The Seduction of Celine Ch. 02

Story Info
The last evening... no inhibitions.
2.1k words
4
12.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was my ex-girlfriend from college and both she and I were married to other people we had successfully seduced Celine, a French work colleague the previous night while I was in town for business. These are the accounts of the second and final night I was in town. Earlier that afternoon Celine had orally gratified both Lily and myself off quite expertly, and we were each more than looking forward to returning the favor. I had already checked out of my hotel so my room wasn't available. Her boyfriend was out with the guys and wouldn't be back until the bars closed so we headed for her house. This is where the story picks up... enjoy.

We pile out of the car and into Celine's house. it's well-appointed with a certain euro-charm. She flicks on some lights long enough to light a wide assortment of candles. She asks me to grab a bottle of wine from the wine rack and provides and opener. You produce a few huge wine glasses and some Nina Simone tunes from a cabinet against the wall. The light is dancing off the walls casting undulating shadows over everything in the house. The atmosphere was electric with sexual energy.

We all converge in front of the coffee table and toast to an evening of adventure and pleasure. The excitement was palpable. After a long nervous and excited drink we set down our glasses and the three of us kiss passionately. Our tongues exploring whatever they run into. You continue to kiss her as your hands descend to her blouse. The back of your hands caress her breasts as you undo her blouse. I have moved behind her. I part her chestnut hair to one side and kiss the back of her neck as I undo her skirt. Her skirt drops to the floor and her beautiful bare ass is exposed. My hands cup her buttocks as you have completed unbuttoning her shirt pulling it down from her shoulders. Celine moans with the pleasure of all the attention. I immediately undo her bra. Her arms are fumbling at your buttons when my arms wrap around her caressing her ample breasts as I knock her bra to the floor.

You pull away from both her embrace and distracted attempts to undress you, to admire Celine fully nude in my arms. She locks into you gaze and you begin to sway gently to the music and preform for her. Celine smiles slyly and licks her lips as you progress further down your blouse. Your shirt off, you reach behind you to unfasten your bra. Her eyes are fixed on your breasts anxious to discover them again. You approach her slowly as your bra slides down. She tries to lean to them with her tongue extended, but I hold her hands letting you control the situation. We are playing with our new toy, and you continue to tease her as you step back and drop your skirt revealing your beautifully trimmed pussy that she hastily licked not an hour earlier. I hold her tighter as you saunter in close enough for her to feel your hot breath slide down her neck to her breast and you finally grant them a slow lick upwards on her right nipple then her left. She loves the pleasurable torture as your hands glide over her body. I'm in awe of the erotic beauty I'm witnessing.

"Turn around and undress him" you command to Celine with your hands continuing to slide over her backside. She turns to face me, fully dressed, and begins by pulling off my tie.

"I'll have that" you request, as she busily works to undo a couple of buttons on my shirt, before she gives up and pulls it over my head. Celine then let's my pants and boxers drop to the rug once she releases my very hard cock from its confines. She turns back to face you and you pull her in tight with one hand around the back of her head kissing her passionately as your other hand finds her wet shaven mound. Your find her clit erect and starving for attention, and the moment you connect she sighs loudly her hands caress your breasts.

As suddenly as you grabbed her you step back again and tell her to lie down. As she moves to the plush remnant rug you throw my tie back to me and tell me to tie her to the coffee table. Her hands are clasped around one of the legs and I wind the silk bond around her wrists to secure her.

"I think we both owe her an orgasm" I comment as you kneel between her legs and lay your body over hers. It feels different and exiting to feel Celine's breasts press against your own as you kiss her lips once again. You immediately move down to spend quality oral time on her right nipple. Starting with a lick and then a full mouthful as your hands work the rest of her breast. Celine is charged with desire.

I join you on the left breast and she sounds as though she may cry she is moaning in such blissful agony. You slide one hand back down and push your fingers into her slippery mound. Your movements glide in and out slowly with your thumb on her clit. Painfully slow still denying her a quick climax. She bucks and pouts begging you to lick her with a thick French accent. You reposition in front of her waiting pussy and spread her lips exposing her clit. You perform oral pleasure like an experienced lesbian with twice the diligence and passion as you dispensed on her breast. Your tongue dances with her clit and then a hard upward lick at the same time your finger push into her once again.

Celine is dripping with passion as you continue the slow steady torture. I continue to lick and suck her breasts as I am captivated by the site of your head buried in between her legs with your forearm spans her pelvis to keep her from bucking you off.

I cease my actions to admire you. You are both lost in each other, Celine lifts her legs in the air higher and rocks into your movements. You decide to gradually pick up the pace as she grinds into your mouth and hand. Her breathing becomes labored and her moans louder you know she'll cum soon, and that excites you even more as you thrust into her harder and faster she matched impaling herself on you over and over again.

"Oh mon dieu fuck me Lily, yes like dat fuck me harder - harder" Celine begs for more from you.

You extend another finger and let it touch the outside of her ass on her down thrust of rocking. She squirms and then finds your finger again and pushes down hard.

"OH fuck me like dat Lily, don't stop Oh God yes" You fuck her hard with a finger in her ass two in her pussy and your tongue on her clit. She's going to explode any second.

"You are going to make me cum, I'm going to cum" she exclaims.

"Cum for her Celine, cum form her now" I encourage with a whisper in her ear.

With a huge gasp and a moan you feel her entire body tighten and she pushes hard down on to your hand. Everything is shuddering inside of Celine and you feel the waves of an intense orgasm rolling over her as her warm moist juices flow over you. You keep your fingers inside as the waves of her climax roll through her body. She moans through it and is still convulsing as you finally pull out of her.

You kiss you way up her spent body and she licks the wetness from your face tasting herself and grinding her pussy into yours as you kiss. I untie her hands and you both lay exhausted on top of each other.

After a moment I grab the wine glasses and we toast to great fucking sex.

"I still owe you one Celine" I mention. She is still reeling from your incredible work, but she grabs my penis and says only if I'll join her.

She strokes me gently as we all have as few more sips of wine. I am going to explode if I don't shove my dick into something soon. I grab her and pull her away from the table on all fours. You sit in front of her and take her head in your hands and kiss her gently.

You whisper "You're going to love this" to her just as I slowly push deep in to her. She gasps with pleasure and her face grimaces as she still is feeling the orgasm you just gave her. The site has you turned on and your hand travels to your own mound and moves slowly around your clit. I begin fucking her slowly exploring her with nice slow steady movements in her slippery slit.

Celine is watching you, and periodically wincing and dropping her head as a climactic wave rolls by. Leaning back with your legs spread you let your finger go inside of you as I continue to slowly fuck Celine. She can't resist your pussy in front of her and she asks you to reach into a small drawer in the end table. In it you find a sleek little vibrator not much different than yours. She takes it from you and asks you slide underneath her like a 69 position. Excited you oblige and as you slide underneath her you hear a subtle hum. Above you my dick is clearly visible pushing into and out of Celine. You prop yourself up for a closer inspection as Celine drops to her elbows and gently licks your clitoris, and rubs the outside of your pussy with the vibrator. We are all moaning with pleasure.

You take advantage of your position and return the oral pleasure to Celine, in the process you are licking my shaft as it slides in and out, it's an incredible sensation, and I moan with approval. Celine pushes the vibrator into you, and continues to work your clit. We are all in ecstasy, and rapidly approaching nirvana.

I gradually begin to move more quickly and I know Celine is following suite fucking you with her toy. I hear your moans mix with Celine's as we all fuck each other in symphonic coordination. Celine is feeling another orgasm building and tells us she is definitely going to cum again. You are moaning incessantly as Celine works the vibrator into you like she somehow knows just where you like it. Meanwhile you are able watch and feel each thrust of my dick go right into Celine and through to you. We are all in sync and moving at a steady but quickening pace, the more moaning the more turned on I am getting, and the faster I fuck. I know I'll cum soon too.

"I am going to cum again" Celine pants. The pace quickens and you let out a low steady moan punctuated by Celine's hard fucking you with her dildo.

"I want you both to cum, can you cum for me Lil?" I ask.

"Oh fuck yes" you reply almost out of breath. Cline's pussy begins to tighten around my dick and I fuck her like a mad man slapping into her as I build to my own orgasm. We are all almost screaming with pleasure when I feel Celine's body shudder.

"Oh GOD!" She is cumming.

I'm beginning my pre-orgasm babble "MMmm OH Fuck yeah, fuck yeah" I'm just about to shoot a load of hot cum and I pull out of Celine and into your open and panting mouth. Celine shoves the vibrator in deep as you moan and buck wildly. You're cumming hard as you attempt to swallow my load. Most of I ends up all over your face, but you don't care as your eyes close and your whole body whimpers and releases a dozen aftershocks to the most amazing orgasm you ever had.

We all collapse in heap of climatic fluids and quivering muscles each enjoying our own orgasms. No one seems to have the strength to get the wine so we rest where we are for aseveral minute enjoying the buzz. Eventually we get cleaned up and leave Celine to the get the heavy smell of sex out of her place. Lily drove me to the airport we were each so pleased with our reconnection and the success and amazing experience with the seduction of Celine.