The Seduction of Jasmine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our orgasm subsided, her body collapsed upon mine. Once again, I placed kisses all over her face. Kissing her forehead, lightly bringing the kisses down to her cheeks, her nose, her chin and her earlobes. God, kissing her is so addictive. She glanced up at me and gave me a smile and a small giggle.

"What? Did I do something funny?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that when I met you, I thought you were really hot and over the weeks, I slowly developed feelings and I wanted to fuck you. Well, maybe I'm a slut."

"I wanted to fuck you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. Well, I can't say I don't love the slutty side of you, you sexy girl." I grinned back at her.

She smiled back at me and kissed me passionately, I let our tongues play with each other and the arousal deep down within me flared up once again. My face flushed and the heat spread through my entire body. I needed more than that, so I raised my hand up and wrapped my fingers around her head as I deepened the kiss. I became lost within the tide of emotions.

Finally, Jasmine broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, "I love you David, you handsome devil." And she let out a tiny yawn, her perfect lips making a tiny "o".

I smiled back at her and stared at her flushed face, the smile conveying everything I wanted to say to her.

I waited for her to drift off to sleep, all the while lightly stroking her long, blond hair. When her chest rose and fell evenly and the tell-tale soft snores of hers were heard, I gently got up from the bed, not wanting to stir her, and slowly made my way to the door. Stealing a last glance of her, I left. She looked so perfect, so cute and beautiful as she slept. With the moonlight casting its ethereal glow on her, her slender form looked like an angel peacefully sleeping.

As I lay down on my bed in the guest room, I felt the sharp stinging of drowsiness in my eyes and the pleasant invitation of sleep as I sighed and wondered how an angel like her could be attracted to a simple guy like me. With that thought and her willowy figure in mind, I finally surrendered to sleep's sweet embrace.

--------

That is it, the end of my first story. With enough encouragement, I hope to continue it, with an addition of Amelia, Jasmine and me having a threesome. What do you think?

I hope you guys like it and I hope you would leave me constructive feedback for me to improve my writing with. I'm new to this and I'm trying my best.

SevenOfSpade

Edited by Kumani July 9, 2009

12