The Seduction of Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers

"Oh, Elena," Venus whispered in my ear, "you are so lovely and sweet! I need to taste you, darling."

I gasped as she got on her knees and so gently inserted her tongue into my dripping pussy. She licked me so nice I thought I would die with pleasure, long, slow laps mixed with quick, hard jabs of her rolled-up tongue. I could not believe I had been denying myself this ecstasy.

Then I looked over to see Sam in the bathroom. The shower door made him appear fuzzy, but I saw the long hair and he was naked. I was mortified -- until I saw his cock was in his hand and he was masturbating. I opened the shower door and he stood looking at me. I moaned as Venus sucked my clit and I reached to my own breasts and squeezed both of my nipples. Sam's hand was moving faster on his cock and I had never, after all these years, realized how thick it was. It was average in length but very, very thick. I wanted to suck him.

"Venus!" I exclaimed, "the water is getting too cold, honey. Let's get out of here".

We rinsed off quickly and got out of the shower. Sam had a towel open for me and I stepped into it. He folded it around me and he kissed me very hard and pressed his cock into my towel. He was moaning. Venus grabbed her own towel and dried off. The three of us walked into Sam's room, leaving the bedroom door open.

Venus let her towel drop, and she took my hand and took me to the bed. Sam stood there with his cock sticking straight out, watching. I could hear Jason and Amanda in the room next to us moaning and grunting, the bed squeaking. 'God, they must be fucking!' I thought to myself, thrilled by the thought of what I was also about to do. Then I looked at Sam over by the door and saw that Marcus was standing behind him, still dressed but with his shorts unzipped and his cock out. It was hard also, not as thick as Sam's, but longer. We made eye contact and he winked at me. I can't do this with my brothers watching, I thought to myself. Yet here I am making love to a woman! I felt so hot and horny and I really wanted Sam's cock in my mouth, my pussy and my ass, and yet I also felt the need of the softness of Venus. Her tongue and her hands on me, and to feel every inch of her luscious body with my own.

I heard Jason's door open and looked up.

"What the hell is going on here?" He looked in a state of shock. Here I was, his baby sister, in bed naked with another woman. While our brothers stood stroking their cocks watching! Oh, my God, was this heaven or hell!

"Looks like a party, Jason," Amanda clarified as she came up behind him, slipping the towel off his hard body and revealing another large cock. "Lets join in, honey," she said calmly, and she took off her own towel.

Amanda was petite with perky little breasts and a small firm ass, short blonde hair and blue eyes. Jason towered over her, staring down at her lovely face with astonishment for just a moment. Then he smiled, and they walked into the room and got on the love seat and began kissing.

Venus had been caressing my thighs all along. I was on my back, my breasts heaving as I breathed harder and I spread my legs as far as they would go. I wanted Sam and Marcus to see my pussy, and I moaned as Venus trailed her hand from my thighs up to inside my throbbing cunt. Marcus and Sam walked over to both sides of the bed, stroking their cocks near our heads. I tried to watch both of them as Venus got on top of me. We rubbed our clits together, swishing our hips back and forth sideways and trying to get as much contact as possible; her breasts were crushing mine and her hands were tangled in my hair. She kissed me and I felt waves of sexual energy beginning to build again. I looked over and saw Amanda giving Jason a blow job, her lips sliding up and down his cock, taking it all the way in. He was watching me with amazement, and perhaps a trace of lust as well. I smiled at him.

Venus slid her head down between my pussy. Spreading the lips apart she softly licked me, and then with some force. I bucked my hips up and down, ready to cum again. As I did, Sam kneeled down next to me on the bed and forced his cock into my mouth. I sucked it eagerly. Marcus was beating his cock off wildly, trying to watch everyone at the same time. Amanda stopped sucking and pulled Jason over to the chair, where he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. He began wildly fucking his finance until they were screaming and moaning and grunting and I wanted Sam in me.

I pushed Venus away, needing to use force, and got up and laid her on the bed. I kneeled between her legs and had my first taste of pussy. She was sweet and tasted almost like warm milk. I licked her and sucked her, feeling thrilled at the nastiness of what I was doing, and how much I was enjoying it. I sort of waved at Sam to get behind me as I reached up and squeezed her nipples. She cried out in such sweet, painful pleasure!

Quickly getting the idea, I felt Sam pull my hips up and he entered me from behind in one smooth thrust. My ass was high in the air and he fucked my pussy hard. Venus was fucking my face, lifting her narrow hips off the bed to get my tongue deeper into her sweet cunt. Marcus was beating his cock near my face, yelling he was going to spray my back with his hot cum. Sam was ramming me over and over while I pushed back onto his cock. I could feel his balls slamming against my clit and I moaned as Venus spurted her hot cum into my mouth. She was moaning and wiggling around in ecstasy. I screamed with my head pushed down into Venus's pussy as Sam thrust his thick cock into my tiny pussy over and over and I finally exploded with a huge orgasm pressing, backwards into Sam's cock as fiercely as I could. I felt hot cum deep inside me and running down my legs as he climaxed inside his little sister. Marcus sprayed his cum all over my back. Amanda and Jason were sweating next to us, enjoying their own moment of shared bliss.

It was very quiet. I think we were all stunned by what we had done, as well as the sheer exhaustion of hot sex after a full day of exercise. But it felt peaceful, not embarrassed or regretful.

Marcus was the first to speak. "Hey, you think we need some more showers?" Everyone giggled and laughed, and I knew this would not be our last group session.

Sam kissed my forehead and left the room as did my other brothers and Amanda. I snuggled next to Venus, where I felt very safe and contented. We slept holding each other the entire night. It was a sweet and peaceful sleep.

We had our own private fun as the sun came up Sunday morning. As we joined the others for breakfast, Marcus was grinning at me with that Marcus grin again.

"What is UP with you Marcus?" I looked at him, puzzled and irritated. Sam began to giggle, as did Venus.

"I have a little confession to make, Elena," Venus looked seriously at me. "This was all planned a month ago. Sam had shown me your pictures and told me what a lovely person you are, and I just had to have you."

"Yes," Sam chimed in, "but I also know how bashful you are, and I even though I was pretty sure you would enjoy it, I knew you would never make love with another woman unless you had a little push from me. So Marcus and I agreed to bring you here and help Venus seduce you."

"On one condition," Marcus chortled, still grinning that goofy grin, "as long as we could watch!"

"I hope you're not too angry at us, darling," Sam said apprehensively. Venus also looked a little worried. Jason and Amanda smiled, although they insisted they had no clue as to the little scheme.

I crossed my arms and tried to look angry at all of them. Then I laughed. Their relief was obvious!

"Ok I forgive all of you! After all, I had a wonderful time," I admitted. Then I looked at the clock on the wall. "But now I must get to the bus station -- although I'd really like to stay and see what happens next!"

Again I sat between Sam and Venus again on the way to the bus station. Sam dropped Venus off at her house on the way there. She leaned over me and gave Sam a peck on the cheek.

"See you in class tomorrow, Sam," she said. "Elena," she pushed my hair back out of my eyes, "we really need to get together again soon." She kissed me lightly on my lips and got out of the truck.

"Yes, I'll see you again soon, Venus," I waved to her out my window. I smiled at Sam as we drove off. I knew I would be coming back for another adventure.

Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers
12