The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as Lee moved his hands over them again stimulating them like he did yesterday. He told her they were perfect for her size. Then he knelt in front of her and as she undid the button on the top of her shorts Lee used his fingers to begin pulling them down. She watched as he slid the shorts down and saw him look directly at her pussy as she had to lift each of her legs up to remove her feet out of the shorts. Pulled her body to him, he inhaled her musk and gave her a chill as she felt his warm breath directly on her misty slit. He let her pussy odor mixed with her perfume fill his lungs and then he touched her and she jumped a little. He said, "And a perfect vagina too Jess. You have one of the most beautiful vaginas and rear ends I have ever seen. You are a very lovely woman."

He kissed her pussy and licked it twice before he looked up at her. She blushed when he asked her to turn around slowly for him, but she did it! Then she kicked off her sandals and stepped into the tub. Lee sat there on the floor watching her. He asked if he could please have the chance to bath her and she didn't answer him. As she sat down in the warm water inhaling the lovely perfume soap he moved and sat on the side of the tube now. He poured more soap in the water. She said, "You can wash my back OK? Then I'll wash the rest of my body while you prepare the rest of the things needed for the massage."

He sat on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water and took his shirt off. All Lee had on was his shorts and Jess saw the huge lump under them. He picked up the special very soft wash cloth and used the perfume soap. As she knelt in the water with her back to him Lee began to wash her shoulders, neck and back. He kissed her neck and shoulders and gave her body a shock that made her shiver. Lee spent a long time working on her body with the cloth and his hands.

Then he told her to stand. She did and as Lee sat on the edge of the tube he saw the water run off her body over her smooth round ass and left it shinning. As he washed her ass and the back of her thighs down to the water line, his cock became very hard. He used his right hand to move between her legs as she stood facing away from him. She didn't stop him touching her pussy under her ass and between her legs. " Open your legs just a little wider for me Jessica", he said softly. And she did as he asked and shivered again from his touch.

After a minute or two Lee asked her to open her legs wider still so he could wash under her ass and pussy. When she did he slid his hand in and cupped her vagina like he had done the other day. He heard her sigh nicely. He then began to wash her sex from behind using his long strong fingers and the very soft cloth. He was stimulating her a lot but he didn't want her to cum.

Jess moaned softly as she felt his hand cup and hold on to her entire pussy as his fingers teased her pussy hole just a little. He began to move his fingers around her pussy lips stroking and opening them as he cleaned her sex completely. He took his time and worked on her sex slowly and for a long time. He was slow, easy and very gently and he had stimulated her to the point she was rocking and pumping her pussy on his fingers.

Jessica loved what he was doing. The feeling took her back to the table she lay on the last time she let him touch her like that. When he told her to bend over she did it without any hesitation. He could see her vagina, all of it, as he worked and worked on her pussy and ass. He pushed his face between her legs and licked her pussy and ass holes. She cried out from the pleasure he was giving her with his fingers and now his tongue. He again felt her beginning to rock and pump her pussy on his hand and he slowed and finally had to stop pleasing her before she climaxed. She moaned with disappointment as he stopped. He didn't want that to happen yet.

Lee released his hand from her pussy and knew she had almost climaxed from his fingers, which had been probing all over her sex for a long time. As she stood back up he watched the water run off her body again as he washed the soap off of her with the hand held showerhead. He used it to please her pussy as the pulsing jets of water hit her clit and hole. He was standing in the water now. She looked so incredibly sexy wet and shinning. He said, "Please let me wash the rest of you Jess? I have everything already set up in the other room. All I need is you and we can begin the Yoni. Please I want to do this for you so much. Please let me wash your body."

She turned to face him and smiled as she touched his face. She felt he was being completely honest and that he would receive almost as much enjoyment from washing her body as she would from receiving the washing. She saw he had removed his shorts now and could see his big black cock jumping and bobbing with his own excitement. God it was so long and thick and stood out a foot from his body.

They were both completely nude now as they stood looking at each other's bodies. She smiled at him and gently kissed him. Then she said, "OK Lee, you can wash me if it means that much to you. But there will be no intercourse OK?"

"It does mean a lot to me Jess. It shows trust and I really want this. And I understand no fucking. It's not part of the Yoni massage process anyway," he said as he turned her around to face him directly.

His cock jumped as Jess took it in her hand for the first time today feeling it's warmth, and wonderful length and thickness. He smiled at her as she stood there with her arms down at her sides and her hand on his cock. He said, "Open your legs wider for me."

She spread then apart as she watched Lee's cock jump with his excitement of seeing her do it. He began at her neck and slowly and very lovingly washed her. As he moved closer to her body Jess felt his cock touch her body very close to her vagina. She stepped back and looked at him. He said, "I know, and I promise I won't try unless you tell me to do it Jess. I promised you."

She stepped back towards him and again felt the big cock head touch her body. Lee worked slowly and easily making sure he cleaned her completely. He paid special attention to her breasts and vagina again pleasing her greatly. She had her eyes closed one-minute and the next she was looking down at his big black cock. It looked even bigger now. Lee worked on her and took Jessica to the point of orgasm four times as he washed her body. But never let her have it.

Then he asked her to wash him. She was very happy to do it and Jess paid particular attention to his cock and balls. She knew that if she sucked him off today he would be clean and fresh. She wondered as she knelt directly in front of him with his cock inches from her face and mouth if she should just take it and suck it until he exploded and shot his cum into her mouth? But when she kissed his cock head with her lips the first time he stopped her immediately and told her it wasn't allowed right now. That with the Yoni massage, the receiver, was she. The provider, who was he, got only to provide the giving.

He said, "Now we are going to dry off and go to step number two of the Yoni massage itself. I will receive my pleasure by giving you your pleasure. But I would like you to give me oral sex maybe later today or even our next time. I think it would be extremely nice if you did that for me, but not now and not until your massage is completely over. Today is all for you and only you. Do you understand?"

She told him yes and finished washing him completely. His cock was so hard and long she was very hungry for it. Then as they stepped out of the tub his big black cock bounced up and down as they began to dry each other off. He worked her close to one more orgasm without her actually having it. As he dried her body with the big soft towel and his hands she kissed him one more time before they walked hand and hand into the room that was all set up for her.

He had filed his nails and told her that the giver should have hands smooth and fingers with no broken nails that could be uncomfortable touching her in her private places. She smiled and he watched her breasts move with laughter.

Lee laid her back on the mat and cuddled with her for a few moments molding his body with hers as they made eye contact for a long time. He held her gazing looking into her eyes for an extended amount of time feeling her body pressing against him. He knew she could feel his big cock pressing against her too. They held each other for a while kissing gently and touching each other's body. He stroked her face and body touching her in many different places. She seemed to be very willing and let him feel her body wherever he wanted. She stroked his big cock with her hand and sighed and moaned softly as he was working to bring her to a place she mentally and physically felt safe and relaxed.

Jessica felt his cock move between her open legs as he pulled over on top of him. She could feel the length of it cover her pussy and ass as the head sticking out from behind her ass. She sighed deeply as she began to rock her pussy on it.

His goal was to keep her hot without climaxing. It was working and he found she had her eyes closed now and a small smile on her face as he touched her breasts nipples with his lips as her pussy rubbed along his cock shaft. He wouldn't try to push it into her. He just wanted her to feel it and wonder about how it would feel if he were inside her. As his hand ran all over her body she didn't resist at all.

He slowly laid her on her back again and moved around as he opened her legs wide. Lee sat cross-legged between them and she looked up at him seeing him smile at her. He said, 'I want you to breathe deep Jess. Take deep breaths while I work on you today. OK? Deep slow breaths are needed."

As she lifted her ass up, Lee placed a large pillow under her ass. As he sat between her legs in this position it allowed him full access to her pussy, to her Yoni, and other parts of her body. He put another set of pillows under her knees as he bent them up and out. She was wide open for him as he looked down at her wet slick vagina and then back up into her eyes.

Lee slowly and gently began to touch her all around her slit but not directly on it. As he worked he began to explain to her all about Yoni. Lee said, "The Yoni Massage is used as a form of safer sex sometimes. It also is used to help build a trust and intimacy between partners. The aim of the Yoni massage is not to give you an orgasm Jess. It's not used to bring you to a climax however; orgasm is often a pleasant and a welcome by-product of the entire ritual. Do you understand?"

She said, "Yes", very softly as she watched his face and eyes feel the pleasure he was already providing her pussy.

He said, "The aim of a Yoni massage is simply to provide pleasure and to massage your vagina, your Yoni. Both of us can relax, and not have to worry about achieving something. If an orgasm does occur Jess, it will usually be more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. An orgasm is allowed to happen or not happen depending on you. Are you OK with all of this so far?"

She felt her pussy wet and throbbing from the results of Lee's words and his touch. She smiled at him knowing she would most definitely have an orgasm from his strong yet gentle hands and fingers pleasing her vagina. She said she was ready and waiting for his wonderful strong hands to work on her again today. That made his cock jump with his own excitement.

He said, "Now Jessica, before I really start working on your body, I want you to begin with deep, relaxed breathing. Keep looking at me and we'll begin. Both of us should remember to keep breathing deeply and slowly. It's a relaxation technique used during the entire process. I'll give you a gently remind to start breathing again if you stop or begin to start taking shallower breaths. Deep breathing, not hyperventilating, is very important here. Do not try to control the breath or take very long pauses between breaths. OK baby?"

She said yes again. And with that, Lee began to gently massage her legs moving up and around her vagina. For what seemed like a very long time he didn't touch her pussy at all. He was touching her abdomen and thighs and inner thighs an inch from her vagina lips. As he worked he bent over her and already he could smell and inhaled her musk being filtered into the room from her pussy. He loved that wonderful feminine smell. He worked his way up to her breasts, and spent some time on her nipples again. He knew Jess like her nipples played with. He remembered their conversations and what they both liked during foreplay. He was now using all of those things he had leaned about her to please this very lovely sexy oriental woman laying in front of him completely naked and relaxing to his touch.

He worked and worked to get her to relax further and become completely ready for the more sexual touching of the Yoni, Jessica's pussy.

Lee poured a small amount of his special oil in to his hands and let a few drops fall on the mound of her pussy. He poured enough oil for it to drip down and run along the outer lips of her vagina covering the outside of them. He began to very gently massaging all of her mound and upper most inner thighs as his fingers moved just to the outside and around the outer lips of her beautiful sweet pink pussy.

Lee spent a long time rubbing and stroking her mound and the hair around the top of her cunt before moving down to her well shaped and very soft upper most inner thighs. He avoided her sex again. He saw her close her eyes and knew she was enjoying his touch and trying to relax. He watched her breathing and she was doing it properly so he continued on to the next step of the actual Yoni massage.

With his finger he touched the outer lips of her pussy making her jump at first but also he knew she was feeling more stimulated with each second that passed. He saw her arch her back and lift her hips up off the bed. He told her, "Breath Jess. Breath deep. Relax Jess. Just lay there and enjoy this. This is all for you baby. Relax, relax, relax baby. Let me make you feel better than you ever felt before. Relax."

He had moved his hands off of her vagina and back on to her thighs. His voice was almost hypnotic to her and she did what he told her. Jessica closed her eyes completely now as she lay in front of him. Her body opened and completely nude and her vagina up in the air as the pillows under her ass raised it fully in front of him so he could work on it. He whispered to her again to relax and enjoy his hands and fingers giving her the massage of love.

Lee gently squeezed the outer lip of her pussy between his thumb and index finger, one on each side of the lip. Lee began to slide his fingers up and down the entire length of her pussy lips next to her slit. He saw her pussy open. Each of her pussy lips was worked on separately with his thumb and index fingers. He did each one and then ran then up and down the wet lips together. Each time he felt her arch her hips a little he would back off and slow his touch and stimulation down. As he worked, he could see the sheer pleasure on her face as he made love to her vagina with his fingers.

As he concentrated completely on his work now he moved his fingers to her inner pussy lips; they were swollen and felt fat. He began to stroke them as he had done to the outer lips. He could see they were becoming more swollen and then opened directly in front of his eyes showing him her need and desire to fuck.

He went very slow taking his time. In no hurry at all he ran his fingers over her smooth soft skin and felt just how soft and silky each of her private parts were. He could now see the nice pink insides of Jess' vagina and his fingers moved closer and closer to her hot tunnel. Jess was moaning now and sighing as she felt the very wonderful touch of this black man's hands.

As he made love to her outer and inner lips he moved his fingers to the walls of her hole. He used his other hand to begin to stroke the clitoris first with small short and very soft clockwise circles. Then he reversed his movements and rubbed the clit in counter-clockwise circles. She arched her ass up to meet his touch as he gently squeezed her clit between his thumb and index fingers. He rubbed her clit hood from the start of it to the very end of it and then gently touched her clit each time. He felt her body react as it lifted her hips and ass up off the mat and she began to pump her vagina on his finger movements. Jess moaned and said in a soft deep sexual voice, "Ohhh yes! Oh yes Lee. Oh God this feels so good. It incredible, so very good it makes me want to cum. Oh God Lee make me cum! Make me cum baby!"

Time seemed to stand still as Jess moved higher and higher with a passion and desire. She had never felt like this before. As she began to climax her body arched and she moaned loudly, "Oh God I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She arched her body higher off the table and thrust her hips up and down as she cried out, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh yes Lee! Fuck me with your fingers! Oh God suck my clit! Suck it now please! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssss! Yesssssssssssss! Yesssssssss!"

As his fingers pumped her pussy he told her to breathe, to concentrate on breathing and try not to cum yet. But, it was to late she moaned and told him she had to cum. It just felt too good. It felt so good she had to cum. Jessica was thrusting her hips up harder now as she wanted to fuck his fingers and cum, she had to fuck his fingers and cum. She had to fuck something it was just too great a pleasure. As Lee tried to backed off completely he realized it was to late so he came up and kissed her as she moaned in his mouth feeling his two fingers pumping deep into her pussy helping her to get off. She had a fantastic orgasm, one like she had in bed after she had that dream the other night about Lee fucking her.

When it was over he held her and stroked her arms and face and tried to get her to relax again. She shook and he figured she had a good orgasm, but not great. He would learn her signs better as they did this more and more. Lee had backed off but it was too late. Jess had gone wild on his hands and had a good orgasm. She moaned loudly in protest when he tried to stop but she couldn't and have a huge orgasm.

As she recovered again now Lee continued to hold her as he told her he wasn't doing it to just get her off, he wasn't working to just make her orgasm. She told him she knew but his touch was just to erotic and felt so good she couldn't help it. He told her again that he knew she would undoubtedly become very aroused but he wanted her to work with him now and concentrate on relaxing and breathing and for her to not thinking about cumming. If it happen again it happen.

Then he continued again. He kept telling her to relax and just let her body enjoy it. He took great care this time, as he inserted the middle finger of his right hand into Jess' Yoni. Very gently he explored and massaged the insides of the Yoni's walls with his finger. He felt her wetness from her orgasm. He took a great deal of time and was very gentle as he felt up and down and then over to each side of her inner walls. His sideways motion made her arch her back and lift her ass up off the pillow again. He recorded this action in his brain for later. Again and again as his finger worked to stretch her tunnel a little more with his movements he watched her face to make sure she wasn't on the verge of climaxing again.

But always he was easy, gentle and she thrust her pelvis harder now as she squeezed her vagina muscles tight trying to hold Lee's middle finger inside her pussy. He worked like that for a very long time. Finally he glanced at the clock and realized he had been working on her for almost 2 hours. He smiled knowing how badly Jessica wanted to cum again and have her release. Lee let her body fuck his finger now as he watched her move. He knowing she was going to orgasm for him and he continued to move the same way easy, gentle and very slow in and out of her tunnel with that finger.