The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 07

Story Info
Creating a sex slave
1.5k words
4.56
25.2k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was gone for a little over a week, and, in the meantime, things went as had become usual – Jean and Marian spent the time watching movies and television, with bathing and creaming Marian a part of most evenings. Many of those evenings also included Jean acting as Marian's naked sex slave fondling her and licking her cunt. Once in a while, Jean was spanked, primarily (although this was not acknowledged) because Marian liked to do it. The spankings were not like the vicious canings that had been inflicted when Jean refused an order because she was now too well trained to refuse to do anything asked. So, on what was to be the last night that Rob was gone, the two of them were indulging in what had become a favorite pastime, pampering Marian. She had been carefully bathed, the creamy lotion rubbed in, and the naked Jean was on her knees between her thighs, gently licking her cunt while probing her cunt and ass. Jean was engrossed in her duties when, suddenly, she felt fingers running up her own thighs to her cunt. She tried to let out a shocked scream, but Marian held her down by her shoulders and the scream was muffled as her face was held against the cunt.

The fingers continued to lightly stroke her cunt while she tried pull away and get up, but she just wasn't strong enough. The fingers probed the cunt, finding it well lubricated from her actions with Marian. She felt the bed move as someone, and she knew it must be Rob, shuffled up between her legs. The hands that had been caressing her now reached up and fondled her breasts and stroked her body her all the way back down to her hips. The hands left her, and, suddenly, she felt something blunt being dragged up and down between the lips of her cunt, poking in briefly at the opening each time. Again, she tried to protest, gasping out, against Marian's cunt, that she couldn't do this, she was married, it would be adultery....all to no avail as, finally, the cock stopped at her cunt hole and very slowly began to push in.

As she felt it begin to enter, she squeezed her cunt muscles and twisted a bit sideways. This small effort to stop the penetration seemed to be enough, and Rob returned to just stroking his cock against her and, at the same time, feeling and fondling her tits. Leaving them, he pulled back and ran his fingers through her cunt down to the division of her upraised buttocks, teasing her asshole with his fingertips. Then, he gave her the treatment that she had been giving Marian for months – he slipped his finger, well lubricated from her cunt, into her asshole. It went in deeper as he also fingered her clit, causing her to open even wider. He moved his finger in and out, finger fucking her ass as he continued stroking her clit. She began moving in rhythm with his finger, grinding her ass back toward him.

Suddenly, he withdrew his finger and moved back up, nuzzling his cock against her cunt and, once again, began to push in. As he did, Marian finally spoke, "We won't force you, honey. All you have to do is pull away and we'll quit. It's completely up to you, but we really want you to submit, give yourself to us!"

Jean suddenly realized that she no longer was being held in position and that Marian was now fondling her tits. She felt the cock touching her cunt hole and knew that she could stop it. She really was free to go. They wouldn't stop her. All sense of morality and long-held beliefs told her to pull away, get up and go to her husband. She knew, somehow, that if she surrendered, she would be their sex plaything, their sex slave, as long as she and Jim lived there. Almost, the internal censor, the black and white view of right and wrong, prevailed. Almost!

Suddenly, all resistance vanished and she spread her legs wider and bent over further and the cock slid in, completely. She welcomed the penetration and the position, kneeling, face down, while her ravager took her. She wasn't being physically forced, but, somehow, in that position she felt vulnerable and controlled, a helpless, submissive woman. As an obedient sex slave, a role she accepted, she had committed adultery voluntarily, something she would have seen as impossible as the sun coming up in the west, but she had.

With that acceptance, Rob began a slow screwing, the tempo building up as arousal grew. The pounding in and out pushed her forward on her knees and her face was against Marian's cunt again, and, driven by her urge to serve both of them, she began a frantic licking. She reveled in the knowledge that they were having her from both ends, her cunt and her mouth. Her thoughts were jumbled, incoherent, driven by the growing excitement..."He's in me!......I'm being screwed!.....Gods, no, I'm being fucked! ....I'm being fucked!" A word she had never thought of using now seemed so right!

As the tempo increased and the cock began a more rapid screwing, her exhilaration mounted past any sexual plateau she had reached before. Suddenly, Rob stopped and pulled his cock out of her, quickly turning her over onto her back. Without prompting, she threw her legs up, spread and held them open as Rob mounted her from the front. His cock sank in deeply again and the screwing rhythm began again, more powerfully than before. Marian reached in between them and fondled her breasts giving even more impetus toward orgasm. Jean was humping up and down, meeting Rob's thrusts, grinding against him as he plunged in. Finally, the point was reached. He drove in even faster, hard against her clit, triggering her climax at almost the same time that he began coming deep inside her. They ground against each other in a series of spasmodic surges, each more violent than the last, until Rob just stayed in, fused against her.

Rob left his cock in her for a few moments, looking down at the woman he had just screwed. Then, pulling out, he collapsed beside her, both of them breathing heavily from exhaustion and sated desire. It was the first real orgasm for Jean, and she lay there with a feeling of euphoria. Recriminations and guilt would come later, but, for now, she felt wonderful. She repeated to herself that she had been fucked! This was fucking compared with the tame "sexual intercourse" or even "screwing" she and Jim had. Somehow, and she didn't really understand right then, this had been better. She'd had a real orgasm, and it had been wonderful!

The three of them lay, side-by-side, not speaking in a very companionable silence. Later, there was talking, fondling and finally, one more fucking before Jean walked back to her apartment and her husband. Fortunately, because their activities had lasted much longer that Jean and Marian's television watching normally did, Jim was sound asleep, making it unnecessary for her to appear natural shortly after her second adulterous screwing of the evening.

The following day was surprisingly normal with no awkward moments, just the acceptance by all, including herself, that Jean was now sexually available to either or both Simmons. As time went on, both availed themselves of the benefits of having a sexual slave in their employ. She was even required, occasionally, to go all day completely nude, both relishing the sight of her naked body doing her daily work. Rob was delighted with her, of course, using her mouth and cunt regularly and her ass fairly often. Marion luxuriated in continuing the customary bathing, creaming and fondling and licking by her "naked serving girl." Marian even, once in a while, returned the favors, to Jean's great pleasure and appreciation.

This lasted through the almost five years of Jim's medical training and continued periodically on visits after that. Jim never suspected that his very conservative wife was also a wanton sex slave, but he did reap some benefits from the situation. The next time he made his vague hint that they might expand their sexual repertoire to involve cock sucking (although he certainly didn't call it that), he was startled and unbelievably pleased that she complied and did a surprisingly expert job despite what he knew to be her complete lack of experience. He returned the favor by voluntarily licking her cunt – and, on occasion, finding it very wet after a session with Rob and Marion.

For Jean, the entire experience, except, of course, for having a sore ass much of the time (spanking continued for real or perceived faults on her part), and certainly her sexual horizons were widened far beyond anything she might have dreamed of. She realized after a time that Marian and Rob had mounted a campaign to seduce her, but she never held that against them – the results had been too good. Being transformed from a repressed, hide-bound, morally rigid woman to a cheerful sex slave had been worth it. She certainly had been seduced, not only physically but psychologically. A good time was had by all!