The Seduction of Gulliver Ch. 02

Story Info
The untold stories of Gulliver's adventure in Brobdingnag.
968 words
4.24
22.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, once again we must read between the lines and talk to the true witnesses of a tale to get the full and detailed story. As we learned before, Gulliver's travels to Lilliput became an ecstatic success as the local working ladies worked their liberties on the most enormous cock they had even seen in their lives. They dallied much to Gulliver's chagrin initially, but soon he came to appreciate the naked women embracing and stroking his erection until he flooded them with his hot essence. The brothel these women came from soon struck a deal with Gulliver to produce their "special hand cream." It was a beneficial deal for both parties as the brothel got rich from the sale of his essence and he got the most perverse little hand and body jobs he could imagine.

Yes, and while this wonderful arrangement was more than Gulliver had ever imagined, he was destined to experience stranger and even more perverse pleasures in his travels. For indeed, the time came for Gulliver to leave Lilliput and many of the women wept, some because they knew their supply of hand cream would not be replenished, while others wept over the loss of the biggest cock they would ever touch. Of course you'll not read this in any book of Lilliput, the only way you can possibly learn the detail is to read Willomena (Willie) Bank's unpublished journals to learn the true history.

Upon returning home, Gulliver's wandering heart soon led him on another journey, but once again, he soon found himself separated from his ship in a terrible storm and washed ashore in a strange place. While his adventures in this strange place called Brobdingnag, were chronicled, the true stories were not always told. No one has claimed to have written the true account of his travels, these journals remained anonymous for all these many years, and while the claims of an anonymous source may be doubted, the stories within were corroborated with numerous tidbits of information from many official sources. These tidbits were so numerous to rule out any possibility of coincidence, so it is with great confidence that I relate the journal's account of the next chapter in The Seduction of Gulliver.

It took some effort to avail myself of the visitor who calls himself Gulliver, a character of such odd proportion was obviously in great demand from scholars to traveling circuses. Of course he had made a royal circuit, visiting the great leaders of Brobdingnag before finding himself visiting the local universities. Fortunately I am a most generous contributor to Lorbrulgrud University, so my request of a private audience with the man was immediately, if grudgingly granted.

The scientists at the university had poked and prodded him and the psychologists had theorized with him, so I had little to add to the intellectual study of him, but as a woman of heightened needs, my interests were a little more basic. One of the kind professors delivered him to me, gently placing him on my dressing table, where, with the help of my magnifying glass, I was able to look him over closely, while generally conversing with him. He proved to be a charming man with great wit and ample flattery, though it wasn't long before I tired of the aimless chatting and unbuttoned my bodice to expose both my breasts to the tiny man.

While watching him closely with the magnifying glass, I could see a bulge grow in his pants. Excited at the prospect of exciting him, I quickly removed all my clothes and inspected him thorough the magnifying glass again. Yes, there was an impressive bulge in his pants and I was curious to see it unclothed. I think he was as excited as me because when I first asked him to remove his clothes, he immediately undressed and soon stood naked before me.

Careful not to hurt the man, I reached out and gently took his hard cock between my thumb and index finger. It felt so smooth and warm. I noticed him admiring my breasts, so I leaned forward and placed one on the table in front of him. He quickly moved forward and ran his tongue on my nipple, giving me a sensation like what I might imagine butterfly wings might feel like on me. While the sensation was very light, it did move me and afraid to do too much with him, for fear or crushing him, or drowning him I let him continue to toy with my nipple whilst I reached between my legs and diddled my clit.

Gulliver continued on my nipple, grabbing it with his arms and later leaping up onto my breast and sliding down until he actually sat on my nipple. My fingers circled on my clit as I got closer and closer while he began rocking back and forth straddling my nipple, rubbing his cock on me. In a few moments I felt the tiniest mist of warm wetness splash onto my nipple and realizing he had come, I grew so excited I also came as waves of pleasure shot though my body.

It was only after we had recovered that Gulliver suggested we perhaps get a bit more adventurous. He explained that he was not really all that fragile and frankly wanted to, if you excuse the term, fuck me like I've never been fucked. While I wondered how he might to that considering the size of his cock, his self confidence was enough to convince me to consider it.

At this point the narrative went onto discuss the sleeping arrangements for the little man as the woman looked forward to experiencing Gulliver's more adventurous spirit. Her continuing story is picked up several pages later, which will be transcribed in a later dispatch.