The Seduction of Bobby's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

I knew that we could be interrupted at any moment and I didn't want my eagerness to ruin the plan. I hated to stop, but I knew I must be cautious. I took hold of Cheryl's wrist and pulled her towards me, causing her body to spin so that she was now directly facing me.

We were both wearing low 3 inch heels and we were very close in height. I loved the thought that we'd align up well when the time eventually came. I stood there looking into the same soft brown eyes I stared into a week earlier and the same feelings of absolute arousal swept over me.

I started to lean towards her to claim my prize. Since I first set eyes on her a week ago I'd thought of nothing else except the next time I'd be able to kiss those incredible lips again. Then I heard her speak. It was almost too faint to comprehend and I could tell that her heart was not fully invested in the words.

"Erin, I . . . I can't."

I knew there would be some measure of guilt and resistance along the way, but I had no idea where it might eventually manifest itself. I ignored what she said and continued to move my face towards hers until it was only inches away. Then I whispered to her in my most sensual voice.

"Kiss me."

I leaned in further to kiss her and as I did I put my hand behind her head and pulled her face closer to mine. The passion of the kiss overwhelmed us both and we were kissing each other wildly, while our tongues continued to play tag back and forth. I have no idea how long we held that series of kisses, but it must have been not less than five minutes. When we finally parted our breathing was visibly accelerated and we were nearly panting.

Cheryl glanced over my shoulder to be sure no one was watching and then she returned her eyes to mine. The way she looked at me simply gave me goose bumps.

I suddenly felt even bolder. I leaned into kiss her again and I could almost see a sense of panic begin to visibly appear in her eyes. When I was almost touching her lips I whispered again.

"You're the most incredible creature I've ever seen and I haven't stopped thinking about you since last week. Kiss me . . . kiss me again."

She was definitely a look of fear in her eyes now. I heard her whimper. "No, please, someone might come in at any moment."

I stared at her for an instant. I thought I was starting to get a better feel for Cheryl now and I wanted to see whether I was right. I realized that it might be a dangerous card for me to play, but I desperately wanted to know if I had a chance to make this beauty mine.

"Okay, if you won't obey me then I'll have to find someone who will." I whispered back to her, as I pretended that I was about to turn and leave her standing alone at the kitchen counter.

A visible look of panic seemed to overtake her that rivaled her earlier expression and it warmed my heart to know that I had read my lover correctly. She glanced quickly at the doorway once again, before moving her face closer to mine. Then throwing caution to the wind she devoured my lips in another passionate embrace.

This time it was her hand forcing my face against hers. The feeling was erotic as hell and I could sense that I was getting lost in the kiss and that I was becoming extremely wet. At that moment I knew that would have followed this woman to the ends of the Earth.

I suddenly wondered how wet Cheryl was and I just had to know. I reached my hand down the front of her dress and began to gather it up so that I could have easier access to her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she felt her skirt ride up towards her crotch. She quickly broke our kiss and her hand intercepted my arm before I could finish raising her skirt to the desired level.

"Not here, please. Someone might come into the kitchen any minute." She whispered, but this time there was an obvious tone of contrition as well as fear in her voice.

I maintained eye contact with her the entire time. "Everything will be fine, now take your hand off my arm. I want to feel how wet you are."

She looked over my shoulder again at the doorway, but I could see that the fear in her eyes was slowly being replaced by her growing passion. Then I felt her grip on my arm begin to loosen, as she slowly returned her eyes to mine.

I moved my hand under her skirt and then inside her panties. I heard a deep sigh come from her mouth as the palm of my hand made contact with her sexual center. I could feel her hair was in a neatly trimmed strip above her pussy, which otherwise appeared to be perfectly shaved. I put my entire hand over it and slowly rubbed it back and forth in the most provocative manner. I was enjoying the low whimpers that were escaping from her mouth and they had a highly erotic effect on me, as well.

Cheryl was getting incredibly wet and I knew I was too. Then I used my middle finger to carefully enter her and I slowly began to fuck her with my finger.

Cheryl eventually began to move to the rhythm of my hand, occasionally even trying to mount it. The passion of our kissing continued unabated as my hand moved in and out of her pussy, gradually increasing the intensity. I could tell that her body was getting close to a climax and I worked another finger into her very wet pussy to try and help her along.

I found her clit and with both fingers I closed them together on it and felt her entire body began to shudder. She put her arms around me and pulled me closer to her as her body was overwhelmed by one powerful orgasm and then what appeared to be a much smaller one. I nearly pushed my tongue down her throat as I felt her cum. Then I began to feel her nails digging into my back and although it was slightly painful, I realized that I loved every minute of it.

I held her tight and kissed her as she came down from her coital high. I kept looking into those eyes and wanting this woman with an intense lust I'd never previously known. I was trying to hold her and kiss her lovingly until she came down from her climax, but then I was surprised to feel her hands begin to tug on my skirt.

"Baby, what are doing?" I whispered in a mildly curious tone that was clearly full of love.

It was almost as if my question broke a trance that she had fallen under. Then she looked into my eyes and spoke in a quiet voice that contained a slight waver, as she continued fumbling with my skirt. "I haven't . . . you haven't, I wanna make you cum too."

I smiled at her level of concern for my sexual well being, but I knew we pushed the envelope as far as we dared in her home. "Another time baby, we'll take care of my needs at another time."

She looked up at me and seemed to think about what I said for a moment or two and then smiled at me and nodded without saying another word.

"Listen Cheryl, I'm going to get my purse and go home. I want you to tell your family I apologized for not saying goodbye, but tell them I wasn't feeling well. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded at me and then we kissed again and then we kissed one more time until I suspected that we were really on borrowed time. Then I had to finally force myself to pull away from my coveted prize.

I made my way out of the kitchen, through the dining room and out to the entry area by the front door, with Cheryl in tow. Her family was still glued to the Rockets' game and they appear to even hear us.

I walked out half expecting to kiss Cheryl and then head to my car but she motioned for me to go straight to my car and then she followed behind me. I clicked my remote twice to open both doors and I entered the driver's side and Cheryl entered the passenger side of my dad's BMW.

Once she was in the car I was consumed by her. As she kissed me I felt her hand make its way between my legs and I opened my thighs wider to provide her with unfettered access. As I began to surrender to the intense passion that now seemed to overtake us, my attention was suddenly drawn to the illumination of the front porch. Someone had turned the porch light on and I assumed that same person was about to come outside looking for us.

I forced myself to break our wonderful kiss and push her back slowly. "Cheryl . . . Cheryl, we have to stop. Someone is coming towards the car from the house."

It took a moment for it to finally register, but Cheryl quickly understood what I was trying to tell her and she regained her composure and moved back to her seat, trying to straighten out her skirt and her hair.

It was dark out and the windows were deeply tinted, so I knew there was no way anyone could see directly into my car anyway, but the caution was probably well advised. A moment later there was a knocking at my window and I lowered it and Cheryl's husband was standing there with a Cheshire cat smile. I was quickly starting to like him a whole lot less.

He leaned on the side of the car and the guy actually grabbed my upper arm in his hand and was gently squeezing it out of Cheryl's view in what he probably thought was an erotic or provocative gesture. I was getting a better idea about who the real Bob Martin was now and I suspected he considered himself quite the ladies' man. I was also fairly certain that he expected this eighteen year old high school girl to genuinely enjoy the attention of an attractive older man, but with the feelings I was rapidly developing for his wife his action simply repulsed me.

"Hey you two, its halftime and we couldn't find anyone in the house, so I thought I'd come out here and see if your car was still in the drive. What's up?"

"Hey Mr. Martin . . . " I began, before he interrupted me and reminded me for the third or fourth time that evening to call him Bob.

I smiled at him giving him my most disdainful look, which I knew was lost on him in the dark.

"Bob . . . " I slowly began again with a hint of agitation on my voice. "I was feeling a bit sick and I thought it might be better if I went home. Your wife was kind enough to walk me to my car and then we just started chatting and she got cold so she came inside. But I really need to head home. I didn't mean to run out without saying anything, but you guys were watching the game I really didn't want to disturb all that male bonding that was going on in the living room. Cheryl was kind enough to make my apologies for me."

Cheryl jumped right into the role with both feet and quickly confirmed everything I'd just told her husband. I was impressed at how well she pulled it off, considering that just a moment earlier I had her tongue down my throat and her finger half-way inside my pussy.

"Okay Erin, I guess I need to get inside and take care of all the males in the household. I hope I get to see you again - real soon." She smiled as she headed out the door. For her sake I was glad that we dodged that bullet.

I went home and masturbated again thinking about Cheryl, but this time my orgasm was much more intense and satisfying.

Several days later it was Christmas and you already know how my life had changed even more on that fateful day. After burying my father three days later I never felt so alone in the world. Although I really wanted to see Cheryl again, I knew I was not mentally in any frame of mind to be around myself, let alone someone who made me feel the way she did, so I opted to give it a little time.

I did make a couple calls and enlisted the services of a local private detective. I wanted him to follow Bob Martin for three or four weeks to determine who he was sleeping with. It cost me a thousand dollars a day plus expenses, but I thought that it might be information I'd eventually need and my hunch ultimately proved to be correct.

I was relieved that I was able to avoid any further involvement with Bobby for two reasons. I knew he'd think I was a basket case because of my father's death and I didn't really have to do too much acting in that regard. I had also progressed far enough with Cheryl at this point that I didn't feel I still needed his assistance to find reasons for me to be around Cheryl. The poor guy, if he only knew the real reasons for my rejection he'd probably wind up in counseling.

On the first day of February I decided the grieving period was over. I went out to my car during my lunch period and I called the Harris County D.A.'s office and asked to speak to Cheryl Martin. A few minutes later a formal, but very sensual female's voice answered.

"Hello, this is Cheryl Martin."

It was a tone I'd not heard from her before. It was so formal, yet upbeat and for an instant it caught me off guard and for that instant I was actually speechless.

"Hello, this is Cheryl Martin." She repeated a moment later, this time sounding a bit impatient.

I summoned my nerve and spoke in my most sensual tone. "Cheryl, this is Erin."

There was dead silence on her end. Then she said "Just a moment."

I heard her tell someone to transfer the call into her office and then I could hear the usual sounds associated with being placed on hold. Then a moment later I heard her voice come on the line again, but it was a voice I recognized.

"I was afraid I was never going to hear from you again." Were the first words out of her mouth. "It's been more than a month."

I got teary eyed hearing those words from her. I sighed wistfully, because I too had been counting the days and knew that it had been exactly forty two days since I touched her last. They seemed like the longest days of my life.

"I want to see you. There's no one else except me in my house anymore, can you come over today?"

She understood the significance of my comment and remembered my father's suicide that appeared in the Houston Chronicle. "Erin, I'm terribly sorry about your father."

I paused for just an instant. "Thank you, but he never overcame the loss of my mother and my brother. I hope and pray that he's in a much better place."

There was a moment of silence between us and then I continued. "I really need to be with you, can you come over today?"

She hesitated for just an instant. "I'm waiting for a jury to return, which could be any minute or even late into the night. I'll deal with some excuse with my family and I'll get over to your house as soon as we get a verdict. I'll call you to let you know when it comes in."

I smiled at her response and gave her my cell number and my home number and then we hung up. I actually thought I would scream I was so happy and I knew that I wouldn't need those damn pills today.

The rest of the day flew by and I went home and got ready to prepare the best dinner I was able to put together on short notice. Then I sat in the kitchen and stared at the phone. I know that sounds borderline pathetic, but I just couldn't help myself.

At 4:32 I received a telemarketing call; at 5:05 my best friend LeAnn called, but I decided not to answer it, not wanting to tie up my line. Then at 5:48 the phone rang again and the caller I.D. indicated that the call originated from a Harris County office and I knew it had to be Cheryl.

I answered the phone and tried to control my level of excitement. She told me that she had her verdict and she'd be leaving her office in about ten minutes and could probably be at my house about 40 minutes after that. I looked at the clock on the wall and anticipated a 7:00 p.m. arrival.

When she finally got to my house we embraced and kissed like long lost lovers. It had the same high level of intensity and passion we felt the previous two times, but with no one else around it was magnified ten or twenty times. I realized that for me at least the feelings I was having for this beauty went far beyond simple sex or sheer carnal desire.

It seemed like neither of us was particularly hungry at that moment, so I left the steaks sitting there uncooked and I turned the oven to warm so the potatoes would not overcook. She proposed that we take a nice bath together, because she'd been up since 5:00 preparing for her closing argument and she felt too creepy to be touched. My days started at 5:00 a.m. also so I knew exactly what she meant.

We went to the master bedroom suite, which by default was now my bedroom, and I filled the huge Jacuzzi tub with warm water and some bubble bath that my mother had under her sink. I told her to get comfortable and then I went back downstairs for a bottle of wine that I had chilling in the fridge and two long stem wine glasses.

I arrived back in the bathroom just in time to see Cheryl step into the tub. It was the first time I'd seen her naked and she was absolutely gorgeous. Her body looked perfectly toned, belying her age, and her breasts looked to be a 36 or maybe even a 37C. I didn't realize that I had just stopped dead in my tracks looking at her and then she turned and saw me staring.

At first she smiled and then she wasn't exactly sure what I was doing. She finally said, "Is anything wrong?"

Her question snapped me out of my trance and I walked towards her standing in the tub with a slightly curious expression on her face. I leaned in and just kissed her and she kissed me back.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong. It's just . . . it's the first time I've gotten to see you without your clothes and you're just so incredibly beautiful." I whispered to her with our lips barely touching.

I could tell the compliment embarrassed her a bit, but she replied. "Oh my goodness, thank you; I don't hear things like that anymore."

I had thought as much. I watched her get into the bubbles and I poured the wine. I had no idea what kind it was, whether it should be served cold or at room temperature or anything like that. It was wine and I poured it into two wine glasses and put them on the shelf behind the tub. Then I lit two candles and turned off the bathroom light as I started to slowly undress.

I knew I had Cheryl's undivided attention and I wanted to give her my best show. I was proud of my body and I striped out of my clothes as slowly and as erotically as I could. I bent down as often as I could for her to see me from every angle and when I finally pulled my panties down I heard a soft moan when she saw that I was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Then as I was standing by the side of the tub she whispered to me. "My god Erin, I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life."

I smiled as I pinned my long hair above my head. "I wanna be your woman, Cheryl."

Her breathing had accelerated and I smiled down at her as I slowly immersed myself into the water. We sat on opposite sides of the huge tub with our legs touching, just staring at each other like two people in deep like. Slowly I started to use my feet to seductively massage her pubic area and then she followed suit.

It was erotic as hell to play with each other that way while we talked and in that hour we got to know each other in a way we never would have otherwise. I also learned about her internal tug of war between her heterosexual and homosexual side and the agony that such a conflict had caused for her until I finally stumbled into her life.

Then we got out of the tub and toweled each other off and without any awkward pretense we held hands and headed for my bed. I looked into her eyes as I pulled back the covers and we slid in between the sheets and moved towards each other in the center, knowing we were about to satisfy desires that had been growing within each of us since the very first night we met.

I whispered to her when we finally fell into an embrace. "I've been with other women before, but you're the first woman I ever wanted to bring into my house, into my bed and into my life."

I don't know why I said it. I think I was trying to make her realize how special this moment really was to me, but I don't think she needed reinforcement of that anymore. This was a mature woman who could easily tell the difference between a school girl's infatuation and a woman's mature emotional feelings. She smiled at me when she heard my comment and then we hugged each other, as we continued to kiss.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers