The Seduction of Jean Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit by bit her defiance and stamina wore away and gradually her shrieks turned to moans and her demands turned to pleas. From the top of her hips to the beginning of her legs, the skin took on a uniform red color, almost painful to look at. As Mariam's rage (partly simulated) was assuaged, she became more aware of shape and texture of the behind that she was belaboring. She had spanked her previous maid, Judy, on numerous occasions, but this bottom was, by far, the more shapely and resilient. As she finally decided that Jean had been punished enough, she ran her hand over it, thinking to herself, "What a nice little ass. She feels much smoother and softer than Judy. Of course, she's only 22. Very sexy! We made a very good choice!" Jean, fortunately, was completely unaware of this evaluation of her "little ass" and the thoughts that accompanied it. In fact, she was in a stupor and, again, fortunately, also unaware of the quick feeling of that little ass.

The outcome of this episode was to set down the rules of employment more clearly than before and to give Jean incentive to learn the nuances of Marian Simmons' voice when making her "suggestions." It did put a strain on their friendly relations, but as Jim reminded Jean when she reluctantly described the event, "She warned you about her lack of patience and what would happen if you didn't do as she asked. You'll just have to be more careful. Heavens knows, we don't want anything to spoil this setup! Besides, you know that you like her and she certainly seems to like you most of the time. In any case, I think that you are a lot more upset about her seeing your bottom than that she spanked you!" Actually, of course, Jean agreed that she had asked for it and, reluctantly, she had to admit that the humiliation that came from being half naked under Marian's eyes (and hands) was what bothered her the most. After considerable soul searching, Jean apologized for her actions (and for a few things she had yelled out while being spanked), admitted that she deserved the chastisement and promised to be more diligent in the future. In a way, it seems odd that the one who had been soundly spanked and mortified did the apologizing, but that's seemed to be prudent, and it did clear the air. That, of course, was exactly the mindset that Marian wanted. She was in command and Jean was wrong if she "asked for it" by not submitting.

12