly, Thomas pulled his penis from Amy's mouth. It made a "pop" as Amy tried unsuccessfully to keep it.

Amy looked up at Thomas with lust filled eyes.

"I think we had better get downstairs," Thomas said pulling Amy to her feet. He could see that his juice shining on her cheeks.

"Uh... yes... uh... I'll bring the... uh snacks down," Amy said, her voice shaking with excitement. "You get the beer."

"Gladly," Thomas responded and picked up a six-pack of beer. He pushed his penis back under his shorts and watched as Amy swayed her sexy buttocks as she left the room with the snacks. He waited for a minute, hoping his erection would fade. Finally, he gave up; figuring the beer would cover his "problem" until he could sit down.

John had all of the lights out in their comfortably furnished clubroom, leaving only the light from the TV to light the room. The large wood paneled room had a pool table, a bar, and a large screen TV with a sofa and large chair in front of it.

Thomas sat the beer on the coffee table, took one, and handed one to John. John had a bottle of wine chilling for Amy. The three of them sat on the sofa, with Amy in the middle.

"So what's the movie?" Thomas asked as if he cared.

"Star Wars, the hundredth generation I think," John laughed and hit the play button.

The three of them sat back to watch the movie. Within a few minutes, Amy had snuggled next to John with her legs curled up on the sofa. Her feet were touching Thomas's thigh. John had intentionally set the air conditioner to a lower temperature. He figured Amy would want to use the afghan he had left on the coffee table.

When they were settled in, Thomas looked over at Amy's position. The way she had her legs situated, he could see most of the back of her thighs. Another couple of inches and he would be able to see her bare ass. He knew that she didn't have panties on. His penis, which had settled down, began to swell again.

Amy drank her wine as they watched the movie. About halfway through the movie, the bottle was empty and she was feeling lightheaded. As she snuggled closer to John, she could feel Thomas's eyes on her. She shifted slightly and felt her thin dress move higher on her hips. She wasn't sure what she was exposing until she heard a little gasp and felt the cool room air on her exposed buttocks.

Thomas acted like he was watching the movie, but his eyes were on the backs of Amy's thighs. When she shifted, he sucked in his breath. He could see her soft buttocks but more importantly, he could also see the puffy lips of her sex squeezed between her legs. In the dim light of the room, he was certain that he could see her shiny juice on her thighs. His heart was pounding in his chest as he slowly moved his hand to the sofa, creeping closer to Amy's curled legs. When he touched the skin of her calf, he felt her tense.

Suddenly, Amy sat up. "I'm getting chilly," she said, reaching over to pick up the afghan and spreading it over her lower half. Then she curled up in the same position next to John.

Almost immediately, Thomas's hand went to Amy's leg again, this time it was hidden by the afghan. He rubbed her leg for a little while and then began to move higher. Again, he could feel Amy tense and then she trembled as his fingers reached the back of her thighs. Inch by inch they moved closer to her center.

A little whimper came from Amy's lips and she coughed to cover it up. Thomas's fingers had almost reached her swollen sex lips.

Thomas moved his fingers gently on the silky skin just below her throbbing sex. He could feel the wetness on the tips of his fingers. Pretending to stare at the TV, Thomas slowly inserted his middle finger into Amy's wet hole. He could feel her body tremble as his finger went in to the first knuckle. Then he pulled back until just the tip was in the hole. When he felt Amy's hips push toward him, he moved his finger back inside, all the way this time.

Amy bit her lip hard as she tried to control her reaction. Thomas was driving her crazy by slowly moving his finger in and out. While she was successful in controlling her trembling on the outside, on the inside, her vagina was throbbing and squeezing Thomas's finger like a vise. Just when she thought she would go mad, she felt Thomas's index finger touch her between her ass cheeks. Suddenly, she felt the tip of the finger on her little nether hole. He wouldn't! Amy thought. However, she felt Thomas's juice covered finger begin to enter her rear hole. She wanted to scream but instead, she tried to relax her muscles.

Thomas was breathing heavily. He knew he was taking a big risk because he wasn't certain how Amy would react to a finger up her ass. However, he grew bolder when he felt Amy push gently toward him. A smile came to his lips and he pushed hard. Suddenly, his middle finger was in her vagina and his index finger was all the way into her ass.

Thomas and Amy's hearts were pounding in their chests as they both sat frozen, staring at the TV.

John was very much aware of activity on the sofa next to him. However, there was no way for him to know for sure what was happening. He was confident that Thomas had one or maybe two fingers in Amy's vagina because he could feel Amy struggling to remain still.

Amy's head was spinning so much that she thought she might pass out. She had never had anything up her ass before. Now, she could feel one of Thomas's fingers in her ass and the other in her vagina, separated only by a thin membrane of skin. She knew that at any second, he was going to begin to move his fingers. She was on the verge of climax.

Thomas slowly began to pull his fingers out of Amy's holes. When just the tips were inside, he pushed back in and felt her quiver. Then he began to slowly move them in and out. He loved the contrast between the two holes; one was wet and slick, the other tight and warm.

Amy knew that she couldn't last long if Thomas kept this up. She fought desperately to keep her hips still. Her thighs quivered and suddenly she was fighting to control her rapidly approaching climax. It was a losing battle. Amy thought she was going to lose consciousness as fireworks started to go off in her head. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes tight as electric shocks rushed through her center. She had never felt anything like it. The act of holding her body still and fighting to stop a climax intensified her pleasure tenfold.

Suddenly, Amy's vagina and anus grew so tight that Thomas could barely move his fingers. He could feel his middle finger become drenched with juice and her inner walls throb. He smiled when he realized that she was climaxing. He felt her two holes sucking his fingers as he kept moving them until he felt the muscles relax. Then he slowly pulled them out.

A few minutes later Amy stirred. She got up and went to the bathroom, leaving John and Thomas alone.

John turned to Thomas with a wide grin. He could see his friend grin back at him. Then he held his hand out and Thomas slapped it. John almost gasped as his fingers came in contact with Thomas's very wet hand. On impulse, he took the hand into his and shook it, watching the conspiratorial smile from his friend.

Amy was still trembling as she wiped the juice from her dripping hole. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't see any difference. She had been certain that her face would give her indiscretion away. Yet, there was no change. Her hair was a little messed and her neck and chest had a red flush but otherwise, she just looked like a very satisfied woman. She took a deep breath and rejoined Thomas and John.

When Amy returned, she noticed that John and Thomas were whispering something. She saw that they had pulled the afghan over their legs. John lifted it up and let Amy get between the two of them again.

Amy sat with her feet on the floor this time but still leaned into John. Several minutes later, she tensed when she felt John's hand on her thigh. Almost as a reflex, she opened her legs, letting his hand caress her bare skin. She could see a smile on his face in the flickering light of the TV. Then, suddenly Amy jumped. Thomas's hand had touched her other leg. She felt him pulling her leg toward him. John was doing the same and both of them began to move upward. She was in a panic now. What if their hands touch? she thought. She knew that she had to do something.

Thomas was moving slowly up Amy's thigh when he felt her grab his hand. She pushed it away and reached over to touch his thigh. A smile came to his lips as her hand began to slide up his thigh until it slid under the baggy leg of his shorts. He tried not to gasp as her warm hand circled his hard penis.

On the other side, Amy pushed John's hand away and did the same as she had done to Thomas. Her heart was pounding in her chest when she found that he already had his penis out of his shorts. She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed. Suddenly, she was sitting between her husband and his best friend with their penises in her hands. She had to smile as she glanced at each of them and saw them staring at the TV like nothing were happening. Her own vagina began to throb again at her naughtiness. In her wildest imagination, she would never have thought she would be holding two stiff penises in her hand at the same time. Yet, here she was holding one black and one white one. Since she couldn't move her hand up and down without one or the other noticing, she began to squeeze them rhythmically. She felt each of them throb in response.

Thomas and John sat quietly as Amy gently worked on their erections, her hand squeezing one penis then the other. Each of them fought to keep their hips still. However, Amy was driving them to distraction. Time and again she would squeeze her hands hard, forcing the shafts to respond with a throb. Soon, she could feel their slick juices running down to coat her hands. Without moving her arms, she would slide her hands up until she held each swollen head in the palm of her hand. Then she would tease the head with her fingers, rubbing the sensitive spot just below the crown before sliding up to circle the dripping hole with her fingertip. She could tell by the throbbing that both men were getting very excited. Suddenly, she smiled as she thought of having a little contest to see which one squirted first. She had to suppress a little giggle as she began to squeeze their shafts again; first the one in her right hand then the one in the left. A vision of a farmer milking his cows came to her mind. Then she did giggle, but fortunately there was a funny point in the movie.

John was ahead of Thomas and could feel his balls begin to tighten. As much as he wanted to hold back, he found it impossible. Each time his penis would pulse, Amy would respond with a squeeze. Suddenly, he squeezed his thighs together and held his breath. It seemed like time was standing still. He fought to hold his sperm back but it was a losing battle. Suddenly, he felt it rushing up the shaft.

Amy almost squealed when she felt it. Her hand slid up and covered the head as the first blast shot out. It hit her hand, squirting between her fingers. She used the thick juice to coat the head, forcing more to squirt out. Each pulse sent a new blast into her hand. However, even before John was finished climaxing, Amy felt Thomas's penis pulse. Suddenly, she had two squirting rods in her fists. She squeezed her own thighs together as a little climax rushed through her. By the time she recovered, she had two limp and very wet penises in her fists.

"Uh... uh... excuse me," Thomas said as he rustled around under the afghan and then got up. "I need to use the facilities."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...56789...12