The Seduction of Brad's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for me, I don't know. It's been a week now. Yesterday at work, I got a large package. In it was an incredibly sexy dress. It's a pink "hologram" dress with virtually no front at all. It scoops well below my belly button and at the top has a little string that draws just enough of the material across my breasts to barely cover my nipples. It's obscenely tight, dramatically short, and utterly revealing. With it came a stunning and very expensive fur coat…and an invitation from Dwayne and his brother Dominic to join them at their club as their special guest this Saturday.

The whole ensemble is exquisite, and when I remove the coat and see myself in that astonishingly provocative dress, I'm literally left breathless. Dwayne obviously picked this out himself and has certainly given some thought to it. It does what I know he likes. It displays my breasts in the most inviting and titillating way imaginable, especially when I walk. Brad is going away for a long-planned reunion with some college buddies this weekend. It's as if fate is unfairly tempting me. I just don't know.