The Seduction of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was a novice cook, and that was being generous. Fortunately, it didn't really matter, because her company more than made up for it, and the effort she had made was also above and beyond.

We finished our meal, and sat talking over the ends of the wine bottle. We were both novices in this department also, and were feeling very relaxed by the time that the bottle was dead.

Emma leaned across the table and touched her lips to mine. She stood and took my hand and led me down the hall.

She stopped out side an open door, tiptoeing up to kiss me again, and steered me towards the entrance.

I led Emma into her bedroom. She was holding two of my fingers with her hand, like I'd seen small girls to with their fathers in the park, but I was only too aware that Emma wasn't a small girl. She was ripe, and needed very much to be picked without any bruising.

I turned to face her. Looking into those two bottomless wells of dark brown, I leaned into her and gave her the gentlest of kisses on the lips again. She responded eagerly, this time opening her mouth just slightly as we met a second time. She tasted better that those wonderful Niagara peaches I had been comparing her to, and there was something else.

When our lips had touched, I had this sensation that my body had been brought to life for the first time ever. I could feel every heartbeat and breath. The smells and colours in the room seemed to spring to life, shedding the dullness that they had previously owned. There was.... I couldn't describe it, an awareness of a longing in my groin, a new and exciting urge to explore and touch that I had never felt before.

As Emma responded eagerly, sucking on my upper lip and then kissing with open lips. Our tongues started a mutual exploration. Emma nipped my lip and as I opened my mouth to protest, her tongue darted into mine. The sensations of tongue on tongue, and the exploring was beyond this world. How had I missed this for so long?

She touched my lips with her finger.

"How did you learn to kiss?" She asked.

"I didn't," I replied. "I was hoping you could teach me and we could practice a bit together."

She groaned and wanted to know how long I had been saving that corny line to use on some poor unsuspecting girl. I laughed, and replied that it was true. That she was the first girl I had ever really kissed. That I really hoped that she and I would be doing the exploring together.

Emma looked at me, quizzically, then said, "You're serious, aren't you?"

I replied that, yes I was, as sad as that might be, but it was true. She was my first real date, ever. I only hoped that being truthful was a way in, and not a quick exit from this exciting young woman in front of me.

"Me too," she whispered. "Maybe we can learn together. We can start tonight, maybe just neck a bit?"

Well, that was my answer.

I looked at her, melting under her gaze. "I'm yours," I said. "I can be anything you want. I can do anything you like."

We lay on her bed necking for some time. She tasted good, she smelled good, and she felt absolutely fantastic. I could feel my raging hard-on beneath me when I rolled over, just our upper bodies entwined. I could feel Emma ghost thrusting as I moved away from her lips and started kissing her ears and neck. She moaned, and pulled the edges of her blouse so I could kiss on down a little lower.

What was necking? Did Emma mean just the lips on lips and some tongue work? Or did she mean exposed skin as well? I thought that we should find out, so that is why I was exploring on past and into neck territory.

She moaned some more, and reached up to undo her top two buttons. I kissed along her neck and down to the top of her collarbone.

"More, more," she moaned, twisting so that access was easier for me.

Not normally one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I murmured back that I thought that she wanted to limit our intimacy to necking this evening. I understood that first times could be touchy if misunderstandings are not cleared up early.

We stopped and looked at each other. She reached up and cupped her hand around the back of my head, pulling me down to her again.

"It's a poor scientist who ignores interesting new findings in the course of an experiment!" She whispered, giving me that almost smile again.

Well, 'In for a penny in for a pound' was my philosophy, and so the mutual exploration of lips on skin continued.

I bit one of her remaining buttons. It popped open and I bit the last one holding her blouse closed. I struggled with it a bit more and she reached up to help me. Suddenly I had a lot more to kiss and I started by her clavicles, heading south. Not being content with just my lips, she moved her hand over mine, and placed it on her breast. I gasped at the wonderful warm fullness of her breast, and Emma moaned audibly as I explored their shape through her bra.

Emma rolled over, pushing me as she went so she ended up on top. She flicked my buttons open and immediately started caressing my chest with her hands. She bent over and kissed me on the chest. How could kissing me on the chest feel so good? As she straddled me, her crotch rubbed my hard cock between all the layers. She paused, noticing it also. A wicked look came into her eyes as she slowly gyrated on me, watching for my reaction.

Emma pushed my shirt up and over my shoulders. I struggled to get it off completely.

"No fair," she teased, and suddenly she was only wearing her bra on top. I kissed her neck and shoulders as she bent over onto my chest.

"I could help you with that," I whispered in her ear, giving her bra a bite with my teeth. She gave me that almost smile again.

"Can I trust you to behave yourself?" And she blushed now, looking down. "Nobody has ever touched me their before."

I answered by reaching back to unclasp her bra. It slipped down, held only by her free hand. I kissed her again on the shoulders, slowly heading down her front. She gasped as I reached the outside edge of her breast, slowly letting go of the bra, then sitting up straighter to give me easier access. I reached her areola and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it gently as I could feel it tightening.

Emma grabbed my head, pulling it into her fiercely. I pulled back.

"I need to breathe."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she gasped. "I had no idea ..." and she then pulled me back to her breast.

I pushed her back, so again my waist was on the bed, but my chest was on hers. We kissed, more desperately now, with the added sensations of so much skin in contact. I bent lower, to kiss her other breast, and I could feel her hips thrusting gently against the edge of my waist. I was going to have to push our envelope a bit further!

I pushed my hips up, placing one knee between her legs, all the while continuing my ministrations to her breasts. No objections, and I moved my other knee over. Emma open her legs to give me room, and I lowered myself onto her. I kissed my way back up to her lips. My cock, now completely tangled within, was pushing on her crotch again.

She stopped.

"Your belt is digging into me."

"I'll take yours off if you take mine off," I smiled, not sure if it had been my belt, and if I had gone a little too far.

She pushed me over, straddling me. Her fingers deftly unclasped my belt, and it was off before I could blink. She sat up, laughing and said, "Your turn."

I reached up to do the same, but quickly realized that her belt was an intrinsic part of her pants. She looked at me, laughing again, when I pushed her back, upending her to be suddenly on top and between her legs again. She squealed, and before she had time to recover, I grasped her jeans by the edges, and they were down past her knees before she had time to react.

"Ohh, no fair, no fair," she laughed. "You still have yours on."

That was easily remedied, as we reversed positions once again and she slowly tugged my jeans off too.

My cock, which had been trapped in a maze of clothing, sprang up as it was released.

Emma looked at it, then at me. We were both on her bed, down to our underwear. We had already passed our planned limits, but our bodies were vibrating with anticipation of what might yet come.

She put her hand gently on my member, through my underwear, and said, "I've never seen one before."

"And I've never seen a naked woman."

There was a long silence as she gently rubbed her fingers along it through my shorts, sending jolts of electricity through my body.

I'm about average, I think, from what I've read. Six and a half inches long, with maybe slightly greater than average girth. Emma sat up and crossed her legs in front of me. I could see a spreading wet patch on her plain white panties. I could hardly keep my eyes off it.

She saw me looking and said, "That is what you do to me!"

I smiled, a tumult of feelings rushing around inside me, knowing I had this magic effect on Emma, and understanding that she was having an equally entrancing effect on me.

"Would you like to see me?" I asked her when I could catch my breath.

"If I touch you, does that mean you can touch me?" She asked.

"Only if you want me too." I replied. I leant forward and gave her another long lingering kiss. We came up for air.

"Okay she murmured, and leaned into me, reaching with one hand to pull the elastic of my waistband forward. She reached in with her other hand, letting her fingers play over me. She reached further cupping my balls with her hand, then looked, gasped, and pulled out letting the elastic snap back.

"Ouch," I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she blurted out. "Is too big. It will never fit."

I held her tenderly, as we both sat, cross legged face-en-face. I took one of her legs, and placed it gently around my waist, and did the same to the other. I pulled her up and closer, so that now, my cock was rubbing her crotch through our undergarments. I kissed her more, murmuring in her ear. I could feel her relax as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself closer still.

I kissed her face, and with my fee hand, rubbed her breasts. I rolled her nipple between my finger tips, and she moaned loudly. I cupped her breast and bent my head down to lick and suck on her, and she started thrusting against my rock hard cock. There was a far-away look in her eyes as her thrusting became harder.

I pulled her down, onto me, then I rolled over on top of her. It was my turn to dry bump against her, and I could tell she had lost all sense of self control. I too, wasn't far from the edge. Just the incredible feeling of skin on skin had tipped me past prudent behaviour.

I stopped and raised myself to my knees.

"We need to talk," I said, and she looked at me not understanding.

"Now?"

"Yes, before we go any further."

I started to say that there was a condom issue, and she laughed and said, "Don't worry, I got some."

I explained what had happened the two weeks before. I was just a little embarrassed having to explain how it happened, but Emma was understanding, if not disappointed.

"Well, I've never done this before," she whispered. "I saw how big you are and I don't think it is ever going to fit. Anyway, my period is due tomorrow or the next day, so it's probably safe just to fool around now."

I kissed her again. We both wanted to get back to the breathless feeling of before the interruption. I lay beside her, putting my weight on one elbow and running my kisses over her neck and down to her breasts. They were warm and full, and I felt the throb of my own lust returning with each kiss and moan.

With my free hand, I ran my fingers over her taut stomach. I inched my way down to her panty line. I stopped, retreating a bit before inching down under her panties to her tight little curls. I felt her dimple, and she reach up to push my hand down further, and I felt her wetness, and her lips. She opened her legs and moaned loudly.

I explored her nether regions for a while, sliding my finger up and down her lips. I could feel her hood, and her clitoris below it, but I didn't linger on it.

Soon enough she breathed, "More, Mark, harder. Don't tease me so!"

I hooked my fingers in her panties, and slowly edged them down, then off completely looking at her face the whole time. My first naked woman, and my whole body felt like it was going to explode.

I bent down and kissed her mound of tight dark curls. I kissed across the top of her triangle, and down the side. She relaxed and opened her legs more, and I kissed her lips. She was very wet, and her smells were intoxicating. I ran my tongue between her lips, up to her hood, then down to her nubbin.

She was moaning continuously now, thrusting against my tongue.

"More, more. Oh please don't stop," she continued.

Her clit was swollen and sensitive, and after about a dozen good kisses, she jammed my head into her muff, gave a strangled cry and shook uncontrollably. I let up with my kisses. I could still feel the contractions of her pussy on my tongue.

She was still breathing heavily when I flexed my knees and pulled my own shorts off. She reached up and pulled me to her. I lowered myself and my cock rested on her mound. We gently rocked back and forth, and I let my cock drop down along her lips. I felt my cock slide along her slit, as I rocked back and forth a few times, letting my tip come up between her lips to gently rub her clit, then pushing on so my shaft massaged her sensitive areas. My god she was wet and slippery. I retreated, advancing again to aim myself at her entrance, and I easily entered her up to my crown. A look of alarm came over her face.

"No, it's too big," was all she said, and pushed me over.

She sat up beside me and looked at my cock, now standing proudly at attention. The tip was glistening, from pre-cum or Emma's juices, or both.

"Too fast," she whispered. "I'm not sure I'm ready yet."

She took a big breath, and used her finger to slide it over my head spreading the slippery juices. She then circled my base with her hand, bending further to kiss and lick my head. She used her other hand to cup my balls, and she took me into her mouth. She gently stroked my shaft up and down, twisting with the stroking. I felt the tightness and pressure in me increasing, and it was all too much, and I exploded violently into her mouth.

Emma was cool. She gagged, she spit and she swallowed with the first gush, and her eyes grew huge as she watched jet after jet of ropey white cum blast out of me.

"Wow," was all she could say.

My chest was covered with my emissions, and Emma bent down and kissed me, then licked some.

"Mmm, salty."

She put her leg over me, then lay on me, sliding with my juices. I held her, my now detumesced cock lying limp between us.

"I came pretty quickly," I said, embarrassed by my lack of endurance.

"So did I," she replied, "but that was still something out of this world."

We lay there together, just holding each other. After a while, she stirred and lifted her head.

"Are we still virgins?" she asked, again with that smile playing on her lips.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. We hadn't had full penetration, but we had both had orgasms.

I looked at her and said, probably, but not for much longer! Emma gave me that look again.

"For how much 'not much longer'?" she whispered. "Did you have a plan?"

I rolled on my side, kissing her gently and caressing her hips. I did have a plan, but we were already so off course that it was probably irrelevant.

"We have as long as you want," I said to her. "From now until forever."

"Okay. I want to try this again. I want to have sex with you. I don't want to be afraid of you going in me."

"Well, there is no hurry now." I was flaccid in my post orgasmic state.

"It doesn't look so scary now," Emma said, reaching over to caress my cock. "Maybe we could try with it like this."

I burst out laughing. I explained that it would never go in, soft like this. She shot back that it wasn't going to fit in its expanded state. We both laughed.

Emma got up and brought back a warm cloth. She wiped herself then my chest. She then turned her attention lower. She took her time, and I felt myself coming back to life. She cooed, and watched in fascination.

"Does it always do this?" She asked.

"Only when I'm around you." I replied, and pulled her onto me to kiss her again.

"Can you come again?" She looked at me again and I knew she was asking several questions all at once.

"Not likely for a while."

She smirked and sat up on me, straddling me on my stomach. I could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy on me.

"I'm safe now," she whispered to me.

I was still only semi-erect but the thought of being inside her was like pouring gas on a fire! She leaned forward onto me and raised her back up and repositioned herself over my cock.

"How long till you are hard again?"

"Not long if you keep this up." I moaned. And it wasn't. Moments later she started sliding back and forth on me and I became very hard indeed. She reached down to hold me, and reposition me, rubbing my head between her lips.

"Ohh that feels nice."

She moved me back a bit, lowering herself onto me. I went in crown deep, and there was resistance. She let herself put more pressure on me, but then drew back, off me completely.

"It's too big, and it hurts too much," she said. "It's not going in."

"We don't have to do this now." I said and caressed her breasts.

She was lying beside me, looking a little upset. I hugged her closely, my cock jammed into her thigh. I started kissing her breasts again, paying particular attention to her nipples. Approaching her areola with my tongue, I moved over her swollen nipple before circling it again. She used her hand on the back of my neck to encourage my exploration.

My hand roamed down to play with her triangle, and I carefully began teasing her clit again. I let my fingers slide into her pussy, lubricating them well, before coming back to her clit again.

She moaned and started slow motion thrusts against my fingers. I nuzzled her breast some more, squeezing her nipples lightly. On I went, knowing I was drawing her closer. As she started panting, I manoeuvred myself over her, and lowered my now rock hard rod towards her pussy. My head slipped again between her lips.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered. She nodded.

I pressed gently at first, thrusting back and forth in a slow, shallow manner, letting my head massage her clit, now sliding across her entrance repeatedly. I was just going crown deep, making sure the trajectory of my cock would take me home. She opened her legs wider, putting her hands on my hips, trying to control my depth. I whispered to her to put her legs around mine, and her arms around my neck.

As she moved to do this, I thrust much deeper, sliding into her snug canal in one, two then three smooth strokes. There was no 'pop', or scream of pain. Emma just looked at me with surprise, and then a huge smile spread over her face.

"You were so gentle," she cooed.

She wrapped herself around me, and started to move rhythmically, so that my cock moved in and out completely with each thrust. I buried my face in her shoulder, inhaling her smells and losing myself in her arms. Her breasts, pressed between us, accentuated our oneness. She started moaning louder, trying to pull my body completely into hers. She was panting again, and I could feel my balls slapping against her with each thrust. I felt her as her canal grabbed my cock and squeezed it rhythmically. I could feel my balls tightening as Emma continued to shake and climax.

I slipped out of her canal, expecting to shoot my load all over her mound and stomach, but somehow I stalled, right on the brink. I'm sure that if I had taken one more thrust, into that warm slippery passage, it would have been enough to complete my journey, but I stayed, poised above her, teetering on the edge.