The Seduction of Brad's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridget
bridget
14 Followers

Tony answered my shy knock on the door. Only the light from the bathroom illuminated the room as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me in a way that nearly made me climax on the spot. He'd poured another drink for me, and insisted I drink it right down. He wanted to "keep me in the mood," he said. It had that same bitter taste that the one drink in the bar had, but I swallowed the whole thing down as quickly as possible, because that's what he wanted. As soon as the glass left my lips, Tony's mouth covered mine again in a kiss so sensual and exhilarating that I was close to fainting.

I was completely taken by surprise when I heard another voice in the room say, "You're right, Tony, that is a fine looking bitch you've picked up."

Tony could see that I was startled, though interestingly, I wasn't really all that upset. My lucid self had been long ago drowned in vodka. Tony told me that he had enjoyed displaying me so much at the club that night, that he wanted to do it just a little more, and with that, he deftly removed my dress, letting it puddle on the floor. Standing there before him and this stranger, completely naked save for my stockings and shoes, I caught my reflection in the mirror. I honestly don't think I've ever looked so beautiful. My hair shown with a brilliance I don't ever recall before and it accentuated my neck perfectly. My eyes, still exquisitely made up, sparkled. My breasts never looked so large or firm or inviting. My tiny waist seemed to accentuate the fullness of my breast and the delicate curve of my hips. The fabulously sexy shoes and sheer black stockings accented my long, lithe legs and wonderfully marked the entrance to my carefully shaven vagina, which almost seemed to cry out to be touched. There was absolutely nothing to distract from the creamy texture of my body except for the passionate flush now engulfing me. I smiled at Tony when he told me how stunning I looked. I was so intoxicated with Tony and all he promised that any thought of not letting him fuck me, or for that matter of stopping him from doing anything he wanted to do to me, completely left my fevered mind.

The other man, whom Tony addressed as Dwayne, was a much older man, perhaps in his mid fifties, who owned the club that Tony worked at. Dwayne looked at me for a few minutes, asked Tony to turn me slowly around, and then said that he agreed with Tony. I had incredible tits, he said.

"How'd you get her?" Dwayne asked.

"Tell you the truth, she was the easiest pick up I've ever had. She and her husband got something going, but I couldn't quite figure out what. All I know is she's got a great rack on her and she seems to like to show it off."

"She's got reason to," Dwayne added.

Tony nodded and said, "The first time I popped those melons out of her dress tonight, I thought of you, Boss. She reminds me of that bitch you liked so much, Belinda, except maybe hotter. I know you're a tit connoisseur, so I thought I'd bring her around. I know how you like those big jugs, and these are fuckin' big!"

Dwayne just smiled, and added, "It's not just that they're big, Tony. It's the shape. These are natural. You really stumbled on to something special here. Shake her shoulders a minute and I'll show you what I mean."

Tony grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me back and forth.

Dwayne said, "You see how they bounce when you do that? And you see how they return to that perfect shape almost instantly? That's a fuckin' turn on big time. Those suckers will do that every time she walks a step and every time you slam cock in her. She does remind me a lot of Belinda. Got the same great tits and the same pretty face, except maybe she's a little bit prettier. If she can fuck like Belinda, you got me a great piece, Tony."

"We'll see about the fucking, but you gotta admit her jugs are dynamite, and they're bigger and firmer than Belinda's," Tony chuckled. "And she takes to that goddamn drug better than any bitch we've ever slipped it to, if you ask me."

"You're right about that. And those are fucking fine tits, no fucking doubt about that, either!" Then he reached out and lifted my left breast by its nipple, let it fall, and watched it bounce back into place. "Goddamn!" was all he said.

I don't know why, but the conversation about my breasts was intensely titillating, even though I knew these two guys were discussing me like I was a piece of meat. The thing about drugs was puzzling, though. I really didn't know what they were talking about. I hadn't taken any drugs, but something strange was going on inside of me, I knew. But truthfully, at that moment, nothing really mattered other than that they not stop what they were doing. More than anything in the world, I wanted Tony and Dwayne to keep talking about me, keep on admiring me. I had come to the point where I would beg them to take me any way they wanted. I would plead with either or both of them to fuck me. And I think my body language told them that.

Tony said, "You check out the rest of this whore's body? Take a look at that cunt. I let everybody in the bar take a good look at that thing. The little slut loved it."

"No shit, eh? She just let you show it off in public. I like that. I guess she knows it's a great looking cunt, too, Tony," Dwayne laughed. "I like the way it mounds there just below her belly. She keep it shaved like that all the time?"

"I don't think so," Tony said. "I think she told me she did it just this night for her wuss of a husband.

"Well, I'll keep her shaved from now on," Dwayne noted. Then, nodding at me, he said to Tony, "Why don't you get started on that. I'd like to see her perform."

I really did want Tony "to get started on me," but I also had just enough sense left in my sex distraught brain to realize that I had to call my husband. I told Tony that if I didn't get home in an hour or so, Brad would get worried and probably send someone to look for me.

"Call him," Tony said. "Tell him you're not coming home tonight. Tell him I'll be fucking you for the next five or six hours at least. Tell the little punk that I said it would be all right for him to come over and watch. That's what he wanted, wasn't it?"

I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't like the way he spoke about my husband, but at the same time I found it intoxicatingly erotic. He was a very dominant male. I knew I should simply leave, go home. But something inside of me wouldn't let me. The idea of walking away from Tony was incomprehensible. I wanted him beyond all reason. I was shaking like a leaf, as I moved to pick up the phone.

Brad answered on the first ring.

"Brad," I said, my voice trembling. "I don't know how to tell you this. Tony's here with me. I'm going to stay here with him. Tony said it would be okay if you come and watch. I want you to. Remember the fantasy? We could do it here," I begged.

For a full minute there was dead silence at the other end. "You're going to let him fuck you, Bridget?" he finally answered.

"Yes," I murmured. "I can't help it. But if you'll promise to come here, I won't let him start until you get here. Please come, Brad. Please."

Again there was a long pause. "I don't know. This is screwing me all up. I don't know what to do."

"Please, Brad."

The pause before he answered was excruciating. "All right. But wait until I get there to start."

"I will," I replied.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Just come quickly."

All the while I was talking to Brad, Tony and Dwayne continued to examine me, turning me one way and then another, commenting on this curve or that, pinching or probing some part of my body or another. I told Tony what had transpired in my conversation with my husband. He merely laughed and said, "I doubt he'll be able to stand the competition."

He motioned to me to kneel down in front of him, and indicated with a nod of his head for me to unzip his pants. When I told him I'd promised Brad to wait, he simply laughed and nodded again at his belt. I knelt down in front of him and unbuckled his pants. Reaching in, I began to pull his cock from his pants. It seemed never to end. When I had finally pulled it clear, its size and weight stunned me. It was enormous, even larger than I had visualized earlier this evening at the bar. It was easily twice the size of my husband's and it had yet to completely stiffen. Its weight, lying there in my hands, dazed me. I think you have to be a woman to understand how I was feeling as Tony's cock engorged and hardened in my hand. I was delirious with desire for it, yet at the same time I was paralyzed with fear at the thought of that mammoth shaft penetrating my body.

Tony's cock was still hardening when he indicated that I should open my mouth. I had very rarely given Brad oral sex. It wasn't his favorite. Or mine. So I was somewhat fearful about how well I would perform. More than anything at that moment, I did not want to disappoint him. I knew from the few porn movies that Brad and I had watched, that men apparently like to have as much of their cock in the girl's mouth as possible and that it's important for the girl to look at them while they do it. I decided that, no matter how difficult, I would do exactly that for Tony tonight. More than anything in the world, I wanted to please him.

Opening my mouth, I felt the head of Tony's colossal shaft slip past my lips. I looked steadily up at him, inviting him with my eyes to penetrate deeper. As he pushed deeper into me and neared the back of my throat, I felt myself start to gag, and my eyes began to tear, but I didn't resist. I somehow brought the gagging under control, and as the head of his penis began to slip down my throat, I felt his entire cock begin to swell to full hardness and heard a great deep moan come from his mouth. Amazingly, just the sound alone of Tony's pleasure brought me to a kind of climax.

Tony called to Dwayne to take a look. "I've got half my cock in the bitch's mouth. She'll make you a great whore, boss."

Looking over at Dwayne, I could see that he was intrigued. He watched intently as Tony took four more strokes down my throat. "Hold on a minute," he said, walking over behind me and placing one hand on the back of my head and the other around my throat. "Take a longer and harder stroke this time, and I'll hold her head. See if you get it all in. I don't know if she can take it, but it ought to be a hell of a lot of fun finding out."

I was scared to death at the brutal way Dwayne talked about me, but I remained determined to please Tony...and I guess Dwayne as well. Tony pulled out to the edge of my lips and slowly repenetrated to the back of my throat, and then, with Dwayne holding my head steady, he suddenly drove his cock hard down my throat, and in an instant my face was buried in Tony's pubic hair. I felt him pull back an inch or two and then drive deeply in again, each time harder than the last. To use his words, he was "fucking my mouth like a cunt." I dimly heard Dwayne exclaim that yes, I'll make an excellent whore. Again, the remarked scared me and pleased me. Those were the emotions washing over me. I was both terrified that Tony would hurt me or that I'd pass out from lack of breath, and incredibly proud of what I'd done and the great pleasure I'd given him. The smile he gave me when he finally pulled out of my mouth and carried me to the bed was better than any climax I could have had at that moment. "You were great," he said simply. "I'll be using that again."

Laying me on the bed, he again kissed me in ways I've never been kissed. Where his huge penis had been only moments before, his tongue now hungrily explored my mouth, as if I was the first girl he'd ever kissed. I felt extremely wanted just then. Standing up, he called Dwayne to look at my vagina, which I hoped and assumed Tony was finally going to use. I remembered my promise to Brad not to start until he got there. I was truly and deeply sorry, but I was far too deep in the throes of passion and desire for that promise to matter now.

Tony spread my legs open, and as he was gently fingering my clitoris, he answered Dwayne's question about the tightness of my vagina by saying that he guessed from looking at my husband that he was probably a "pencil dick," and that I should be "tight as a virgin."

I was shaking with anticipation and desire as Tony mounted me and I felt his awesome cock slowly probing my trembling labia. Pushing inside of me, he completely filled me. I could feel the walls of my vagina stretching to accommodate him. It was true what Tony had said. My husband was small. I felt entirely like a virgin, and the resistance Tony encountered as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into my wet pussy gratified him and confirmed his immense size.

"From the way this cunt feels, I'd guess your husband is real small," Tony grinned. "Is he?"

"Oh, God, Tony. You're so big, so massive," I moaned. I'd never felt anything like this. It was like this is the first time for me. "Don't ever stop, Tony. I've never ever had it, like this," I blurted out, blushing between flushed breaths.

"When I've finished splitting your cunt open, Bridget, honey, that pencil dick will never satisfy you again."

All I could reply was "Oh, fuck me, Tony, fuck me, fuck me."

Dwayne, intently watching Tony work me over, suddenly interjected "Don't cum in her cunt, Tony. I don't want it all sloppy when I use it."

It suddenly occurred to me for the first time that Dwayne definitely was going to use me, too. How stupid of me, I thought. I thought about protesting that I only wanted Tony, that I wasn't a common whore, but before the words could come out, Tony had moved to my mouth, filling it as before with his enormous penis, now wet and glistening with my own love juices. "Be good, now. I brought you here for Dwayne," Tony said, slipping easily now down my throat. "You're my present to him, and I only give the best."

Within moments, I felt my pussy being probed again as Dwayne mounted me. Incredibly, he seemed even bigger than Tony, and I could tell from his first stroke that he was going to use me in an entirely different way. This man knew what he wanted, and what he wanted was his own pleasure. Not mine. By the second stroke he was pushing up hard against my cervix. When Tony pulled out of my mouth for a brief moment, I got my first glimpse of the man who was pushing inside of me. He was a big man, not fat really, but not sculpted like Tony. He had an intensity about him that scared me, but like everything that night, it thrilled me, too.

I expected Tony to return to my mouth, but instead he walked off. I didn't wonder about it long, however, as the power and vigor of Dwayne's use of me focused my concentration solely on him. Amazingly, I was starting to cum, and he had only taken a few strokes in me. But God, what strokes they were, deeply penetrating, almost vicious in their intensity, but oh my god so intensely thrilling! I was startled, then, when Tony returned, my husband trailing behind him.

On the verge of an intense climax, I smiled meekly at Brad. He seemed shocked.

"I thought you said you'd wait," he whispered.

As I opened my mouth to answer, Tony motioned me to take his cock, which I instantly and greedily did, stilling any answer.

I heard Dwayne laugh and tell my husband that I'd been all over Tony's cock before the phone was hung up.

"You got a serious whore for a wife, Brad," Tony exclaimed. "And that's the way we're going to treat her."

"Tony's about to drop a load in her mouth, kid," Dwayne said. "You'll at least get to see that. And then I'll work her cunt over real good for you. You ought to enjoy that."

I couldn't see what Brad's reaction to all this was because Tony was now seriously working my mouth. Each stroke drove my face into his belly and I could feel his large sack slapping under my chin. Suddenly, I felt his cock contract and his first load of cum splatter down my throat. He pulled his cock back a bit then, and began to fill my mouth. It was my first taste of semen. I was intrigued by its taste and texture and by how much hotter it was than I'd expected. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but some of it ran out the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

When Tony finished, and I could see Brad again, I couldn't quite read his expression. While Tony had me cleaning his cock and licking up the cum that had dripped from my chin to the floor, I heard him compliment my husband on my oral "technique." Brad just sort of nodded enigmatically. My attention was soon diverted, however, as Dwayne resumed his invasion of me.

His strokes were now harder and deeper and infinitely more stimulating. But as his fourth or fifth stroke drove hard into the back of my vagina, he coldly said to me, "Your cunts not big enough to take my cock, slut. What would you like me to do about that?"

To my utter amazement and consternation, I heard some strange voice inside me say, "I want you to make it fit."

Both Dwayne and Tony laughed. "That's the right answer, baby," Tony said. I wondered if Brad had heard me say that.

"I'm going to have to penetrate your cervix, bitch. You're going to bleed and you're going to hurt, you know that."

"Yes," I answered distractedly. All I wanted was his cock back in me probing the depths of my cunt.

"Ask me again to split you open, cunt. Beg me!"

"Please, spilt me open," I instantly and obediently answered. I saw brad's face go pale.

"Turn her over," Dwayne said coolly.

Tony pulled me around by my breasts, and positioned me so that my arms were pulled out, my breasts pressed down on the bed, and my rear raised and poised for Dwayne's next assault. Dwayne's next three strokes were quite painful as he tried to drive into my womb, but also perfectly masked by the incredible climax I could feel lurking just at the edge of consciousness. But I could see from the reflection in the mirror that he still wasn't entirely inside me.

"Have her husband come over and hold her shoulders steady," Dwayne said. "I can't seem to break her down."

I wasn't surprised that Brad wouldn't do it, and in truth I was thrilled when Tony moved to hold me down, instead. With Tony holding me and encouraging him to split me open, Dwayne drove repeatedly into me with increasing power and intensity. I could feel my cervix begin to retreat against this vicious assault. Finally, I felt his gigantic cock at last burst into my womb. I'm not, however, altogether sure I felt his cum erupting inside of me because wave after wave of my own stupendous climax was engulfing me, masking what I knew should be incredible pain.

I vaguely remember a brief rest before Tony and Dwayne took me again, this time much more viciously and oh so much more powerfully. I thought Dwayne might literally split me apart one time he was so deep inside of me. All I recall for sure was again ignoring the searing pain when Dwayne took me this time anally. the only screams coming from my mouth where cries for them not to stop. I'll never forget the intensity of the feeling of Dwayne's hand completely inside my vagina as he ripped into my ass, coupled with the enormous gratitude I felt as they both simultaneously filled my ass and mouth with load after fabulous load of delicious cum. Nothing could compare to that. When they had finished with me and I humbly and thankfully knelt to lick their cocks clean, I felt for the first time like a real woman satisfying real men.

Brad was gone by the time Dwayne and Tony finished their third rounds with me. When I arrived home shortly after dawn, he was waiting for me. He said he'd left when Tony told him that they had given me a drug called "ecstasy," aptly named, I must say. He was afraid the police might come and he'd lose his job if he were caught there. I felt real pity for Brad then. I guess the good thing is that because Tony drugged me, it gave us both an excuse. Brad forgave me. "That wasn't really you," he said. And I could rationalize my behavior. Brad said he was partly to blame and that he'd never suggest such things again.

bridget
bridget
14 Followers