The Seduction of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" asked Emma and she tried to pull me back in before she realized what was happening.

"Nothing," I replied. "I just though I shouldn't cum inside of you. You know, not wearing a raincoat and all."

She looked at me and kissed my face, holding me tightly. We rolled over and she stayed on her side, back to me.

"I want you to snuggle me." She whispered.

I wrapped myself around her, my arm across her body to hold her breasts, and pushed my hips into her.

"You're sticking into me," she complained, and reached between her legs to move my cock up to a more comfortable position between hers legs, and in front of her mound.

I nuzzled her neck, taking in her wonderful scent, and plastered myself tightly to her back. I was still extremely aroused and hard between her legs. Emma reached done and touched my head as it stuck out between her legs. She slowly pushed it back, and started moving her hips to move my cock back between her lips and the wetness there. She slid her hips forward and back to massage my shaft and head.

I groaned and thrust gently to share the movement. A few times like this, and she pushed me back more, lining me up with her entrance, and I slid in, base deep, into her wetness. Oh what bliss, and I knew that I was close to Nirvana, helplessly under her control.

A few gentle thrusts, and I couldn't help the growing urgency I felt, and I thrust harder and harder. I felt the tightening of my balls again, that unstoppable urge to let it go, no matter what, and as I tried half-heartedly to withdraw, Emma pushed back into me, and I had no where to go. I erupted into her and she pulled me close, our juices melding the consummation of our new relationship.

Lying together later, she said, "That was silly of me, wasn't it. You tried to be good, and I didn't help at all."

She was quiet for a moment and I kept my arms wrapped around her, holding her close.

She continued, "I think we'll be okay. If this is going to become a habit, we need to be safer the next times. We'll figure it out."