The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Would she repay him for giving her the multi-orgasms?
10k words
4.36
50.8k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home late that afternoon, Jess had mixed feelings. She felt guilty for what she had allowed Lee the big black massage therapist to do to her body. After all, she was married. But she also felt very thrilled that she had been able to give this man such a huge hard-on.

His cock was without a doubt the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. She shivered with excitement when she remembered it throbbing and jumping in her two small hands as she played with it exploring the entire length. She even played with the large sack under it that held his big balls. She giggled as she was thinking he would be able to full her small body completely with his cum that was produced by those big balls. She also felt very satisfied after having four beautiful hard orgasms from his touch and the full body massage he gave her.

As she started dinner she waited for her husband to come home from work. As she did, she remembered again what had happened to her today. She remembered how it made her feel when Lee stroked her pussy to her first earth shattering orgasm. It was one of the best if not the best she had ever had in her life. She smiled a little as she felt the most devilish tingling between her legs and her pussy almost gushing with its wetness. She was sure she was going to fuck her husband like hell tonight right after dinner, maybe before if he felt anywhere near like she did right now.

She realized that she had let a black man give her a wonderful full body massage. Since she had been married Jess had only let her husband see her body like Lee saw it today. She was laying wide open and completely nude on the table for him to enjoy her body. She closed her eyes as she remembered how he had pleased her. Lee had not only seen all of her nude body but took her to more than one orgasm as she let him touch her. She got a warm feeling in her pussy and her nipples got rock hard again as she remembered how Lee had massaged her body everywhere. Yes, she had liked it very much. Every inch of her small body had now had two men's hands and mouths on her pussy, her husband's and Lee.

It started with Lee had given her one orgasm mostly through her breasts. But she gave in and had allowed him to also massage her pussy and ass too. She had allowed two of his thick fingers to bring her off again and again as he fingered fucked her to a second orgasm and a third and fourth with his mouth on her clit. She remembered to her pleasant surprised that the thickness of his two fingers was as big as her husband's cock.

And, Lee had made her cum and also a little pee came out (because she always felt like peeing when her "G"spot was rubbed! It was also the first time she had achieved a full orgasm from stimulation of her "G" spot. She remembered experiencing a mini gush of cum but not a puddle on the table as she got off. That too gave her another chill now.

As she sat there in her kitchen with her eyes closed, she remembered feeling Lee's huge cock as it rubbed against her arm and hand. She was stunned when she gathered the courage to take it in her hands. She smiled thinking how she trembled at his size. But she was curious and really wants to see how big Lee's cock would get when he was fully hard. Another shiver came over her as she remembered and pictured in her mine's eye how huge his cock was when he lay it over her vagina and it pointed half way up to her belly button.

She almost laughed as she smiled thinking it had been so close to her vagina's wet open hole. If she wanted too she could have lifted up just a little and it would have slipped right in between her fat and stimulated pussy lips. She knew she would want to hold and play with it again the next time she saw him. She smiled as she was thinking of how it would feel if she sucked on the big purple head. A soft moan escaped her lips as she remembered how big the cock head had been.

She realized she might have to give Lee her first non-married blowjob tomorrow to make him cum. After all she had left him so hard and throbbing today she knew he would want to cum as badly as she had. She knew his balls must have ached for release when she left him there like that. She wondered again how it would feel sucking on such a long and thick cock. She would take it slowly and she knew Lee would allow her to take it slowly. She felt she would try to take as much of his cock in her mouth and throat as she could. She would use her hands and fingers and saliva and maybe some of that special oil he used on her vagina today to stroke him and make him cum. Yes, she would do that for him soon, maybe tomorrow when she met him for that special massage. What did he call it? Oh yes, a Yoni massage.

But she made a pack that there would be no intercourse, no fucking, well, no cock fucking anyway tomorrow! She might let him bring her off with his fingers and mouth again. "Oh yes, that was so good with his mouth on my little clit and his fingers inside me," she whispered to herself, "It was very, very good today."

She was thinking about sucking his monster cock. She knew that Lee would want to cum in her mouth. She wondered about it and then she felt she might just let him. If she did, it would be her first taste of a black man's cum, well actually any man's cum except her husband's. She wondered about the taste. She wouldn't swallow all of it but she decide that if the oral sex happened with Lee like she felt it might, she would taste enough and swallow a little of his cum to know how it tasted. She would then compare it to her husband's cum. Jessica smiled as she daydreamed about his big black cock.

She remembered how Lee had slowly seduced her today. She loved that feeling of seduction. She wanted to be seduced by a man a lover. She actually needed it in order to allow a man to take her. If she were seduced properly by Lee, she knew she would allow more things sexually to happen between them. But her Asian values always seemed to be there and sometimes in the way. They needed to be broken down bit by bit by him if he was to have her. Lee had done a very good job today doing just that. She closed her eyes and then said softly, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow Lee. And I can't wait to find out what a Yoni massage is all about."

She was sure if it was better than the things Lee did to her today, well .....yes, she would be very ready to be fucked. But she again promised herself she wouldn't do it tomorrow. After that she couldn't be sure and honestly couldn't say yes or no. Time would tell. She would save that idea and think on it. Perhaps she may not ever do it with him. But, then she smiled and said to herself, "But he has such a great cock, so long and so thick and so very, very hard. God I know he will stretch me so much and fill me like I have never been filled or stretched before. But not tomorrow Jessica, not tomorrow, you have to be strong and say no."

But one thing she was sure of was Lee would have to go very slow and be very gentle with her in order to give her the first really huge cock fuck to fuck if they did ever do it! If he scared her off she would be too afraid to try it. She only hoped he realized how it should be and how this next meeting should flow.

Jessica wanted to be seduced not just taken. Deep down inside she really did want to have something bigger than her husband's cock to fill her pussy even if it was just once that was for sure. That idea had actually consumed her sexual urges for a long time now. And she knew she was so ready for an affair, so damn ready. But again she wanted the man to take it slow and work for his reward. Slowly she wanted to loose all her inhibitions with the man. She would get her first sexual affair if things went properly and correctly with Lee, a black man with a really nice big cock!

After dinner and clean up, Jess took a long hot shower. Then her husband did the same. That night the sex was ramped and hard with her husband as the oral part of their lovemaking went on and on. Jessica was like some animal and her husband loved what they were doing. He licked and sucked her breasts and bit her nipples just like he knew she loved, just like Lee had done to her that day. And then her husband began to lick and suck on her so very willing pussy. He did such a good job with his mouth that Jess was holding his head with both of her hands and pumping her hips and ass up to meet his mouth as her thighs squeezed his head. She fucked herself on her husband's fingers and mouth just like she had fucked Lee's fingers and mouth earlier on the massage table.

When she arched her back and cried out with her pleasure her husband's mouth covered her entire 2 inch long pussy slit and he sucked and sucked and sucked on it bring her off again and again and again. It was better than what Lee had done to her. Jess' husband continued to eat her pussy like a starving man. She finally had to pull his mouth off her pussy and his head out from between her wide-open legs. She had more orgasms today than ever before in her 35 years of living.

She stroked his face and kissed him tasting her juices. She held him and loved him as she began to recover from his oral situations. She moved around now and straddled his hips. His cock pointed up at her ass as she began to sit down on it. The cock moved all the way into her with her first downward movement. She felt it slid into her hole and went into her further and further until she was sitting on her husband's legs. Jess had taken all of him and was now sitting on top of him. He was buried fully in her pussy and it felt wonderful. She could feel the wetness from her pussy leaking out of her and running down over the shaft and dripping on his balls.

Jess lifted up and began to bounce up and down on her husband just a few inches. If she did it to hard or went up to high his cock would slip out of her vagina and neither of them wanted that to happen. She closed her eyes and remembered Lee's big cock. She knew she could go wild bouncing up and down on his dick and he would never come fully out of her hole once he was fully embedded in her. God!! How she wanted a cock as big as Lee's was right now.

Finally, to get her clit rubbed and to cum again, Jess began to rock back and forth on top of her husband's cock as she bent forward. Her husband loved it this way since he could hold both her full breasts in his hands and played with them as she rocked on his cock. It wouldn't be long now for either of them.

Jessica bent forward more so he could take a nipple in his mouth and suck on it. She loved the feeling of her nipples being sucked as she fucked herself on her husband's cock. Then with a great sigh from her and a loud moan from her husband they both began to climax and cum. She felt his cum pumping into her as she set up and got off. Even if it was to soon for her she had achieved climax on her husband's cock in her pussy and that hadn't happened in many weeks.

She knew it was most likely over now. He could hardly ever get hard enough to do her again after the first time he shot his load. But that night she was determined to try. She moved down off the bed and got a warm wash cloth from the bathroom. She took the cloth in her hand and as her husband watched, Jessica began to wash the cum from their join orgasm off of his cock. Then she wiped her pussy and thighs cleaning of the cum on her. She then pushed him back on the bed and moved between his legs. She began to suck her husband's very small shrunken cock. She sucked it for a very long time. Then, slowly but surely and after a considerable amount of sucking and stroking him, he finally began to get hard again. This time he pulled her up from between his open legs and held her in his arms as he rolled them both over. Now with Jess on her back, he whispered for her to put him in and make love to him again.

He moved up over her body and between her open until his cock was touching her pussy hair. She opened her waiting and very willing thighs wider as she took his cock in her hand he held his body up off of her. She was hardly able to put the head in her gapping and still cum full pussy hole. Her husband's cock was just barley sticking out of her hand. Fully hard he was about 4 or 5 inches long. So Jess decided to use just her two fingers and thumb as she had done many times before and she guided him into her vagina hole again. She positioned his cock at her opening and told him to push. He did and she felt his hard little cock move into her body again. He again slid into her all the way with one stroke. As his balls slapped her ass they began to fuck again.

She held him tight with her arms and with her legs wrapped around his body, she thrust up to meet his thrusts down into her. Again and again and again she felt his cock move in and out of her tunnel about 2 inches. There was no sound in the room now except the sound of his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her much longer this time. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, echoed off the walls of the room as he pumped into her again and again. Jess held him tightly as he rammed into her.

Since he had cummed not long ago her husband was able to last longer this time. In fact it was much longer and Jessica had two strong orgasms as her husband worked and worked pumping into her pussy furiously before he was ready to cum again. She was so happy as she felt him thicken and harden and then pump his seed into her again. It had been the best sex they had in months maybe a year.

And then it was over. But, she had climaxed three wonderful times from her husband fucking her with his cock! It was the first time in many months she had actually climaxed from her husband's cock and three times was a sort of record. That hadn't happened since before the baby was born.

Both of them were exhausted and she held him tightly, body against body, and kissed him telling him she loved him so very much. She did love him. She also thanked him for the love and the great sex they had. He said the same thing to her as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Some time during the night, Jessica began to dream that a huge black cock was fucking her just like her husband had done earlier that night. Only this cock was moving in and out of her longer and thicker giving her so much more of a deeper thrust and a deep feeling of being full. She was receiving so much more stimulation from this cock that she had from her husband's smaller one and the orgasm she knew was going to be so much more stronger than any her husband had given he tonight. She didn't want it that way it was just the way it was happening. This cock was so much bigger and fucked her so much deeper stretching her pussy walls wider than anything she had ever felt before in her life did. Oh God! It was so good and Jess began to cum as she woke fully to her feelings of orgasm. She was moaning and breathing fast and hard as her body pumped as if she was being fucked again. Only this time, Jess was climaxing with both her hands between her legs cupping her pussy and working three fingers in and out of her hole fast and hard.

She was starting to orgasm for the second time and couldn't stop her body from rocking and pumping on those fingers deep inside her. It felt so good. The second orgasm swept over her body and was strong. In fact it was so damn strong she shuttered and shook for minutes after building and hitting her peak.

Her husband must have felt the bed shaking and it partly woke him. He rolled over and dreamily let his arm fall over her body as he held her tight and spooned her. Jess laid there in the after glow of her two climaxes and wondered if he knew she had just climaxed and cummed. She kept her hands between her legs feeling her wetness and the cum leaking out of her. She stayed that way and they both fell asleep again until morning.

In the morning her husband was up and dressed and off to work and she was alone. She wondered if she should in fact go to see Lee today. Finally Jess decided she would and began to get ready to see him. She decided she would go if only to find out about the Yoni massage. But there would be no sexual intercourse. She was sure she could handle Lee today especially now after her husband had done such a good job fucking her last night. Her sexual frustration had been relieved a great deal by her other two self induced orgasms too.

So she washed, dressed and dropped the baby off at daycare. Then she called to work saying she had a doctor's appointment and wouldn't be in until late if at all. She never missed any time so there was no problem at work.

She was then off to see Lee once she packed a little bag with clean clothes and the things she felt she needed. She drove to Lee's home and he opened the door for her before she could even knock on it. He was waiting for her and welcomed her into his home. He was wearing his shorts and a tight T-shirt that showed his body. She smiled think he looked very athletic.

He took her coat and saw she had on a similar type of T-shirt and a pair of shorts like she wore the other day. Except these shorts were much short then the ones she had on yesterday. There was also no panty line under them and the outline of her pussy slit was very apparent as it was pressed against the material between her smooth shapely legs. He could see she didn't wear a bra either and her firm hard nipples were showing as they stood out proud and against the material of the T-shirt. He admired the fullness of her breasts for being such a small woman. And, Lee marveled again at her oriental beauty.

He smiled at her when she came to him and gave him a huge and a light kiss on his lips. He felt she was ready to enjoy the first meeting with him alone in his home as he was about to give her the Yoni massage he had planned.

But first they sat and talked a little while he tried to make her feel more at home, relaxed and comfortable. He offered her a drink of tea nothing stronger and she accepted it. Ice tea or water was the drink of the day since the receiver of the Yoni massage needed to be fully aware of what was happening to her body. His gentle and easy actions worked too since she was sitting on his sofa now with her legs under her and talking freely with him.

After a little while he asked her if she was ready? She told him she was and he took her hand. As she lifted off the sofa he could again see just how short her gym shorts were. The barely covered her rear-end cheeks. The shorts had bunched up between her legs and he could see the complete outline of her vagina slit even better now as it pressing against them. He licked his lips thinking he might get into that pussy today. He so wanted to fuck Jessica but he wouldn't push to hard. He was after all a very patient man. He would take his time with Jess and it would be worth it when they did finally fuck each other crazy.

He held her hand and walked her to the bathroom. He told her that step number one was to be as clean as she could be. She told him she showered at home but he insisted on filling the bathtub and wanted her to bath. She took a step into the bathroom and began to close the door. Lee asked if he could join her in the tub? She told him they had agreed to bath separately today and than perhaps as things moved on with their relationship she would be more comfortable the next time and they could then share the bath.

So Lee asked if he could watch her bath then? She again told him she didn't feel that comfortable yet with him. He finally asked if he could then undress her. And since he had undressed her the other day and seen her nude she agreed to that.

He helped to lift her tight T-shirt up over her head exposing her full beautiful B cup breasts. As the shirt came over them they bounce a coupled of time as her nipples were released and her tits settled back into place. He couldn't help it he cupped them in his hands and told her how beautiful they were and she was too. She smiled and told him, "Thank you Lee. I think they are to small."